A Video of Her Husband Masturbating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, what a sexy sight, lover! There are times I wish you'd walk around like this for me just so I could look at your pretty cock. Just so I could see the way it sways with your steps."

She leaned in and kissed the head of Ethan's slowly plumping penis.

"You taste so good," she purred. "I love licking your dick," Laura said, holding his cock at the base and rubbing it along one cheek as she looked into the camera.

"And you know what, my sexy man? When I get to do this, to suck your beautiful cock, it gets me wet. I'm wet now, doing this to you."

With her eyes, Laura directed the gaze of Zoe's camera down to her crotch. From the side, her pussy wasn't visible in frame, but the motion of one of Laura's hand down to her crotch was visible, as was the fact that she began rubbing her pussy when her hand reached its destination.

Continuing to masturbate, Laura looked into the camera, the other hand positioning Ethan's cock lightly against her lips.

"This right here — what I'm doing right now — this is a favorite fantasy of mine, of us together. Sucking my man's cock while I stroke my clit, and knowing he's going to fuck me good and hard. How hot is that, lover?" she said, closing her eyes to savor the feel of Ethan's cock on her lips and the sensations her fingers were producing as she thrummed her clit.

Laura abruptly stopped playing with herself, brought that hand to base of Ethan's cock, and took him into her mouth.

He gasped at the pleasure.

Smiling with his cock in her mouth, she looked up into his eyes. Framed as they were in Zoe's camera, the man COULD have been Laura's lover. Releasing his cock from between her lips, Laura said breathily, "Feel good, my private, perfect stud? Does it feel good when your cock is in my mouth?"

Ethan was getting into the role. "Mmmmm, yes," he whispered.

"Good," Laura said in response. "Because it's going in deeper now."

She slid a good four inches of Ethan's nice endowment into her mouth.

Laura really went to work on his cock, bobbing her head up and down on it as she held the base of his shaft with both hands. Every few seconds she would pull him out of her mouth to make some nasty comment:

"You are delicious. I love sucking your gorgeous cock."

"That spot just underneath the head of your dick? I love your moans when I run my tongue over it."

(It was obvious she did just that when she put Ethan's cock back into her mouth after the comment. His moans were louder, more insistent.)

"My lubed finger sliding up your asshole while I slide your cock down my throat — ohhh, god, I love that sensation!"

Apparently Ethan would have loved it, too.

He sucked in a big breath and groaned enthusiastically. His hips bucked forward.

And he took her cue. Placing his hands on the sides of her head, he began thrusting into Laura's mouth, gently, but making clear how fantastic it felt, how much she really was turning him on.

"Oooh, ahhh, unnghh," he moaned, the sounds rumbling from his chest.

Cheryl shivered in her seat to the side of the set.

She adored sliding a finger into Brad, feeling the hot snugness there as his anal walls gripped her, spasmed around her finger in concert with his spurts when he came.

Ethan's reaction to Laura's statement indicated he was no stranger to a finger in his ass and that it excited him.

Because he remained clothed in this impromptu video and Laura couldn't finger-fuck him in the ass as she sucked his cock, Ethan let his mind drift to a time in the past when a partner had fingered his ass and sucked his cock.

His grip on her head strengthened as he continued thrusting into her mouth.

They both moaned.

Laura continued masturbating on her knees in front of Ethan as he fucked her mouth. She tugged on one nipple, abandoning herself to Ethan's grip on her head, enjoying the total sensory overload of satisfying sex on a set in front of other people while she sucked a man's cock.

Ethan's moans and words were a sexy complement to the action.

"That feels so good, Laura," he whispered. "You make me feel so good."

Cheryl marveled at what was going on. Ethan is playing a role for the client, completely overriding his own sexual orientation, talking to a woman about how much he loved her sucking his cock.

Or IS this just a role play? Cheryl wondered.

Ethan was clearly enjoying the BJ.

Laura moved her hand away from her nipple to place it on Ethan's thigh, indicating she wanted him to pause and pull his cock from her mouth. He immediately moved his hands away from her head, ensuring they wouldn't be between the camera and Laura's face.

"Damn, I love the way you fuck my mouth, baby," Laura cooed, looking up into his eyes and then turning her face back toward Zoe's camera. "And you do it so-o-o-o good." She moved her hand from her pussy up to Ethan's cock, which was pulsing and stiff in front of her face. "But you know what? I love you and your cock so much that I have to have you down my throat right now."

Laura grinned for a moment into the camera. She licked her lips and said, "I am so going to love doing this to you."

Cheryl leaned forward in her seat, wondering if her friend was just exaggerating for effect. The anticipation was sparking that familiar tingle again.

She scolded herself: Get a grip! This is your best friend, she thought.

But that did not diminish the arousal.

So now I get it, Cheryl realized. I shouldn't have scolded Laura for not being able to keep her hands off the single cock in the room after she watched me do my session in front of the camera.

Laura raised her chin and straightened slightly to be in position to slip the head of Ethan's cock between her lips. Looking up into his eyes and grinning with the plum-like head of his stiff dick between her lips, she hollowed out her cheeks, closed her eyes, and looked for all the world like she was savoring a drink of delicious cocoa as she began her descent on his erection.

She played it for effect, going tortuously slowly, inching down Ethan's cock. As she took more and more of him into her mouth, she worked her lips, pouting them out a little in order to slip a few more millimeters of him inside.

He moaned.

Cheryl bit her lip to keep from moaning herself. She was holding her breath, waiting to see if Laura would make it to the base of Ethan's cock.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit," he said, placing his back hand on the side of her head and therefore not blocking the scene from Zoe's camera. "God, Laura — what are you doing to me?" he moaned. "That feels so good. It's so damned good."

More moans rose from his chest as Laura continued. Slowing. Teasing.

She sealed her lips around the base of his cock and lingered.

She has to take it out and take a breath, Cheryl thought.

Laura pulled back off Ethan's cock, drawing in a big breath, her eyes slightly misted with the exertion of suppressing the natural gag reaction when something that big nudged into the back of her throat.

"Like?" she asked playfully.

Ethan grabbed her head with both hands, his steel-hard cock slick with the wetness from Laura's mouth. He paused, brushing the head of his cock across her lips. "Damn, Laura! You can't possibly do that and think I'm not crazy right now for you to make me come."

He pushed his hard dick into her mouth and began stroking, holding her head in his hands and grunting in pleasure mixed with the exertion of holding back from pushing savagely into the back of her throat.

He held his male urge in check, some higher order function in his brain overriding the purely base nature inbred to pound into a pussy or a mouth or an asshole with abandon in order to trigger orgasm. Ethan was a civilized lover.

As he pumped in and out of her mouth, Laura began stroking her clit furiously with the fingers of one hand, using the other hand to grip, twist, and tug a hardened nipple. Her thighs began to tremble with the effort of holding position as she masturbated and took Ethan's strokes in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," Ethan groaned, almost unintelligibly.

That triggered Laura's orgasm, and she shivered through three spasms of pleasure before she drew back from Ethan's cock. He was on the precipice, the muscles in his forearms straining with the effort of poising at the peak right before his release.

Laura grabbed his cock, aimed it at her chest, and said, "Oh, god, lover! Do it! Come for me! Come hard for me!"

Ethan gasped in pleasure, grunting his release in jets of cum that Laura directed across her breasts and nipples, looking down as the creamy white liquid dripped over her tits and onto her belly, some of it puddling into her belly button. She painted his come across her breasts, twisting her shoulders back and forth to get the last dribbles of cum onto her nipples.

As Ethan's shaft slowly deflated, Laura kissed the head tenderly, then milked another droplet of cum from the end of his cock. She collected it on her fingertip then smeared the sticky liquid across one nipple.

Looking into the camera, she smiled and said, "I love making you feel good, baby. Next time I'm gonna swallow every delicious drop, savoring the sensations of your asshole spasming around my finger as you pump your cum into my mouth."

She winked into the unblinking gaze of Zoe's camera.

"For you, my handsome man, I'm your personal sextoy, and I love it!"

Laura held her smile for several seconds. It was Zoe's cue that the scene was finished.

Ethan hastily put his now deflated cock back into his jeans and zipped up, adjusting things as necessary in the process. Nervous and clearly eager to get past being the "male model" in a scene where he'd just had a thoroughly intense and obviously enjoyable blowjob, he walked quickly to Zoe to confer with her about the recording.

Cheryl rushed over to Laura, who had risen and was looking around for the way to a bathroom.

"Grab your clothes, Laura," Cheryl said. "Let me show you where the dressing room is. You can wash up in the bathroom that's connected to it."

Laura smiled in appreciation. "Would you grab my things? I don't want to be bending down for my clothes while I have cum dripping off me."

She's never out of character, Cheryl thought. "Of course. The dressing room is through that door and just down the hall on the left." She pointed the way to Laura.

Cheryl was checking her make-up when Laura emerged from the bathroom, having cleaned Ethan's cum from her breasts and belly. "I bet the cleaning crew at this place has a lot to talk about," she joked.

Expecting some comment like that, Cheryl didn't blink, busy re-applying a bit of lipstick from the tube she recognized as the one Zoe had used.

"You were pretty good with that blowjob."

Laura scooted up onto the make-up table next to where Cheryl was peering into the mirror to get everything just right before going back to finish the edit-in shots necessary for her video.

"I take pride in my BJs," Laura said.

"Obviously."

"Ethan has a very nice cock, don't you think?"

Satisfied with her make-up, Cheryl eased back in her seat to look at Laura.

"Yeah, he does," she answered warily, trying to be noncommittal.

Silence hung between the two of them.

"I'd suck him again," Laura said.

"Jesus, Laura! Do I have to say it yet again? I didn't bring you here to seduce my videographer!"

"I'm not messing up your shoot, Cheryl," Laura countered. "I'd say you needed a little break after your performance anyway."

Cheryl glanced away briefly, then returned her gaze to Laura.

"Um, well, yeah, I did need a minute," she said, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Don't be so modest," Laura grinned back. "You rocked it, Cheryl! I would never — and I mean NEVER — have believed you could do that, much less do it that well."

Cheryl's eyes narrowed.

"Not that I'm saying I ever thought you weren't good in bed with Brad. I'm just sayin', though, that what you did — naked in front of their cameras, masturbating, talking so very dirty, spreading your ass apart to show every inch of you, then using a dildo to bring yourself off . . .."

"Do you have to go on and on?"

"It was phenomenal is all I'm sayin'," Laura said, shrugging her shoulders and scooting off the make-up table. "I'd say it took even more guts than what I just did. After all, it's pretty easy to figure out what to do and to forget there are other people around when you have a nice, stiff dick like Ethan's to play with."

Cheryl sighed, realizing there was no way to stop her friend from, well, just being Laura.

"You definitely figured out what to do, Laura," Cheryl replied. "And don't tell me you didn't enjoy showing off a little bit."

Laura's quizzical expression demanded more explanation.

"Showing off your ability to deep throat a guy," Cheryl continued. "I've seen porn starlets do it, and I've tried many times to do it to Brad, but I guess I should've just come to you for some pointers."

Laura grinned widely. "You're a little jealous, huh?"

"Shit, Laura! You should be able to keep any guy you want: deep-throat blow jobs, waxed pussy just because he likes it, cute body. Why the string of friends with benefits and not one, special guy?"

"We both know it's way more than just 'any guy,' Cheryl said, after a pause, a poorly concealed sigh, and a shrug. "One day I'll have my own man to make a video for, one that loves me for who I am and not just for my blow jobs."

It was a clue for Cheryl about something Laura either joked about or simply didn't mention: guys in her life who were long-term material. Cheryl caught the slight edge of sadness in Laura's tone of voice.

Quickly brightening in true Laura fashion, however, she grinned at Cheryl. "Meantime, I will definitely enjoy watching the video I just made of myself sucking a gorgeous cock and pretending it belongs to the man I'll eventually find as the dude who'll be with me for the rest of my life."

They strolled back into the studio, arm in arm.

"This part's gonna be easy," Laura said softly as they walked toward the chair which Zoe and Ethan had put back in place. "All you have to do is drop the robe, climb onto that chair, and spread your pussy and your asscheeks wide apart for some nice camera close-ups as you stroke your hard clit."

Laura grinned widely, holding out one hand in a motion that demanded Cheryl's robe.

***

"We can skip the stop to get a dildo," Laura said, grinning as Cheryl drove them away from Z and E Productions after the video shoot concluded. "I got a good, satisfying orgasm when I had Ethan's cock in my mouth, so I'm good for at least a little while."

Cheryl said nothing, deciding not to encourage this line of conversation.

"What about you?" asked Laura, a teasing note in her voice.

"I think you know the answer to that," Cheryl replied.

"Yeah, I guess I do," Laura answered, reaching to the side of the seat to lever it back a notch. "What a great day, huh?"

"We'll see when the videos are ready."

"Oh! That reminds me. How long?"

"How long what?" Cheryl asked.

"How long until they're ready? I can't wait!"

"Laura, I did that video for Brad. No way am I going to show it to you."

"You won't have to, Cheryl. There's no way I'm EVER going to forget what you looked like with your legs spread over the arms of that chair as you plunged that dildo in and out of your pussy!"

Cheryl cast a stern glance at Laura. "Look, you know why I asked you along, Laura, and it wasn't so you could tease me forever about what I just did. I do NOT need to have you being smart with me every day about this!"

"Okay, okay. But I won't promise a little bit of tease won't slip out every now and then."

That's the best I'm ever going to get, Cheryl realized.

"Besides, it's not YOUR video I'm anxious to see," Laura continued. "When I get my video, it'll rocket right to the top of my most-viewed list, I know it. In-shape guy and chubby guy will get left in the dust with their videos."

And that gave Cheryl the opening to seize her own ammunition to tease Laura.

"No doubt that your video is going to be way better than the tributes you've gotten, but remember, Laura — you said back there that you'd suck Izzy's cock. If you tease me about my video, I'll tease you right back about being hot for Izzy."

"No fair," Laura pouted.

And Cheryl knew the next time they both were in the same place with poor Izzy, the office's least attractive guy as rated on any hotness scale who also suffered from a nasaly voice and pasty complexion, that it would be all they could do to keep from cracking up.

"Cut Izzy a break," Cheryl said. "After all, you've watched chubby-guy's video more than once. He must have something going for him just like Izzy must have some traits and characteristics going for him."

"Maybe," Laura said. "But I'd have to be powerfully turned on, just like I was after your performance, to want to find out."

"You never know," Cheryl said, letting the implication hang between them as she drove down the highway back to Laura's apartment.

***

Brad's hug at curbside when she picked him up from the airport after his extended business trip was passionate, as was his kiss. Cheryl tingled with excitement knowing he was eager to make love to her, eager to slide his tongue across her bald pussy and asshole, eager to finally do everything she had teased him with over the phone during her phone sex practice as they masturbated together in different time zones linked only by their voices and their love.

Her knee-length skirt had flounced when she jumped out of the car to rush to his arms. It was an old skirt but still in good condition. More important, it was a great choice of attire for continuing the tease on the drive home.

Cheryl was so revved up from the last week — the video shoot, the phone sex sessions with Brad, the idea of watching him stroke his cock for her in a video — that she wanted to give him a quick glance of her bald pussy as they drove home.

The skirt was perfect. It would allow her to raise the hem to her waist, twist in her seat toward him, and flash him an excellent view on the way home.

"God, I have missed you so much, baby," he said, closing the car door and buckling into his seat behind the wheel.

"Not as much as I've missed you."

"I don't know — whatever got into you with those phone conversations just made me crazy. You were a naughty, naughty girl to talk to me like that every night. I came during every conversation, then I was so distracted during the next day that I had to work hard to keep a focus on what I was supposed to be doing."

Cheryl tingled with satisfaction and arousal. She had done a good job with her dirty talk! That should mean what she said in the video would get Brad really excited.

"And last night? Shit, Cheryl!" Brad said, shaking his head. "What you said last night, the mental images you were spinning out in that phone call — damn! That was the sexiest stuff you have EVER done. I mean, you talking about plunging your dildo in and out of your pussy as we masturbated together; the image of you doing that, of you pinching your nipples and squeezing your tits with one hand while you worked yourself over with the dildo. Dammit, Cheryl! That just fuckin' did it to me. I came hard, and then I came hard again later that night when I woke up from a wet dream about you and thought about it all over again."

She didn't tell him her phone sex with him yesterday evening was the second time that day she had pumped her pussy with her dildo while she talked about how much she wished it were his cock instead of the dildo.

He turned to look at her and said, "You just wore me out!"

"Are you complaining?" Cheryl asked playfully.

"You know I'm not," Brad said, easing out into traffic for the drive home. "I was just dying for you to be there with me, riding my cock, instead of me alone in that hotel room, jerking off while you described the nastiest, hottest things you would do to me when I got home."

1...89101112...14