All Comments on 'A Very English Family Ch. 05'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Chris7swChris7swover 7 years agoAuthor
Hello and welcome, you trolls!

Thank you trolls, yet again, for your one-star votes!

Every single one of my stories gets downvoted as soon as it appears - then, the trolls having done their bit, subsequent scores lift my stories to their anticipated levels.

Sadly, because such trolls never return to their own muck they won't see this comment but perhaps they can be pleased that their anti-British, pro-American attitudes are noted. Equally so their stupidity is also noted - and ignored by and large.

It's very apparent that their attitude is merely one of aggressive shit-stirring rather than a genuine dislike of my stories because they obviously don't read them - the votes arrive within minutes of publication - hell, I doubt that many of them are even capable of reading!

Apologies too, to those who do enjoy my stories - even authors need to have a rant occasionally!

Oh well, despite those early 'rejections' and my immediate feelings of feeling of stopping writing, I'll still keep submitting stories as long as I'm able, so hard luck to you trolls!

Back to your tunnels...

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 7 years ago
Re: Hello and welcome, you trolls!

Ahh, let it roll off your back (as we say in the USA). This site is full of trolls. Personally, I like trolling the trolls whenever possible. Some do come back to read comments (vastiesmith2 AKA bonnietaylor2).

Write for you, not for others. You'll always have those that like your stuff. Judging from your submissions, you have a lot of people who like your stuff.

One point though.... it's not fair to label all of your detractors as Americans. I see a ton of UK trollers on Lit stories, too. It's not fair to blast UKers for writing in the English way. Nor is it fair to blast USAers for writing in American slang.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 7 years ago
the word ''GAY''

the word GAY was not around in the 1960's you were a HOMOSEXUAL which was illegal in the eyes of the law , gay is a 1970's word and when i was a boy GAY men't HAPPY, it is a shame that gay was shanghied by the Homosexuals

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the story Chris. This series is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fab story

Loved the entire series. Even though I am strictly heterosexual, the bisexual parts were depicted very sensitively.

Would love to see more chapters especially after almost getting jobs, joining the sex club and what about liaisons with other women? W8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
if i could award more than 5 gold stars I would

An outstanding story written with finesse and class . I hope you find the time to add more to it . I read the whole story in one stretch , Even the bi sexual bits which not really my thing you clearly demonstrated the love and trust in a sublime way . Congratulations on a work of art . Daz UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES