A Very Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MOM! Are you okay?"

"YES! Yes, I'm ok," Clarice moaned, as unfamiliar sensations shot through her bowels and her body. "Move your finger in and out slowly."

Carl placed one hand on his mom's ass for balance. He leaned over to get a better view of his finger in his mom's ass. He had seen this done in pornos. Even there it seemed kinky and out there.

"Am I doing okay, mom?"

"Sweetie, you are doing great! Mommy loves how that feels. Now squirt some more lube on your cock. Then press the head of your cock against my anus."

Carl did as he was told. In his eagerness, he pressed too hard and the enormous head of his huge tool slid into his mom's ass.

"Oh fuck!" An excruciating pain shot through Clarice's anus. "Stop! Stop! Don't move!"

"Are you alright mom? Am I hurting? Should I stop?"

"Just don't move!" The pain faded. She felt an odd full feeling. It was somehow pleasurable.

It was a kind of pain she had never felt. It hurt. But it also sent bolts of electricity through her body

"Just a little, darling," Clarice groaned, "let me get used to it before you go any further."

Clarice slowly moved her ass in small circles, getting used to the first cock she ever had in her ass.

"A little more, Carl."

He pressed forward. Lewdly fascinated, he watched two inches of his cock slide through the tight circle of his mother's anus and into her bowels. Inexperienced though he was, he was aware of the multiple taboos he and his mother were committing. He realized that they were sharing something very special in this night of firsts. He leaned over and lovingly kissed his mother's moist back.

Andre groaned and tried to sit up. The room spun like an out of control merry-go-round. The fog was not as intense now. He could make out his wife's face just above his cock. She seemed to be grimacing. He tried to talk but felt bile in his throat. He swallowed several times and laid his head against the couch.

WHAAAP!!

"Again baby! Slap mommy's ass again!"

Carl drew his hand back and brought it down hard on his mother's ass.

WHAPPP!

She howled in pain but thrust back hard against his cock. It was easier now. Mom's anus had loosened up. His dick was sliding effortlessly in and out of her poop chute. When his mother had insisted he spank her bottom, he was reluctant. But now he relished the control he felt. He looked at his father who seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness.

He looked down past his lubricated cock at his mother's pussy. A white froth covered two fingers buried deep in her hole.

"Fuck mommy's ass, darling! Fuck it good! You gave me your virginity now I'm giving you my virgin ass! Take it, sweetie! Take mommy's ass!"

Waves of orgasms washed across Clarice. She could feel them in her ass and pussy. She lost all sense of time and place. There was only her son's cock and the indescribable pleasure it was giving her. She heard her baby moan as his paced picked up. The staccato sound of flesh on flesh filled the room. Then, almost impossibly, she felt him swell. She got her thumb on her clit and rubbed it hard, urgently.

Her son was coming and she wanted to have her orgasm with him. They howled like wild animals as mother and son reached their peak. Clarice thrust back hard matching her son's hard thrust as he filled her bowels and she felt orgasms in her ass and pussy. They fell to the rug in a sweaty sated heap.

Carl lavished kisses on his mother's neck and upper back. He was not a momma's boy but he had always loved his mother deeply. Tonight they took that love to another plane.

For her part, Clarice lay on her belly relishing not only the gentle kisses of her son, but the intimacy she felt for him. She looked at her sleeping husband. She loved him dearly. However, the intimacy she felt for her son did not diminish the love she felt for her husband. She and her son had extended mother/son love to another level. As exhaustion overtook her and she dozed off, she knew there would be more nights like this.

###