A twisted Robbery

Story Info
Forced mother-son incest in front of father.
5.1k words
4.44
35.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are 18+. This story contains incest, a young adult (18 year old), and forced sex.

**********************

"Get up!"

Angela and her husband Ryan, quickly rise from their sleep. Before Angela can scream, a man next to her covers her mouth. Ryan looks at the clock next to his bed- 1:00 am. His adrenaline is pumping and he looks around trying to assess the situation. There are 2 men, fully clothed in black and wearing black ski masks.

"Please" Ryan pleads, "Don't hurt us."

"We won't if you do as we say" booms the man holding the gun.

A third man comes in holding their son Brett, another gun pointed toward his head.

"I'm going to take my hands off your face and you better not scream. If you do, we're going to shoot your husband and your son. Got that bitch?" says the man holding Angela's face. She nods furiously, tears now streaming down her face.

"Where is all your fucking money?" Says the man in charge.

"I-i-it's over there" Angela says, weakly pointing her finger toward the closet. "Th-there's a d-drawer in there. First drawer has all m-my gold" her voice quivers. The men force Angela and Ryan out of their bed and have them stand against a wall while he digs through their closet. He comes out after a few minutes with a huge grin on his face. "We got it boss!" He holds a bag in front of him and wags it.

"Good job" replies the boss.

He looks back at Angela and Ryan, standing in front of him. Angela is cowered and looking at the ground but Ryan holds his head high, chest puffed, and looks the boss in the eyes. He doesn't like the way Ryan is looking at him.

"You got your money, now get the fuck out of my house" Ryan shouts confidently.

The boss smirks, "tsk tsk. I don't think you understand what's going on here. You want to play games? Fine." He turns to his cronies,

"Take the man's clothes off and tie him to the chair." The man holding the bag of gold drops it and then runs over to follow the boss' orders.

"What the hell!" shouts Ryan. "We gave you all our fucking money you bastards, now leave."

"I don't like your attitude. Remember, I'm the one with the gun. You better shut up or I'm going to hurt your wife and your son" the boss threatens.

Ryan clamps his mouth shut but his fury is evident in his face. Ryan strips naked, and one of the robbers pushes him down into the chair and ties him tightly to the chair with a white rope.

"Shut him up too." The robber nods and finds a shirt lying around and stuffs it in Ryan's mouth.

The boss smiles. "The thing is, I love playing games." He turns to Brett, "Do you take care of your mother"

"Y-yes. I do." Brett is caught off guard by the question. He is six feet tall, has black hair, and and slim athletic build. Brett is half Japanese and half white. He's a senior in high school, but about to graduate soon. He just entered adulthood, but didn't feel that old yet.

"Ha, I don't believe that. Now, I'm a traditional man. I believe that it's the son's responsibility to take care of the mother. Do you agree?"

"Yes, yes sir."

"Good. So that's what we're going to do today.. I want you and your mother to strip down to your underwear and sit down on the bed."

Angela's hand shakes as she unzips her loose night gown and lets it drop to the floor. She is a petite woman who looks young for her age thanks to her Japanese genetics. She has shoulder length black hair and B-size breasts, with slight curves to her body. She regrets never wearing a bra to sleep as her gown hits the floor. Brett sees his mother standing in front of him, her head held down, only wearing her soft cotton white underwear. He wants to protect his mom but doesn't know what to do.

He makes his way to the bed as him mom follows.

"Open your legs and let your mom sit between them" orders the boss.

Wordlessly, Angela places her small body against her son. She can feel his big broad chest against her naked back. His chin rests near the back of her head. She's never felt so exposed and naked in her life. Brett feels his mom's soft body lay against him. He keeps his hands at his sides as he attempts to minimize skin to skin contact with his mother. All he wants to do is hold her close and save her from these horrible men.

The man turns on the TV in front of the bed and searches for incest porn. Angela lets out a tiny gasp on shock, fear of what's to come zooming through her mind. These people were sick.

"I want you to watch the entire time. You better not look away and you better not close your fucking eyes."

The man starts playing a video of a mom riding her son, she's moaning loudly as she bounces up and down on her son. "Give mommy all your cum baby" the woman on the screen moans, as her eyes roll to the back of her head. The men continue to play more porn for them. A video of a mom giving her son a blow job, a video of a son fingering his mother in her sleep, another video of a mom and her son doggy style. The videos go on and on for what feels like forever before boss finally turns the tv off. Brett's mind is going wild. He tried to control himself when the porn first started playing, but with each video, the more aware he became of this mother's body. The more aware he became of how close she was sitting to him, each breath that she took. He tried to breath evenly and not pay attention, but he couldn't block it out. He felt more and more blood rushing to his dick with every video that the men played. Now he was fully erect and throbbing.

Angela could feel her son's full on throbbing boner pressed up against her. As the men turn off the tv, a tear rolls down her eyes. She is disgusted that these men are manipulating her baby boy's feeble mind with porn. But what she hates more is that she struggles to ignore the heat that she feels between her legs. She can't help it either, after an hour of watching every incest porn imaginable, her body is hot to the touch, even though her mind is unhappy. She swallows hard as she tries not to think about it, but she can't help but compare her son's girthy member to her husband's, which feels small in comparison. Her cheeks and her chest are red with embarrassment and something else.

"Good job. Now, I want you to lie face down flat." the boss says to Angela. She feels relived to finally peel herself off her son's body. They've both been sweating as they've been pressed against each other. She lies down next to Brett with the pillow snuggled against her face.

"Massage her with this." Says the boss as he hands Brett body oil that was sitting on Angela's dresser.

Brett rubs the oil in his hand to warm it up before placing his hands on the back of his mother's back. She feels warm to the touch. He slowly massages her back, her shoulders, the length of her arms. It reminds him of when he was younger and his mom used to pay him a couple dollars to massage him. But this is different. He massages his mom, his head still buzzing from hours of porn. He pours more into his hands as he begins massaging the length of her leg. Up and down, up and down. Feeling the soft curves of her body. He looks up at his father tied helplessly in embarrassment. Brett is ashamed that he has a full hard on in front of his dad, not to mention that he still has it as he's massaging his mother.

"Don't skimp on the body oil. And don't forget about the ass."

Brett pours the oil directly onto her underwear, unsure of what to do. The oil makes her underwear stick to her. He massages her ass over her underwear. Rubbing and rubbing in circles.

"Do it properly. Get under there."

Brett gingerly slides his fingers under the white cotton panties, feeling his mom's tight, plump ass fit perfectly into his two big hands. He instinctively squeezes them, thinking of how his girlfriend's ass isn't as good as his mothers. He hears a small intake of breath. He pulls her white cotton panties up until they are wedged in her ass cheeks like a thong and pours more oil on. He doesn't fail to notice the large wet patch that has formed on his mother's underwear before he pours more oil on. He rubs all around, and between her cheeks.

"Now flip her over and massage her front."

Angela turns over, breasts fully exposed and in her son's line of vision for the first time. Brett holds his breath and take a good look at his mother. She's squeezing her eyes tight in embarrassment. He sees her milky white soft skin, and her tender small breasts. He sees her pink areolas.

Angela keeps her eyes shut tight as she feels her son pour oil down the length of her body. He starts with her arms. His touch is gentle yet firm. Squeezing and relaxing his fingers along her body. Despite the massage, Angela can't relax. Brett avoids the breasts and begins massaging the stomach. He feels her hips under his palm. He massages her legs.

"Come on. You forgot the most important parts."

Brett knows what the boss is talking about. He is afraid to touch her in such a tender place. This is freaking mother for crying out loud! But he can't help but feel intrigued, like a boy who's trying to sneak a little candy into his mouth at a candy shop.

He pours the oil onto her breasts. Her nipples are already perked up. He begins massaging and squeezing his mother's tits in his hands. He feels her soft tender skin under his fingers. Her breasts so velvety and cute. Angela lets out a small breath that only Brett can hear as his hands glide over her boobs and his thumb makes contact with her nipples. Despite his better judgement, he goes ahead and lets his thumb rub against his mother's nipples as he massages her. More than once, he "accidentally" touches it. Each time he does, Angela squeezes her eyes a bit tighter and tries to hide the shock and slight pleasure tingling through her body. Her husband hasn't touched her breasts so gingerly and lovingly in years.

"Mm" she lets out the tinniest of sounds that no one but Brett could have heard. Her nipples harden to to his touch. He then changes the focus of his attention downward. He pours the remaining body oil between her legs. The the white pantie becomes essentially see through as it clings to her lips. Brett sees that his mom is completely clean shaven. His thumb starts at the base of her thighs. He massages with his fingers moving in small circles. Pushing his fingers against her plump thighs and slowly moving higher and higher until his thumb grazes her clit. His mother's body shifts slightly under his touch and her knuckles clench down harder.

"Take it off!" The boss cheers from the back. Brett hooks his fingers under her soaking white panty and slowly tugs it off her body.

There is mother is, naked in front of him. She's squeezing her long pale legs, trying to cover her pussy. He gently moves her legs apart and she gives no fight. His fingers return to their previous position. His fingers massaging her inner thighs deeply, occasionally brushing against something forbidden.

"Go ahead and touch her" chuckles the boss.

Angela is nervous, but has accepted her fate. As Brett gingerly moves his fingers to shift to her clit, he notices a small wet patch under her. Angela's senses that her son sees it and is ashamed that her stupid horrible body has been enjoying this massage. She hates how desparate her body has become for an affectionate touch, that it doesn't care that her own baby boy is the one doing it.

Brett moves his thumb to his mother's small little pink clit, that's poking out between her lips. It's so tiny and cute. He sees his mom flinch as he puts his thumb down on it. He starts gently moving his thumb in circles on her soft pink clit and he starts to feel it hardening a bit under his touch. He senses his mother relaxing a bit as he's touching her. After seeing his mother's reaction and after watching an hour of incest, he gets bold. He can't help it. His mind is buzzing in joy and horniess.

He moves his fingers down her clit slowly, past the little folds, until he reaches her opening. Angela feels her son's thumb pressed firmly against the opening that gave birth to him. Brett's finger is immediately soaked in juices and her velvety pussy lips are open to the touch.

.

"Fuck" he thinks, "She's so turned on." Angela is having a hard time ignoring the wetness and the heat between her legs. Each sensation of her son rubbing up and down her pussy lips and stroking her clit sends waves of pleasure down her body. But she's working to suppress it as she feels her husband and the robbers staring.

Brett can't help but admire his mother's cute small pink pussy. The lips look like beautiful wet flower petals that lead to a wet pink opening. He moves one hand back over to her tits and starts playing with her nipples between his finger and thumb while continuing to stimulate her clit. Angela, shocked by her son's clear desire to please her, barely suppresses a moan. Brett and everyone notices Angela's breathing getting heavier and louder.

Brazen from his mother's apparent hornyness and hours of porn filled in his mind, he leans down and starts suckling his mother's tits like a baby. Angela gasps and her eyes fly wide open at the sensation of her son's soft tongue stroking her tits and sucking on them. It takes all her willpower to not moan, but she cannot stop her hips from responding and her body twitching from her son's tongue and his fingers, now tracing circles around her opening. Just as she didn't think it could get worse, she feels Brett's fingers slowly slip into her wet pussy as he's continuing to suckle her tits like a baby. He enters in his middle finger and feels the wet walls of her pussy. He can't handle it anymore, he starts moaning too. He strokes deep inside her walls, and Angela can feel him hitting her g-spot. She fails to cover her shudders of pleasure as more wetness flows out.

Brett can't help but think of how it would feel to have himself in there as he pushes his finger deeper into his mother. She's using all the willpower she has to not let out another moan. She doesn't want her husband to see just how much she's enjoying herself right now. It's wrong. She grew up very catholic and her husband and her son were very catholic.

"Good job. Now why don't you return the favor to your son with a nice long blow job." Angela snaps back to reality of the situation. She can't believe she's going to have to suck her baby boy's dick.

Brett pulls off his boxers to expose his girthy hard member. She can see precum glistening at the tip. She slowly gets up, hoping to expand the time between the present and the act she's about to commit. Brett has now laid down, and she's on her knees hovering over his massive cock. She doesn't realize that her glistening wide opening is facing her husband. She doesn't realize that her thighs are slick with her juices after her son gave her a good fingering.

Angela tentatively flicks her tongue on her son's balls. Another lick. Another lick. She's realizing there really is no way out of it. She resigns hope with each new lick and gives in. She puts one ball in her mouth and gently sucks on it as she plays with the other in her hands. She looks at her son and makes eye contact with him as he looks at her. He nods at her, letting her know it's ok. He understands they are trapped in this situation.

She flicks her tongue all around the ball in her mouth and gently sucks at the same time before switching to the other side and doing the same. She sees Brett's hard-on twitch in pleasure. She then licks with her tiny tongue at the base of his shaft and with quick small strokes, makes her way up the shaft, before going back to the base and repeating. She's always loved sucking cock, and her son was no exception. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She releases warm breaths at the tip of his cock before gently swirling her tongue around his sensitive tip. Brett lets out a moan of pleasure. Angela couldn't help but feel joy in making her baby boy happy. It was always Angela's top priority to make her son feel good. She lowered her mouth and slowly put his whole cock inside her mouth. She played with his balls while bobbing her head on his cock. Up and down, up and down. She could feel his balls getting larger in her hands. Brett couldn't believe he was getting the most incredible blow job from his own mother. His girlfriend of 3 years was good, but his mom's was on a whole different level. It was pornstar level. He kept looking down and locking eyes with him mom as she put him in her mouth fully. He wouldn't last much longer.

"Enough!" Yelled the boss. The joy in his voice was obvious. For a split second Angela was both disappointed and relieved. Her pussy was aching with hunger at this point.

The boss put a chair facing Ryan. "Sit!"

Brett gets up from the bed and sits down, facing his father. His rock hard cock is now glistening with his mother's saliva. Ryan tries to look away, but the boss is holding his head in place. "Angela, come sit with your sons cock between your thighs."

Angela gets up, scared. She slowly sits on her son's lap, and cradles his somehow harder cock between her thighs. As she finishes sitting down, she feels his cock pressed against her enlarged clit. She tries to shift to a less touchy position, but each shift presses the cock against her clit in a different angle and feels amazing.

She can't look her husband in his eyes. She knows he must be in horror.

"I'm so sorry" she shakes her head, feeling tears rolling down her cheeks while her body in on fire, "I'm so so sorry."

"Now open up your legs and pleasure your clit with your son" said the boss gleefully. His cronies chuckled. She opened her legs wide and took her son's cock and rubbed it back and forth against her clit. She didn't want to enjoy it, but she couldn't help it.

She was so open.

"Now, for what we've all been waiting for- sit on your son's cock."

"No!!" Screamed Angela, "this is too much! Please!"

"Shut up bitch, you're clearly enjoying it, and so is your son."

Brett turned his head away ashamedly, but his body couldn't lie. His mom's clit felt so enticing against his cock. He wanted this so much. He was yearning for his mom's cunt more than he ever felt for his own girlfriend.

Ryan tries to thrash around and yell through his mouth cover. The boss slams the butt of his gun against Ryan's head. "Listen to me and no one gets hurt."

Angela holds back a sob as she elevates her body to hover over her son's dick. She looks up at her husband, now also seeing tears down his eyes. "I'm sorry" she mouths.

She can't believe that she's about to break the ultimate taboo. This is not how a mother should be with her baby son. This is not what a mother should do with a son that came from her own body. What she hated most of all is that she's excited too.

She keeps staring at her husband, just a foot away from her, as she spreads her legs around her son's. She holds his cock in her hands as she slowly lowers herself onto him. She puts his cock tip at the entrance, and Brett moans. Before she can do anything Brett grabs his Japanese, small mother's tiny waist and starts slowly pushing his cock inside. He can't help it anymore. He's been fantasizing about being his mother's pussy for hours. He doesn't care about any other pussy anymore. He can't believe he never saw his mother for the sexy woman that she is. He hears her let out a gasp of pleasure when he grabbed her and pushed her deeper.

There's no way she could have mentally prepared for this moment, and for the buzzing excitement she felt, and the aching heat begging to be quenched between her legs. She feels her son's hot cock slowly opening her soft wet cunt. Pushing open the throbbing walls. She covers her mouth with her hand, trying to hide the pleasure as she slowly lowers herself on him, and feels her baby go deeper inside her. Filling her up with his manhood.

12