All Comments on 'A Very English Family Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great again

keep going, love to read Ch.03

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Just hetero please.

I like how they're all comfortable with each other.

But just tell it between the boys and girls please.

But maybe if the boys play that could be gay male category.

All up please keep going.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
I am enjoying this series

Thank you for including some light and comical/sexy action between the brothers. That opens up so many perverse possibilities in future chapters.

I think some dramatic tension could be brought in if one or more members of the family begins to date. Maybe you could introduce a Father and Daughter. Or two cousins.

Anyway, sexy story and likable characters. I would love to see a Chapter 3.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Wonderful start

Very good start and chapter, good setting for the guys enjoy each error totally and the girls too. Allowing for a Gay and Lez weekend that all can watch and look forward too.Then the toys to add to the fun and adventure.

Chris7swChris7swover 7 years agoAuthor
Plans are afoot!

Thank you everybody for your most excellent comments.

I've already written the next three chapters but before I post them I go through each one many times as I search for errors and usually make copious amendments. And even when I think I've finished I like to read the words carefully again (and usually make more amendments!) so it'll probably be a few more weeks before they're visible here.

Nevertheless, the theme of each chapter is set - so the next one will involve a threesome between the children and that will be followed by more brotherly action - in other words please be aware (or warned) that the chapter 3 is mainly gay.

Chapter 4 is almost exclusively DP action within the family and chapter 5 is a more general love-in with a few peripheral characters thrown in, just to indicate that the family is settling happily into it's new environment.

But I've no great intention of extending the story beyond that - however good a story is, it can get boring if it goes on for too long. In a way I'd love to add many more characters but it all gets too involved and untidy, especially for me!

Hope that's all ok - I know that I won't please everyone and I know that crossing the line into gay stuff goes against the grain to many but in this story it's a necessary extension of the all-round family activity.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story so far - keep up the good work :)

Not particularly interested in the gay bits so would prefer the story without them or kept to a minimum.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

What a bloody excellent story. An R rated version of ' The Durrells ' well done.

Ll62Ll62over 6 years ago
Good story.

This was a good story, I like the way you ended it, as so you can add more chapters if you wish.

laughdruidlaughdruid12 months ago

Love the story but not sure I care much for Andy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Chris7sw I actually enjoyed the gay scene, that set a very delightful story, shyness, plus ice breaking into the explosion and a bit of a tease from Andy.

Not sure why people have a hard time with it, yet LOVE the lesbian acts. Each member showed love and they shared. 6 years late, but I'm loving the series so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES