All Comments on 'A View to a Thrill Ch. 03'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
two stars

shoulda kicked dads ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excelant like part 1&2

Excellent story just like part one and twoce17

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff!

Will there be another chapter? Seems to me like you left the door open to it, and set up several more ways it could go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Went to tags and dumped this one 1 star for this one 5 stars for ch 1&2

I don't do daddy/dau stories. i'll dump a 20 page story on page 19 if dad gets mentioned...

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Really! That's IT!

ARE YOU FUCHIN KIDDIN ME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kick Dad's Ass To The Curb

While that is a thought, it wouldn't be smart. Soon, a lawyer would be involved, then a private detective, who would have found out they were committing incest, then every one of the family is charged. Naturally all that ends up in the newspaper, or on TV News.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved it but, fuck, I wished the story went on!! That was smoking hot!!!

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Loved ch1 ch2 NOT this one

It always gets away when all the people are sleeping with each other like in a cult hooked on drugs or something. Well I guess it is hard to keep the story in close circle and write more of it.

Shout out to Anonymous for that hilarious comment about dad/daughter stories. Lmao.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story but...

it could stand another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with

Tmark, you should have stooped before this one, if not after the first.

They were hot, but imo went to far including the entire family.

5stars anyway

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

I liked this story, but the end was very weird. It was like you just stopped writing mid chapter, and just posted it.

It feels unfinished and far from complete, a shame really.

But a good story non the less, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure why you had to include his sis and father, took all the magic out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needed a epilogue for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story.One of the best.

duskyhazeduskyhazeover 2 years ago

Wasn't any need to involve sister, father and secretary... kinda ruined it for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another truncated story with all kinds of loose ends with no resolution.

Overall a good, hot story though.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story right up until you let the Dad get involved with Penny. Would have been better to let him start and then have Penny wake up screaming and Carol busting in. Then they could have said he was raping Penny and they would have had him over a barrel for the rest of his life. Plus you could have the neighbor mom tell her son that his cock isn't big enough for her anymore. Then Jimmy would have had Mom, Penny, the Neighbor and Marsha all to himself.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed these stories!

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I know this opinion is late to the party but, it feels like you just got bored and stopped writing it. Even after the disaster of adding the dad into the mix, in my opinion, this story still has so much potential, I can scarcely believe that you would just end it, right when the piece of shit dad was going to learn about the Norton's, and how that precipitated the beginning of everybody in the family fucking. I know that you have written a lot of really good stories, but I wish you had turned the dad into a cuckold, who couldn't stop his son from taking his sister and mother and fucking the shit out of them.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

I agree with many others that adding father was a downer. Bad enough he had been cheating for quite some time. Doesn't deserve the kindness from family.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I also agree with some other comments that I didn't want the dad getting involved. But I believe that many male readers like myself project themselves into the situation and jealousy want all the sexy loving women for themself. It was hot though that the daughter got so wet and turned on with incestuous sex with her daddy. And it was a clever plotline to allow the son, mother, daughter, and now the secretary to freely have sex without being hampered by the dad... while he financially supports all of them!

As for all the comments that complain that everything was left hanging and unfinished, the mother spelt it out when she was with the secretary and her son. This is it's going to be from now on, insinuating that the relationship with her son, daughter, and secretary will continue unhampered... with the father in tow. To me what started to seem like too many people involved all got resolved quite well. And to continue to explain what happens next would just become tedious, repetitive, and boring.

Cutty4637Cutty46377 months ago

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry to say that the ending ruined this, up untill then, fantastic story.

Getting the father involved was a mistake in my books.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady5 months ago

Giving this story five stars and marking it a favorite will hopefully let you know how much I liked this one. Pay NO attention to those who don’t write, but can only improperly judge some great writing.

Having Charles get involved, IMO only enhanced this fine incestuous tale. Especially when Carol led her husband to their son’s room, giving him the treat of witnessing a mother fucking her son right before his shell-shocked eyes!! 🥹

Eaglerock30Eaglerock302 months ago
I wish you added another chapter

Hi, I loved this series. The way you left this chapter, you indicated the last one, left me wanting more. There are so many ways it could continue. Please consider adding one more chapter. I love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous