A Twin Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Should I really be feeling this way about my brother?' I wondered to myself. Just as quickly, my thoughts shifted to 'Who cares?' and I continued to stare and got wetter and hornier. What did it matter? Nothing would come of it. I wanted his attention after all the time I spent preening. "Screw this sleeping shit," I said under my breath.

I went back into the bathroom, closed the door quietly, then opened it rather loudly. As I stepped into the room, I saw Brian react, but it wasn't quite what I wanted. I noticed his surprise at how I looked but I also saw pain. He started to sit up but yelled out a rather nasty vulgarity and grabbed the back of his neck.

He must have fallen asleep in an awkward position. I told him about the pull-out bed, and we worked together to pull it out and placed the bedding. I caught him watching me as we worked together. His boner was obvious, tenting under his shorts. I smiled to myself when I caught him staring at my goods. This only made me wetter.

We sat there watching John FREAKIN Wayne for a few minutes before a pillow fight erupted. Soon, we were on the floor with him holding me down and tickling me. I HATE THAT! But it was Brian, and I was seeing him in a whole new light. It was obvious that his cock was enjoying the attention. He kept stealing glances at my tits while his cock rubbed against my pussy and clit, but I did nothing to stop him. I was so fuckin horny.

It seems strange to think of now, but I saw my brother in a whole new way; as a very handsome, sexy man. Although very horny and wet, I had no sexual intentions. At some point, he looked deep into my eyes. I swear I could read his mind. I wanted to believe he was thinking of stripping me naked and fucking me senseless right there on the floor. I felt my panties get a little wetter.

As he tickled me, I knew I was helpless to getaway. That didn't mean I couldn't try. After all, each time I tried to buck him off, his boner slid up and down my wet slit sending little zaps of sexual electricity through my entire body, and my camisole kept riding up higher and higher. I knew if he kept at it, my tits would be exposed to his view. Although I was aroused, the thought of fucking my brother wasn't in the plans. I was enjoying the sexual attention, however.

When the wrestling ended, as we lay together on the floor, we began to reminisce about our lives and how our fun and games would be over someday. He took my hand and comforted me, but I could find no comfort in thinking of losing the other half of my soul. It's a twin thing, I guess.

He comforted me and wiped the tears from my cheeks. At that moment, my perspective changed. I wanted to be his; his sister; his object of desire; his woman; his lover; his sexual goddess. I realized that if the chance to make any of that happen arose, I would seriously consider it. I had to decide how far I wanted to go down that path to make it happen.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

We laid on the floor for quite a while before I felt sleep starting to take over again. Her hand still in mine, she had turned on her side and was running the fingernails of her other hand up and down my arm. She was deep in thought. I marveled at her beauty and how stunning she is from head to toe. I decided it was best to let her stew in her emotions as I admired her appearance. I don't think I have ever felt closer to her than at that moment.

She stirred a little and pulled me out of the sleepy trance I was in.

"Somebody needs some sleep," she said quietly.

I yawned. "I'm sure both of us do."

"Yeah. Long day tomorrow. Again," she sighed, thinking back on the 11-hour drive we had just finished and the same on tap for tomorrow. "Maybe we call dad and tell him we're staying another day so we're fresher for the long drive."

"Nah, I don't mind driving. You can sit back and relax," I said. I do love driving. Driving relaxes me and I rarely tire. When I do, usually a quick 15 to 20-minute stop along the roadside, and I'm ready for more.

"That wouldn't be fair to you," she said.

"I don't mind but, right now, I can't imagine wanting to get up at five and hitting the road," I agreed and yawned again. "Maybe you're right. Let's see how we feel in the morning."

"Good idea," she said and stood up. She offered me a hand to help me up. I grabbed it, but as I started to pull, she nearly fell on top of me. She repositioned, so she straddled me with feet on both sides of my hips and pulled me straight up. When she spread her legs, I could see her panty-covered crotch. I wondered if I had made her pee when I tickled her. Her crotch was wet.

"Did you pee your pants?" I asked as I stood upright.

"Screw you, asshole. No!"

"Why are your panties wet?" I asked. I had no idea she had been so aroused. Yeah, I'm kinda stupid like that.

Her face turned red. "They're not. Idiot. Go to bed," she replied and slapped my arm with a sly smile.

"Fine! Pee-pee pants," I sneered.

In a rotten-to-the-core-schoolboy tone, I sang a little ditty we used on each other when we were kids when the other was doing the pee dance.

"Fatty, fatty, 2 by 4.

Can't get through the bathroom door.

So she did it on the floor.

Licked it up and peed some more."

She turned to face me. She didn't need to say it. The look on her face said all I needed to hear. "GROW UP!" Damn, she looked so fuckin sexy when she did that.

I laughed at her, shrugged, and stepped into my bed. Sleep was going to be sweet tonight.

"G'night, pee-pee pants," I laughed.

"Nite, asshole," she muttered.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

Yeah, I love my brother. Yeah, he's annoying as hell. But he's my brother, my man. He's always been my man, even when we were kids. Nobody messed with me -- except him. Nobody dared, and nobody tried. But what an immature little boy he can still be. I had to admit that his immature little boy was one of the reasons I loved him. He always kept me from taking life so seriously. I had to laugh -- to myself -- at his 'pee-pee' song. My pussy juices were flowing. My pussy was drenched. He busted me. Did he know? I couldn't tell. I think he really believed I pissed myself.

I watched his cute ass slide beneath the bedding. He reached for the remote, turned the TV off, then the lamp. He rolled over and I knew within a few seconds, he was out. I turned on a lamp by the bedroom door, snuck past his bed, and sat in a chair so I could watch his face as he slept. He looked so handsome, peaceful, and SO good-looking. I couldn't believe I had never seen my brother for the total hunk of a man he had become.

I closed my eyes and imagined him exploring my body with his eyes, his hands, his lips. I opened my eyes to confirm he was still asleep. I could hear his breathing and soft snoring. When I was convinced, I sat back, slipped a hand into my panties, and began rubbing my wet pussy. I was flowing, and the evidence was indeed the wet crotch of my panties.

I imagined him on top of me, kissing me, all of me; my lips, my nose, my eyes, my ears, my cheeks, my neck, my shoulders, down to the rise of my breasts. In my mind, all the kissing was happening as his beautiful, hard cock started slowly sliding in and out of me. I was in imagination heaven with my brother making love to me. Fucking me. Making me his woman.

He made a noise that shocked me to my senses. I opened my eyes thinking he had caught me. He hadn't moved. His breathing and soft snoring hadn't changed. I pulled my soaked fingers out of my panties and went to the bedroom.

As I clamored into bed, I made it a point to stay on one side. I usually sleep dead center in my bed. Something told me I would have company before the night was over. I took my shorts off, plugged my phone in, noticing the time as I sat it on the nightstand. 1:27 am. As soon as my head hit the pillow, my memories faded. I went out like a light.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

"Oh, fuck. What the hell," I moaned as pain jolted me awake. My back and neck were killing me. "Stupid, fuckin' bed," I murmured.

As I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by nearly pitch blackness. For a moment, I was disoriented and unaware of where I was. I simply knew I was in a strange, uncomfortable bed in a strange place. It took a few minutes for the fog to clear and remember where I was. It then took a few more minutes to locate the lamp and then even longer to figure out where the hotel management decided to hide the switch.

When the light came on, I shielded my eyes and looked around the room. I found my phone and checked the time. 3:21 am. I staggered out of bed, found the bathroom door, and relieved my aching bladder. When I came out, I noticed the open bedroom door. I stepped to the door to check on Barb and noticed her lying on her side, facing away from me. The blanket and sheet were down around her knees and her perfect, panty-clad ass was calling to me. Oddly, I thought, she wasn't taking up the entire bed.

I turned, looked at the pullout bed, and decided I was done with that thing. My decision now was either the chair, or did I dare sneak in and take the other half of her bed?

"That's an easy choice," I told myself. I turned the phone flashlight on, turned the lamp off, and made my way silently to the bed. I turned the blanket down slowly and gently slipped under the covers. I quickly understood why the blanket was down around her knees. It was too thick. I was sweating within a few minutes and pushed it down as well. I rolled over, facing away from Barb, and started drifting back to sleep.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

"What did I drink last night?" I muttered quietly to myself as I slowly awoke from a deep sleep. My head was pounding. I could see the dim glow of my phone and checked the time. 3:48 am. My bladder was yelling at me, so, using the light from my phone screen, I got up and wasted no time finding the toilet and relieving the pressure. When I came out of the bathroom, I pointed the phone at the sofa bed to check on Brian. The bed was empty.

I scanned the room. Maybe he was sitting in one of the chairs. Nope. Did he wake up hungry and go to find some food? "Good luck in this one-horse town," I muttered to myself.

I turned my attention back to my bed and noticed Brian sleeping peacefully. 'How had I not noticed this before?' I wondered silently. I smiled and worked my way back to my side and got back into bed. Because Brian was on the edge, I slid myself closer to the middle, rolled to face away from him and faded back to sleep.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

Sleep was not coming easy for me. My mind was restless, and I was tossing and turning. I had dreams of Barb, nasty Barb in her little camisole and panties, running through my mind.

I opened my eyes to darkness, but something was off. Wonderfully off. In my sleep, I had rolled over and was spooning my sister. My cock was hard and nestled in her ass crack. I had my left arm draped over her with my hand resting on her right breast. Her hand was resting on mine. I was instantly thrilled and yet completely mortified. My boner was snuggled up in my sister's ass crack and my hand was on her tit.

Very slowly, I pulled my hand away. Barb moaned just a bit but didn't seem to be awake.

'I dodged a bullet,' I mused silently. 'Now, how do I get my boner out of her ass crack?'

The answer, again, was slowly. I placed a hand on her hip to hold her in place and slowly rolled away from her. She moaned again and moved. Her arm reached down and behind her as she placed her hand directly on my ass cheek. She squeezed just a bit. I caught my breath and tried to remain still and quiet. One squeeze was all it seemed she had in her. I picked up her hand and placed it on her thigh.

I finished rolling over. I started having all kinds of lascivious thoughts about the naughty things I wanted to do to my sister. I realized I had enjoyed the body contact, especially the location of the contact. I slowly slid back toward her until our butts and backs were together. I looked at my phone. 4:08 am.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

As I began drifting off to sleep, Brian stirred. He rolled over and snuggled right up against my back and spooned against me. Oh my, it felt so wonderful. I felt his erection on my ass as his arm slipped over my body, his hand coming to rest on my bare tummy.

I shifted slowly for a few moments and was able to move his cock between my ass cheeks. I then softly took his hand and placed it on my breast. I held it there and squeezed it, hoping he was awake enough to take over. He wasn't. I, again, faded off to sleep but feeling much more content with Brian so close and so intimate.

I awakened and realized I was now spooning against Brian's back. His body felt so wonderful against mine. My face was nestled against his neck. My nipples felt hot against his skin as if trying to burn holes in his skin.

'This may be the moment I was hoping for,' I thought as I pushed my crotch into his ass.

I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked the back of his neck. He whimpered softly. I wanted him to wake up and snuggle with me. More than that, I wanted his naked body snuggling against my naked body. I wanted his cock snuggling inside my pussy.

It was then I realized my arm was draped over him and his cock was in my hand. I was slowly stroking him. I was shocked, but at the same time, my heart leaped to my throat.

'Fuck snuggles,' I thought.

I wanted him. I wanted his love. All his love. I wanted to share the most intimate parts of my body with his body. I wanted his beautiful cock inside me. I wanted him and decided I would not be stopped. It was a deliciously sinful realization.

I boldly, yet timidly, pulled my hand away from his cock, found the waistband of his shorts, and slipped my hand in. I found his hard cock and wrapped my hand around its warmth. For being so hard, it felt so soft. I softly stroked his cock from the tip down to his balls.

I began kissing, licking, and nibbling on the back of his neck. His whimpers turned to soft moans. His immobile body began to react as he humped his crotch against my hand. His breathing turned ragged. He was mine and I was going to have him. I needed to have him.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

I was vaguely aware when Barbara rolled over and snuggled against me. I loved the feeling of her being so close. Her body heat warmed my back. I thought nothing of it and drifted back to sleep. I began to dream. Beautiful dreams. Dreams of Barb and me, close, very close, and very naked. She was suddenly rubbing my cock. I felt shivers up and down my spine. It was becoming real.

I opened my eyes and heard moaning. I felt the hand on my cock under my shorts. I felt the lips and teeth on the back of my neck. It took a moment for me to register; the moans were mine.

I panicked a little. I didn't know what to do. Was Barb fully awake? Did she know what she was doing to me? If I made a move, would I wake her? Would she stop? I desperately didn't want her to stop. I felt the need to do something. Anything. And yet, I did nothing but enjoy what she was doing to me.

My moans were involuntary and increased as she continued her assault on my neck and cock. My hips began moving, trying to create a bit more friction against her hand. She moaned as my ass pressed against her crotch. She became a bit more aggressive with my cock and the kisses on my neck. I couldn't figure out what I enjoyed more; the massage on my cock or what her mouth was doing to my neck.

'What the hell,' I figured and moved my arm over her arm and grabbed her ass, pulling her crotch harder into my ass and pushed my ass back against her. She moaned and voluntarily pushed her crotch harder into my ass. Her hand gripped my shaft and she increased the speed and friction. I knew she was awake. I knew this train was well on its way and was unsure it would stop until it was in the station.

Did I want it to stop?

I slowly rolled toward her, moved my hand from her ass, laid down firmly on my back, and moved to put my right arm around her neck. She lifted her head to give me easy access. Her hand never left my cock as I moved my arm around her. As soon as my arm was in place, she began placing light kisses on my chest and nipples.

Did I want it to stop?

I reached down with my left arm and boldly pushed my shorts down my legs to give her unfettered access to my cock. She continued stroking me as well as moving over my balls and perineum. She slipped her hand lower a few times and rimmed me.

Did I want it to stop?

I reached over to the nightstand, found my phone, and within seconds, I turned on the flashlight. I wanted to see, to watch, to take in all that was happening and would soon be happening. I set it to soft, color-changing mood lights and set it back down. For the first time, I turned to my sister and stared into her eyes as she stroked my cock and kissed all over the right side of my chest. The fire in her eyes was intoxicating.

Did I want it to stop?

'WOO WOO!' the train's horn blew my mind.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

I felt so naughty. I felt so dirty. I felt so nasty. I felt so ... guilty. I wanted to say something but dared not break the mood. Did he really want this? If I said something, would our combined doubts stop what was about to happen? When he pushed his shorts down, I nearly creamed myself. He turned on soft lights, and for the first time, I saw his magnificent hard cock -- and it was in my hand. The sexual tension was thick, but the doubts were thick as well.

When Brian rolled over and looked into my eyes, I realized no words were needed. A simple look spoke volumes. He wanted me. He desired me. He wanted to love me, to make love to me. He wanted to fuck his little sister.

With his arm around me, and silent permission granted, I snuggled in closer under his arm, but I continued moving. I pushed myself up with the elbow underneath me and slowly slid my head onto his stomach and took his cock head in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around it. He tasted salty and his musky scent fired lightning bolts through my body. My pussy was on fire as I slowly took his cock into my mouth.

We both moaned as I slipped my mouth over him. He threw his head back, moaned his approval, and grabbed a handful of my hair. He was so gentle as he held my head while I bobbed slowly up and down and stroked him. My arm underneath me was in the perfect spot. My hand moved easily inside my panties as I slid my fingers through my warm wetness.

I slowly stroked his balls as I drew his cock in and out of my mouth. His cock, which seemed big enough when I was simply stroking it, grew in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was sucking my brother's cock, and at the same time, the guilt had mostly faded. Everything seemed so natural. I love my brother like no one else. He has always been and will always be a part of me.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

'OH, MY GOD! My sister is sucking my cock.' The thought rang through my head. I couldn't put the thought out of my mind.

This was so wrong. No. It was great. I was conflicted, but I wasn't about to stop her. She knew her way around the block and I was getting the benefit of her experience. She was so slow and soft with her mouth and tongue, not to mention what she was doing with her hand on my balls and ass.

I had my right arm around her when she went down on me. I now had unrestricted access to her panty-clad ass. I took full advantage and pushed my fingers under the cotton. I rubbed her ass cheeks for a while, not daring to go further, nervous that she would somehow object to my advances.

When she started moaning, I decided all the taboo had faded and slid my fingers down the crack of her ass, past her pucker, and finally found her swollen pussy lips. I also found the partial reason for her moans. She was fingering herself. If I had any doubts left, this should certainly be the last one. I pushed my middle finger into her tight pussy as far as I could manage. She reached down and did her best to push my hand tighter to her pussy, trying to push my finger deeper.