A twisted Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett couldn't have imagined the immense pleasure of parting his mother's pussy open. It's soft and warm and loving. And so so wet. This is where he came from, and this is where he's going back. Her slowness increases his pleasure. Until he is completely inside her. "Unggghh" His mother moans at the feeling of her son completely filling her up and hitting her g spot. Before she can move her hips up, the boss commands her to sit like that, with her sock's cock buried deep in her pussy. She's never felt cock this deep. Her husband's never went so far. It set off an animalistic part of her that she didn't know. She needed her desire fulfilled. She feels agitated and upset that the boss won't let her get up.

The boss removes the tape from Ryan mouth, and gets him out of the chair. Just as Ryan stands, the boss pushes Ryan head down right in front of Angela's pussy. He feels fully broken. He's been watching his own son pleasure his own wife. He could see how hot they were both getting, how turned on they both were. He's been witnessing their increasing attraction to each other, and their desire to pleasure each other. And now, his son was inside the woman who gave birth to him. Ryan feels so weak, but a horrible part of his brain gets turned on too. Against his own will, he's become aroused. Despite his disgust at this whole situation, even his cock is pushed against his pajamas.

He's on his knees, inches from his wife's pussy. He can see her juices leaking from her pussy. He can see his son's balls full and enlarged. He can see his son's dick deep inside his wife, her tiny pink pussy barely holding him in.

"Lick her good" orders the boss. He leans forward, he can smell his wife's strong arousal. Without anyone noticing, the boss sets up a camera pointing toward the family.

Angela feels her husband's warm breath against her clit before she feels his gentle but firm tongue press against her clit. First tentatively. He gives a small lick, then another, then another. He presses his tongue flat against her tiny pink little clit, her pussy lips slightly parted as her legs are stretched. Angela shudders in pleasure. She feels overwhelmed with pleasure.

Squeezing her son inside her as she shudders. Ryan loves the taste of his wife, despite everything. He loves feeling her soft, shaved, clean pussy against his face. He starts sucking gently on her clit, and Angela loses it. Brett's mom throws her head back and moans. She's moving her hips up and down his cock now, moving in small circles. Enjoying both the sensation of her husband licking her clit, and her son deep inside her. Brett rocks his mother back and forth on his cock, and his dad follows her clit. She feels incredible, soaking wet, soft, gentle. She's his mother, and she's taking care of him, just like she always does. Her pussy is so loving. As he's rocking back and forth, she's moaning louder and louder. She's feeling the heat rising all throughout her body. It feels too good, too overwhelming. She wants it, she wants to enjoy it hard. Brett's mother starts going up and down his shaft. Sliding her pussy in and out, in and out. Wrapping his cock in her lusciousness. Her pussy much softer, tighter than his girlfriends. Angela's pussy was tight from not having sex in a while. She needed her son's cock like she needed air. She was going crazy. Brett wrapped his hands around his mother and started playing with her tits as she bounced on his cock. Going up and pushing deep down. It was the hottest feeling in the world seeing his mother so hungry for his cock. Ryan keeps up the pace and keeps licking the entire time. Against everything he wants, he can't help but get incredibly horny from his wife being fucked by his son. He hates how low he feels, but his cock is in pain.

Slap, slap, slap- loudly as she's bouncing hard on his cock. Her head rolls back and rests on her son's shoulders now, in pleasure. Brett is lifting her tiny body up and down on his cock as she helps.

"Ahhhhh, nnnnggggg, ahhhhhhh" Angela moans quietly, "so good, so good." She says in Japanese, so her white husband won't understand.

She's out of breath. Having her cunt fucked by her son and her clit sucked by her husband is the single handed best feeling she's ever had. Her body is pulsing with pleasure and she feels so overwhelmed.

"Are you enjoying yourself mommy?" Whispers Brett in her ear.

She nods gingerly. He knew his shy Japanese mother would be too ashamed to admit and show her pleasure so openly. He lifts her up, and off his cock, and turns her around.

Disappointment crosses her face, which she tries to hide quickly.

He pulls her closer and parts her legs again.

"Please show me how much you love me, mommy" Brett says. She nods as she looks him in the eyes and guides his cock back towards her opening. Her pussy is soaking. There are thick pussy juices coating his cock. Her thighs are fully wet and her pussy is now red from all the pleasure. He holds her waist and looks her in the eyes as he pushes his cock back into her. His mother's eyes close in pleasure, her lips part gently.

"Ohh" she moan "ooohhhh."

He slowly goes in and out of her. She opens her eyes and looks at her son again, as he's fucking her with her sitting on his lap and facing her.

"Mommy's taking care of you?"

He nods. Angela was so turned on. "Mommy loves taking care of her baby. You've grown up so much. Now you're taking care of mommy too." She groaned.

She pushes down hard on her cock and starts rocking back and forth, grinding her clit against her son as his cock digs deeper inside her. She feels the pressure and pleasure increasing.

"Drink mommy's milk like you used to" and eagerly, her son puts his lips around her tiny tits and holds her close as she enjoys. Brett knows his mom feels incredible. He's suckling her tits as she starts circling her pink little clit against him and starts bouncing again and again and again. Her little tities bouncing with her. In and out, in and out. The wet sounds from her pussy louder than anything. She's getting tighter and tighter.

Angela couldn't hide her pleasure anymore, "AHhhhh, fuck, mmmmmm, ahhhhhh."

Squeezing his cock harder. Fuck, he loves his mom and her tightness. He's about to cum when she looks at him and he sees her mouth going slack.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, baby!" She moans loudly, her eyes rolled back. He feels the squeeze squeeze squeeze at his mother enjoying his cock and lets out a load inside her. Her orgasm sends tight pulses on his dick and put him over the edge. She feels his thick hot white cum shooting inside her, one load after another.

"You made me feel so good mommy."

As she gets up, a bit of cum slides down her thighs.

"Good girl" says the boss, "Now put yourself over the bed and stick your bum out. We want to see just how much you all enjoyed yourself."

Angela leans over the bed, aware again how how exposed she is and just what happened. The events just sink into her, but she's still on cloud 9. She leans over the bed, and spreads her legs wide, so that everyone can see her pussy and tiny asshole. Ryan sees his son's cum deep inside his wife's womb. He sees his son's cum dripping down his wife's thighs. Brett sees too and immediately gets turned on again. His mother is at the end of her orgasm, so her pussy is still pulsing, pushing his seed deeper inside her. Angela isn't on any birthcontrol, but can't seem to care in this moment.

"Look at that, the boy's hard again seeing his good work. Why not enjoy yourself again, son?" says the boss. "A good son takes care of his mother, remember."

Without another word and without hesitation, Brett gets up again and pushes his throbbing cock into his mom's pussy. He starts fucking her as she moans loudly. Feeling her son fuck her, using his own seeds as lube.

The robbers fully untie Ryan. Immediately, Ryan pulls down his pants and starts masturbating to the scene of his son fucking his wife.

12