A Very Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

As her tongue licked out, Carl was frantically trying to pull his cock from her painful grip. He fell back against the railing. The action caused his mother to release her death grip on his cock. However, before he could recover, his mom scrambled to her knees and inhaled his cock again.

Clarice was aware of a delicious ache at the corners of her mouth. It had been so long...so long! Her son's cock in her mouth caused the feeling. It slid easily in and out of her mouth, causing her pussy to pulse with it. A part of her was horrified. Societal prohibitions were strong. Incest was wrong.

However, those prohibitions could not apply to what she was doing. She loved her son. This was just another way of showing that love.

The pungent taste of pre cum coated her tongue. The taste was strong, virile and sweet. She ran her tongue around the head, savoring its size. She was proud of her son. She loved him dearly She loved all of him. Even his enormous cock.

Carl grabbed her head in both of his hands, trying to push her away. Briefly, his body betrayed him and he reflexively pumped his hips, burying his cock in his mom's mouth. The conflict of getting his first ever blowjob from his mother tortured him. He groaned as she began to hum sending an electric shock shooting through his body.

"Oh fuck! Mom that feels incredible!"

An alarm bell went off deep in Clarice's addled brain. What had he called her? A feeling of total love smothered her nascent concern. Mothers were supposed to show their love for their children. The enormous cock bruising her tonsils oozed more of the heady nectar. The drug quieted the alarm bell. Her hand snaked between them and she buried two fingers deep in her needy pussy. Her fingers helped to sooth the ache.

Carl's dick gleamed with his mother's saliva. Her smeared red lipstick covered his shaft. Saliva mixed with his pre cum drooled from the corners of her mouth. It ran down her flushed cheeks, hung obscenely from her chin before dripping into her cleavage. A pool of whitish liquid formed there. It streamed through the valley formed by the twin peaks of her breasts. She was making sounds like an old car starting.

Jesus! Carl thought, she gives incredible head. At 18, he had no first hand experience, but he recognized an expert when he saw one. He was lost in the sensation of his mother's mouth sliding up and down his cock. Then she leaned forward and Carl felt his cock slide down his mother's throat. He felt her uvula slide across the top of his shaft as his cock slid down the wet warmness of her throat. She continued humming! It was too much. His hips thrust forward forcing the rest of his sizeable cock down his mom's throat and he came...again.

He came with a force and quantity unlike anything he had ever done. Carl screamed as he felt a string snatched through his shaft. A river of hot potent sticky cum followed it. His cock pulsed as it pumped copious amounts of cum down his mother's throat and into her belly. It was more than even an apparent expert like Clarice could handle. She gagged and pulled back, coughing up saliva and her son's cum. For his part, Carl could not stop. He watched with a mixture of horror and lust as he finished emptying his load over his mother's face and breasts. Seemingly, from another part of the universe, he watched as his mom wantonly, sluttishly opened her mouth wide so that she could catch the last drops.

He slumped back against the Ford. The feeling was exquisite, surpassing any fantasy he had. Then the horror of what had just happened washed over him. Not only had he let his mother blow him, he had cum in her mouth and all over her face. He had taken advantage of his inebriated mom. He watched as she wiped her open palms across her eyes trying to wipe off the cum.

"Dear god, mom! I am so sorry!"

"Jesus Andre! You haven't cum like that in years."

Before he could respond, he felt his father's tongue lick the underside of his ball sac then continue up, probing deep in his crease until it reached and slid around his tight starfish.

Carl was repulsed. This was not only incestuous, it was...! He refused to let the word enter his mind. His father's tongue exploring his anus stiffened his resolve. This had to stop! Just then his mother slid forward, taking his cock back down her throat. She began to hum.

He fell forward, his hands on the Ford. His mother was in front of him trying to force more of his tool down her throat while his father was behind him tonguing his anus. He exploded, firing thick creamy streams of sperm down her throat. His hips pumped involuntarily, forcing his substantial cock down her throat. The pumping caused his father to fall back against the railing.

Clarice was barely coherent. Cum bubbled from her mouth and drooled obscenely down her cheek, across her neck and down her breast, soaking her bra. Her body ached with a long suppressed fire.

With one hand on the hood of the car for balance, Carl stood on rubbery legs. He looked down at his mother. She just gave him his first blowjob and it was incredible.

Now she sat limp, her back supported by the front of the car. She was naked with the exception of her bra. Her dressed was bunched behind her. His eyes travelled over her wet stained bra, over her pronounced belly pooch to the wet matted greying hair of her bristly thatch. Her legs lay bowed on the concrete floor, exposing the pinkness of her vaginal lips framed by her dark mocha thighs.

His father lay on the floor behind him. His legs straddling his mother complicated standing. Carl stepped over his mom and around his father. Then he staggered back into the family room. He quickly drew two more cups of water in the bathroom and hurried back to the garage. His mother was on her knees, her bare butt swiveling in the air as she attempted to give his father a blowjob.

"Mom! Here drink this." With some difficulty, he got his parents to drink the water. With dehydration less of an issue, Carl turned to the problem at hand: he had to get them inside!

His father eyes were closed. His hand lay on his mother's head, pressing it down on his cock. His mother's clamshell pussy gleamed wetly between her chubby thighs. He could see that wetness extend down her thighs. He unconsciously touched his rigid cock.

"Mom! Dad! You guys have to stop!"

Clarice glanced back over her shoulder. She licked her lips as she saw the bulge in her son's boxers. She gave her son a lewd wink.

"Mom, I'm going to help dad into the family room. Then I'll come back for you."

Gently he pushed his mother off his father's cock. Like a ragdoll, she fell back, slumping against the car.

"Dammit, Andre! Don't leave me like this again!"

Clarice's pussy was on fire. It was a fire she had not felt in years. Instinctively she knew only a cock filling her with baby batter would quench that fire. She buried two fingers in her hole and began frantically finger fucking herself.

Carl watched goggle eyed as his mother's fingers slide between the wet swollen lips of her dripping cunt. Her eyes narrowed to slits and her mouth hung open as she frantically frigged her pussy. Carl swallowed hard then turned to help his father.

It took several minutes to drag, duck walk and otherwise carry his 250 pound father into the room. Even then, he could only prop him up on the floor against the divan. Despite being in reasonable shape, Carl was exhausted.

Clarice was dimly aware that her behavior was unusual. She rationalized that feeling this good could not be all bad. As her son moved toward her, she noted the bulge in his boxers. She withdrew her fingers from her cunt, stuck them in her mouth and licked hungrily on her juices. The taste was incredible. The sweetness was more intense than honey.

She watched with detachment as Carl straddled her. As he struggled to lift her to her feet, the feel of his bare legs against her bare thighs sent shivers through her body. Her pussy pulsed and spontaneously leaked her juices. His hands on her arms sent mild electric shocks through her body.

She could hear his melodious voice urging her to stand up. Wanting to please him, she leaned forward. The aroma of his maleness assaulted her nostrils. It was intense, intoxicating. Her nostrils flared. She reached out and touched the bulge.

Clarice's voice was slurred. Her actions were uncoordinated as she tried slide up the front of the car. Grey concrete dust from the garage floor, mixed with her sweat, smeared her ass.

"Mom," Carl's voice was weak, tremulous, "we have to get you inside."

"Oh my god Andre! The room keeps moving. Help me, baby! Help me!"

Carl gripped his mom's elbow. Clarice used her free hand to balance herself on the car. Slowly he helped her to her feet. She was a mess! Her face was shiny with the drying remnants of his loads. It drained down her neck, staining her bra. Her bra was transparent from his sperm. He could faintly see her rich dark nipples.

Andre Favreau sat semi-conscious on the carpet with his back against the divan, his chubby legs splayed out. His pants clung to one ankle. His dick lay shriveled on his thigh. His large belly expanded and contracted as he gasped for air. Framed by his splayed feet, he saw a near naked woman who looked like his wife being guided into the room by a man who looked like his son.

With Carl's help, Clarice managed to totter into the family room. She was losing chunks of time. She recalled the car ride home. Her next memory was her son standing in the garage doorway staring. She seemed to recall performing oral sex. As she slowly moved her head from side to side, the room spun. She squeezed her eyes shut and tightened her grip on the muscular arm she was holding. The room kept spinning. Clarice extended her arms trying to regain her balance but failed. Carl tried to catch her but only succeeded in breaking her fall. She fell laying head to toe next to her husband.

Carl leaned against the wall, breathing heavy. He surveyed the scene in front of him. His chances of getting his corpulent father off the floor and in bed were slim and none. He was too big.

On the other hand, he had to get his mom cleaned up. Thankfully, she seemed the more coherent of the two.

"Mom! Mom! You have to get up!"

Clarice's face felt tight and sticky. A kneeling face swam into view.

" Help me baby!"

"Mom, I'm going to pull you to your feet. Then we'll go upstairs."

Clarice extended her arms. Her son pulled and she rose to a kneeling position. She wrapped her chubby arms around Carl's legs. As she tried to stand, the room spun and a thick fog closed in. She fell backwards, taking Carl with her. He landed on top of her, his crotch pressing against her bare pussy.

"Shit! Shit!" Carl lay on his mother's sweating body, trying to catch his breath. He was between her legs. This was not going well at all. He levered his body up on both arms.

Clarice slowly climbed out of the deep foggy pit the alcohol and drugs dug for her. She felt something rubbing against her thigh. She reached out and grasped it.

"Oww! Oww! Let go mom! That hurts!" Carl fell forward. His mother's hand pulled loose from his tool. They both grunted as he fell on top of her. At first, he was confused to feel a warm wetness envelope his cock. With abject horror, he realized he had fallen forward and his dick slipped into his mother's pussy.

"Yes! Yes! I'm on fire! fuck me!" Clarice's full hips pumped up and down several times on Carl's cock. Her addled mind realized this cock was bigger than any she ever had.

"Oh fuck mom! No!"

At first, he tried to pull out, to end this incestuous tryst. However, Clarice wrapped her legs around her son's back. She wrapped her arms around his neck in a death grip. She thrust her hips up lustfully driving his cock deep in her womb.

"Fuck me, Gawddamit, fuck me! Knock the bottom out of this pussy!"

Still under the influence of the drug, for Clarice, the multicolored lights intensified. Her cunt was hypersensitive. She knew someone was fucking her. It was an incredible cock, stretching her pussy to its limits. She could feel the head slide repeatedly across her G-spot. She felt the pain/pleasure when this massive tool slammed into her cervix. She was riding a wave of ecstasy that she had never felt before.

Like the novice he was, Carl jackhammered into his mother's pussy. The slap of flesh on flesh filled the room. "Oh mom! Mom! I'm so sorry! But your pussy is amazing!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God," Clarice moaned almost continuously. It had been years since she was fucked like this.

Carl could feel his mother's pussy flex and contract, stroking his cock. It felt like but was infinitely better than when he masturbated himself. He could feel every inch of her as he slid easily in and out of her amazing love hole.

Clarice's mind was clearing. She was more aware of her surroundings. However, her inhibitions were still suppressed. She looked up into the perspiring face of her son. She forced her eyes to snap shut. That could not be, she thought.

As the waves of pleasure she felt between her legs suffused her body, she continued pumping up to meet the incredible power of his downward strokes. She felt an all encompassing need.

It's my son giving me this soul shaking fuck. I could not have sunk so low. But this cock, this pussy filling cock! Sweet Jesus it's good!

On the floor next to them, Andre drifted back to consciousness He turned his head and winced at the pain. He felt achy as though he was having muscle cramps. He opened his eyes. There next to him a man and woman were fucking. The man, who looked like his son, face was wreathed in a mask of lust. The woman lips were pulled back into an animalistic snarl. He could hear the slap of flesh on flesh. That voice! That woman's voice!

"Fuck me you sweet dick mother fucker! Fuck me hard!"

The hump in Carl's back grew as he drove his cock hard, deeper in his mom's pussy.

"Oh mom! Oh mom! Oh dear god! This is so good but so wrong!"

Andre closed his eyes. He drifted off, thinking he was hallucinating. He thought saw his son and wife fucking.

Clarice looked into her son's eyes as he tried to pound her through the floor. She heard a woman scream and realized it was her. She wrapped her legs tighter around his back. His exertions caused her to slide up floor, stopping only when her head fetched up against her husband's thigh. Almost impossibly, she felt Carl's cock swell.

"Oh fuck yes, baby! Fill mommy up!"

"I'm cumming mom! I'm cumming!"

"Cum on Sweetie! Give me your hot seed!"

Carl came hard and long, spray painting his mom's womb with his seed.

"I can feel it, baby! I can feel it!"

Feeling his swimmers filling her, drove Clarice to another mind blowing soul shaking orgasm.

As she drifted back into the fog, she felt hot wet tears streaming down her face. please don't be a dream, she thought, please don't!

Drenched in sweat, Carl rolled off his mom and on his back. A tidal wave of emotions washed over him. First, he was no longer a virgin. Second, the woman who made him a man was his mother! He rose to one elbow and surveyed the scene. His father sat next to his mother sweating heavily. His breathing seemed to be better. The drugs they seemed to be wearing off. It was a miracle that they made it home safely.

His mother was a mess. Her face looked like a glazed donut. The glaze of his drying cum extended down her neck to her bosom. Her huge breasts lay on either side of her chest. Gently he leaned over and kissed each nipple in turn.

His glance moved over her heaving abdomen, across her Mons to her greying pubic thatch. It was moist with a mixture of sweat, her pussy juices and his cum. The view was intoxicating. He reached out and gently stroked her belly.

"Thank you, mom, for making me a man," he whispered lovingly.

Clarice's hand rose and covered her son's. Though more lucid, she was having trouble processing. She realized that she had just sucked and fucked her only son. However, the drug suppressed the guilt.

"What? I...!"

The room moved as she tried to sit up. She reached out and grasped her husband's thigh for balance. What did he say? Did he say make him a man? Was she his first? Clarice experienced complicated emotions. She had difficulty characterizing it. It was a mother's love tinged with a woman's lust. She had carried him 9 months, given birth to him and nurtured him for 18 years. Now she had helped him transition to manhood.

She was dimly aware that her behavior was uncharacteristic. Even now, she did not experience the horror she should feel at having sex with her son. In fact, she wanted more.

Her thoughts swirled uncontrollably as she tried to process what had happened. Carl gave her an irreplaceable gift. She should offer him something just as precious.

There was one treasure she could share. A treasure as precious to her as the virginity her son gave her. The room spun slowly as she rose to one elbow. She glanced at her husband. It was so precious that not even her husband received it.

Clarice rolled to her belly. She lay at right angles to her sleeping husband. After several attempts, she rose to her hands and knees.

"I have your birthday gift for you, baby!"

Wracked by guilt, Carl sat on the floor against the wall opposite his mother and father.

"What, mom?"

Clarice tried to wag her ass seductively and fell over on her back. She tittered, her hand covering her mouth. Again, she struggled to her hands and knees.

Carl was ashamed as his cock hardened as he watched his mother's struggles. He could see his cum as it oozed from her pussy and dripped on the carpet.

"Come here, baby!"

Carl's eyes widened as he realized what his mother wanted him to do. It was a filthy thing. At once disgusting and exciting.

"No mom! Please! We shouldn't do that!"

Clarice rose shakily to all fours. With one hand she caressed her husband's face. Then she leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You must! You have given me a precious gift. Now I want to gift you one. My virgin ass!"

"Mom please! I'm sorry for taking advantage of you. However, this is too much!"

"Please, baby! I must do this. I'm not sure what is happening to me. However, this is one of the disgusting thoughts I sometimes have. In the past, when I had them, I would pray for forgiveness and the strength to suppressed thoughts like that. Now, for whatever reason, I don't want to pray forgiveness. I want you to fuck my ass!"

Even as she spoke, Carl's cock hardened. He shot a tentative squirt of the baby oil on his mom's ass cheeks.

"More, my son, much more! It will take a lot of lube to get that massive tool in my tiny hole"

Carl could hear the pounding of his blood racing through his veins as he gently pulled apart his mom's ass cheeks and squirted the lubricant on her starfish. His eyes widened as it seemed to wink at him.

Clarice's back undulated as she felt the cold liquid splash on her anus. She looked down into her husband's glazed eyes. He seemed to be trying to say something. She lightly covered his mouth with one hand.

"Shhhh! Go back to sleep! It will be alright." She leaned down and kissed him, letting her tongue trace the outline of his mouth.

"Now sweety, you are going to have to push some of the lube into my anus."

Carl's cock was painfully hard. Even after coming twice, it slapped against his belly.

"MOM! You want me to stick my finger in your...you know!"

Clarice nodded her head and then thought better of it. The room had blurred and spun. She giggled girlishly.

"Yes baby! In my "you know"!

Carl squirted baby oil on his index finger. He could see the lube he squirted on his mom's butt running between her full ass cheeks and over her winking anus

Clarice moaned as she felt the tip of her son's finger slide into her ass. Involuntarily her back dropped and her ass moved away from the invasion.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers