A Video of Her Husband Masturbating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When will he come? Will it be when I slide the dildo into my pussy? Will it be when I turn around in the chair and give him a great view of my ass? Will it be when I come?

Oh, shit! That would be incredible! Brad coming at the same time I come in the video!

It was incredibly difficult to make it through the rest of day. Cheryl was distracted and nervous in everything she did.

Brad headed down to the gym for some pick-up basketball with buddies from work.

As soon as she heard the car pull away from their driveway, Cheryl walked straight to the drawer where she stashed her favorite vibrator — the one that squirmed inside her while the two slender nubs attached to the base of the shaft cradled her clit and hummed against it — and pulled it out, desperate to feel it inside her pussy and on her clit. She laid the toy on the bed, stripped, and took all of three minutes to reach a crashing orgasm.

Coming down from her desperation-climax, Cheryl knew she'd give herself another one. The first one was to quench a primal, purely physical, aching need.

The second would be with visions of Brad, naked, stroking his cock and moaning as he watched her video. Visions of his hard-on, stiff and slick with lube as he handled it.

Visions of his hot, white cum pumping out onto his belly as he groaned those sexy noises she just loved, rumbling up from his chest.

Cheryl teased herself up to her second climax, visualizing everything as she hoped it would play out tonight.

***

Cheryl had prepared one of Brad's favorite meals for dinner and topped it off with his favorite ice cream drizzled with a raspberry topping he really liked.

"So, am I getting special treatment today in preparation for seeing this special video?" he asked, spooning the last of the ice cream into his mouth.

"I just love to take care of my man," Cheryl replied, her ulterior motive clear to both of them.

"Uh-huh," he said, leaning over the table to grasp one of her hands. "Well, your man needs to wash off the stink of a couple of games of pick-up roundball." He rose from the table. "I'm going to get a shower. Want to join me?"

It was the standard invitation ahead of date night's activities.

Cheryl had showered after her afternoon masturbatory activities.

"Tempting, babe, tempting," she said, eyeing him up and down with a grin. "But I have some additional things to set up for our date tonight, remember?"

"Hmmm, that's right. And I guess I need to make sure I trim well down there," Brad said, pointing to his crotch. "If I remember correctly, my cock is going to star in a video this evening, right?"

"Now you're just being silly."

"No, no," he answered, that sly grin of his on Brad's mouth. "The director of this epic video — that would be you, right? — is probably going to be pretty demanding about ALL of my hard-on being clearly visible and not having anything obscured by too much pubic hair."

Cheryl hadn't thought of that, but he was right.

"Present yourself for inspection when you're finished," she said, smiling coyly. "You're right about what the director wants. She told me EXACTLY what she wants: You. Naked. Hard. Stroking. Moaning. Coming."

Brad turned quickly and headed to their bedroom.

Oh, god! This is really going to happen! Cheryl thought, hastily cleaning off the table and setting dirty dishes into the sink where they would remain until sometime Sunday.

Brad is going to watch my video, and I'm going to get my tribute video from him!

With Brad now in the shower, Cheryl retrieved their camcorder and tripod. She quickly replicated the positioning she had tested out earlier to determine the best angle and camera zoom to frame the action she wanted to capture for her viewing pleasure.

It took a few minutes When she'd finished with the camera and tripod, she fished the jump drive from her purse and inserted it into the port on the blue-ray player they had connected to the TV. Adjusting everything to be ready for Brad to hit "play" on the remote to launch her video, Cheryl placed the remote on the end table next to the sofa and stood, going through a mental check-off list meant to ensure everything was perfect.

Snapping her fingers, she pulled open the drawer of the end table to extract the bottle of lube and put it in easy reach for Brad as he would be seated on the sofa while he watched the video. Then she walked to the bedroom for the final two items necessary for her preparations.

The first was a clean towel to spread on the sofa.

"Getting nice and clean for the director?" she called out to Brad as she showered.

Pulling the towel from the linen closet, she heard him reply, "Uh, maybe the director needs to help her star thoroughly wash his cock just to be sure it's ready for a close-up."

It was a usual ploy — something to get them both in the shower before date night, washing every inch of each other as foreplay to the evening's activities.

"No, Brad Morris," she replied, adopting a bored-director tone of voice. "There will be a woman on set to take care of that."

Cheryl paused, towel in hand, listening for his reply.

"You know," Brad said, tilting his head back to throw the sound of his voice over the top of the shower's glass enclosure, "I understand that for these kinds of videos there are women specifically hired to fellate the male star before he starts shooting his scene, just to be sure he's nice and hard for the camera."

Cheryl smiled, her pussy tingling at the thought of this little role play.

"We've taken care of all those arrangements, Brad Morris," she replied, voice still in character.

"This woman who'll be doing that," he answered, his soapy cock now firmly erect as he continued his tease, "is she hot? I have it in my contract that she must be blonde, around 5'7" and with a fantastic pair of tits and long, hard nipples."

Cheryl's smile broadened.

"And her pussy has to taste really good. And her clit has to fit in my mouth just right. And she has to have a gorgeous little butt. And she has to like having her cheeks spread apart so-"

"As I said, Mr. Brad Morris," Cheryl said, enjoying their game and loving the idea that Brad seemed to be getting into the idea of doing a tribute video for her, "we've arranged everything per the contract."

"Oh. Okay. Just checking," he answered, slowly stroking his cock. "I'm getting my hard-on nice and clean right now."

Cheryl was very, very tempted to drop the towel, shuck off her clothes, and join Brad immediately. She held back, frustrated but excited about what was going to happen in just a few minutes.

Keeping the bored-director tone of voice, she headed back to their den, calling out over her shoulder.

"Do a good job, Mr. Brad Morris. Your cock must be clean for the woman who'll get you hard for your scene, and you must be ready to perform on set in ten minutes."

After smoothing the towel into place on the sofa, Cheryl went back to her purse to extract the DVD she'd burned from the jump drive. She had spent one entire evening at the computer, fiddling with the different DVD titling options she could burn onto the face of the DVD with the scribing drive Brad had added to the computer several months earlier.

She had settled on a semi-script font that looked elegant yet easily readable. "For Brad," it said, "from his loving wife who wants him to know how sexy he is for her. Love, Cheryl."

Cheryl slipped the DVD, protected in its paper case, into the drawer of the end table. She would give it to him after she licked up the last drop of cum that would be the climax — literally — of his tribute video.

So. Everything was just perfect. Brad would be coming out of the bedroom nude in just a few minutes. He would look delicious, as always, but tonight he was going to star in Cheryl's personal porn vid.

Surveying their den, Cheryl ran through the events as they would unfold: She'd have him sit on the sofa, the remote at his fingertips on the end table. She'd frame him in the camcorder's video field, giving him directions to stay in place on the sofa as he masturbated. She'd press the "record" button on the camcorder, walk from behind the tripod to the sofa to lean down and kiss him, and she'd say, "Remember, Brad — this video is for me to watch, for me to masturbate to as I see you stroking your pretty cock for me. I want to watch you come for me, and I guarantee that what you see on the video you'll be watching will make you desperate to do it."

Then she'd leave the den and go to their bedroom to take off all her clothes and wait — somehow! — until she heard the spot on her video right before she blew the kiss at the end.

That would be the hard part. The waiting.

As Cheryl strolled toward their bedroom — Brad had just turned off the shower — she had a thought: Why wait?

Knowing she would get the best tribute video of Brad if he wasn't distracted in any way from watching her video, she had always planned to leave him alone with his hard cock, the lube, and her sexy images on their TV screen. So there was no way she'd jeopardize anything by staying to watch him watch her video, as much as she was dying to do exactly that.

But what if she could watch him from someplace hidden, from someplace that would mean — as far as he was concerned — that he WAS alone?

Cheryl's mind went into overdrive. She had only a few minutes to figure this out (Brad was surely drying off already!)

She desperately wanted to watch her naked husband the first time he saw her video. Sure, she'd see it in his tribute video, but, damn! How could she wait for that?

Glancing quickly around, searching for any solution, her anxious gaze scanned the entirety of this part of their apartment: the den with the sofa and the TV, the doorway opening to the short hallway leading off the den to their bedroom, the kitchen behind the den, visible over the short bar that divided the two rooms.

Nothing came to mind.

Damn!

Then, god knows where the thought originated, Cheryl remembered her use of mirrors when she was practicing for her time in front of the camera at Z and E.

Maybe she could pretend to close the hallway door behind her, but leave it open just a crack when she left the den as Brad clicked on the video. True, they didn't normally close the hallway door when they went to their bedroom, but would he be too distracted to notice?

Maybe I can say something like, 'I'm going to the bedroom to turn off the lights, lie down, and rub my clit and tug on my nipples while I think about the video you're making for me,' and that would be an excuse to turn off the hallway light and the bedroom light, she thought. Then, she could creep back to the hallway door with the large hand mirror she used to check the back of her hair when she put it up for special occasions. If she were lucky, she'd be able to angle it just right through the crack around the edge of the hallway door to watch Brad masturbating in the mirror's reflection, and he'd have no clue she was spying on him as he stroked his cock while he watched her video.

Would it work?

"So, Ms. Director," she heard Brad say, interrupting her planning to be a voyeur to her husband's masturbation this evening, "I believe you said something about presenting myself for inspection before the recording begins?"

Cheryl never got tired of seeing Brad's buffed, naked body. She appreciated that he kept himself in shape, and she loved to look at him when he was nude. Right now he was grinning at her, a plump, half-erect cock hanging in front of his crotch as he leaned against the doorway of their bedroom.

"Just what does this 'inspection' include?"

Cheryl immediately walked to him, dropped to her knees, and stuffed as much of his cock into her mouth as she could take. It fit all the way to the base since he wasn't yet erect.

Brad gasped.

"Oh, god!"

Cheryl slathered her tongue all over his cock, feeling it harden rapidly in her mouth. She had to back off it as it began to grow.

But that didn't stop her ministrations to his dick. She continued mouthing him until he was fully erect.

He had placed his hands on her head, moaning. "Damn, baby!"

Releasing his cock from her mouth, she looked up at him. In her bored-director voice, she said, "Acceptable," as his cock bobbed and pulsed in front of her face. "Now turn around."

He spun quickly.

She grabbed his ass, one cheek in each hand, gripping him, fondling those firm, muscular orbs, squeezing them then gently spanking each rounded glute several times.

"Acceptable," she said.

Rising to stand behind him in the doorway to their bedroom, Cheryl placed her hands on his shoulders and urged him around to face her.

She was gratified to note his bobbing erection as he did so.

Slipping the palm of one hand underneath his ball sac and cradling those warm plums in her hand, she looked him in the eye and said, "My client will appreciate you and your cock and balls in the video you're making for her."

Reverting to Cheryl-the-loving-wife-of-Brad, she leaned close to him, his lips only millimeters from hers as she slowly and gently handled his balls, savoring their warmth in her palm. "Thank you, baby. I love you for doing this for me."

She kissed him, feeling a tingle all the way down to the soles of her feet.

Reluctantly dropping her hand from its position nestling his warm balls in her palm, Cheryl went back to bored-director voice and grabbed Brad's pulsing cock. She literally pulled him to the den and to his place in front of the sofa. Releasing her grip, she pushed lightly on his chest, indicating he was to drop back to a seated position on the towel spread across the sofa cushion.

"This is your position for the scene, Mr. Brad Morris. Your directions are to wait for me to leave after I begin recording on that camera," and she pointed to their camcorder on the tripod, "and then you are to pick up the remote and start the video you are to watch as you masturbate. You will find lube on the end table ready for you."

Cheryl had spread her legs as she stood before him, hands on hips, feigning the stance of an imperious director on the set with an inexperienced actor. In her final use of bored-director voice, she said, "Remember, Mr. Brad Morris. You are to give a good performance for the client. She wants to see you masturbate energetically. She wants to hear you moan while you are stroking your cock as you watch the video. She wants to see you spurt your cum up onto your belly when you ejaculate. In short, Mr. Brad Morris, the client wants you to drive her crazy with your performance because she, too, will be masturbating when she watches it.

"And now, Mr. Actor, the helper on the set will get your cock and nice and hard so you can begin your performance."

Cheryl dropped to her knees, again slipped Brad's cock into her mouth and began fellating him, being careful to provide just enough stimulation to get him to full erection but not so much as to risk his orgasm before she could even turn on the camcorder.

It took less than a minute, and Brad was at full staff. Cheryl rose from her knees, leaned forward to kiss him, then straightened and said, "I love you!"

She strode quickly to the camcorder, pressed "record," and walked toward their bedroom.

"I'm going to strip, Brad, and lie down in the dark to masturbate while I think about what you're doing for me," she said to him over her shoulder as she left the room. "Yell for me to come back in here when the video is over and you're shot a nice load of delicious cum for me."

Please! Please! I hope this works! she thought, closing the hallway door behind her but purposefully leaving it cracked open a couple of inches. She flicked off the hallway light and rushed to the bedroom, shedding her clothes in a comical rush that included a one-legged hop when her panties got tangled on a big toe. Grabbing her hand mirror from the vanity in their bathroom, Cheryl, now nude, flicked off the lights in the bathroom and bedroom to complete her ruse and crept the few steps back behind the hallway door.

Her haste had paid off — Brad had started her video only a few seconds earlier.

What had he been doing for the time it took me to take off my clothes and grab the mirror? she wondered.

Then, in what Cheryl knew would be one of the highlights in the tribute video being recorded for her, she was thrilled to be at the hallway door to hear Brad suck in a breath as the fuzzy focus on her in the chair at the start of the video sharpened into clarity showing her, legs splayed open and draped across the arms of the chair, masturbating.

The sound of his intake of breath was so exciting, so very arousing! Cheryl listened intently for more clues of his arousal as she heard herself begin to speak on the video:

"Remember when I told you I had waxed away all the hair on my pussy and asshole, baby? Well, I've been masturbating every night since you've been gone, and even once at work in the bathroom, thinking about making this video just for you, thinking about how hard I hope your cock will be when you see this."

Desperate to see Brad as he watched the video, Cheryl carefully leaned the hand mirror against the wall, holding her breath in anticipation of seeing whether her idea would work. It took several agonizing seconds of positioning — I want to see this! I want to see this! Cheryl thought — before Brad's reflection in the mirror swung into view.

Success!

But the image in the mirror showed Brad motionless.

What's wrong! Cheryl thought, instantly anxious, worried.

But then, in what exceeded even the sexiness of his shocked intake of breath, Cheryl heard him murmur, "Oh, you sexy, sexy, fantastic wife," as he moved his hand to his cock.

Fuck, yes! I am so glad I am getting this on videotape! Cheryl thought.

Carefully, quietly, she sat down against the other side of the hallway, being sure to keep her gaze in line of sight of the mirror. To the degree possible, she spread her knees apart.

It would be literally, absolutely, and physically impossible not to stroke her clit as she watched her handsome husband masturbating to the video she had made for him.

Brad reached for the lube when video-Cheryl said, "I have been so horny thinking about how it will feel, me all smooth for you and your mouth and tongue all over my skin." He almost knocked the little bottle off the end table because his gaze was so intently fastened to the screen.

Cheryl felt like hopping up and dancing in joy. He likes it! He likes it!

Then he made another one of those unconscious noises, one of the sex-drive-prompted vocalizations that turned her on so much:

"Unh, oh, ahhh," he sounded, almost under his breath, as he fisted the lube up and down his cock.

Then another soft exclamation from Brad turbocharged the activity on the internal highway between the nipple Cheryl was tugging on with one hand and the motions of her other hand on her crotch as she stroked her clit:

"Cheryl, oh, baby girl . . ."

She bit her lip to keep from making a noise of her own in response.

Brad! God! I have to make love to you right now! she thought, squirming as her pussy began lubricating intensely.

She watched him in the mirror's reflection, fascinated, as he watched her in the video. He stroked his cock continuously, but there were moments when he would stop, purposefully drawing his hand away to decrease the stimulation, to delay his orgasm.

Shit! Those were sexy interludes — his stiff cock, shiny with lube and the engorged, nearly purple head capping the pulsing shaft as it pointed straight up, throbbing in lust.

It was almost too much for Cheryl . . . Brad's cock was throbbing in lust for her! It was erect and proud and demanding attention — because he was so turned on by her!