A Very Personal Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly lowered myself onto her supple body, thrusting as deeply as I could go as I slid my forearms up beneath her shoulders. Again, I could smell her copious breath, and gasping noises swam inside my ear. I could hear my own breathing now, too, and I felt as if the whole house was trembling.

“Yes, oh yes!” was all she whispered, but it was all the encouragement I needed to grind into her deeply and forcefully, bumping our pubic regions together harder, the tempo increasing.

From where my eyes were, I could see the Christmas lights flashing on the lace of her gown as it lay on her pulsing neck. Her gasps were coming again, little whispered groans. Keeping things quiet becomes a habit with children in the house, but after some practice at listening, one can learn how to hear a scream of ecstasy in a whisper. But there is one point at which a sound comes that is involuntary. It can be kept quiet, but the vocal chords are going to get involved, like it or not.

Now Amanda’s whispers were starting to string themselves together into a continuous whispered moan. I pushed myself up again, to look at her. When I saw her mouth make a large round O and saw her eyebrows lift toward the headboard, I gave it everything I had. Everything was sloppy wet and the aroma had become so powerful there was nothing else left to smell any longer. We were bumping hard and fast, and there is nothing quite as beautiful to me as my wife’s face during an orgasm. My arms seemed to go numb as I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down on its visitor, and when she quietly sang out, a song of wondrous, beautiful release, my semen broke down the door that had been holding it back, coursing into her with shot after glorious shot as I grimaced toward heaven, trying not to scream.

I shuddered, blind, but not knowing if my eyes were open or closed. At some point my sight came back; I was looking at Amanda’s face, and she was smiling at me, a soft, slight smile. I’ve thought only she knows the secret of how to make that smile. I would like to have smiled back, but couldn’t. My wilting cock was still inside her, and suddenly very tender. I didn’t want to pull out, but there were still convulsions going on in there. I quaked to feel them, trying not to cry out.

I fell back down into her arms, filled with love for this woman again. It dropped out of her, and I gently kissed her lips, pushing myself off of her to lie at her side and look at her some more. Now I could smile a bit. After all, I was pretty happy.

She was still smiling, too. “You were wrong,” she said. “It lasted a nice, long while.”

I closed my eyes. “We came at the same time,” I said. It seemed like it had been forever since that had happened. It seemed like forever since we’d even made love. Lives fill up, and projects get started – like kids – and one thinks they’ll never get finished. While both partners may still want or even need sex every day, or more often, it just stops happening. You don’t want to, you don’t plan to, but you get used to it. Or maybe more accurately, it’s too easy to let that happen.

“You going to sleep now?” she asked. I answered with a frown, opening my eyes again. “Why are you frowning?” she queried.

“I just remembered you left something out of your story,” I said.

“Oh. But you don’t want to hear about that now, do you?”

It was a good question. I honestly didn’t know. But there it was, it was on my mind.

“Well,” she started, letting the word trail off, “would you believe me if I told you we played ‘spin the bottle,’ and I had to go to the closet with Brian?”

“Brian?” I gasped, “That dumpy little guy? So what did you do in the closet?”

“Would you believe I had to jack him off?” She reached down and fondled my still sloppy-wet cock, which swelled a little and twitched in her hand.

I sighed. “Well so now you want to keep exploring that way, or what?” She gently ran her finger back and forth across my glans, and looked at me mischievously. My next erection was well on its way; it had no opinion about Amanda’s activities.

“I think the idea turns you on,” she teased. “Maybe it would do us some good. You think?”

“I don’t know. Maybe,” I admitted.

Now she laughed, and it hurt my feelings a little. I was already embarrassed to have my dick getting hard in her hand while she talked about some other dick getting hard in her hand.

“We may have to explore that then,” she said. She looked into my eyes with a serious look, and squeezed hard on my cock, which was now quite firm again. “But that’s not what happened.”

Now I was confused beyond belief, but with my hard-on being fondled, ever so gently, I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“I left the party after that little talk with Tony,” she continued. “I was so mortified, I just had to get out of there. I said my good-byes as politely as I could, and left gracefully, I hope. I didn’t want to come home in that state, so I just drove. I drove and I cried. I stopped to get gas, and I saw a family that must have been out to one of those midnight church things, you know. All dressed up, kids and everything. So I got back in the car and drove some more, I must have seen every Christmas light in town.”

She must have forgotten she was holding my dick, because her hand stopped moving. I was curious and I admit, a little excited, wondering where the rest of this story was going.

“After a while I calmed down about Tony,” she went on, “and I thought to myself, well he trusted me enough to tell me. I’ll have to be careful, I don’t want to lose his friendship, even if I can’t have his body. And then I got to thinking about that family at the gas station. I thought they can’t be totally happy all the time. They must get bored just like we do. But they know what’s important. They still have each other.”

“But what happened? What did you do?” I begged. I was feeling exasperated, was this story ever going to end?

“What happened,” she said, “was that I decided to fall in love with you again.”

You could have knocked me over with a feather, if I’d been standing up. And with that last statement, she resumed her attentions in my groin area.

“So what do you think?” she asked, stroking my cock firmly and rhythmically now.

“Wow.” It’s all I could think of.

“I was a little bit down after I came home and slept on it. Part of it was still feeling sorry for myself about Tony, but another part was just feeling sorry that we ever let so much distance between us. So really, what do you think?”

“You really didn’t do anything?”

She laughed. “Yes, I did. I just told you what it was. I made a decision. Are you glad?”

“Yeah,” I replied. She smiled that smile again.

“Merry Christmas,” she said.

I stroked back her hair as she continued stroking my cock. “Thank you, Love,” I said. But then I had to ask. “Does that mean you won’t be having sexual adventures?”

She glanced at the ceiling as though thinking about it. “Why, don’t you think I can be in love with you, and have my adventures too? Besides, you now owe me a Christmas present.” And with that, she gave me a slight wink and her face disappeared as she began to devote her full attentions to my lower nature.

12