A Video of Her Husband Masturbating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now at a three-quarters angle to Zoe's camera. Ethan had moved to position his camera to be as full-on to the action as he could get it without jostling Zoe in her place next to him. They were both ready to capture what they knew Cheryl would be doing next, Zoe framing a full shot, Ethan zooming in on the sight Cheryl had described on the form she typed into the computer at Z and E when she and Laura were there a week ago.

Both photographers knew what was coming was important for the video. They both knew it was important for their client to have on the video the footage that would appeal to her husband's special fondness for the sight of a pretty, crinkled opening displayed between the spread asscheeks of a beautiful woman.

Cheryl swiveled her head as she turned, keeping as much eye contact with Zoe's camera as possible. "You have got to know how much I love you, Brad, to have stopped myself just then. I was crazy horny to come. Damn! Talking like this and masturbating for you is driving me insane with lust. I didn't think about the effect this would have on me — playing with myself for you, for your viewing pleasure, thinking about you stroking your gorgeous cock while you watch this, baby. Oh, shit, shit, shit! This is so frustrating! I'm gonna come really hard when it happens in this video, Brad. Keep stroking your dick for me, while you watch this. The thought of you doing that is just so damned sexy!"

Now at half-turn in front of the camera, Ethan panned up and down Cheryl's body. It was a loving camera caress, a side profile shot that showed her lovely figure, the curve of both her breasts and her butt.

"But when I planned this out, baby," Cheryl continued, her hands now close to her sides, her palms lying against her thighs, "I knew I was going to include a special shot for you, one I love knowing you love. It's so intimate, so sexy, so hot because it's your special treat, Brad. I love knowing you love it."

Now almost completely with her back to the camera, Cheryl alternated the shoulder over which she was looking at Zoe's lens.

"Feeling you grab my naked butt, baby — ooooh, how much I love that! I love it when you grab my ass and knead my cheeks." Cheryl raised one knee to the cushion of the chair, now abandoning any attempt to look into the camera. Continuing her sexy monologue, she grabbed the arms of the chair, then lingered in that position, arching her back up slightly, talking and knowing the mic above would pick everything up just fine even without looking at the camera.

"I'm gonna stay like this for a minute, baby. I want you to have a nice, long look at my naked butt. I know you'll hit pause right here when you watch this in the future, Brad, and I love knowing it turns you on to see my ass."

Cheryl rocked her hips seductively, having practiced this pose specifically in their bedroom, knowing how it looked and how much Brad would like it. She had set up the full-length mirror from the closet so she could see in the bedroom mirror's reflection exactly what she looked like in this pose. She knew the motions to make for the camera.

And the effect was powerfully erotic. As professionally as Zoe was working as videographer for this shoot in Z and E's studio, she had to tighten her lips and draw in a deep breath to short-circuit a quiet vocalization.

It would have been a sound of appreciation — This girl is a total natural at this, Zoe marveled to herself — but there would have been a hint of her own arousal mixed in.

Even Ethan appreciated the view and Cheryl's performance.

Laura was still dumbstruck. She couldn't believe this performance from her friend.

I'm supposed to be the sexually adventurous one, Laura thought.

"Oh, how I'd love to feel your hands on my ass right now, Brad," Cheryl said, now drawing her other knee to the chair cushion. She leaned forward, crossing her forearms on the top of the chair's back, getting comfortable in a position she knew would spread her open from the backside.

She positioned her knees as wide apart on the cushion as she could get them, knowing they needed to be as far apart as possible for maximum exposure of her asshole.

Sagging forward and arching her back, Cheryl knew she was spread open in front of Zoe's and Ethan's cameras.

"I love showing it to you, Brad," she purred. Wiggling her hips, she said, "I love knowing it turns you on to look at my asshole." She turned her head back toward Zoe's camera. "I love knowing it turns you on because you're desperate to tongue me right here."

Cheryl drew one arm from under her, reached back, and tapped her asshole with a fingertip.

"Right here, baby. Right here."

She drew her finger away, resting the hand on one asscheek and looking back into the camera. The hand on her cheek was deliberate. It let her tug open her asscheeks even wider apart.

In a throaty whisper, Cheryl said, "Go ahead, baby. Stroke that hard dick for me. God, I love knowing you're doing that as you watch me! I know you want to bury your tongue inside my asshole, and I am crazy hot right now to feel you doing it."

The smile Cheryl gave for Zoe's camera was indescribable. Maybe it was part vixen, part little girl, part porn star, part lover, part whore — all rolled into one.

A perfect natural! thought Zoe.

Ethan was perspiring, and it wasn't just from the studio lights.

Releasing her asscheek, Cheryl drew the fingertip to her mouth, pushing it between her lips, wetting it.

"Maybe my wet fingertip will feel a little like the tip of your tongue, baby," she said, her voice throaty, cooing.

Leaning forward a little more and turning her head back away from the camera, Cheryl slid her hand toward her splayed open butt then hovered her wet finger over her asshole.

"Knowing you're gonna do this to me makes me crazy, Brad. I love it when you lick my asshole."

She dropped the fingertip directly onto her crinkled pucker and smeared the wetness over it.

"Ahhh, that feels so-o-o-o good," she moaned, her body responding to the touch with ripples of pleasure causing goosebumps to pop up on the cheeks of her ass, something Ethan's camera recorded in glorious detail.

"Stroke your cock for me, baby, and think about your tongue right here."

Cheryl was guileless in teasing her anus. She reveled in doing this for Brad.

It was only Brad who there with her. In her mind, they were alone, both naked, him kneeling behind her, his hands on her ass and his tongue teasing her private opening.

"Spread me open even farther with your strong hands," she said, moving her finger away and dropping her hand beneath her. "Spread me open and seal your lips around my asshole while I play with my clit, baby."

It was a cue that Ethan didn't miss, and he zoomed in on Cheryl's crotch, recording the motion of her fingers insinuated in the movements visible to his camera lens: Cheryl's glistening pussy, lips plump and pinkened in arousal, and her fingers occasionally slipping inside to draw wetness up to her clit.

"I'm gonna masturbate like this for a minute, baby. It feels so good in this position, open for you, imagining your tongue sliding across my asshole, knowing you'd flip me over and fuck me so hard after rimming me out if you were here."

Laura sucked in a breath, amazed.

Damn! What kind of sex life does my friend have with her husband?! What a fuckin' lucky girl! she thought.

Cheryl spent a minute in position, moaning as she masturbated, flexing open her asscheeks, and in general being completely wanton in exposing herself to Zoe's and Ethan's cameras as she stroked her clit.

Look at me like this, baby, she thought, oblivious to the lights, the cameras, the mic, the people around her. Look at your wife masturbating for you, spreading open so you can see everything that's yours and yours alone, that she gives only to you. My pussy, my asshole, Brad — look at them because you're the only who sees, you're the only one who touches, and I love it! Oh, baby, I'm so open for you. I want you so bad.

Her moans became more urgent, but — as before — she clamped down and delayed her release.

Cheryl turned around in the chair, draped her legs again over the arms, but this time she scooted far forward until her ass was at the very edge of the chair cushion.

"That's the last time I'm gonna stop myself, baby. I have to come for you, and I have to come soon or I'll explode."

She licked three fingers and dropped the hand to her pussy.

"But I wanted to be in this position for you. I want you to see my pussy, my tits, my nipples, and my asshole as I masturbate myself to an intense climax for you, Brad. I want you to watch me come, and I want you to see every inch of me — of your naked wife. Watch as your wife, who loves you so much, sits right here in this chair, naked, stroking her clit and driving herself crazy thinking about her sexy husband watching this video and masturbating to what he sees."

Cheryl's words were again a cue for Ethan. He panned across her body, across her breasts as they jiggled in motion with the blur of her fingers working her pussy. His camera focused on her erect nipples as they moved, pointed and hard with arousal. He made sure to slide the gaze of the camera lovingly down her body, to her opened legs and the glistening pussy there that Cheryl was so vigorously manipulating as she brought herself closer and closer to climax.

And he zoomed out to frame both Cheryl's pussy and her twitching asshole. He knew she wanted a great shot of her completely exposed and spread open to her husband's gaze when he watched this video.

And for just a second, Ethan wondered what Brad might look like, naked and stroking his cock as he watched the video being created right now.

A girl like this, this pretty, this hot, doing this for her husband and talking about how gorgeous his cock is, Ethan thought. Surely the guy must have a good body. Surely he really must look great sitting there as he watches this. Masturbating.

Ethan jerked his attention back to his duties as a videographer.

Focus! he thought, then consciously did just that, checking to ensure his mental side trip had not caused the scene before him to drift out of focus.

