A Very Spunky Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Marilyn said with a big smile at the hard erect cock greeting her arrival, "somebody is happy to see me. Here," she said as raised a leg to climb onto the pole, "let me see if I can mount that stallion." Marilyn tucked Ron's dick into the sanctuary of her warm, tight, girlish thighs, and began to rub, twist, and squirm them, giving him a very unique massage.

To the other boys it kind of looked like she had to go to the bathroom real bad, desperately trying to hold it in, as her tightly clasped thighs squirmed and twisted. It wasn't as obscene as the grinding of her butt and cunt earlier, but it did still have its erotic appeal. Any time a girl prances and dances her bottom on her tip toes it was a pleasure to watch.

To Ron it was very erotic. It was like she was dirty dancing directly on his dick. He returned the favor by thrusting his cock in and out of the girl's clutching thighs. It felt like an ultimate boob fuck as his cock was entirely engulfed by her soft squeezing flesh, and perhaps even better than boobs as he could also feel the heat and moisture of her cunt. He threw his arms around Marilyn's waist, just like he did in junior high when he was slow dancing, but this was considerably better. Not too many girls had let him lodge his cock between their thighs while they danced. Maybe it's different in junior high now, though. He had read about some schools banning hugging. Maybe this was what they were worried about?

Marilyn was indeed getting very moist, and hot, and she still had one boy to go. She couldn't do this for too long anyway, as it was kind of awkward to stay on her tip toes. She pulled back from Ron, causing his stiff dick to suddenly leap up when it got free of her thighs, albeit still under skirt. "Ooooh, look everyone, I've got a boner!" It did kind of look like that, although it would have to be a pretty big one given how high her skirt was raised by the taller Ron. That though made the picture all the more amusing, and appealing.

Ron did enjoy hentai "she-male" cartoons and so the image was particularly pleasing to him. He was disappointed when she stepped away, drawing the skirt off his dick.

Marilyn turned to her last chess mate, Allen Cook. Allen was the best player on the team, and so he probably deserved the greatest consideration. Marilyn got down on her knees in front of him and pressed her cheek against his bulge. She brought her hands to his boyish butt and pulled his crotch tighter against her face as she caressed his hardness with her face, rubbing around and around.

Allen had once had a wet dream just like this, of a girl rubbing her face in his crotch. It was just so strange, so weird, so intense. He had come in his pajamas. Wet dreams were so, so nice. It was truly the closest thing to real sex, as the dreams always felt so real, and were often so bizarrely fantastic.

Marilyn pulled her face away, but only to plant a firm, sustained kiss right on the knob.

Allen was ecstatic. Of all the boys in the chess club Allen had the least experience, even less than Ron. Perhaps one might think that the best chess player would have the most girls, even real hot ones. It certainly works that way in football, in basketball, in baseball, in boxing, in tennis, in swimming, in track, and even in volleyball, but somehow, for some reason, no comparable effect for members of the chess club.

Marilyn's kiss, however, was taking a big step toward making up for it. She kept her lips pressed to his knob, and even slipped her tongue out a bit to provide a dry french blow job.

Marilyn was becoming an in-house chess club groupie, and she wasn't done. Keeping her lips glued to Allen's knob she slowly pulled down his zipper.

When the zipper was all the way down she opened up his fly and reached in with her lips. She was going to try to extract his cock with her lips and tongue, but it proved to be much too difficult. Allen was wearing briefs which pretty much killed the plan. But she wouldn't have been successful even if he was wearing boxers. She had no experience at doing such a thing, and it was much more difficult than she had anticipated. She would have to practice on Mike for awhile.

But, the effort was well appreciated by Allen. The sight and feel of Marilyn's lips and tongue searching and digging around for his erection through the fly of his pants and within his briefs was really quite sensational. He hadn't ever really imagined a girl would do such a thing, and yet here she was, and it was even the little pretty Marilyn. Allen could feel his dick twitching, his balls churning. He wanted so much to reach down, grab Marilyn's head, and crush her lips against his stiff cock. He knew if he did so that he would instantly cum, which would be so, so wonderful. He had certainly imagined cumming on a girl's lips and tongue, but never felt such a thing would realistically occur. And, he could probably even get away with it. Who would notice? Other than Marilyn, of course.

He couldn't bring himself to do it. It would be so bold, so macho, so caveman; so very unlike Allen Cook. But, just standing there and enjoying her oral fishing expedition within his pants was still plenty good enough. In fact, he could feel himself getting close to cumming even without squashing her lips against his dick. "Marilyn," he gasped, trying to warn her. Despite his fantasy, he knew she wouldn't want him doing that.

Marilyn pulled back. She gave up on trying to extract his cock with her lips and reverted to old school. She reached into his jockey slot and pulled his stiff dick out with her fingers.

Allen's cock was clearly the smallest, which was rather ironic given that he was by far the best chess player. But, perhaps that was also appropriate. It's not like it would be fair if he bested everyone in every respect. And, besides, Marilyn did have a soft spot for the smaller ones. She even gave the tip a quick lick with her tongue, causing Allen to bend over with the shock of the intense sensation. It took all of his will power not to explode all over her tongue.

A couple of the other boys gasped at the sight and squeezed their dicks.

Marilyn stood back up and stepped away. She smiled at what she had wrought. Five of her chess mates all with their stiff hardy erections boldly sticking out of their pants.

They looked a bit sheepishly at her, feeling rather self-conscious about their public exposure. They felt terribly silly and vulnerable, yet also very good, very aroused. Anytime they had an erection they felt good, no matter the circumstances.

Marilyn's feelings though were unambiguously positive. "Maybe you should have them out during the next tournament," she teasingly suggested. "I bet that would really intimidate the opponents, don't you think?" She wasn't serious, of course, but it did make the guys all smile.

"It would be like you were all knights, with your mighty swords. The knight is my favorite piece, you know."

They did know that, and perhaps now understood why, as the knights were all displaying their swords.

"Well, alright now, it's time for my punishment."

The boys stared at Marilyn. Allen and Harold were confused. The other three had a strong inkling of what she meant but they dared not offer their opinion. They all just waited for clarification, keeping their eyes fixed on hers and away from each other's naked erections, although at least a couple were always within the peripheral vision.

"I'll kneel down here and each of you, one at a time, squirts his stuff on me. Will you forgive me then?" She got down on her knees and gave them her most penitent, pleading look.

The look would itself draw sufficient sympathy to provide forgiveness, even without the act of unleashing their cum onto Marilyn's face, but the offer was one they could not refuse. They all nodded their heads, some with hurried excitement, some with nervous anticipation.

"Well, good, then we're agreed, and once it's done I'm not to hear anything more about the pink shirts."

They again all agreed. It was way more than a fair trade.

"Alright then. You guys start doing your thing and when the first one is ready he can step up."

All the boys, with the exception of Allen, started to jerk their cocks, albeit a bit nervously and apprehensively. If they had felt self-conscious before about having their erections exposed to their chess mates, they were now doubly sheepish about jerking off in front of each other. Allen though didn't refrain out of embarrassment. He just knew that if he touched himself he would likely explode. He wanted to display better self-control. One rule of chess is never to attack too quickly.

Marilyn sat back on her haunches and tilted back her head, but then suddenly straightened her head to exclaim, "Oh, wait!" She stood back up.

They all stopped jerking their cocks, wondering if Marilyn was having second thoughts, which really wouldn't be terribly surprising.

"I don't want to get my blouse and skirt all stained with boy cum, do I? What would mummy say?" Marilyn proceeded to unbutton her blouse, her eyes enjoying the shocked and excited eyes of the boys, as well as their twitching cocks, all but one of which were in stroking hands. Allen was very relieved he had showed restraint. Marilyn hadn't been ready.

The many cocks Marilyn had met at the glory hole had been really quite thrilling, and their anonymity was itself a big part of the pleasure. But, there is also a complementary pleasure in seeing to whom the various dicks belong, particularly when their owners are colleagues and friends who have never displayed them to you before, and especially when they are doing so all at once, together.

Marilyn giggled as she undid her blouse, her eyes feasting on the very lustful boners and stiffies that were presented to her. She opened up her blouse to provide the chess players with an additional incentive, if any was in fact needed.

