A Twin Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
871 Followers

I continued pushing my finger in and out of her for several minutes. She continued pushing my hand while intermittently moving to her clit. She also continued the soft, steady pace on my cock. Good thing. If she had attacked my cock, I probably would have cum very quickly. I wanted to hold out for as long as possible.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

'I'M SUCKING MY BROTHER'S COCK!'

'I'M SUCKING MY BROTHER'S COCK!'

'I'M SUCKING MY BROTHER'S COCK!'

The words were repeating themselves over and over in my mind. Not only am I sucking his beautiful cock, but his finger is also deep inside my drenched pussy. He could feel me playing with my clit. I wanted more. I kept pushing his hand, trying to drive his finger deeper. All pretense was gone. Guilt and shame were fading into distant memories.

"I'M SUCKING MY BROTHER'S COCK!" I had no shame. I had no guilt. I was pretty fucking excited.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

With my finger buried in Barb's pussy, I watched her head bob up and down in my crotch. The sensations were almost too much to bear. I wanted to return the favor, so I pulled my hand from her pussy and sat up. She let my cock slip from her mouth as she laid back on the bed.

I kicked my shorts off my legs and feet then turned my attention to my gorgeous sister, still in her panties and camisole. She stared into my eyes, placed one hand on her breast, and gave a sexy squeeze. With her other hand, she slowly traced a line from between her breasts to her belly button, inside her panties, and rubbed her wet pussy. She smiled and winked at me.

I pulled her up, reached down to the bottom of her camisole, and gently slid it up over her breasts and off her head. Her breasts were perfect. She gasped as I ran my hands over her erect nipples, down her stomach, and stopped at the top of her panties.

She lifted her ass off the bed as I slipped her panties past her thighs, over her knees, and off her feet. Like a rubber band, I flipped them over her head. She giggled. Aside from our mutual moaning, this was the first sound either of us had made to this point.

I lifted her knees and spread her legs apart. I got my first real look at her inviting body. Her breasts rose perfectly on her chest with small, erect nipples. Her stomach was flat with a wisp of peach fuzz in a trail leading from her belly button to her neatly trimmed bush, her labia was wet and swollen in prohibited anticipation. I slid my hand down to her moist womanhood, cupped her pussy, and rubbed the length of it. Her head fell back as she moaned.

I moved between her legs, eager to taste my sister's pussy. She pulled her head up and looked at me. There was a pleading in her eyes. Without words, she told me she was scared; scared of the road we were heading down. Each new experience seemed to send us back to our doubts. Her look also told me she was ready to travel this road and experience our shared love in a whole new way. She nodded her consent, reached for my head, and pulled my face into her crotch. Her musky scent beguiled my mind and beckoned my tongue.

She applied more pressure to the back of my head as my lips and tongue connected with her outer lips. I kissed her hooded clit. She gasped and pulled my head a little harder. Using my tongue, I started at the bottom of her opening and parted her outer lips. A rush of cum splayed across my tongue. We both moaned.

I continued my path up through the trough I was creating. I reached Barb's clit and sucked it into my mouth. She laid her head back, moved her hand from the back of my head, and rubbed her clit as I lightly licked and nibbled it. Her other hand moved to her breasts as she tweaked her nipples.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

After Brian removed my camisole and panties, I felt another twinge of fear and doubt. I had just sucked his cock as he finger fucked me. Now, he was going to return the favor and eat my pussy. Even though I had been fantasizing the entire scenario since seeing him exit the bathroom in an Axe commercial, I hadn't thought this far ahead. We hadn't spoken a word since we'd both gone to sleep in our separate beds.

A flood of questions arose in my mind. Would this ruin our relationship? Would we regret our actions after our fits of lust subsided? Would we ever be able to look at each other again? Would our family find out? Would they see a look in our eyes that would give us away? Would our new relationship show in how we acted around each other?

I looked up into Brian's eyes. He could see my fear and doubt. His face was stoic and solid. He had no doubts. He wanted me. As soon as I saw his big-brother protective gaze, my fears again dissolved, and doubt faded from my mind. I reached for him, put my hand behind his head, and pulled his face into my waiting pussy. He kissed my folds. Electricity raced through my body. I moaned and pulled him tighter and closer. I wanted to feel his tongue between my lips and on my clit. I wanted to gush cum onto his waiting tongue.

Every stroke of his tongue sent waves of pleasure through my body. I could feel an orgasm building deep inside my body. It was going to be huge. The pleasure was so intense. All I could do was moan and writhe as Brian brought me closer and closer to my release. I felt it rise and began going over the edge.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

Oh my god. She tastes wonderful. Her moaning was making my cock throb as it grew harder and harder. I didn't know it could be this hard. I was lying on my stomach, so I could mildly satisfy myself by grinding my cock into the bed.

I watched Barb. She watched me. I had never seen her look more beautiful. Her eyes were wide. Her mouth agape as she watched me eat her pussy. Her only sounds were soft moans of pleasure. I could sense that she was nearing an orgasm. She began lifting her hips to control where I was licking and sucking while pulling my head in tighter on her womanhood.

She bucked her hips wildly while trying to stifle her screams. After her orgasm, she raised her head to look at me. The message was clear. She was ready for me to make love to her, to fuck her. She was ready to have my cock inside her.

I lifted my head, and for several seconds, we simply stared into each other's eyes. We had yet to speak a word, knowing any verbal conversation may end what we had started. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. My eyes conveyed my desire to love her. At the same time, we both nodded our consent: our last fear, doubt, and regret hurdles.

**** **** **** ****

**** BARBARA ****

My pussy was on fire. Brian was doing things to me I'd never felt before. Was he THAT talented, or did I simply have different feelings for my brother that I didn't have for any of my boyfriends? I figured it was both. The only thing I knew for certain was I wanted him inside me.

I'd been pulling his mouth hard into my pussy as he ate me. I released his head and leaned up to tell him to make love to me. When our eyes met, I couldn't speak. I wanted to tell him how much I wanted him, needed him, desired him. I dared not speak, knowing it may not come out right and could ruin the moment. All communication was silent as I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine.

After what seemed like an eternity, He pulled his legs up under him and sat up on his knees between my splayed legs. My god, his cock had grown larger while eating me. Seeing his larger cock sent shivers through my body. No words were needed. He was ready to satisfy me. I was ready to be satisfied.

His hard cock hovered over my wet pussy as we continued our non-verbal communication. He finally reached down and took his cock in his hand to guide it into my waiting love. I could scarcely breathe as I watched him run the head of his cock up and down my slit to wet the head. I felt the tip at my entrance and shifted my gaze back to his eyes as he pushed himself slowly inside me. It was the most erotic moment of my life and I can't imagine anything ever being better.

He leaned over me as he began pushing his wonderful cock inside me, never breaking eye contact. His face hovered over mine. I could hear his shallow, gasping breaths and feel the heat of his skin on my face. I could smell the musky aroma of my pussy on his mouth. Our lips were nearly touching. I'd never thought about kissing my brother in a passionate way before. Another first in awkward moments. But it wasn't awkward at all. It felt natural and I wanted to taste his kiss.

Eyes still locked, he leaned all the way in, and as his cock hit the deepest depths of me and our pelvic bones joined together, our lips met. Then our tongues. My flavor was on his tongue as it met mine. Our eyes naturally closed as we lovingly consummated our new relationship. That first kiss lingered and was so loving and tender as he slowly began pulling back and pushing into my hungry pussy. I was already on the verge of my second orgasm.

**** **** **** ****

**** BRIAN ****

Barb pulled my head away from her sex and, with a simple look, let me know she wanted my cock buried inside her. I sat up on my knees, pulled her pussy closer to my cock, and rubbed my head up and down her wet slit. Our eyes were locked as I began pushing into her tight pussy.

I looked down briefly and leaned forward to get a better angle for the grand entrance. When I looked up, I was face-to-face with her, my lips hovering close to hers. Our eyes again locked in a very intimate stare. I always knew my sister was cute, but I was looking at her with different eyes; the eyes of a lover. She was beautiful.

As my cock slowly pushed in, I knew what I had to do. I wondered if she would push me away as I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. I was relieved when her lips met mine and parted. Our tongues met as I pushed my cock fully into her. If the overwhelming sensation of my cock sliding into her wasn't enough, that kiss almost made me cum. It was, by far, the most erotic and sensual experience I've ever had.

I slid slowly in and out of her pussy as we kissed. After a time, I pushed myself back up onto my knees so I could watch her face and body react to my cock sliding in and out of her. Our eye contact was locked as we made love. I held her hips and pulled her hard into my cock to get the deepest penetration possible. Her pussy juices coated my cock and churned to a creamy froth. Her juices were running down the crack of her ass onto the bed.

Barb reached her right hand down and rubbed her clit as she kneaded her breasts with her left. She was moaning as I slowly made love to her. She looked amazing. Her face angelic. Her moaning increased, and I felt my cock grow inside her. She began quietly hissing and slowly became louder. Once loud enough, the hissing was her repeating, "Yesssss. Yesssss," over and over.

She reached for me and pulled me down for another lingering kiss. For the first time since we started down this path of forbidden ecstasy, she spoke as our lips and tongues danced together. Her words entered my ears, bypassed every neural connection in my brain, traveling directly to my cock.

"Yes. Make love to me. Fuck me, BIG brother. Fuck me. Love me, Brian. Oh, God, yes. FUCK ME! Make me cum. I'm ready. I'm close. Fuck me and make me cum."

I had no reply but to fuck her harder and faster, thrusting in and out of her as deeply as I could. She had another orgasm, this time screaming loud enough to scare any mob boss on the casino floor downstairs. I slowed my pace as she came down from her climax.

As my cock filled her cunt, she again placed her hand around my head to the back of my neck and pulled me down to face her. I slowly pumped in and out of her as we kissed with the passion of long-lost lovers.

"How long have you wanted me?" she whispered.

"I dunno. Long time, I guess."

"You guess," she smiled. "I've always loved how hard you get when we wrestle."

"I've always loved how you tease me by dangling your tits in my face."

"Why haven't you ever made a move?" she asked.

"Why haven't you?"

"Fair enough," she shrugged, and I kissed her again. "You know, I could feel your hard cock digging into my pussy when we were wrestling earlier," she said as our lips parted.

"I wondered how you couldn't," I replied as we kissed softly.

"When you had me pinned down, I was watching you stare at my tits. You like my titties, big bro?" she purred as she met my slow thrusts.

"Of course. I love your tits, sis. Always have. Why do you think I let you pin me so often? Your tits are right there, in my face, ready for me to lick and suck. It's fun watching them jiggle while you try to get away from me."

"I loved feeling your cock slide along my pussy when you faked trying to get away."

"Me too. I'm glad you noticed."

"I also didn't pee my pants."

"I figured," I lied and winked.

She chuckled. "You really thought I peed?"

"Yeah. I'm kinda thick."

"Geezus, brother, you made me so wet. Did you know I fingered myself watching you sleep for a while?" she asked.

"No. Why didn't you wake me up? I would've joined you."

"I wasn't ready. Are you disappointed in how the night turned out?" she asked with her puppy dog eyes.

"You kiddin me? No way in hell. This couldn't be more perfect," I replied and kissed her again. "You're perfect."

"Well, stop being so mushy and fuck me like you mean it then," she said.

She didn't need to tell me twice. I was so close to cumming. My new pace only made her louder. She reached down, grabbed both my hips, and pulled my aching cock into her deepest depths. My pelvic bone smashed into her clit over and over again. She began bucking wildly as I pounded my manhood into her womb.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!" I blurted.

"Oh, God, Bri. Fuck me. Cum in me. Please cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum in me."

She pulled harder on my hips. She let out a scream as I began pumping cum into her wet, sloppy cunt. I pushed myself as deep as possible and held my position as I shot several streams into her. She continued fucking my cock, clamping her muscles around me as her pussy milked my cock for every drop.

When I could take no more, I collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She found my mouth with hers and kissed me passionately as we lay in a pile, trying to catch our breath.

As we recovered, my body reminded me of how exhausted I was. My eyes were heavy. I couldn't keep them open. I knew I was going to sleep regardless of what was happening. I rolled to the side to take my weight off my sister. She followed and was able to keep my cock buried inside her.

"Brian," she whispered in my ear.

"What?" I was able to mumble between pants.

"I love you, big brother," she whispered. "That was amazing. I can't wait for more when we wake up. I want to fuck you again and again." She kissed me softly.

I was able to open my eyes one last time. She was beaming. Her eyes were radiant.

"LANGUAGE!" I blurted with as much authority I could muster. We both weakly giggled.

"I love you too, little sis," I said. "I'll fuck you anytime you want." My eyes closed as I drifted off to sleep.

"I'm yours, BIG brother," she said, emphasizing the word big. "You're the sexiest man I know," were the last words I heard.

**** **** **** ****

Feedback is always welcome. Please rate and comment.

Edited 2-27-2021

marriedheat
marriedheat
871 Followers