Cheryl was doing a simply amazing job of teasing her imaginary Brad in this shamelessly nasty, exciting, loving video. But in the process, she was having a decidedly pronounced effect on the other three people in the studio.

No human adult could watch this and not be turned on by the scenario. Man, woman, straight, gay — it didn't matter. A sexy young woman eager to give herself to her husband, masturbating for him, telling him all the things she wants and needs from him, the things she knows he's desperate to do to her and which she's desperate to get from him.

It was hot. Very, very hot.

"Oh, god, oh, god, baby, this is gonna do it," Cheryl panted, her fingers manipulating her clit in practiced fashion and in just the right way to drive herself over the edge. "This is gonna do it, Brad. Can you see my asshole, baby? Can you see it? I want your tongue there. I want it IN there!" Cheryl gritted out followed by a sexy moan and the sharp intake of a breath that moved her belly through a contraction that momentarily brought her abs into view.

She twisted in the chair to retrieve her dildo.

"Then I want you to put your hard cock right here, baby." Cheryl spread the lips of her pussy, the dildo held in one hand in the process.

She was dripping wet. A droplet of that wetness slipped to the bottom of her pussy and trailed down to puddle on her asshole, the sensation sending a ripple of pleasure through her crinkled opening.

Ethan's expertly focused camera caught it all.

"I want it inside me, Brad," she panted, moans interspersed with the labored words as she climbed toward an intense orgasm. "I want your stiff cock inside my wet pussy, and I want you to fuck me hard until you explode inside me."

She drew the dildo up to her mouth, brushing the tip of it across her lips.

"Can you imagine how much I want this to be your cock right now, Brad?" She slid the shaft of the dildo into her mouth. Drawing it out with a pop, she said, "No, baby. I guarantee you that you cannot imagine it. Whatever you're thinking right now about how much I wish this were your cock, it's not even a tenth of how bad I want you right now."

Cheryl again inserted the dildo into her mouth, but this time she pushed it farther inside, eager for it.

"Oh, god, I would take so much of you inside my mouth if you were here, baby," she gasped, pulling out the dildo, fighting back a cough from the depth of it inside her mouth, her throat. In her intense sexual arousal, Cheryl had slid more of the fake cock down her throat than she'd ever been able to take of Brad's erection.

Easing back onto the cushion after having raised slightly to manipulate the dildo into her mouth, Cheryl dropped it to her pussy and quickly, desperately, pushed it inside.

"Ahhhh, oooh, damn!" she exclaimed, savoring the sensation of being filled. "I'm gonna fuck myself right now for you, Brad," she panted. "I have to do this now because I'm gonna die if I don't come right now."

She plunged the dildo in deep and began stroking her clit fast and hard.

"Oh, oh, oh," she squeaked out, the sounds coming involuntarily with the satisfying feel of the dildo sliding across her G-spot. "Oh, my god! Brad! Shit! Baby, baby, baby! I'm pushing this fake cock over the spot that you hit just right, just perfect," she panted, crazy in lust, her words just barely intelligible.

Zoe's mind fought to stay focused on the technical details of recording the video. It was difficult. Her own pussy had involuntarily moistened as she filmed Cheryl's incredibly arousing scene.

What must a guy look like who has this kind of beautiful, sexy wife doing something like this for him? Ethan again wondered, his own mind being pulled away again from the details on the screen of his camera. I bet he has a nice body himself, and Cheryl keeps talking about his big, gorgeous cock.

Ethan's own cock began to stir.

Laura's hand had unconsciously dropped to the V of her jeans. She was pressing against her hardened clit through the fabric.

Cheryl arched her back, pushing herself upward, the backs of her thighs flexing against the arms of the chair. Her fingers were back on her clit, stroking and rubbing furiously as she plunged the dildo in and out of her soaking pussy.

She refocused her gaze on Zoe's camera lens, panting. "Come for me, baby. Come for me right now! I can't stand it anymore! Drive your hard cock inside me and spurt your cum deep, Brad!" She imitated what she wanted, the dildo a poor second choice to her husband's stiff cock, but serving admirably as a stand-in to drive Cheryl past the point of no return. "Oh, shit, oh, shit, I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna-"

Cheryl froze, her body rigid, trembling almost imperceptibly. Her head was thrown back. Her breath was still. The only motion was that of her fingers flying desperately across her hard, protruding clit as she held the dildo motionless, pressed against her G-spot.

Time stood still for Zoe, Ethan, and Laura watching this. None of them breathed as they watched Cheryl — Laura from her seat at the side of the set, Zoe and Ethan through the lenses of their cameras as they recorded the absolute peak of Cheryl's inevitable release.

"Oh, god!" she shrieked.

And the dam burst.

Cheryl collapsed forward, dropping into the chair and pulling her knees to her chest, hugging herself. She shuddered through an intense climax, gasping in air, breasts heaving, goosebumps pimpling her entire body, the end of the dildo visible to Ethan's and Zoe's cameras as it levered up and down with the contractions of her pussy.

Stiff-arming the chair cushion beneath her, she raised up and then flopped back down, eyes still tightly shut as she drew her arms upward to hug herself and rock through the final, glorious spasms.

Finally, she opened her eyes and reached down to extract the dildo, which by now was dangerously close to slipping out. She fixed her gaze on the lens of Zoe's camera.

"I wish you were here, Brad. That felt good, and I hope you came, too, watching me. I want to see you spurt for me when you watch this and see me come. But, baby," and she paused, sitting up completely and leaning into the camera. "as good as that felt, it feels better with you. I love you so much!"

She eased back into the chair, dropping the dildo to the floor. She sighed, looking into the camera.

"It's not fair, baby. It's not fair that you're not here. I want you so bad. I need you. I need your hard cock. I need to feel you inside me. I need to smell your skin, to taste your mouth. God, Brad! I need you to fuck me so bad!"

Then, as Cheryl started to re-orient, to get back to the reality of the situation, she blinked rapidly, looking at the camera. "Or maybe what I need most of all, baby, is to be there right now so I can lick every drop of your delicious cum off your belly, off your cock, and taste you the way I love to do."

She leaned forward in the chair and blew the camera a kiss.

"I love you, Brad Morris."

Cheryl held the smile, knowing this is the image she would ask Z and E to use for the fade to black at the end of the video.

The room was absolutely quiet. Zoe and Ethan slowly lowered their cameras. Laura eased gingerly back into her seat from her perch on the edge of it as she watched Cheryl's performance.

Worried, Cheryl looked around at everyone.

Did I do something wrong? she wondered.

It was Zoe who broke the silence.

"Cheryl, that was amazing!"

Laura rushed over to Cheryl, bringing the robe and leaning in close as she handed it to her.

"Holy shit, Cheryl! I mean, goddam! Just holy, fuckin' shit!" Laura exclaimed under her breath.

Cheryl's questioning gaze demanded a response as she slipped into the robe.

"That was the hottest thing I've EVER seen. I'm not sayin' I want to jump your bones or anything, but I AM saying I am desperately horny for some dick right now," Laura whispered. "I don't care if Ethan is gay. I want to suck his cock this second!"

Cheryl glanced nervously at Ethan and Zoe, who had walked over to the equipment table and were huddled over each other's camera screens, reviewing their videos.

"Shhh! Laura!" she whispered in response. "Like I said earlier: I did NOT bring you here to fuck my videographer."

It was difficult to work up the energy to chastise her friend, however. Cheryl was almost limp after her orgasm.

Laura's gaze was fastened on Ethan as she whispered back to Cheryl. "I know, I know. I'm just saying that what you just did and said . . . my god, woman! That made me so horny for a big, fat cock in my pussy right now that we may have to stop somewhere on the way home for me to buy yet another dildo. I swear, what I just saw you do got me so hot that I'd fuck myself with a dildo right there in your car seat as you drive me home."

Cheryl couldn't tell if Laura was serious.

"I mean — damn! You got your orgasm, and it was a hell of an orgasm — we all know it, and so will Brad — so how is it fair that my panties are soaked right now, that I had to sit and watch all that and I don't get to come? How is that fair?"

So maybe Laura WAS serious.

Laura left Cheryl and walked toward Ethan and Zoe.

"Was that as good as I thought it was?" she asked as she approached them. "My friend said she needed me here for moral support, but it didn't look to me like she needed much of anything."

She grinned broadly at Ethan.

"Yes, it was fantastic," Zoe answered, looking first at Laura and then at Cheryl, who had donned the robe and was walking toward the group. "Cheryl, you were just phenomenal. We'll still need to get you back on the chair to do some special positioning to get some extended close-ups and a little more footage that could be useful for the overall edit, but even if what you just did was only captured by one camera mounted straight in front of the chair, it would be hands-down the sexiest, most mind-blowing video ever shot at Z and E."

1...678910...14