A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The presence in the back of Manny's mind erupted at the peak of their excitement, as Claudia's teeth closed in a bruising grip on his throat and her spasms pulsed around his cock, as he pumped his essence into her. Visions flooded his mind -- a rush of faces and voices and experiences from times past. He emptied himself into his sister, then fell away and struggled to regain control.

"What happened, Manny?" Claudia gasped. Her sweat-slicked skin slipped through his arms as she turned to bring them eye-to-eye. "You saw it too, didn't you?"

Damp locks of Claudia's hair clung to her face. Manny swept her hair off her cheeks. He nodded then whispered, "I don't know what happened. Maybe your Abuela will understand."

*****

They found Abuela Ortiz in the kitchen, surrounded by the aroma of her slowly-cooking pork roast. "Abuelita, we need to talk." Claudia whispered, and the old woman nodded as if she already knew.

"It's Valentine's Day." Abuela said, "Gil and Idalia, they went out for dinner." She called to Claudia's oldest brother and gave him a bottle of fruit juice and a box of cookies then told him, "Para los niños. Take them to the TV room and keep them quiet."

The kitchen table was the center of the Candelária home, and it looked like it had been for generations. Manny trailed his fingers over the burnished tabletop, then placed the half-empty box of chocolates in the middle. They waited there while the kids left, then Abuela dropped into a chair with a groan.

"Abuelita," Claudia started, "may I get you tea?" it was something she learned from her mother—something to be done when Abuela's advice was needed.

"Por favor." Abuela Ortiz answered. She watched Claudia walk to the cabinet, then turned to Manny with a resigned smile. "I knew you couldn't stay out of each other's pants. Mi nieta is sore; she walks like a bulldog."

Claudia overheard and protested "Abuelita!" but Abuela Ortiz laughed at her. Abuela reached toward Manny's collar and he felt frozen in place while she pulled it aside to see the mark of Claudia's teeth on his throat.

"She's a passionate one." Abuela chuckled while Claudia watched, red-faced with embarrassment.

Claudia brought Abuela's tea to the table and stood until Abuela sipped from the cup and smiled. "You still know just how I like it."

"What happened last night?" Claudia asked and slid back into the chair next to her brother. She couldn't wait any longer for an answer. "We saw you there."

Abuela shook her head. "Nieta, I was here last night. I don't know where you were." The old woman watched them closely and went on. "To those who see there is a feeling when las animas stir. I felt your terror and I felt the god awaken, but I was here. I prayed at my nicho for your safe return." She dipped her fingertip into the tea, then shook the drop away. "I don't know how you could see me, but I don't know everything."

"There was news this morning." Abuela went on. "They found Carlos and Jaime out by the petroglyphs. The police don't know what happened, but you do, yes?"

Manny and Claudia glanced at each other and Claudia started their story. They finished and waited for a reaction that was slow to come. "Should we go to the police?" Manny asked.

"What could the police do with your story -- even if they believed you?" Abuela asked with a laugh. "I warned you that there was magic in your lust. Now that you've unleashed it you may see a lot of things that you can't talk about with other people."

"Hmm... What are these?" Abuela asked, and opened the candy box.

"My Valentine's Day present from Manny." Claudia answered. "Part of it, anyway. Have all you want." Claudia watched her grandmother pick a candy, then went on, "We stayed at the Nielson's house last night. I got up to make breakfast this morning and the whole time that I was in the kitchen a raven watched me through the kitchen door or through the window." She glanced at her brother, "Manny saw it too."

Abuela Ortiz shrugged and her shawl slipped from her shoulder. She bit into the candy and the sweet syrup oozed out onto her fingers. She licked up the goo and complained, "These things make such a mess!"

Claudia got her a washcloth before Abuela went on. "I'm not the only one—even here in the city—who sees. The raven may have been serving a brujo." She glanced at Manny and explained "A witch." She shuddered and pulled her shawl up onto her shoulder again, "Or it could have been a skin walker."

A squeal from the kids in the TV room made them all turn their heads, but the noise died out and Manny gathered the courage to ask another question.

"Something happened just as Claudia gave me this." He motioned to the bite on his throat. "And it happened to both of us. We had visions of people—people from the past—and heard their voices and thoughts. It came all at once then it was gone, but it's like those people are still here."

Abuela looked from Manny to Claudia. "I've heard of this before, but it's beyond me." She explained, "Some people believe that our ancestors live in each of us, but that we can't know then until we die. Maybe you met your ancestors; if that's true then they might be with you always."

The old woman's voice grew quiet and strained. She said "Mis nietos, you are not like other people anymore. You must be careful. Both of you stand with one foot among men and one foot among las animas."