A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cloud moved over the moon and the cougar glyph disappeared into the darkness. Manny turned Claudia to him and inhaled her scent. She hesitated for a moment, then rose into his arms. Their lips and their tongues met and their breath came hard against their cheeks. Manny lifted his sister and pressed her against the stone; she wrapped him with her legs while he ground his hardened cock against her and tasted her throat.

Claudia panted in Manny's ear, "Do you have a condom?" He did not, but his answer was cut off when a car door opened and the sound and sudden light shocked them back to reality. Carlos and Jaime followed them from downtown, crept up the trail with their headlights off, and blocked Manny's car.

"I get the bitch." Jaime said. He pulled a gun from his belt and checked the magazine in the glaring light inside the car then looked up at Carlos, "I'm going to fuck her then I'm going to fuck her up."

Carlos growled, "I get some of that cunt before you kill her." and pulled himself from the driver's seat.

Manny spit out, "Shit!" and pulled Claudia around the rock.

"Let's go!" Claudia hissed. She tugged on Manny's arm and they climbed among the angular boulders strewn one on the other below the cliffs. Manny and Claudia scrambled over huge stones marked with eagles and swas, with snakes and kachinas. They knew that they were already within range of Jaime's shot, so they crouched between the pictured boulders and hoped the darkness would hide them.

Jaime moved slowly. He stepped from boulder to boulder where he could. He called out so that Manny and Claudia could hear, "You called the cops on us, didn't you bitch? Back at Christmas, you turned me in." He stayed high and looked down into the crevices between the rocks. "I had warrants out and they took me to jail, then that dirt bag lawyer they gave me took a month to get me out again. I thought about you all month, bitch."

Carlos walked along the road with his gun in both hands, ready should Jaime flush them out. Claudia held her breath as Jaime got closer and Manny clutched a jagged rock—the only weapon he had—and planned a desperate blow to the side of Jaime's head.

Away and out of sight, a shadow lifted from the pictured boulder next to Manny's car and took form in the moonlight. The warrior god sniffed the air. It focused on Carlos on the trail then Jaime on the rocks. It moved over the boulders, slowly at first, then with long strides from stone to stone.

Manny coiled to lunge at Jaime and his movement caught Jaime's attention. The advantage that Manny needed was gone. Jaime raised his gun and grinned down at Manny. His forearm tensed to squeeze the trigger and Manny lunged to swat the gun away. He knew he would never reach Jaime's head with the stone, so he swung the rock at Jaime's knees to take him down.

Jaime collapsed and the big cat took him from behind. Its claws tore through his coat to grip his flesh, and the cat wrestled him down among the rocks. The force of their collision threw Manny back into the shadows where he covered Claudia with his body. Fangs flashed white in the moonlight. The cougar snapped Jaime's neck in one bite, then severed his spinal cord with a wrench.

The cougar held Jaime's broken neck in his jaws and Jaime's gun still clattered down a crevice when Carlos reacted. He was too far away and too frenzied to aim. Carlos shot into the rocks and bullets ricocheted and dust and rock chips filled the air around Manny and Claudia.

Carlos emptied his magazine then ran for the car. The cat left Jaime's body among the rocks and leaped after Carlos. Manny and Claudia scrambled out of their hiding place and climbed up on the rocks where they could watch in the moonlight. The big cat caught Carlos from behind. His scream was cut off by the teeth that tore his flesh and snapped his neck.

The cougar paced around Carlos' body and lashed its tail. A cloud passed over the moon and when the moonlight returned the cougar was gone.

A gust of wind lifted Claudia's hair and kicked dust into their eyes. "We have to go! Now!" Claudia hissed. Manny knew that Claudia was right without knowing why. They scrambled down from the boulders while the wind built around them.

Manny was glad to find Carlos' car unlocked because he didn't want to search Carlos' broken body for keys. He threw the car into neutral and they pushed it off the trail. Wind-borne sand pelted his car windows while Manny pulled his car around it.

Claudia caught sight of a white-haired figure beside the trail. Abuela Ortiz stood motionless and clutched her black shawl around her shoulders while it whipped in the wind. Claudia turned to Manny in a panic. "Don't look! Don't stop!" she shouted, and as they left the wind erased their tracks behind them.

They drove through darkened streets, talked and tried to understand what happened. It was far past midnight when Claudia threw her hands up, "I don't know anything anymore! I don't know if it really happened or whether it was some kind of hallucination. If it was real, did we call up the lion like Abuela said we could, or did Abuela do that?"

"Carlos and Jaime were going to kill us, but I'm still upset. Should we go to the police? What the hell would we tell them?" She collapsed back into her seat and finished, "I'm too tired to think anymore. We'll have to talk to Abuela, but I don't want to see her now."

"We don't need to face Abuela yet." Manny said. He turned the car into a neighborhood where large homes spread down a hillside over a tree-lined park, then stopped in a driveway. He turned to his sister and pleaded, "Stay with me tonight. Please. We'll see Abuela tomorrow."

"Oh Manny," Claudia started. She leaned to her brother and kissed his lips, then whispered "I can't say no, but I can't imagine sex now."

Sex was exactly what Manny wanted. He wanted his tongue in his little sister's mouth and her naked body wrapped around his but he admitted to himself, maybe not right now. "I can't either." Manny told her. "But I want to know that you're safe."

Manny led Claudia by hand on a tour of the sprawling house, from the shop on the first level to the big kitchen on the top level. He left her on the couch in front of the TV and she sent a text to her mother while he found a blanket. When Manny got back Claudia was collapsed on the couch already asleep. He arranged her legs on the cushion, then laid on the couch with her and spread the blankets over them both.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Manny whispered in Claudia's ear, then closed his eyes and slept.

*****

The stubble on Manny's chin irritated Claudia, so she rose early in the morning. Manny woke with a start when he realized that she was gone, then followed the sound of her footsteps to the kitchen overhead. He found Claudia working at the sink. He leaned in the doorway and looked at his sister, from her dark hair, now pinned up off her shoulders, down the graceful line of her neck to the old red-fleece warm-up that she must have found in his closet. To Manny, Claudia looked like a girl-sized Valentine's Day present.

Claudia smiled when she found her brother watching. "I found everything I need to make breakfast burritos." she said. "Do you want one? With green chile?" Manny nodded his reply, then Claudia pointed to the sliding glass door that opened to the swimming pool. "Is that a friend of yours?" she asked. "He's been watching me."

"I've never seen him before." Manny answered uneasily. A raven hopped along the patio outside the door and peered into the kitchen. Manny stepped to the glass and the bird launched itself to the top of the patio wall. It turned there and still watched. "He might be something more to ask Abuela about." Manny said.

Claudia shook her head. "So many things." Manny sat down when she brought coffee to the table then two burritos wrapped in paper towels. Claudia took the seat across from Manny and told him, "I've been thinking about last night—about the good stuff as well as about Carlos and Jaime. Manny, I had a wonderful time until then."

Manny watched his sister's expressions and shrugged. "I had a lot of fun last night. As far as Carlos and Jaime go, that bothers me a lot. I may never get that settled, but we didn't do it to them and if they weren't dead now then probably we would be."

"I know." Claudia replied. She glanced at the raven still watching from the door before she continued. "I showered, rinsed out my clothes and put them in the drier. Is there a drugstore near here? I need to get some things."

"Sure." Manny answered. "There's a supermarket about four blocks from here." He glanced out the window, then went on. "It looks nice out. I'll walk you over there. What do you need?"

"Just things." Claudia shrugged, and Manny realized that he should get his sister something for Valentine's Day.

Manny showered and shaved after breakfast. He rinsed and toweled his face when he was done, then put his razor away and turned to Claudia. "Better?" he asked.

"Let's see." Claudia said. She smiled into her brother's eyes and stroked both hands along the line of his jaw, then pulled away and answered, "Much better. I'll change into my clothes, then let's go."

The morning was cold but brilliant. A flock of crows rose through frost-covered trees as they passed the park and brightly-colored hot air balloons floated in a clear blue sky; five in a group overhead and more over the distant valley. At least for a while the crisp morning erased dark memories from the night before.

They waded through pigeons that strutted outside the supermarket then hurried through the automatic doors. Claudia stopped inside and looked around before she told Manny, "Let's split up. I'll see you at the checkout."

Manny wandered a little before he found the store's seasonal aisle. Stock boys labored to remove the Valentine's Day gifts and decorations and put up green party favors for St. Patrick's Day. They didn't leave a lot to pick from. Manny found a box of dark chocolate cherry cordials then looked for a teddy bear. Instead, he found a tan-colored plush cat with a red bow on it's neck.

Claudia met him at the checkout. "What did you get?" she asked, trying to peek around him.

"I'll show you at home." Manny said, and held the bag so she couldn't see. Claudia tugged on Manny's arm to get him home faster, then at home Manny didn't wait for Claudia to get her coat off. He dropped on the couch and pulled her to sit on the edge of the coffee table in front of him.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Manny said, and produced the box of chocolates from his bag.

Claudia gushed, "Manny, thank you. I love these!" while she peeled the cellophane wrap off the box. She looked up again and found Manny sitting with the cat facing her on his lap.

"Eee, Manny!" Claudia squealed. She clapped her hands and laughed, "That's so cute! After last night, a little scary, too."

Claudia put the candy aside and squeezed the plush cat against her breasts. She climbed over Manny and settled astride his lap, then whispered with their lips nearly brushing, "I got something for us, too." She reached into her coat pocket and produced a new hair brush. "Not that." she said, and dropped the brush on the floor. She reached again into her coat pocket and produced a small box.

It was a box of condoms, and the sight sent a thrill through Manny. He rolled Claudia onto the couch where they slept together the night before. "Are you sure?" he asked. "There were reasons why you didn't want to do this."

"We've been separated all my life Manny. I want us to be together. I want you in me." Claudia answered. Manny already had his hands inside her coat and she pushed her breasts back against his touch. She panted, "We've both wanted this since we met. Let's do it right now."

Manny opened his sister's jeans and slipped his hand down into her panties. He combed his fingers through her curling pubic hair. Her soft vulva cradled a hardening nub and her labia were already wet with her nectar. He pushed one finger into her then two fingers to open her and sooth her.

"Fuck me Manny. Fuck me right now." Claudia gasped in her brother's ear. He sniffed at her musky scent on his fingers while he climbed off the couch. Manny stripped Claudia's jeans and panties off from her while she opened a condom packet and then she waited while he climbed between her legs.

Manny's pants were around his knees and his hard-on strained to enter her. He waited while Claudia rolled the condom on, then he watched his sister's expression while he worked the head of his cock between her labia, then down and into her. Claudia lifted her legs around her brother's waist and writhed under him while his cock slowly filled her. He felt his pubic bone land against Claudia and his thick shaft throbbed inside her. Manny gasped in her ear. "This isn't going to last very long."

"Don't stop, mijo." Claudia groaned. She forced her hands under her brother's shirt and around his shoulders to dig her fingernails into his back. She gasped, "Do it now!"

Manny pushed back against the pain from Claudia's grip. He thrust his tongue between her lips while he pumped his cock in her cunt. Manny broke their kiss only to bellow while his climax erupted deep inside his sister.

Claudia kissed Manny's face and his neck and dragged the tender skin on his throat through her teeth while he relaxed beside her. For now, he was spent. She shifted her body so his cock slipped out of her then she peeled the filled condom off from him and dropped it beside the couch. "That was what I wanted." Claudia rasped in her big brother's ear, "Exactly what I wanted."

Their clothes became intolerable barriers between them. Manny kicked his shoes away and pushed his jeans off, then they both fumbled to strip each other's jacket and shirt. Claudia's bra was the last bit of fabric to hit the floor. Their embrace brought bare skin against bare skin and lips to lips.

Claudia's breath was warm on Manny's cheek, and then hot on his throat. He couldn't tell whether it was his sister's hands around his cock that so aroused him again or the way her body moved in his arms or her kisses on his lips and his throat. Manny's cock ached. He twisted to get his sister under him again, then slipped off the couch and sat with a thump on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Claudia asked, and laughed at her brother.

"Oh God, yes!" Manny groaned and relaxed onto his back with his hard-on resting on his belly. Claudia climbed off the couch and straddled Manny with his cock under her. She kissed his face, then pushed against his chest while she rubbed herself along the length of his hard-on.

"I'm going to make you come again." Claudia said with a grin. She found the condoms on the table, then guided his cock between the dripping folds of her pussy. Manny caught his breath while she took him. She used short motions that stopped when she came to rest against him with her body wrapping the entire, sensitive length of his shaft.

Manny watched Claudia labor over him; her hair fell loose and hung about her face, her breasts bobbed while she ground herself against him. Claudia leaned forward with her hands on his ribs and she dug her fingers into his sides as her excitement grew.

"I already have scratches on my back." Manny said, and peeled her hands off his ribs. He trapped her wrists in both hands then held them between her breasts. "I don't want bruises on my sides, too." Claudia didn't say a word; she leaned forward against his grip and continued her sinuous grind.

It was Claudia who climaxed. She thrashed about on her brother and gasped as her spasms pulsed around his cock, then she went limp. Manny gathered her to his chest and stroked her hair while she relaxed with his hard-on still moving inside her.

"But you didn't come, did you?" Claudia groaned. Manny sat up with his sister held against his chest and gathered his legs under him. His cock finally slipped out of her when he lifted her back onto the couch and climbed onto the cushions with her.

Manny turned his sister, tasted her soft skin and stroked his finger tips along her lines and curves and folds. He murmured, "You're so beautiful. You're so soft." as he explored her. Claudia first allowed her brother's explorations, then she joined in. Manny inhaled her animal scents. Claudia tasted her own musk on Manny's fingers, then she wrapped his straining penis in her hands.

Claudia peeled the old condom off from Manny then slipped her lips around his shaft. He relaxed on his back with her thighs spread above his face and licked the nectar from her pussy while she explored the flared head of his cock with her tongue. Claudia teased her brother with her lips and slid his cock to the back of her mouth until Manny's second orgasm mounted, as uncontrolled as his first. He groaned a warning to his sister before his essence gushed into her mouth and onto her lips.

"Manny," Claudia gasped, "I got you everywhere!" Manny rolled Claudia against the back of the couch while she licked him from her fingers and her lips. He wrapped his arms around her hips and took her soft vulva in his mouth. Manny found her hot button, then swirled his tongue around it and flicked his tongue along her hood.

Claudia gripped Manny's thighs and rocked herself against his mouth while she climaxed. Manny sucked the juices from her pussy until she pushed him away and complained "Manny, no! It's so tender!"

"But you're so good!" Manny laughed and took his last taste of her. He wiped his face with the back of his hand then sat up on the edge of the couch and surveyed the room while Claudia relaxed behind him. Clothes and condoms were scattered around them and draped over the coffee table. The pillows from the couch were tangled on the floor with the blanket they slept under the night before. He picked up the sofa pillows and tossed them on the couch and found the box of candies and the plush cat under Claudia's coat.

"I love these things, but they make a mess." Claudia said. She took the chocolate cherries from the table and held the plush cat on her lap while she opened the candy box. "Mom used to get a box at Christmas and hide them from us kids. I'd only get one -- or maybe two if I was good -- before they were gone." She held a chocolate-covered cherry up for Manny to bite. The pink filling dripped onto his chin and his throat. Claudia giggled, "See what I mean?" She pushed the cherry and the rest of the chocolate into his mouth, then kissed the sweet syrup from his skin.

Manny broke a candy between his teeth and let the syrup drip onto Claudia's nipples. "I didn't think anything could make your tits taste any sweeter." he said. Manny laid his sister against a pillow and licked her and sucked her until her nipples were clean and hard.

Manny took a second candy in his mouth and started to break it over Claudia's pussy, but she pushed him away with the plush cat in her hand and protested, "No Manny, that's going to make me all sticky!" He broke it anyway, but then used his tongue to push it into his sister's mouth for a sweet, cherry-and-chocolate kiss.

Claudia's breath was shallow and ragged when she broke off their kiss. Her lips moved close to his while she stroked his hardened cock. "I want you again, mijo. Give me all of you. Take all of me." she whispered.

Manny sat up to sheath himself, then Claudia pulled him over her. She embraced him with her thighs and clutched the toy cat against his back. Manny watched Claudia's face while he joined them. Her eyes were closed but her expression responded to every movement. To Manny it seemed like he could feel his sister's excitement as strongly as he felt his own.

The room dissolved around Manny; there was nothing but their union and a slowly growing presence in the back of his mind. Claudia held her brother and kissed his face and his throat. Manny reveled in his sister's scent and her taste and the way her body urged him on.