A Valentine's Day Hike

Story Info
College freshman & senior have wild sex in the woods.
4.2k words
4.45
43.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sutpen
sutpen
4 Followers

I had signed up for a Valentine's Day hike with a group from my college. At this point, I'd rather be screaming, and crying, and punching walls, but maybe a walk in the woods would do some good. She had broken up with me just that morning: no warning, an immediate replacement in the wings, citing some standard babble about age and maturity and what her friends would think. I was a freshman, an angry, sad freshman alone on Valentine's Day. So the hike it was.

The group gathered at the west gate, about ten people bundled in parkas and wool hats. It was warm and sunny for February in New England, but not that warm. I knew the senior guy who was leading the group, James. He offered me a smile as I shuffled up on the sidewalk. I tried to return it, but it was hard enough just being there—smiles and laughs were not in the cards. I didn't know anyone else. I think there were a couple other freshmen, but it was mostly sophomores and juniors. The last to arrive, number eleven, I scrambled into the van after everyone else and rolled the door shut behind. It was a big fifteen passenger, but only one seat was left because the back row had quickly been piled with coats and backpacks. I squeezed in next to an older girl, and reached for my seatbelt.

At this point I wasn't looking up or around much. Still disconsolate, my head felt too heavy to lift. So as I groped blindly for the buckle, I was surprised to hear "Sorry, let me get out of your way," as I brushed the back of a denim clad thigh. The voice was at once bright and smoky, eager and slow. A curling end of gold red hair tumbled into my line of vision. I jerked my head up. She was prettier than her voice had promised. Many more curls sprang from under her cap. Her face was delicate but strong. No makeup. Just wide, full lips, a few light freckles, a bit of white tooth lightly biting on the inside corner of her mouth, eyes wide and green blue and laughing at my surprise.

This was a pleasing development, but not enough to really lift me out of my funk. She arched herself away from me, giving me free access to the seatbelt buckle and a teasing glimpse of her tight, round butt. I buckled in, resumed my dejected posture, and the van was off. I could sense her looking at me occasionally, but I had no energy to be seriously interested. She was just another beautiful, older woman. She was probably only curious about what had me so glum. I stared away, out the window, as we pulled onto the highway and headed west, toward the mountains. Sure enough, she fell into conversation with the guy on her left, someone she new, dropping impossibly sophisticated references every few minutes. I felt younger and younger.

The cold, fresh air in the dirt parking lot revived my spirits a bit. As I stretched upwards and then bent down to retie my boots, I saw too that I was a good eight inches taller than her, and four inches taller than the baby-faced guy she'd been talking to. That made me feel good. I scratched my beard, gave it a little tug as if to say to myself, "Snap out of it! Enjoy this!" and then sauntered over to chat with James about the trail. We were doing an easy loop through the light snow that covered the leaves and rocks on the forest floor. A little elevation, but nothing serious. Six miles total.

We headed out in single file, everyone bundled up again. The girl lingered towards the back of the line and fell in right in front of me. Her coat had been on in the van but unzipped. Now it was zipped all the way up and joined by a thick scarf. But it was one of those coats that grab you snugly high on the waist. I could see her long legs, her whole butt. Those jeans were as tight as practical on a hike. Sexy without being ridiculous. The elastic band of her coat emphasized the slimness of her waist above the widening of her hips.

I guess I was staring, and just then she chose to turn around, smiling at me. My face went red, but it was already red from the cold, so it didn't matter. "My name's Rebecca," she said and held out a mitten to me.

"David," I said and returned the smile, shaking her mitten with my bare hand, much bigger than hers, roughened and a bit hairy.

"Won't your fingers fall off?" she asked. She smiled, widened her eyes, and shivered a bit as if to emphasize the cold. I could see past her scarf where the muscle on the side of her neck moved gracefully.

"No. I like being able to feel the rocks, the trees. Hiking with gloves doesn't feel right."

"Oh, interesting," Rebecca replied.

I felt like it was interesting. A mature quirk, hinting at depths of experience and sensitivity. I hadn't felt this good for ages.

We had walked about a mile in single file when the path started to widen. Rebecca fell back and walked next to me. The hiking was fairly steep, and we both had unzipped our jackets. I could see her silhouette beneath a form-fitting blue sweater. Her breasts were very large, round and high. The corner of her hip bone peeked out between the sweater and the waistband of her low-riding jeans. It was a bit angular, the skin over it smooth and milky.

"Are you my year, David, you seem familiar?"

"Uh, I don't think so," I mumbled, again feeling like I'd been caught staring at her.

"I'm a freshman."

"Huh, you don't really seem that young."

"Well, thank you," I said forcefully, meeting her eyes for perhaps the first time. She met them in return, and then swept her gaze down across my wild beard, my broad chest and shoulders, my long legs straining upwards against the rocks, then up again to the bare trees and the sky.

We got to talking about school and classes, then music, then food. We seemed to have a lot in common, but every minute my spirits fell a bit more. She spoke about everything with such eloquence, such precision. Her opinions were sharp and decisive. She had a broad field of knowledge at her command. Her blend of beauty, intelligence, and wit was intoxicating but also profoundly demoralizing. I was on a different plane. I knew nothing. I was taller than her, but that was it. There was no reason for her to be interested in me. I had nothing to offer. The morning's events came rushing back.

Perhaps sensing a change, she asked softly and teasingly, "What brings you to a Valentine's Day hike full of upperclassmen on the prowl?"

"Well, I didn't know..." I stuttered, "I mean, I wasn't expecting..."

She chuckled, "No, no. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I'm sure your motives were as pure as mine."

I glanced over and saw her lips parted playfully, right hand gripping her thigh to help push her up onto a particularly high ledge.

"My girlfriend broke up with me this morning," I blurted out.

She turned, her hand sliding up from her thigh to rest on her hip.

"Well, that sucks. I'm sorry. I'm glad you decided to come."

Any other day, the tone of that comment would have nearly lit me on fire, but I was still moping, and it barely registered. We walked on in silence for a while. Soon we reached the highest point of the hike. We all stopped to rest, and it seemed like everyone but me got out a thermos of hot cocoa from their backpack. I had been much too scattered and distraught to make such preparations. Rebecca walked towards the boulder where I was sitting, swinging her thermos from the finger of one hand while fishing a flask of peppermint schnapps out of her jacket pocket with the other. She plopped down next to me, right up against me, actually. I could feel her from the side of her butt down to her thigh, and even the bulge of her calf muscle through the jeans. It was deliberate; she felt so solid and tight against me. My head cleared immediately.

"Open this," she said, resting the bottom of her thermos again my thigh. I took it from her and did as she asked. She broke the seal on the schnapps.

"Do you like it strong?"

"Oh, you really don't have to share," I protested.

"With my Valentine's Day date? Of course I do." She said this without a hint of pity or patronage. She said it with more than a hint of sultriness. I was bright-eyed now. This girl was hotter and smarter and nicer than my ex. Maybe she should have been out of my league, but here she was, clearly coming onto me. I felt a rush of confidence. I was strong, handsome, smart, single. She had the hots for me.

"I like it quite strong," I said. "I don't want to fall down this mountain on the way back, but skipping isn't out of the question."

She laughed, and turned towards me as she did, swinging her right arm around to hug me lightly around the shoulders. Her breast pushed into the side of my left arm. I could see and feel now that it was really huge for such a petite girl. I started to get hard.

She turned back and bit her lip, bending to the task. As she poured the schnapps into the mouth of the thermos, her mind must have wandered. A splash of schnapps soaked into my blue jeans, right where my penis was bulging obscenely out from my upper leg. I really hadn't realized it was that obvious.

"Oh, jeez, I'm so sorry," she breathed, moving the thermos and looking over to assess the damage. What she saw was a large wet spot dwarfed by a seven inch bulge. I moved quickly to cover my leg with the edge of my coat. But to do that I had to pull it out from between us. She was still pressed against me, leg to leg. I brushed hard against her hip as I tugged at my coat, and she shuddered. She was still staring at my lap. I didn't know what to think. Her breath caught, and for a moment I felt an onrushing sense of doom. All the sadness and anger of that morning poured back down.

She breathed out with a hiss and asked, "Are you doing anything tonight? Will you have dinner with me?" So much for doom.

"Yes, yes, I'd love to," I nearly shouted. She smiled, held up the thermos, and tossed back a long slug of chocolatey alcohol. As she put her head back, she pushed her breasts out. I could almost see down the v-neck of her sweater and her undershirt. I noticed a red flush creeping up her neck from the deep valley between her breasts. She lowered the thermos, breathing hard.

"Good," she said and handed the thermos over to me.

"The drink or the date?" I asked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?'

As I tipped the thermos and began glugging the fiery chocolate, she leaned over and ran her nose and her lips along my upraised jaw line, though my beard, and planted a light kiss with her lips and the tip of her tongue under my ear. I almost did a full spit take, but managed to lower the thermos and keep swallowing. She shifted her hand from her own leg to mine, squeezing through my jacket to feel my cock quickly hardening again. I choked.

As soon as I recovered enough to speak, I tried to regain some degree of suaveness by answering, "Well, the drink seems to be the date, doesn't it?"

"Mmmm," she answered, hovering near my shoulder while her hand worked down and up my leg, as if measuring my length.

"Are you for real?" I asked.

"I want you," she whispered, "right now just this but later maybe much more."

I stared blankly, too overcome with lust and amazement to respond or show any sign of emotion. A hint of doubt had begun to shadow her face when I finally reached down and pulled her to me, meeting her lips, welcoming her hot tongue into my mouth. She moaned.

"It looks like our Valentine's Day hike has been a great success!" guffawed James, standing on a rock about twenty feet away. I surfaced and realized that nine faces were looking at us. Some smirking, some smiling, some disapproving. My body went stiff and uncomfortable. But Rebecca just slid her hand around from my leg to my lower back and grabbed my butt where nobody could see, while loudly reciting an absurd bit of Greek love poetry for everyone's benefit. The tension passed, and I raised my head.

"Let's get a move on folks," James said, and caught my eye as he said it. He bobbed his head once down towards the path and once further uphill. Rebecca saw it too.

We dawdled as everyone as everyone put away their thermoses and strapped on their backpacks again. But that didn't attract too much attention, as we had been hiking last in line before and everyone must have thought we were just waiting to take up that spot once more. We set off behind everybody else, but Rebecca grabbed my hand to slow me down. I looked at her, half puzzled, half understanding. We gradually fell behind the rest of the group, and then turned and headed back uphill. Past the spot we had stopped was a small clearing, further away from the path. It was sunny there, and the warmth of the sun cut through the February chill.

Rebecca shucked her coat off onto the ground and grabbed me around the middle, attacking my mouth with her teeth, her lips, and her tongue. I pushed off my own coat while returning her attentions, and then, hands freed, reached around to palms the two globes of her ass and pull her towards me, grinding her crotch against the bulge in my jeans. She gasped as we were kissing, and I felt her knees wobble. Her cap was soon on the ground with her coat. I grabbed big handfuls of her curls and alternately pushed her face into mine, kissing her mouth, or pulled it back so I could lower my head to kiss and bite her neck and collarbone.

I stepped back, looking at her. She was breathing heavily, and her nipples were so hard that I could see them outlined through her sweater. Her jeans had sunk down even farther on her hips and her sweater had ridden up, exposing two strings of a red thong and a few inches of flat muscular belly. I reached forward, and pulled the sweater up and off of her. Then I pulled her shirt up, letting it rest on the jutting shelf of her enormous tits. Her bra I pulled down, settling it below her tits. They pushed out in between shirt and bra, heavy and round, seemingly bigger than her waist. Her nipples were long and hard. I looked at her eyes as they danced from green to blue and back again. I looked at her chin, jutting out almost defiantly towards me. I saw her breasts wobble as she breathed heavily in and out.

"Oh, god, please touch me," she whined, "I need it hard and fast."

It was a turn on to hear her, someone who had seemed such an unapproachable intellectual just hours before, beg for the big cock she had felt through my jeans. I reached down and unzipped my fly. With some complicated maneuvering, I was able to pull all eight rock hard inches out. I stood there. The now quite freezing February wind was no match for the amount of blood pulsing into my cock.

"That's the biggest I've ever seen," she said. It looked thick, long, and muscular. But as thick as the shaft was, it was still outsized by the enormous shiny head. She sank to her knees, folding her long legs under her, and moaned as she leaned forward. Her jaw was barely big enough for the head, but she shoved it in heedlessly, sucking and slobbering. She was out of control, hair flying in a wild tangle. Her eyes looked up into mine with equal parts lust and fear. Maybe she feared the size, her pussy already clenching at the thought of being stretched around my penis, but I think she really feared herself, her passion, her own body, and the strength of the emotions controlling it.

"I fucking love you, you son of a bitch," she choked out around my cock, "please fuck me with it and then take me down this mountain and then fuck me with it again and take me out to dinner and then fuck me with it again... Uhh, god, please."

I pulled her off my cock by her hair, spun her around, and pushed her against a nearby tree. She was just grunting and whining now. I think I probably was too. I ripped open her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. I ripped her flimsy red thong right off of her body. Then I reached around her and grabbed a breast with either hand. I felt their unbelievable weight, size, and softness. I twisted and pinched her nipples while she shuddered. Her one hand was stretched past her head, resting against the bark of the tree. The other was between her legs, frantically alternating between rubbing her clit and shoving two fingers deep into her vagina. I moved my hips forward, and the head of my penis bumped against her hand. She pulled her fingers out. They were dwarfed by my cock. I pushed the head forward against her cunt.

"Hard...fast," she groaned, "later there'll be time... explode... break me..." Then she got coherent for a few moments, "I really think I love you already. Now fuck me till I scream."

I interrupted my heaving sighs and grunts to respond, "I love you too," and pushed forward, parting her sopping labia, stretching the outer ring of her pussy with the first third of my head. As the whole enormous head slid in, the small of her back convulsed.

"Oh, give it to me, you bastard," she shrieked, and I drove my cock forward, burying all eight inches inside her petite frame. She immediately started cumming. I could feel the tightly stretched walls of her vagina convulsing. Her tits trembled in my hands. The nails of her left hand clawed at the tree bark. She grabbed at my arm with her right hand, wrenching it from her breast and forcing it up to her mouth. She savagely bit at our intertwined fingers. I began fucking her, pulling the head out with every stroke. Every time it pulled out her orgasm would start to subside and every time it would pop back in her orgasm would build again. And every time it bottomed out inside of her she would mutter, "Fu... fu.... fu... fuckkkkk."

After a minute, she arched her back away from the tree, and began to scream at a whisper, rising in volume. I moved my hands to her thighs, lifting her up and away from the ground, moving her bodily up and down my cock. Her jeans were still around her knees; her tits falling out over her bra; her pussy juices running down her thighs and over my hands. I pushed her body down on my cock, striking deeper than ever before, and began pumping semen into her as she wailed. I came for about a minute, standing there, holding her off the ground with my penis and my hands. She would groan a new curse word as each of my spasms sent a load of semen bursting into her body: "Fuck, shit, cunt, cock, bastard..."

A few more minutes and we had both stopped trembling. I set her down. She reached over to her jacket, pulled a tissue out of the pocket, and wiped between her legs. Then she pulled her pants up and turned around towards me. She smiled. It was a truly happy smile, a calm smile, a radiant smile. Then she knelt once more, and slowly cleaned my cock. She never took it inside her mouth, but just used her tongue: long, broad licks up and down the shaft. When she was done, I stuffed it (now partly hard again) back into my jeans, and she stuffed her huge boobs back into the cups of her bra and pulled down her shirt. We gathered up our jackets and things, and hurried together down the mountain.

The ride back was pretty uneventful. We were both fit enough to jog down most of the way, so the rest of the group really only had to wait about ten minutes for us. The sex had, after all, been fast. We got back to campus around five o'clock. The van dropped us off by the gate where we had gathered. It was only a few hundred feet from the door to my freshman dorm. Rebecca turned to me on the sidewalk, "I live off-campus. 1056 Denham St. Meet me there at seven," and then she walked off.

Those two hours went by quickly between showering, dressing, and sitting in stunned silence on my bed. I was trying to make some sense of what had just happened, and organize my feelings about Rebecca and about getting dumped that morning. Nothing doing. And, of course, I started to doubt myself and doubt everything that had happened. I blamed it on the schnapps. Weren't we just drunk? Wasn't that all?

I was a nervous wreck by the time I got to Rebecca's front door. She answered my knock in a black cocktail dress cut above the knee with a scooped front. Her hair was done up in a bun, accentuating the silver earrings and necklace she wore. She also had on tortoise shell glasses and high heels.

sutpen
sutpen
4 Followers
12