A Valentine's Day Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in, David."

We sat on the edge of her bed and talked. I told her more about Jessica, my ex. She told me about her life. My anxieties subsided in the soothing murmur of her voice. She was so unbelievably gorgeous that even to look at her was almost painful. After about an hour, I was so hungry that my stomach rumbled loudly enough for us to both hear it. She smiled shrewdly. I smiled back. Then before I knew what was happening. she had grabbed the front of my shirt and pushed me back on the bed, hiked her dress up, and swung her legs to either side of my body. She paused there, thigh muscles taught below her bunched black dress, the deep v between her breasts heaving. Then she scooted up, grabbed two handfuls of my hair, and lowered herself onto my mouth. She was already very wet. She hadn't been wearing any underwear.

The shock of this, the sudden contrast in her behavior made me go wild. "Eat me, freshman," she shouted as she road my face, and that I did. I licked and sucked at her pussy like a madman. I shoved my tongue up inside her. I fluttered over her engorged clit. After five minutes she let go of my hair and scooted off of me. I was gasping for breath and covered in her juices. She was now kneeling around my waist level. Her face and upper body were poised: perfect hair, glasses perched on her gorgeous nose, jewelry glinting elegantly, dress swooping cleanly into the shadows between her pushed up breasts. Below she was dripping. With one hand she undid my belt, my button, and my zipper, and fished out my hard cock. The other hand rested on my chest.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she said as she slid my cock into her pussy, and it felt like days passed as I slid into her—days and then months. And she just sat there in her beauty, her brilliant eyes closed, her light pink lips smiling almost coldly. Months and then years. And then with all eight inches filling her up, stretching her to the limit, she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"You understand this is it?" she asked, her smile widening, "the beginning and the end?"

"Yes," I answered, and pushed my hips up into her even further, watching her smile change to an O of surprise, her eyes widen in animal shock. And she grabbed the front of her dress and pulled it down. She pulled down the lacy black demi bra from which her breasts mounded up and out. She grabbed her own tits, pulling and twisting, and began to ride me with a pounding and cursing fury.

12