Chris and Ron started stroking again at the sight of Marilyn's brassiere. Her breasts were not large but at the moment that was of no concern whatsoever. Their petite size made them all the more charming. And, of course, it helped a great deal that the brassiere matched her panties: light blue, decorated with black and white cows and milk bottles. The other boys though restrained themselves. If they stroked their cocks they would most certainly shoot all over the floor, yet they did so much want to do so.

As she pulled her arms from the sleeves of her blouse Marilyn asked innocently, "Do you boys like my brassiere?" To help with their evaluation she thrust out her chest.

A few of the guys said "yes" in rather breathless voices. The others just nodded.

"I like the moo cows. I think they're so cute." She looked down at her brassiere and traced a finger along one of the cows, stopping at her udder which was conspicuously located right over an erect nipple. "I suspect cows make sense on a brassiere, don't you think?"

A couple of the guys, Harold in particular, had wondered about cows and milk bottles on panties. Now they felt they understood.

"But, I like them for a different reason though." She raised her head to look at the boys. "I do so much like being bathed in boy cream."

Chris and Ron now stopped stroking as well. It was just too difficult not to cum.

Marilyn reached down to her side and undid the clasp and zipper of her skirt. She let it fall to the floor, presenting again to the eyes of the boys her cow and milk panties. She was such an entrancing sight, standing there in her precious undies, her plaid skirt tangled around her ankles, one leg demurely turned inward, hiding somewhat the delicious mound of her cunnie, her pretty face expressing a modest innocence as she bit her lower lip, her pretty blue eyes looking uncertain and insecure. "Well," she said softly, "I guess we should get started."

She stepped out of her skirt, kicked it to the side, and got back down on her knees, her hands modestly clasped in her lap, effectively hiding her mound. She looked around and asked, "Who wants to be the first to crown me?" It was a checkers metaphor rather than chess. But the guys wouldn't begrudge her the error. Such an error wasn't too surprising for Marilyn and, besides, what would be an appropriate chess metaphor? Castle me?

Harold, Chris, and Doug all stepped forward. They each wanted to cum so fucking badly. They looked self-consciously at each other.

Ron and Allen smiled at their friends' apparent eagerness, as did Marilyn.

"It's so nice to see such enthusiasm!" She furrowed her brow, brought a finger to her lips, as if she was in a moment of deep pondering. "Hmmmm, whom to choose." She couldn't base the choice on the best chess player, as that would be Allen. "Let's start with Harry," she suggested. "After all, I started with him and so he has been waiting the longest."

Harold gladly stepped forward, positioning himself right in front of the kneeling Marilyn. Chris and Doug sheepishly stepped back.

Marilyn placed her hands on her knees, arched her back, thrust out her boobies, raised her face and tilted it back. "Now, you just go right ahead, Harry, and squirt your stuff all over my face."

It was a very gracious offer and Harold immediately returned to stroking his dick. He was surprised though that he did not ejaculate immediately. He had never cum on a girl's face before. It had always been a pleasure to watch in porno movies and certainly one of his most favorite fantasies. Yet, now given the opportunity, his equipment didn't immediately respond. It was like his stuff was nervous, hesitant, or unsure. Did she really want him to do this? Would he be able to do it? What if he wasn't able to do it? He was the first one at the plate, and what if he struck out? It would be bad enough to lose one's erection when making love to a girl. It would be much, much worse to lose it with an audience.

Marilyn though helped by looking up at him with a twinkle in her eyes as she made little puckered kisses with her lips, as if she was kissing the knob of his cock.

Harold felt the familiar tell-tale surge in his loins and suddenly his cock twitched and ejected a big glob of cum right onto the tip of Marilyn's nose. "Oh, Harry!" Marilyn squealed, "Such a good shot!" She kept her face as still as possible so as not to disrupt the aim of his subsequent spurts. Harold though was not really aiming for any particular spot on Marilyn's face. He was more absorbed with the sensation of his orgasm coursing through his body in explosive paroxysms. He was at best just trying to make sure he hit Marilyn's face, which he was pretty successful in doing.

Marilyn shivered with delight as she felt the cum splash against her cheeks, her nose, her lips: sometimes a thick glob, sometimes a thin long rope that left a trail along her cheek, or across her lips and nose. She even opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to encourage Harold to provide her with a taste, as well as a dousing.

When he was done he had left Marilyn's face with quite a mess of cum. Harold might not have big balls but he was a young man who had the means and energy to produce quite a bit of gism. He gasped with exhaustion as he stepped back away from Marilyn, his eyes fixed on the sight of his handiwork. He was pleased. His only regret was not having a camera so that he could preserve this picture for many pleasurable evenings to cum. But, of course, it was likely that Marilyn would object to that. Too often such pictures do wind up on the internet.

Marilyn did not move her head. She didn't want to risk any of it spilling. "Okay, who wants to be next?"

Rather than go through another selection, Chris nodded to Doug to go ahead. It would be better to be generous and diplomatic than to experience the potential embarrassment of being twice rejected. He recalled being chosen last in pick-up baseball games in the park near his home. That was always so embarrassing. This would perhaps be much worse, although Marilyn might intend to save the best for last.

Doug quickly stepped forward and barely made it to Marilyn before he started squirting.

"Whoa!" Marilyn squealed as she felt his cum splash forcefully against her face. It was quite different from Harold's, as Doug's spewed with considerable more strength, albeit with less mass. It was like she was being intermittently sprayed rather than repeatedly hosed, though it was still a very mighty and vigorous splashing. "My gracious," Marilyn squealed, squeezing her eyes shut as the locations of his splatters were really quite difficult to anticipate. "I'm getting drenched!"

She was indeed, and Doug smiled victoriously as he continued to unleash bursts of spray, spattering and splattering her face in a smothering immersion.

He stepped back when he was done, although not before he squeezed out the few remaining drops onto her already drenched forehead.

It was really impossible now for Marilyn to avoid some of the cum dripping off her cheek, nose, or chin onto her thighs or breasts. It was quite apparent that the removal of her blouse and skirt had been a good idea. She did though stick her tongue out to clean off her lips, or more accurately gather some of it onto her tongue so she could have a good taste. She took a deep breath of satisfaction, her breasts filling up her brassiere. This was really so wonderful!

She carefully, partially, opened up one eye, the left, that felt relatively safe. She peeked out at them through her squinting eye, the other one remaining tightly clasped shut as she could feel a pretty big glob on that one. "Okay, who's next?"

Chris stepped forward. It was definitely his turn, although Allen and Ron were getting pretty anxious themselves. Ron was again softly fondling and mildly stroking his cock. He just couldn't have it sticking out like that and getting no attention at all, not when he was watching one live money shot after another. Allen, however, still felt he dare not stroke it, although he was now holding onto it, with just the tips of his fingers and thumb.

As Chris stepped up Marilyn spread opened her thighs a bit and reached down to pull out the front of her panties. "Inside here," she instructed, pulling out the waistband so that Chris could spew his load down into her panties, onto her cunnie.

It was at first a bit disappointing, although there was really no way that cumming on a girl could ever really be disappointing, no matter where she wanted it. Maybe on her elbows. Perhaps that would be disappointing. But, there had to be some guys who would especially like to do that. In any case, Marilyn's preferred location for Chris' contribution did offer him a treat not available to the other boys. He was able to look down into her panties, and Marilyn opened to his view quite a bit of her cunnie mound.

He took one peek at that soft, white delicious mound deep down in the shadows of her panties, perhaps even seeing a bit of her slit, or at least so he thought, and he just exploded. "Marilyn," he gasped as he bent over to get as much of it down into her panties as he could.

It wasn't really that difficult as all he really had to do was to splash it against her tummy and then it would flow down. He did also get in some direct hits, which pleased him greatly, although not as much as the fundamental enchantment of his orgasm. Sexual arousal was so fantastic, so primordially pleasurable, and yet amazingly enough it's capped off by an even more explosive rapture. Chris continued to jerk and stroke his cock as he spurted again and again down into the girl's panties.

Marilyn dared not watch to see how successful Chris was being as she was concerned about too much of the cum of Harold and Doug falling off her face. But, that wasn't really a concern as her primary interest was in how it felt, and she grinned through the gism on her face as she felt her panties filling with the boy's cum. "You're such a good boy, Chrissie." This was perhaps even better than a cream pie slowly leaking from her cunnie into her panties, as she was getting a full panty load all at once.

1...345678