A Video of Her Husband Masturbating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

Setting her hamburger down on her plate and grabbing a couple of fries to munch on, Laura looked at her friend with a half-smile. "So that means you've never gotten one, huh?"

Cheryl's silence was as good as a resounding, "Hell, no!"

Shaking her head side to side with small motions, Laura clucked disapprovingly. "It's a whole new and way less uptight world out there, Cheryl. You should get Brad to make you one."

"But, guys you don't even know? I mean, they actually make videos of themselves jerking off and send them to you?"

The hamburger was fast disappearing from Laura's plate, so her response came out in segments as she mumphed through her explanation while chewing.

"Well, just a couple," Laura said, washing down a bite of burger with the Thai tea she'd ordered. "One guy was kinda fat and sloppy, but he did have a nice dick. The other guy was in pretty good shape, though, and I really enjoy looking at his video."

Cheryl had stopped all pretense at continuing to eat. She was still stunned at this revelation, trying to process just how such a thing could occur and how her friend was so casual about getting these "tribute videos."

"You're making this up, Laura," Cheryl said, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Wanna see 'em?"

It was another stunning statement from her friend's mouth that Cheryl didn't see coming.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. They're pretty short, though, and don't think they're some kind of hot porn with great production values. The chubby guy shoots pretty quick, but the other guy holds out for at least three or four minutes while he strokes his cock and talks about why likes my body and how much he'd like to lick my pussy."

"Shit, Laura," Cheryl said, leaning in and lowering her voice. "Guys you don't even know looking at a picture of your body and jerking off — don't you find that creepy?"

Pushing her plate to the side, Laura put her forearms on the table and hunched forward to keep the conversation private. "First, there's no way I'm ever going to post a picture of my face on any forum, and I've set up my account to be anonymous with no information about me that any forum reader could trace back to anyone but the thousands of 'free-spirited girls somewhere in the U.S.' that shows up in the description I typed in about me. These guys wouldn't know me if they walked right by me on the street." She fingered her eyebrow stud briefly before continuing. "And for that matter, I wouldn't know them, either. They don't show their faces in the videos."

"But . . . they come in these videos?" Cheryl asked, incredulous.

"Isn't that the point?"

The waitress approached at that moment, and the two friends leaned back from their conversation to respond that they didn't want dessert, just the check. After the perky college girl (obviously!) took their plates and headed off to the restaurant's kitchen, Cheryl jumped back to the topic immediately.

"And Jason doesn't know?"

"You know Jason and I are just friends with benefits," Laura replied, "so it's not like I'm cheating on him. Shit, even if we were dating or married, don't you think he'd still be looking at his own stuff?"

Cheryl just looked at her friend.

"Damn, Cheryl — loosen up! A couple of guys jacked off to my picture, recorded it, and sent me the video files. It's just not a big deal."

The waitress brought the check, and Cheryl reached for her bag while Laura dug one hand into the back pocket of her jeans. Producing enough cash to combine into the payment didn't take long, and the waitress thanked them for the added tip and hustled away to another table.

"So how many times have you watched these crazy things?" Cheryl asked.

"I dunno. Maybe three or four." Laura stopped and grinned broadly at Cheryl as they rose from their chairs. "Well, three or four times of the chubby guy — he does have a nice cock, after all. But a few more than that of the other guy."

Cheryl just shook her head as they walked toward the door. Pushing her shoulder into her friend's arm on the way, she said under her breath, "Laura Jimison, you've got guys making customized porn for you!"

When they were out on the street and out of earshot of other pedestrians, Laura continued the conversation.

"You know the absolute hottest thing about it?"

Cheryl rolled her eyes. "Oh, gee, let me guess. In Laura-world, where it's no big deal to have guys jerk off while they look at her picture then shoot their loads, the whole time recording themselves in order to send her the video afterwards, what could possibly be the hottest thing?"

"Wise-ass," Laura grinned. "I was about to say that the hottest thing is knowing they're jerking off to me, thinking about doing things to me, to my body, because of how much I've turned them on. I've turned them on so much that they're playing with their dicks while they look at my picture."

Cheryl was taken aback.

But it made sense.

Damn!

It made a lot of sense.

It's always sexy when you know a guy thinks you're hot.

But knowing exactly HOW hot — so hot he masturbates to the thought of you — and then watching him stroke his cock until he comes while he looks at your picture and thinks about you . . . shit!

I would LOVE to get a tribute video from my sexy husband, thought Cheryl.

The next day after work she swung by Laura's apartment before going home. Sure enough, there were two videos of guys masturbating while they looked at the picture Laura had posted on her blog. Chubby guy had printed the picture out and taped it to his bathroom mirror, and in-shape guy had simply laid his print-out on the bathroom countertop next to the sink.

The videos showed the guys from about mid-chest down. The lighting wasn't great — the fluorescent lights in chubby guy's bathroom created this strange tint to everything in the video — but it was just fine to see exactly what was going on.

"Ewwww," Cheryl intoned as she watched chubby guy in the first video pump a couple of strings of cum toward Laura's picture.

"It grows on you," said Laura simply.

But in-shape guy's video was much better. Maybe it was what he was saying. (Chubby guy wasn't very talkative. Just a lot of moans that got more vocal the closer he got to coming.)

"Damn, Laura," in-shape guy was saying in his video, "what a hot body. I love those sexy slim hips and your perky little tits. I can just imagine how nice your nipples would feel in my mouth."

Definitely not anything that would pass the political correctness test in the workplace, thought Cheryl, but to hear the guy talking about how Laura's picture turned him on really was arousing, even for Cheryl, who wasn't the woman in-shape guy was talking about.

What would it be like if a guy were talking about her? About her body? About what he'd like to do to her simply because she got him all hot and bothered?

"And to think this hot body is attached to the mind that writes your forum posts. Fuck! Sexy and smart, just what I like."

Cheryl shot a quick look at her friend, who was lounging across the room while Cheryl was at Laura's desk, watching the videos on her computer.

"Nice ego stroke, huh?" Laura grinned as she flipped through the mail she had picked up on the way into apartment.

I'm starting to understand, Cheryl thought, fascinated.

In-shape guy continued his commentary, pausing once to squirt a little more lotion on his hand. When he did, the video caught a gorgeous view of his hard cock pointing straight to the ceiling and throbbing as he handled the lotion bottle up at mid-chest height.

Lovely, erect cock pulsing in anticipation. Now that was a sight Cheryl could appreciate no matter where she saw it!

Laura's voice coming from over her shoulder startled Cheryl. "This is definitely an excellent part of the video, wouldn't you say?"

Her friend leaned over Cheryl to palm the mouse and click back to pause the video at in-shape guy's erection.

Straightening up, Laura shoved her hands in the pockets of her jeans and said, "And that nice, hard dick got that way because the guy it's attached to is thinking about me."

Cheryl looked again at the computer monitor (just delicious!) then to Laura's face, then back to the screen.

"Okay, okay. I get it. This isn't what I imagined at all." Cheryl grinned. "Well, some of it is what I imagined, but I never thought for a minute about this part of it-"

"Yeah," Laura interrupted, "the part about these guys being sexually aroused specifically by you. That is pretty cool."

"Laura, have you ever . . ." Cheryl averted her eyes from her friend's gaze, not knowing the best way to ask the question. "I mean, this video, with a guy in decent shape and nude and stroking his cock while he talks about how much you're turning him on . . . well, I mean, it definitely IS something that could get a girl going, I can totally see that, so, umm, well, have you ever-"

"Good grief," Laura giggled, "just spit it out, Cheryl. You want to know if I've masturbated while watching this, don't you?"

We are such different people, Cheryl thought, marveling at her friend's bluntness. "It's not any of my business, I know, and I probably shouldn't have asked-"

"Yes, Cheryl, of course I have," Laura interrupted again. "It's pretty good porn when you're the starlet who's not even in the scene but the naked guy with a hard-on in the video is still delivering a come shot for you."

They both laughed at Laura's description of what a tribute video was like. Cheryl reached for the mouse and resumed the video's playback.

In-shape guy finished getting more lotion and returned his fist to his erect cock. "Smart and sexy, Laura, how can that not make a guy want to stroke his dick when he sees you naked?"

At that point, in-shape guy's commentary became more intermittent as he neared orgasm. His words were punctuated more often with sexy moans.

Cheryl found herself — literally — on the edge of her seat as the guy was obviously nearing climax. Before getting there, though, one of his statements sent a jolt of sexual excitement through her nipples and into her pussy: "I would get on my knees in front of you, Laura, have you spread your legs, and then I would plant my mouth right on your pussy. Then I'd wrap my arms around your naked butt and pull you tight against me so I could seal my lips on your clit and lick and suck as you squirmed in my grasp until you came hard and I could feel your hands on the back of my head pushing me tight against you as you climaxed."

It wasn't too much longer before in-shape guy demonstrated his own climax, actually aiming his cum onto Laura's picture as he pumped his fist around his cock. Spurt after spurt of semen jetted onto the picture and his bathroom countertop.

Laura had walked back to the upholstered chair she'd been sitting in earlier and draped herself into it as the video finished playing on the monitor. "Definitely better than 80% of the porn crap that's out there, huh?"

Cheryl had leaned back into the chair in front of the monitor. She was slightly flushed.

"You can say that again," she replied. "Whooo, Laura. That was nothing like I'd been imagining after you told me about this yesterday."

"Maybe I got really lucky," Laura said with a shrug. "I mean, I could've gotten fifteen vids from total pervs and the whole thing would've made me doubt my sanity for posting that invitation in the first place."

Cheryl rose, retrieving her purse from the floor next to her chair. She turned toward the door of Laura's apartment. "But it's definitely the fact that you don't regret it, and it's definitely a fact that you have enjoyed the video, right?" she asked, laughing.

Laura rose to see Cheryl out as she reached the apartment door. "Who knows? Maybe I'll get another video, one that's hotter, better, and . . ." She paused, looking at Cheryl with a mischievous grin, ". . . longer."

***

Thus was born Cheryl's idea about getting a tribute video from Brad. She'd been thinking about it ever since that trip to Laura's apartment, and now — the morning after their hot encounter following the video she'd picked out precisely because she knew it would get Brad really revved up — she had her strategy.

It was perfect!

But the next week when Brad was on his business trip, Cheryl found a problem with her plan: the intricacies of shooting good porn.

She spent the morning taking a shower, shaving her legs and underarms then moving to her normal routine trimming the hair around her pussy. Then it was make-up, hair, everything done to perfection.

It wasn't until noon that she was ready to get the camcorder and tripod and set things up.

Even just setting up the camera, zooming in then checking how things looked after a few seconds' worth of a test run, then zooming out a little and doing everything again took more than a half-hour. Finally, though, she had things arranged perfectly: the camcorder's lens was pointed at the big, overstuffed chair in their bedroom, and the zoom was set just right to capture all of Cheryl as she lounged back in the chair, legs draped over the arms of the chair to show every inch of her completely exposed pussy.

(And she had experimented enough to find out just how far to scoot forward on the chair cushion: not so far that she was in an awkward position to look at the camera, but far enough that the camera lens would capture not only her pussy but also her pink asshole in clear view beneath.

(This will be a great position for Brad's viewing enjoyment, she thought, a little tingle running through her.)

But when she did a test run of a couple minutes, the results were disappointing. Watching herself in the camcorder's little monitor screen, it was easy to tell that some of the most important and exciting things about the videos she picked out for the two of them to watch on their date-nights-in were things that were impossible for her to orchestrate with the little camera in a self-shooting session.

There were no close-ups inter-cut into her dialogue, no tight shot of her fingers on her hard clit, for instance, when she looked into the camera and asked Brad if he'd like to put his tongue right where her fingers were. Sure, she could edit segments together (and she knew that's what happens in any movie), but all of it would require shooting a series of things, like the masturbation/dirty talk session itself that she was so focused on when she imagined doing this, but then also a bunch of other scenes — close-ups of pussy, close-ups of fingers teasing clit, close-ups of spread asscheeks showing what she knew Brad would love to see, etc., etc.

It would take hours, maybe even days!

The audio wasn't that good, either. The little camcorder's mic just wasn't able to capture the closeness of her voice in a way that allowed the sexy innuendoes and throaty whispers to come through the way she wanted — painting word pictures was one of the things she did to turn Brad on, and good audio was high on her priority list.

And the lighting bordered on awful.

Things would be ruined if all that was showing on the screen when she talked about Brad running his tongue across the crinkled opening of her asshole was a washed-out, pinkish blur!

Cheryl flopped back into the chair in frustration.

This isn't how I want it to be! she thought, flicking the camcorder's monitor closed and dropping the little machine onto the cushion next to her.

Damn!

She pulled the memory card from the camcorder and shuffled to the computer in their den, dejected that her plan was turning out to be such a flop. After erasing the video she'd just shot, Cheryl remained at the computer, sitting in the robe she'd thrown on after her brief time in front of the camcorder.

Damn!

This was such a hot fantasy to do with her husband! He'd love it! She'd love it!

And they each would have a treasured video that would show the other naked and masturbating as they enjoyed each other's sexuality: Brad would have the video Cheryl shot of herself talking dirty and voicing his nastiest fantasies while she showed him everything and played with herself. And she'd have the video of Brad watching her, of being crazysexy aroused while thinking of her and stroking his naked cock until he spurted his cum for her.

And the videos would be of a time in their lives when they were in shape, in their sexual prime, and eager to please each other with sexy scenarios and promises of working hard to make each other come.

Intensely.

Cheryl set her jaw and determined this wasn't the end of it.

She typed "glamour photography" into a search engine, figuring it'd be a decent place to start looking for photographers whose ads might pop up intimating they did more explicit photography (and videography) for spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends who wanted a professionally done video to give to their significant other.

Her instincts were correct. It was a starting point, and one rabbit trail after another got her deeper and deeper into ads for photography services increasingly more explicit about the content they would shoot:

"Let us help you make that private, special video for your significant other. Discreet! Tasteful! Always sensitive to you and your desires for the finished product."

Then:

"Yes — we will shoot exactly what you want. Good production values. Your girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband will appreciate the finished product."

Then:

"Get exactly what you want. Clean studio. Lots of props of all kinds. Quick turnaround time. Models for scenarios cost extra."

Yuck! thought Cheryl, reading the last one. If an advertising point is that the studio is clean, what kind of operation must that be? she wondered.

And she definitely did not want to hire the kind of photography studio that advertised it would line up models to be in the shoot with the client. It sounded too much like a front for prostitution.

But "discreet," "tasteful," and "sensitive to your desires" sounded like the establishment was at least trying to make a point about a quality finished product that would be well shot but could also be as explicit as the client wanted to get.

She dialed the number, hoping someone would be there on a Saturday afternoon.

"Z and E Productions," answered a female voice in a sing-song lilt. "How may we help you?"

Not ready with a clearly formulated question, Cheryl stumbled.

"Uh, I saw your ad on the Internet, and I, um, wanted to get some more information, I guess," she said lamely.

"No problem, ma'am. What information can I provide?"

Cheryl just wasn't ready for this. I should've thought this through before picking up the phone, she groused at herself.

"Maybe start with prices?" she asked.

"I'll need to get a little more information, ma'am. May I ask your name?"

"Cheryl."

"Thanks!" came the reply with a smile in the woman's voice. "We're a full-service production firm, Cheryl, so we do everything from corporate training videos to mini-documentaries to government work to concert footage and a lot of other things, but I'm guessing you're calling about the Internet ad concerning our current special pricing for a private video done for a significant other, correct?"

Relieved, Cheryl dropped her shoulders a little and relaxed a bit. "Yes, that's right."

"Well, even in that category, the range of services is fairly broad. Creating a ten-minute video shot in our studio using a fairly plain set without a lot of elaborate props is something we usually bill out at $250 an hour, but for the special, the price is only $200"

Cheryl swallowed but kept listening.

"It usually takes at least a couple of hours to get what's needed for a good ten-minutes' worth of final product," the woman answering the phone continued. "But as you can imagine, it's pretty common for clients who aren't used to being in front of the camera to be nervous and to require many takes in order to have enough good footage to work with in post-production."

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers