All Comments on 'A True Black Slave'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No words

I have no words to express how idiotic I find this story. None.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Hooked on black. Yess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story, reminds me somewhat of my past

I am a white woman and my first lover was a Naive American. He had two black young men who worked for him and I was asked to service them all. It was a period in time(1961-64) that when we were riding in a car, usually the car would be stopped and the cops would ask me if I was willingly with the men. Other than one other black man that I gave blow jobs to when working as a swimming instructor, looking back I never dated or bedded another black man. Times were changing and we marched with Martin Luther King. When I stopped using pot and speed, I transitioned to white men. Strange when one looks back on my teenage years.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
For me, it's a fucked up story

She is not a person she is just a pile of flesh, that's to be stroked and brought to a orgasmic high. I enjoyed the story until it got to the sex slave part. Then it just made me.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
For me, it's just a fucked up story!

She is not a person she is just a pile of flesh, that's to be stroked and brought to a orgasmic high. I enjoyed the story until it got to the sex slave part. Then it just made me SAD!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
The it just made me

SAD that there might people out there like this and that some people liked this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Silly and corrosive

As a black man, I find these stories stupid and offensive. At other times, I wish I had the kind of magical sexual powers that idiots who write this kind of stuff ascribe to black men. These stories promote the worst sexual predator stereotypes of black males and they don't make white women look too good either. It's hard not to notice that the white women in these stories tend to be blonds--is this also an extension of the "dumb blond" myth? These stories seem to reinforce the belief that white men should be on constant alert because black men are always trying to rape your women. How 19th century of you.

pus2bpus2balmost 8 years ago

Black is real.Black is better than the best. We should all worship Black Skin!!

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Disgusted

I don't like cheaters, especially so when they cheat outside of their own race!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Everything But the Kitchen Sink

This is what I call an, “Everything But the Kitchen Sink” story.

First she responds to anonymous emails, then she’s immediately a black cock slut then she services an unknown black woman, then she’s instantly a slave, then she leaves a supposedly happy marriage for an unknown future, then she services a new male black master she met minutes before then ditto for 3 more female mistresses then disturbingly she deflowers an autistic boy (at 20 most still lack adult maturity) then there’s an epilogue of a pregnancy fetish then she supposedly lives happily ever after in a mansion owned by a billionaire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous