A Video of Her Husband Masturbating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone — including Cheryl — chuckled.

"Why don't you hand your robe to Laura," Zoe suggested, "and get yourself situated in the chair so we can do a mic check."

Cheryl knew that stopping to think about the request would be the worst thing she could do.

She immediately shrugged off the robe and handed it and her little bag to Laura.

Her nipples were hard. How could they not be? She was totally naked in front of two people she hadn't even met until an hour earlier. Whether from embarrassment, excitement, or the coolness of the studio air, Cheryl's breasts were capped with the hard nubs of her distended nipples.

"Very nice!" Laura teased, holding the robe and standing to the side of the set. "You know Brad will love your tits in the video, Cheryl!" And then, just as Cheryl knew would happen, Laura unzipped the bag and looked inside. "Oooh, girl! You are going to be very nasty in this video. I didn't know about the dildo!"

Cheryl opened her mouth to chastise her friend — again — for her teasing comments, but Ethan interrupted.

"So just a reminder," Ethan said, pulling one earphone away from his head as he adjusted a setting on the audio console. "When we're recording, everything except Cheryl has to be quiet."

He glanced at Laura, who said, "No problem. I'll be good on set, Ethan."

She smiled then exaggerated mouthing the words to Cheryl with no sound coming from her lips, "And you'll be great!"

She gave Cheryl a thumbs-up, handed her the dildo, and eased back into a chair to the side of the set and away from all angles that would capture any of her in the video.

"So, Cheryl," Zoe said, motioning to the chair, "take a seat and do a sound check for us."

The fabric was soft on her buttocks when Cheryl sat down. She had the dildo in her hand.

"But first, let's figure out what to do with the dildo. Are you going to be using it first thing in the video?" Zoe asked.

"No. Not until later."

"So here's an idea," Zoe said. "Can you push it down to the side of the cushion so it's not visible and then pull it out when you want to start using it?"

"I guess so," Cheryl said, immediately stuffing the flesh-colored silicone toy down in between the side of the cushion and the chair.

Please don't ask me what I'm going to do with this, Cheryl thought, finishing the task quickly. I don't want to have to say it out loud in front of everybody.

"Good," Zoe said, checking the screen on her camera. "It's not showing, and there's no distracting lump or anything. So let's get that sound check."

Relieved, Cheryl looked briefly up, seeing the microphone suspended above her. "Check, check. One, two, three," she said, trying to speak evenly.

"Ah, the standard mic check," Ethan grinned, knowing it would help put Cheryl at ease. "You must be in the movies, huh?"

"Don't mind him," Zoe said. "He can be a pain with his sense of humor sometimes."

"Just enjoying my work and making our client comfortable," Ethan said, dialing back the audio a tad. "Now, Cheryl, how about giving us something breathy and sexy. You know, do a little of what you'll be saying when we're shooting. Are there times when you'll be talking dirty, talking sexy, in a softer voice?"

How embarrassing! thought Cheryl, but then — as with the thought of dropping the robe immediately as a strategy to help prevent her own mental hesitance at what she was doing get in the way — she forged quickly ahead after Ethan's request.

"Baby, you know how much you love it when I tell you I want your tongue on my clit? God, that is so sexy, Brad. I want you to think about doing it right now."

"Just perfect," Ethan said. "Mic levels are great."

Cheryl cast a nervous glance at Laura.

"Damn!" Laura mouthed, conscious of Ethan's admonition but emphasizing her awe at her friend's immediate dirty talk with widened eyes and a forward motion of her head.

"So, Cheryl, how do you want the video to start?" asked Zoe.

The forge-ahead strategy seemed to be working, so Cheryl launched directly into an explanation.

It was something she'd thought about for a long time in planning this video for Brad.

"Can you start with a hazy, soft focus on me as I'm sitting in the chair and then tighten into sharpness over several seconds?"

"No problem," answered Ethan. He was moving to the side, framing Cheryl's breasts in his camera's screen.

Her nipples looked great from that angle.

"I'll be sitting here with my legs like this," and Cheryl straddled her legs over the arms of the chair, "and I'll be masturbating as you get me into focus. I want my husband to see me stroking my clit the first thing in the video."

"That'll be great," Zoe said. "Let's try that out."

So here I go, thought Cheryl. Brad, baby, please be excited and happy with this!

She leaned back a bit, got comfortable, looked at Zoe for the nod that cameras were on record, and began:

"Remember when I told you I had waxed away all the hair on my pussy and asshole, baby?" Cheryl began, "Well, I've been masturbating every night since you've been gone, and even once at work in the bathroom, thinking about making this video just for you, thinking about how hard I hope your cock will be when you see this."

She paused, looking into Zoe's camera, then continued, dropping her hands to her crotch and gently parting the lips of her vagina to expose the pinkness there to the eye of the camera.

"I'm smooth for you, Brad, smooth for your tongue, and I want it inside my pussy. I want it all over my pussy lips. I want your lips sealed around my clit and sucking it. I have been so horny thinking about how it will feel, me all smooth for you and your mouth and tongue all over my skin."

Cheryl tugged gently on the hood of her clit, bringing the little pink nub into what she hoped would be close-up detail in the video.

"Right here, baby," and she brushed one fingertip lightly across her rapidly hardening clit.

It was all she could stand, and she gasped in a short breath, surprised at how erotic the sensation was given all the cameras and the artificiality of the set and others in the room working those cameras and her best friend off to the side watching her do all of this.

"Oh, ooh," Cheryl murmured, licking her lips slightly. "God, I can already imagine your tongue on me, Brad. Oh, shit, I want it deep in my pussy doing exactly what you do when you eat me."

Laura, for once in her life, was speechless. She watched her friend saying and doing things she would never have imagined.

"Oooh, baby," Cheryl continued, looking directly into Zoe's camera, "It was so hot to hear you moaning through the phone this week when we talked each night after your meetings in Chicago. I was masturbating when I talked to you, Brad. I was stroking my clit, just like this."

She paused, licking her lips, looking into the camera. "I was stroking my clit just like this when we talked, and you heard me come. I had two fingers in my pussy when I came, baby, but I was dying to have your hard cock there instead."

Cheryl adjusted her position slightly and continued. "It was awful not having you inside me then. It was so frustrating that I couldn't feel your fingers on my clit, doing this, when we were talking."

Pausing again, this time looking directly into the camera and cupping a breast with her other hand, Cheryl said, "Baby, I imagined your mouth on my breasts, on my nipples when we were talking, and that made me so hot and wet that I jammed another finger inside just because I was so-o-o-o hot for your gorgeous hard cock."

Cheryl's next action mimicked her description, and she gasped as she slid another finger inside her wet pussy.

"And I love it when you eat my pussy. I just love your mouth on me."

She removed her fingers from deep inside, the wetness coating them shining in the light of the studio. She drew them to her mouth and painted her juices across her lips, then slipping one finger inside her mouth, sucking eagerly.

"God I wish it were your cock I was sucking on right now instead of my fingers."

Laura was squirming in her seat but was careful not to make any noise.

My friend is amazing! she thought.

"And I love you fucking me, too, babe," Cheryl continued. "I adore it when you pump your big cock deep inside my pussy. I love being filled up by you, and it makes me so wet to think about you driving your hard dick inside me, fucking me good while I squirm and moan for you, getting wetter and wetter the whole time as you get me closer and closer to one of those fantastic climaxes you give me," Cheryl said, arching her back a little.

Ethan's camera caught the motion. It brought Cheryl's breasts forward, seen from the side, and the slight jiggle was sexy, the hard nipples even sexier.

She brought a hand to one nipple, tugging it forward as she continued her dirty talk into the camera lens.

"Oooh, this feels so-o-o-o-o good, Brad. You know how I love it when you suck my nipples. Remember that night we were watching the video I picked out? The one with the redhead masturbating and using the butt plug? God, you really worked over my nipples that night, baby, and it felt fantastic."

Ethan had moved from the side and had a different angle now for a close-up of what Cheryl was doing to her breasts as she fondled and kneaded them.

"I get this tingle, baby, this electric-like sensation that goes from my nipples down to my pussy and back up again when you're sucking my nipples. It makes me wanna feel you inside me so bad when you do that, Brad."

Ethan moved his camera's gaze lower to Cheryl's naked pussy.

"It feels so fuckin' good, baby. Sometimes I think you could tell me to strip no matter where we were because you wanted to suck my nipples, and I'd do it. I'd get naked for you and feel your hot lips on my tits, on my nipples, and I'd be in heaven, even if we were in Times Square at high noon. You do that to me, baby. When you make love to me, I want to give myself up to you completely, to do anything and everything I can think of to make you want to fuck me, to come inside me."

Cheryl paused. Even though she'd run through this monologue a hundred times — never the same, always improvised in different ways — now was the first time she'd said it in front of other people, masturbating as they watched.

It was turning her on.

A lot.

"Shit, baby, you just drive me crazy sometimes," she continued, now dipping a fingertip between her pussy lips, something Ethan's close-up camera caught in sharp detail. "You have such a beautiful cock. I love to play with it, to feel it grow hard in my mouth, to run my tongue across it."

Her finger sank deeper into her pussy.

She was wet — wetter even than before when three of her fingers slid so easily inside.

"I love it when I slide my hands down the front of your briefs and your hard cock springs out, all nice and stiff for me, bouncing up against your belly, eager for what I'm gonna do. I love that, Brad. I love you being excited about making love to me. I think about that and masturbate, just like I'm doing now, baby."

And that was the absolute truth — there was nothing in the world that turned Cheryl on more than the idea that her sexy husband was hard and eager for her. That thought took Cheryl's mind completely to Brad, his body, his breath on her lips, his hands fondling her breasts. Her fingers drew wetness upward to her clit, and she stroked it lightly, teasing it into full exposure from underneath its hood.

With her other hand tugging an extended nipple, she looked straight into the camera and said, "Oh, god, I need you to fuck me, baby. I need you deep inside me. I need to feel your hardness sliding inside me, hitting that spot the way you do with your cock when I take you into my pussy and wrap my legs around your back to urge you deeper and deeper with your strokes. Damn! That makes me crazy hot, Brad. That makes me want you right in the center of me."

Her fingers were rolling and pinching her clit, dipping back inside her pussy every few seconds, and Ethan's camera zoomed in to catch the slick shine on her fingers.

Cheryl threw her head back and moaned. She arched her back, levering herself up a few inches from the cushion of the chair by pressing against the arms with the backs of her thighs.

It was all unconscious, all a surrender to the physical sensations she was producing in her body as she masturbated.

She was talking to Brad in her mind, picturing him stroking his stiff cock for her as he watched her.

Easing back down to the cushion and opening her eyes into Zoe's camera lens, she exhaled quickly then drew in a deep breath. Her chest heaved, the motion raising her breasts up from her rib cage slightly. She cradled her breasts in both hands, kneading them gently, offering them up to the camera.

"I was close, baby. I could have come right then, playing with my clit and thinking about you fucking me. I was so close." She smiled at the camera, a mixture of playfulness and smoldering desire framed fetchingly by the exquisite touch Zoe's make-up had rendered across Cheryl's naturally pretty features. "But I wanted to think some more about how great it feels when you suck my nipples and play with my breasts." She released her boobs, knowing the action would give them motion. Pressing her elbows together underneath them to push up a sexy line of cleavage, she said, "Oh, shit, Brad — I wish you could crawl through this camera lens right now and seal your lips around my nipple and suck it just like you do so good, baby."

Ethan slid the gaze of his camera up, zooming in on Cheryl's breasts. The crinkled nubs of her nipples were displayed across the small screen on his camera as he framed the shot. He zoomed back out a bit to a larger frame as Cheryl drew her legs from over the arms of the chair so she could sit and lean forward in order to shimmy her breasts, teasing and toying with her husband's gaze as he would watch her sexy video. She brought her hands back to her breasts to again pinch and roll her nipples, stretching them and tugging. "Mmmmmm, that feels good. It gets my nipples nice and hard. I know you like seeing that."

She straightened and stretched, arching her back. It pushed her breasts forward. Then she turned in her seat to a three-quarters profile and extended her arms toward the ceiling, thankfully remembering not to touch the mic above her

"I know you like seeing me naked, baby. You like seeing me like this, like seeing my naked tits and tummy and pussy." She preened in front of the camera, smiling, then stood, tossing her hair to one side. She ran her hands up and down the sides of her body. "It's all yours, baby. My naked body is all yours to play with. I want you to play with me, to want to do all kinds of naughty things to me with your big, hard cock, with your strong hands, with your mouth."

She leaned forward toward the camera, bending at the waist, her face raised to look into the lens.

It was a pose she knew Brad liked. Her breasts would hang down slightly, and with a small twisting motion of her upper back and shoulders, her boobs would sway in a sexy manner her husband had commented on and which Cheryl agreed was such a sexy sight. It was in one of the videos they'd watched of a certain porn star they both liked: Brad for the woman's tight body and long, prominent nipples, and Cheryl for the actress' believability in enjoying her orgasms.

Cheryl smiled, extending the time she toyed with the camera in this pose, knowing Brad would enjoy the lingering shot of her breasts hanging down and swaying slightly. She lowered her voice, sensing the increased intimacy of the shot.

"These are your tits to play with, Brad. Any time you want. Go ahead, baby. Suck these nipples. I'm gonna drag them across your face just like you love me to do. Feel them sliding across your lips, your nose, your closed eyelids. Baby, it feels great to me, too, to do that."

She brought a hand to one nipple, squeezing it, her breast jiggling with the motion.

"Then to feel you suck my nipple into your mouth right after that. Oh, god, Brad. Think about how good you make me feel when you do that. Think about how much you turn me on when you do that. Think about how wet it makes me, how bad I want you to fuck me when you do that."

She straightened, standing tall, raising up on tiptoes for a moment before dropping back down on her soles to widen her stance slightly. Cheryl slid her hands down across her breasts and her stomach to her crotch.

"There have been times, baby, when I swear that you just sucking my tits could make me come. Talking about it makes me so horny."

She looked down at her crotch for a moment, then raised her face to the camera, smiling. "Like right now. Talking about it right now means I literally cannot stop myself from playing with my pussy, baby. I can't stop myself from right now, at this very moment, trying to make every sensation my body feels be as close as possible to you playing with my body, to your hands on my pussy, rubbing it, teasing my clit."

Cheryl continued looking into Zoe's camera lens.

"You're not here with me, baby, and that is SO frustrating. If you were here, damn! God, I'm so hot and so wet for you. If you were here, I'd want you naked so I could see your hard cock sticking straight up to the ceiling for me, eager for me. Oh, shit! That sight drives me crazy, Brad. I'd absolutely have to have you walk over here — right here," and Cheryl pointed to a spot right in front of her feet, "and let me grab that big, beautiful dick as I kissed you deep and hard before you dropped to your knees and I pressed your face into my pussy."

She slid her hands up to her breasts, again tugging her nipples forward, pinching them to produce an intense tingle that had to happen given the sexy scene Cheryl was painting in her imagination.

"Jesus, baby, you eat me so good. When you're on your knees in front of me sucking my pussy, I love to drop my hands to the back of your head and press you against me. Oh, god, Brad! Damn! Thinking about humping your face while you eat me is so sexy I can't stand it, I can't-"

Cheryl caught her breath, poised on some precipice. With a hand on each breast, she had clamped the nipple hard between a thumb and the crook of her index finger and was tugging outward, stretching her nipples and her breasts forward to just before the point of pain.

It was an exquisite ecstasy. She drew in several sharp, quick breaths, caught in that precarious balance between a torrential release and the aching, flushed point just before a climax.

"Unngh, ahmmm, oh, damn, oh damn," Cheryl panted, recovering. "I wanted so bad to come for you right then, Brad. God it felt good, but not nearly as good as having you here with me. Nnngghhh!" Cheryl exclaimed, again at a loss for any word to adequately express her frustration.

"I got so wet thinking about doing this video for you, Brad. So wet! But now that I'm here, doing this, I'm driving myself crazy because you're not here."

Cheryl drew in a big breath, released her nipples, and stretched her arms out to the side, adopting a pose that said, "I'm all yours!"

"Baby, it's not just about showing you my body in this video any more, not just about hoping you're excited at seeing this." She dropped her hands again to her pussy, now blatantly stroking her clit with one hand while teasing the lips of her vagina with the other. "It's about how much I love you, how much I want and need you, how desperate I am for you to make love to me, to give me one of those beautiful, soaring orgasms that you do."

She stopped masturbating abruptly.

Cheryl began to turn, very slowly. She continued talking in the process.

"It would have taken maybe another two seconds of stroking my clit for me to come for you, baby, but I made myself stop. God! It was hard to stop."

1...56789...14