All Comments on 'A Very Long Engagement'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
KittykaydenceKittykaydenceover 1 year ago

Personally I loved it, I loved the backstory behind it. How everything was set up. It was hot, sexy, and I can’t wait to read more of your work. 5 stars from me

bob264bob264over 1 year ago

Fantastic! Please a continuation of Matty and Sammy. My favorite a brother and sister love story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incest category not my thing. Read about a page. It is quality writing like all of NTH’s work. Didn’t score because I didn’t read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anal ruined a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anal stuff ruined it. Why do likable female characters have to end up with closeted betas? So pathetic.

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

This one needs more. I really liked it and I’d like to know how they made it work, and their trials and tribulations trying to keep it hidden from the world.please think about finishing this story with a good ending, seeing as how you set it up to end well in this chapter. Make a few more chapters,I’m sure a lot happens to them between her having to leave, and the arrival of kids and grandkids.

Thanks for the story anyway. 5 stars!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

I can only say, WOW!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's how you write a great brother/sister incest story!!! FINALLY!! BRAVO!! 5*

Hoping for additional chapters. Just don't get anyone, ANYONE else involved with them and it'll remain 5*

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story, it is good. But it does need a 2nd chapter. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Nice except for the anal

I hate anal crap.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 1 year ago

Interesting spin on the usual incest tropes. Spoiling the whole "long game seduction" trope with the fact they just fucked the first time is definitely a unique move.

5/5. Your writing is excellent as usual, even when they scenarios get over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If incest is not your thing then why the fuck are you even looking at the incest category?

Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, please continue this story line. Want to see how they move forward and what kinks keep them in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Please do continue. How did they make it work? What do their parents think? Do their kids know?

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

I'd guess every guy has had, at least a fleeting thought, about his sister. Most never act on those thoughts, but this story could be a real-life event. Thanks for sharing!

VersatekVersatekover 1 year ago

Agreed that this could turn into a fun series. I hope it can.

I've enjoyed all of your writings. Please keep up the good work!

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 1 year ago

Loved this story! Please continue it with many more chapters!

Les_Grossman24Les_Grossman24over 1 year ago

This was fantastic oh my goodness I desperately need a sequel about their married life and eventual children/grandchildren together.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

A very good story. So heavy on the stammering. That became annoying, but I liked the story a lot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The — and … became a little too much by the second page. It really broke the flow and while it may be a little more real dialogue accurate, it just doesn’t work in a reading format where it takes you out of the story. Story wasn’t bad, but the dialogue definitely stopped me from truly enjoying it.

Nmb11Nmb11over 1 year ago

Great story

Please continue with new chapters

MorgueticiaMorgueticiaover 1 year ago

I loved the story, but the stammering really took me out of it. There was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But sex starts and then moves ahead much too fast.

Needed much more in the way of 'convincing' him to proceed. Need may more details.

Had real potential.

Three stars.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

The story was an intelligent view of the moral issues in society, the emotional nature and how it differ from one to another and how they are developed in an such subtle ways. Sex is a big part of our being. Incest with animals is very normal in most species. There is such a complexity within all the beliefs, the constructs, the scientific information, a 100 years from now there will be many changes, like the DNA will be able to be changed or super charged, life span will increase aging will likely will be slowed and so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No better time for those other stories....

Well done. 5 stars, as usual.

G

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

good story but, what happens next?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Another great tale from this very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The part about her having cleaned her guts out...

enemas are unhealthy and damaging to the colon, even if it's just water. It erodes the mucous membranes, disturbs the balance of bacteria... I know it's just a scene in a story, but since so many people don't understand that enema is not safe, except rarely (about twice a year), I had to comment. Even a lot of doctors don't realize it, because they aren't in the right field.

If you're into anal sex, get used to it not being guaranteed 100% clean. Expecting it to be is unfair to the health of the recipient.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Next part...please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most excellent, with characterization, eroticism and a good, contained plot.

Oh, and more on Sammy and Matty, plz

Five for you

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Five**5**Star story; this is the first story I have read from this author, I believe, and I find it to be in complete opposition to his moniker "NoTalentHack". This is a story which I appreciate from an emotional standpoint.

Matt and Samantha are a great couple; Sam had a plan, which bloomed sooner than she expected when Matt passed out. Her choice of ex's perfume was too good, even if it DID result in a short misunderstanding...it was worked out, in favor of BOTH of them, it seems!

To the 'anonymous' ball-buster and the comment about enemas...totally unnecessary to post this...your knowledge was nothing short of insulting to the author, AND the readers here. I wager that a great number of us are AT LEAST AS intelligent as you, maybe more so...example of another person who will not give us a chance to respond DIRECTLY to their comment!!

Please...more about this cute couple!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💥💥💥💥💥🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great read. It might’ve been longer with more detail, but I really liked it as is. 5 stars from me!

Bill S.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Story turned out the way I expected, just didn't get there the usual way. When I read that the parents left in their RV for a vacation, I figured, as done in most stories like this, there would be an accident and they would be killed. This would remove one road block for the brother/sister union. Nice that this part was just bypassed and everyone lived happily ever after. The stuttering, false start to what they were saying was a little much after a while. I understand it shows hesitation and uncertainly, but it was over done for my taste. Still, it's a story that I enjoyed.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Didn't read this because I'm not THAT big of a sick pervert. Question is, why would such a good writer write an incest story? WTF? I hope there was some twist like they weren't really related but I'm not going to read it and take the chance of nausea.

Johnm74165Johnm741659 months ago

Excellent story, loved it, well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sad.

Desperately needy?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

But they weren't Really brother and sister, right? Something about DNA not matching? Sorry if I didn't understand that part. Glad they lived happily ever after. Who cares who they are to each other if they are loving and loyal and respectful? I guess the kink is supposed to be that they are brother and sister? Kind of pathetic if this Romance is only exciting because of a blood relationship. Who cares?

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

I don't generally like incest stories but that was hot

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

Sumptuous style. Even to describe simple things like a futon, a sumptuous style is seductive.

Two such tender and delicate characters deserve a follow up

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Very lush or plush writing. Descriptive enough to bring lovely mental images. Yeah, it’s an incest story but it is a hot romantic one at that. Thanks for sharing. .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice. Would like to hear about the rest of their life that was alluded to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good premise.

But sex was MUCH too automatic. Seemed to be little -- if any -- trepidation that needed to be overcome.

Frankly, gave up on page two because there was nothing but automatic sex.

Needed a lot more 'learning' about each other, and what each one liked.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I read this story out of personal interest. After 13 years of marriage and two kids, my wife dropped a bomb! When she refused my advances one night, she apologized saying what she did wasn't fair to me. After have me vow to keep the secret, she told me she'd had sex with her brothers. Thoughts of divorce flew though my mind. But my kids, my mortgage and extended family were a huge part of my life. She grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere. I've seen pictures whe she was young and no doubt the hormones were raging. But something must've gone wrong. maybe they wanted it too much. I don't know. I do know that there were times she just didn't want sex. Now that I'm older, I have many questions unanswered. Did I make the right decision? I'm still married, have two great adult kids and we're retired and financially secure.

I thought the story was well written, with just the right amount of tension with a taboo subject. What the hell, if they love each other, go for it! Everybody else can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...