A Twist of Destiny Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and sucked on her labia for an eternity while her torso thrashed and her hips bucked frantically. Her thighs alternated between squeezing tight around my ears and opening wide to fall across my forearms while I plied her sex with my tongue. Shortly, I got my fingers involved in the mix and reached two digits inside of her, causing her to groan thickly. Kathy gasped, then, when my fingertips softly stroked her g-spot and she cried out when I gently locked her clitoris between my lips, using my teeth to apply the slightest amount of pressure.

"Oh my God!" Kathy cried out with a raspy voice. "Oh, fuck, that feels good!" I continued to attend her lovingly for several long minutes until she reached down with both hands and pulled my mouth away from her. "Stop! Please! Stop and just fuck me already!"

I smiled wolfishly at her and climbed up her body, feeling her hands slide down my sides and find purchase on my pants opening. I heard the sound of the zipper falling, felt her small, nimble fingers digging around within my jeans and, finally, curl around my shaft. She stroked it roughly through my pants with one hand while trying to push them down past my hips with the other. I reached down to help her, shoving the jeans down to my thighs and wiggling against them until they were finally at my feet, where I was able to kick them off.

I leaned up above her and stared down into her eyes, forgetting for a moment that I wore the body of another man. "I love you," I told her softly and her eyes widened. I bent my head down and kissed her hard as she brought the tip of my penis to her opening and swiped it up and down to get it moist against her folds.

When she had my cockhead slotted just inside her opening, she broke our kiss with a gasp and whispered, "Fuck me!" I didn't hesitate to oblige her and slid myself in slowly, luxuriating in the feel of her wetness and her heat. "Ah!" she sighed languidly, "Yes! God, you're in so deep!"

I smiled down at her and said, "I'm not in all the way yet, my love." I continued to push into Kathy's depths and finally felt the spongy resistance of her cervix. She didn't know it but I had already elongated my penis to ensure that, once I came, I'd be depositing my cum directly into her womb, where it would assuredly take root and create our daughter. I pushed just a little more, felt the tip eclipse the entrance to her womb, and slid the rest of my length inside of her until our hips were meshed together, flesh against flesh.

Kathy gasped with surprise at the intrusion, but didn't stop me. She wrapped her calves around my back to hold me in place and sighed breathlessly. "So deep," she cooed quietly. "Oh my God, so deep!"

"I belong with you, Kathy," I told her in a hoarse whisper. "Inside you is where I belong."

"Oh, yes!" she hissed hotly and pulled me in tight against her body. I felt her breasts against my own chest and began to hunch my hips slowly, fucking her as deeply as I could without causing her pain. "Faster," she gasped. "Fuck me faster!"

I complied and increased my tempo, crashing my hips into her forcefully while she moaned throatily for several minutes. Her breathing became erratic and I could tell that she was close to having a small climax. I leaned my head down for a long, powerful kiss and, when it broke, kissed my way down past her ears and bit down again at the base of her neck, which sent her over the edge. She cried out and clawed at my back even as I continued to thrust heatedly into her small frame.

Suddenly, when her climax started to falter, I pulled out of her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She didn't miss a beat as I edged up behind her, holding my throbbing cock tightly in my hand. "Put it in!" she crooned. "Put it back inside me! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

I leaned over her back and kissed up the line of her spine while her hips rolled in sexual need and frustration. As my lips neared the back of her neck, I thrust myself back inside her body to the hilt, shoving past her cervical ring forcefully, and filled her with my manhood. Her back arched again and she cried out at the invasion, but she didn't stop moving her hips, rolling them around my groin while I fed her every inch of my shaft. Once I was fully seated inside of her, I leaned back and scratched my hands down her back, which caused her to shudder uncontrollably. She threw the long mane of her black hair like a bucking horse and I caught it in my fists quickly as I resumed hammering into her from behind. For minutes on end we kept at it like that, with me occasionally pulling on her hair and with her squirming beneath me and reaching under herself to strum her clit while I pummeled her pussy. I felt the familiar tingle in my loins and gasped out that I would cum soon.

"Do it!" she cried out. "Fucking cum inside of me! Cum for me!"

I shortened my thrusts so that just the head of my cock was sawing inside of her uterus and willed myself to be fruitful once more. I felt the change immediately, a sudden warmth flowing around my groin, and let myself go when I was sure, now, that I would be filling her with my potent seed. "I'm cumming, Kathy!" I growled out. "I'm cumming!" I pushed inside of her as deeply as I could and held myself there, buried to the hilt inside the woman I would eventually marry almost a decade later. I felt my cock buck once, twice, three times and heaved again, forcing out as much sperm as I could without making it seem super-human. She cried out when I spurted inside of her three more times and then, mercifully, I fell back and collapsed on the bed beside her breathlessly.

We gasped like fish for several long moments, reveling in the wake of our frantic love-making and stared into each other's eyes. "I don't know what's going on with you," she gasped, "but I hope it never ends." I smiled warmly at her and gave her a deep kiss, rolling on top of her. I slipped my softening member back inside her wet, well-fucked folds and we laid like that until she finally fell asleep in my arms, with me still buried inside of her.

When I was sure that she was soundly asleep, I extricated myself from the bed gently, gathered my clothes and, when I was dressed, quietly walked out of the apartment. Holly was already there, waiting for me, and her cheeks looked flushed with excitement. I could see the round bulge of the camera in her pocket and she placed the control unit on the ground.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire life!" she gushed and leaped into my arms to hug me tightly. While she hugged me, I transformed myself back to my normal appearance and returned the embrace. She looked up at me, reached up with her hands and pulled me down into a deep, heady kiss. When our lips parted, she said, "Thank you, Father, for making me."

I smiled warmly at my daughter. "It was-"

"-your pleasure," Holly finished for me with a smirk. "Careful, Dad. You're becoming predictable." She bent down to pick up the control unit.

I chuckled at her joke and then led us away from the apartment door with my arm draped over her shoulders.

"I can't believe I just witnessed my own conception," she mused. "I've seen porn before and God only knows how many creampie videos I've seen, but knowing that I just watched my own mother get impregnated was out-of-this-world!" She held the control unit in her hands and stared down at the blank screen thoughtfully.

"Check the back of it," I told her. She turned the device around and saw an SD-card slot there. A memory chip was already seated inside of it. She pulled the memory chip out of the slot deftly and looked up at me with even more surprise. "For your viewing pleasure," I told her.

As she slipped the chip into her pocket, she said, "I wonder what Mom would think if she got to see it."

I considered that for a moment and then shrugged. "I'm willing to bet that she'll want a copy of it."

"I've been thinking..." I said.

"Oh, please say you've figured out a way for us to get home."

"Actually, yes, I think I have. We simply need to recreate the conditions that existed, to the best of our ability, when the... problem first occurred. It's a little like what I do at work."

"What? Being a super-hero? I didn't know you were so experienced at it. You only started this week," she said flippantly.

"No, I mean my other line of work: computer trouble-shooting. When a user reports a problem, the first thing we ask is: what were you doing when it happened? Just knowing what the user was doing can often tell us volumes about how the problem started in the first place. And, if we can re-create the glitch, we can usually find a solution to prevent it from happening again."

"Great," Holly bemoaned, "now I've got a glitch."

"Hey," I rejoined softly, "if it wasn't for that 'glitch' of yours, you wouldn't be here right now. And I've gotten pretty used to having you in my life, so I'm not inclined to think of it as anything but a gift."

"You were telling me how you were going to trouble-shoot my gift, then."

"Right," I answered. "So... what were we doing just before we found ourselves here? As I recall, we were hugging and talking about my plans for this evening." I pulled us around a corner, away from where anyone might see us, and said, "Close your eyes. See if you can visualize your room while we were talking."

She looked up at me uncertainly, but closed her eyes. I hugged her close and continued. "When I came into your room, you were on the computer, surfing on the 'net. What were you looking at?"

Holly, her eyes closed, answered, "I was reading the London Times, trying to see if anything about your heroics last weekend found its way into the news. Nothing significant except for a report about three ex-cons who'd been found beaten badly in an alley-way next to St. Martin's In-the-Fields. None of them could describe their attacker so no charges could be pressed. They were still in the hospital healing from their wounds."

"Okay," I said soothingly. "And you had some playing on your stereo. What were you listening to?"

Holly's brows knit together in concentration, but suddenly she seemed to relax as the details started to fall into place in her mind's eye. "Some old Nine Inch Nails music, Broken was playing. I'd just turned down the volume and checked the time on my computer when I heard your footsteps coming down the hallway and it was eight-twenty-three at night. Then you came in and we were talking and you showed me what Mom looks like now. I kissed you for helping her and you changed back into yourself, but you were still naked and I was asking you how you were going to go back in time and seduce Mom. While you were telling me, I started stroking you and it was warm. I felt so calm and relaxed."

I snuggled her closely to me and hmm'd softly. "Like now?" I asked as I closed my own eyes and enjoyed our warm embrace.

She nodded, eyes still closed, and smiled sweetly. "I could still smell the candles I'd been burning earlier that night, before you got back. It was a nice mix of vanilla and lavender, floating in the air, and I could smell you, too. It was a little warm inside the apartment and I was thinking about turning on the air in a little while..." I just listened to the sound of her voice, describing the sights and sounds and sensations she'd had just before we'd traveled back in time, and breathed quietly. "I wasn't wearing any shoes at the time," she continued, "so my feet were a little cold on the hardwood floor, but I didn't mind it while you held me in your arms. I could hear your heartbeat against my cheek, feel it beating steadily, like now, and it made me feel safe to be so close to you. And even though I was imagining that night back in Sector Twelve, I could still see, through my eyelids, the light from my ceiling fan and it was bothering me a little. I wanted to turn it out and take you to bed with me, but I didn't want to move..."

--------------------------

I opened my eyes and was unsurprised to see us surrounded by her room in our Belgian apartment. I glanced at the clock on her computer. It read 8:32 PM. "Holly..."

"Hmm?"

"We're back."

Holly's eyelids flicked open and she gasped in surprise. "Wow!" she said as she broke her embrace from me and immediately started to touch things in her room to make sure that they were, indeed, real. Her computer, her desk chair, her clothes... anything within reach, she laid her fingers on it and then moved on to something else. "We're back! I don't fucking believe it, we're back! Dad, you're a genius!"

"I didn't do anything, sweetheart," I said. "You did it. You visualized it and brought us back by yourself. All I did was give you a little prompting and you took over from there."

Holly looked down at her own hands in wonder and amazement. "Oh my God," she said quietly. "I'm a time traveler!"

"Well, technically, we both are, since I came along for the ride." I let that sink in for a moment and then grew serious as I gathered her in a warm, loving embrace. "Honey, I'm glad you got us back safe and sound, but I've got to discourage you from trying to do that too much. For one thing, playing around with time can be very dangerous. For another, I don't want you to get lost in the past."

"What about the future?" she asked.

I shook my head. "The past is something we can look back at with a weird sort of telescopic kind of vision, honey. We can get reference points and data from the past that allows us to make accurate predictions about where, in the time-stream, we may want to go. But the future, on the other hand, is entirely unwritten. There's no way to tell what lies ahead or what might change from one day to the next. It's too volatile and impossible to predict reliably. I don't think you can travel to the future."

Holly was thoughtfully quiet for a long time and took a seat on her bed while she considered this. Finally, she cocked her head to one side and said, "On the other hand, there's nothing to prevent me from improving our lives in the here-and-now if, at some future time, I travel back and give myself a little bit of useful information... like lottery numbers and stuff."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "I suppose not, but I'd hazard against it... for now. With all the stuff that's been happening lately, it'd be too much of a coincidence, honey. I'm not opposed to it on general principle because the lottery, in my eyes, is a rigged game anyway. Sit on that one for a little while. It'd be one hell of a Christmas present to Mom, though, wouldn't it?"

Holly's face brightened into a beatific smile. "Definitely!" Then her face fell back to one of thoughtfulness. "At some point we're going to have to do this again," she said.

I nodded, already having considered that fact. "I've got to go back and visit myself in Afghanistan. Soon, actually."

Her brow furrowed. "So how are we going to do that, anyway?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess, since you apparently need to be able to visualize your time and location, you'll need to have some experience to reference against. Since you weren't there with me during that meeting, we'll have to nail down the date of my visit and compare it with your own experiences at the time. From there, I'm guessing that it's a short hop to holding on to you or holding your hand while you focus on that time and place, or somewhere close to it. After that I can just teleport or fly us to Afghanistan, do my thing with my younger self and then we can call it a successful mission."

Holly seemed impressed. "And you just thought of that off the top of your head?"

"Sure. Methodical thinking. It's an invaluable tool in-"

Holly cut me off. "Trouble-shooting. Somehow I figured you'd say that," she said with a grin. "Okay. That sounds good to me. How 'bout we try it tomorrow night, when you get back from work?"

I nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

"And, speaking of plans, I seem to recall saying that I wanted to turn out the lights in my bedroom," she got up, walked over to the wall-switch, flipped it and plunged her room into darkness, "and get you into my bed."

I lit up one of my fingertips so that I could see her clearly. She was already taking off her clothes. What can I say? Sometimes a parent just has to follow their children's lead.

Chapter Eighteen : Fancy Footwork

When we awoke the next morning, Holly and I were still in her bed holding each other with me against her back and still buried deeply inside her tight pussy. She stirred softly from her slumber and cooed happily. "You're still hard," she murmured demurely.

I kissed her neck. "Piece of cake, remember?"

"Hmmm... yes, now that you mention it." She squirmed her hips softly around my shaft. "That said, I do have to go pee."

I slowly willed my cock to its minimum length, effectively pulling myself out of her tiny body. "I've got to go back to work today," I said as she got up out of the bed.

Holly frowned at that. "Damn. And here I was, hoping that I'd get you all to myself this morning. Be right back." She turned quickly and I heard the bathroom door close a moment later. I stayed in her bed a few minutes longer until I heard her exit the bathroom. When she reappeared at the doorway, she leaned against it and folded her arms under her naked breasts. "We really did it," she said. "We went back in time last night, didn't we?"

I nodded as I sat up. "Yep. Amazing, isn't it?"

My daughter smiled wistfully at the memory of it. "I'm gonna watch that video all day long while you're away and finger myself to oblivion."

With a chuckle I stood up and stretched languidly. "I wouldn't blame you for a second if you did," I told her. "I should probably get a quick shower and get going. I've got thirty minutes to get there."

Holly walked up to me. "Good thing you don't need to worry about driving anymore," she said as she tilted her head up to kiss me. I didn't hesitate to oblige her but didn't linger when our lips parted. I 'ported into the shower, turned on the water and started getting clean. "Very sneaky, Dad!" Holly shouted at me from her bedroom as I began to wash myself. I cleaned myself off quickly and, when I was done, turned up my body heat so that I could dry in a matter of seconds. My clothing band was still wrapped around my wrist and, with hardly a thought, it expanded to cover my entire body so that I was back in my normal uniform. I looked into the mirror, satisfied that I was presentable, and gave myself a smiling nod.

I found Holly, still naked, in the kitchen and preparing a bowl of cereal for herself. When she saw me she smiled. "Thanks for not filling me to over-flowing last night," she said. "I'd hate to have to change my sheets again after having done the laundry once already this week."

I chuckled. "Not a problem, sweetheart."

"When you get back from work I want to see if we can do the Afghanistan thing," she said casually. "Text me when you remember what date it was and I'll try to figure out where I was and what I was doing that day."

I shook my head in astonishment at how easily she was adapting to everything. "You never cease to amaze me, Holly."

My daughter shrugged as she approached me, breakfast in hand, and gave me a quick kiss. "I figure that I'd better get used to it. It's a part of me and I have to accept that. I might as well put it to good use, right?"

I smiled down at her with admiration. She was most definitely my daughter, no question about it. "Absolutely," I answered.

"By the way," she said, "I stopped taking my birth control."

I arched my eyebrows at her in surprise. "Does that mean...?"

Holly shook her head. "No. Not yet. I just figure that, since you can make yourself sterile, there really isn't any point in taking it now. Plus, I kind of like telling myself that, when you're cumming inside of me, you really aren't sterile and your perfectly normal sperm is swimming inside me. It's the kink factor. Makes my orgasms, like, ten times more powerful. Besides, when I decide that I do want you to knock me up, we won't have to wait for it to be out of my system."

1...1718192021...26