All Comments on 'A Video of Her Husband Masturbating'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

one of the best, most loving, erotic tales on here! Kudos for a marvelous effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I too adored this and thought it was one of the best stories I've read on here. I like a lot of build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sequel?

Occasionally a little drawn out... But still a great story... Begs for a sequel where Brad takes her up on her offer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Laura

I really want to see if she finds someone (who knows I hope it's Ethan) like oh my god I just need to see some more intense action between them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Amazingly sexy read. I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow....

I'm not even into voygerism, but this was THE BEST story I've read on this site! Incredible writting describing everything thoroughly. So many stories just jump to the action and don't create the proper buildup. I love the side stories and the unexpected blowjob from Laura. I wish it didnt have to end.... 10/10

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesover 8 years ago
Holy Smoke !!!!

This is the first voyer story I have read - never thought I would really like that type of story. BUT this is one of the best most capturing stories I have ever read on this site. 10 out of 10 stars - This is what superb looks like !

PeachRose21PeachRose21about 8 years ago
True Love

This is amazing! I cannot imagine such a wonderful relationship. I could not put it down. It told such a wonderful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

It was such a turn-on and caused me to fantisize about doing something like that for a serious boyfriend, one whom I could trust with it. Not only was it erotic, it was loving. Cheryl created such a glorious, wonderful gift for her husband! You did a marvelous job developing Cheryl's character. It was clear that it was painfully difficult for her to get out of her '"comfort zone"'. Although once out of it, she truly enjoyed creating the video and every thing after it. Exquisitely written. I equate it to a sultry romance novel and not voyeurism. I hope you write another one. Thank you Escriterra!

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Words fail me. This is the finest expression of sensual love I have ever read.

It is also the most well-written story I have seen on Literotica. The storyline flowed harmonically from the very beginning and the characters were delightfully well developed. The descriptive phrasing made it seem as though we were right there, both at the studio and then at their home when he first saw the video.

If it was possible to award more than 5 stars, I would gladly do so. Kudos to escriterra, and my thanks for having the privilege of reading this fine and sensual missive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow! Hot stuff!

Excellent, fantastic, stupendous. Very well written and what a story. Loving wife and husband, forsaking all others. This really was fantastic. You captured perfectly the wife's angst while trying to figure out how to make the video in a secure, private, yet professional manner that would befit her love for her husband. Their marriage is made to last, two people so obviously in love, sharing their bodies and minds as woman and man were meant to do. A wonderful example of how the romancing should continue even after saying, "I do". No sequel is needed, leave perfection alone. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Syreenah you have done it again.

I agree with what most people have said to you. Fantastic. Oh if I were a wordsmith so I could sing your praises. I now see where Gloria Enterprises,inc got it's start.

I would definitely buy this video if they would follow this script. One of the companies run by women to give it your special touch. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible!

This rates a six. I will remember this story for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb story and execution

Creative, detailed and passionate story about people who really love each other and are stretching their personal limits to show it. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Just wow, I loved this! So passionate and well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My breathing is just slowing down to normal. That has to be one of the best pieces of erotica I’ve ever read.

It was truly great, there were fun moments, embarrassing moments, brave moments sexy moments but what shone through all that was a woman’s love for her man.

Utterly fantastic.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

You made a grown man cry....

tears of joy and laughter. Your characters are amazing, all with different aspects to them. Of course the wife who has such a deep love for her man, so clearly demonstrated in your words. But then their is her friend, seemingly brash but underneath a fragile soul looking for that same kind of love. A husband who has demonstrated his love so deeply to his wife that she is willing to reach so far out of her comfort zone. To the consummate professionals who succumb to the eroticism of the moment. That is a story to celebrate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stopped reading when you had the gay guy get a blowjob from a woman. No part of that segment was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story!

QuestionableFun87QuestionableFun878 months ago

I think this is one of my favorite stories I’ve read here. Well done!

GoodwonesGoodwones4 months ago

I loved this story, but when I first saw it was 14 pages I said to myself, you got to be kidding. But then reading it, and finding that each page was hotter than the previous page, I was intrigued and compelled to finish the story. I’m glad I did! Where can I get a copy of Cheryl’s video? And Laura’s video? And what was Cheryl’s message at the end of the video? My imagination runs wild! Thanks!

AnonymousCoupleAnonymousCoupleabout 2 months ago

Awesome story, maybe the best I’ve read and certainly one I’m going to share with my lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous