All Comments on 'A Very Tangled Web'

by sds195

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story , Nice ending !

Just goes to show "The one who owns the Pussy , runs the show".

All you Fellas beware LOL

2knees2kneesabout 8 years ago
Bravo

You have constructed one of the most interesting and intense stories that I have ever read. You are a master story teller and someone who can weave an erotic narrative into a spin tingling story. I cannot wait to read more of your work.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Please make a sequel

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33about 8 years ago
I agree

I agree with all of the comments, especially the one that calls for a sequel.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The failure of ethics in the story is severe.

Major plot failure: it is unrealistic that the mother would not revive ethics in the family and undo the "tangled web."

1. The mother's threat to Stephen about damaging his college chances would stop Stephen cold.

2. Her control over Dan (husband) was even more powerful, because (in the story) incest was illegal. Father-fucking-daughter is relevant to the wife, because it is a cheating event that interferes with the marriage relationship (as the story demonstrates) and she could have stopped it.

3. The mother could have stopped Kelsey's cheating, because the mother could blow the whistle on it.

4. The mother is the only one who did not do anything wrong or illegal, since sexual relations with an 18-year-old is not illegal. The blow job was her only tool to get to the bottom of the husband's distance and resistance.

The "tangle" was a weak contrivance. The author could have used an ethical theme to undo the mess, but he chose to write a needless acceptance of the abandonment of ethics.

sds195sds195almost 8 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Get over yourself...it's a story and I wasn't planning on winning a Pulitzer for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous

If you want to read some ethically ambiguous story with a 'what would Jesus do...?' solution then boy are you in the wrong fucking place. Pipe down and read, enjoy, and get-off, or fuck off, the choice is simple. This was a good story about the biter being bit, yet somehow everyone comes out winning, so take your pompous moralizing and cram it up your crevice; if you want to read stories about people being Jesus' little sunbeams then here is not the place to start...

sds195sds195almost 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous #2

Thanks for the great flaming of the first anonymous. Excellent work, and it's appreciated!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

When does mom and daughter get it on?

eugene2keugene2kover 7 years ago

While I agree, that Anonymous #1's critique is apparently aimed at the wrong target, he does have a point: the deadlock doesn't seem very "deadlocky". The mother in this story indeed has the most leverage which she isn't using it at all and the reasons for that aren't explained. So while the story is good, it would be better if you had an explanation for why she isn't using her leverage. Also, seeing the picture of her daughter taking a bath on her husband's computer should automatically raise the question of "who shot this?" in her mind. Even if it didn't, why would she send the picture of her daughter taking a bath to some stranger on the 'net? It doesn't make sense is what you can probably call 'plot holes'.

Aside from that, the story is nice and original. It's also kind of refreshing that the mother doesn't immediately jump into bed with husband and daughter and instead chooses to fuck someone on the side, which broadcasts an original message "you can resolve your marriage problems by letting your husband fuck your daughter while having some young stud for yourself" rather than the old and overused "you can resolve your marriage problems by having a threesome with your husband and daughter" which is par for the course for many of such stories.

P.S. If there's a continuation of this, I hope it will be with the mother and daughter resolving some new problem by having sex with each other.

yellowhair69yellowhair69over 7 years ago
Ethics be damned

A well written story with a great twist.

The Borgias, Catherine the Great of Russia, and scheming politicians who molest women would not stand a chance against the women in this family.

Please write more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous