A View to a Thrill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just say yes," Carol chuckled.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes," Marsha gushed, overjoyed at the idea of keeping her job.

"I'm glad you agreed. Now," Carol began as she slid over on the couch toward Marsha. "We both know that women such as ourselves need certain things to help relieve the stress of everyday life. Sexual things. And we both know that you weren't getting that from Charles. So I have another proposition for you if you're interested."

"I'm listening," Marsha said softly, all too aware that Carol's skirt had slid up enough to expose the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. The thought that Carol was offering herself to her crossed her mind, and oddly she felt her pussy growing moist.

Carol smiled brightly and got up and headed for the door leaving Marsha wondering just what the hell was going on. She didn't have long to wonder before Carol returned from outside accompanied by a young man. It took Marsha a few seconds before she recognized the man as being her boss's son. It had been a while since she'd seen him, over two years in fact, but it was definitely him. He'd grown up. Now he was a handsome young man that seemed to exude an air of raw sexuality. The dampness in Marsha's pussy grew as she watched the pair stroll over and stand in front of her.

"You remember my son Jimmy, don't you?" Carol asked, taking a seat right next to Marsha.

"It's been a while, but, yes I remember," Marsha replied, unable to stop her eyes from wandering up and down the young man's body.

"How are you, Miss Kincaid?" Jimmy asked politely, holding his hand out, his eyes clearly glued to the gap in the top of her robe.

Marsha reached out and took his hand in hers; his touch was electric.

"I'm fine Jimmy, thanks for asking," Marsha croaked, her pussy wetter than ever.

"So Marsha,' Carol began, breaking the silence. "Here's my proposal. I'm willing to share my son with you so you don't get too stressed. You can call him whenever your need arises."

Marsha tore her eyes away from Jimmy and looked Carol directly in the eyes.

"Did you just say 'Share' him with me?"

"I did. After all, I have needs too," Carol answered, knowing her answer shocked Marsha.

Completely stunned, Marsha stammered, "You're say that you...that you have sex with your own son?"

Carol chuckled and turned to face Jimmy. Without any hesitation she reached out, undid the button on her son's jeans, then quickly pulled down the zipper. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Marsha's eyes bug out and her jaw drop as she pulled her son's jeans and boxers to his knees.

Speechless, Marsha watched as the young man's cock came into view. It was one of the most beautiful sights she'd ever seen. Even though it was only slightly hard she could tell it was bigger than any she'd seen in years. An involuntary shudder coursed through her body as her tongue snaked out and began to lick her lips.

"Now tell me, woman to woman, how could I not want this inside me Marsha?" Carol asked as she reached out and placed her fingers around Jimmy's shaft.

"Oh...My...God. It's perfect," Marsha whispered, her eyes riveted to the cock in front of her.

When Carol leaned forward and captured the head of her son's cock in her mouth she heard Marsha gasp. Jimmy's cock responded to her lips and began to slowly inflate. Before it could get too hard she pulled her mouth away and glanced over at Marsha.

"Does the idea of a Mother having sex with her son repulse you?" Carol asked, her hand slowly stroking her son's expanding girth.

Part of Marsha's brain screamed out, "Hell yes!" Another part of her brain told her that what she'd just witnessed was the most wickedly erotic thing she'd ever seen.

Marsha couldn't answer at first; her throat was too dry. Gulping, she glanced in Carol's direction and stammered, "Can I...touch it?"

"Be my guest," Carol answered, letting her hand slip off her son's cock.

Hesitantly Marsha reached out a trembling hand, her fingers gently encircling the tube of flesh on display.

"It's so hot," she muttered to herself as her hand began to slide gently up and down the rapidly hardening shaft.

"Could you suck it for me, Miss Kincaid?" Jimmy whispered.

Marsha glanced up at Carol, her eyes asking permission.

"It's okay Marsha," Carol said while reaching out and slipping her hand inside the other woman's robe.

Like a moth drawn to a flame Marsha leaned forward, her brain barely registering Carol's hand slipping into her robe and cupping one of her breasts, and took Jimmy's cock into her mouth. All of her concentration was centered on the rapidly growing cock in her mouth. Unable to catch her breath she pulled her mouth off the fully aroused penis and glanced with lust-crazed eyes at Carol.

Carol continued to play with Marsha's tit as she stared into her eyes and asked, "Have you ever been with a woman, Marsha?"

A smile spread across her lips as she answered, "I experimented some in college."

"Fantastic," Carol said as she lay back on the couch and hiked her skirt up to her waist.

Five minutes later Marsha sighed deeply when Jimmy's hard thick cock slid slowly into her sodden cunt as she knelt on the floor between Carol's thighs. When she felt him fully penetrate her she leaned in and began to run her tongue up and down between Carol's hair-covered pussy lips.

The sensation of having her pussy eaten made it hard to make her phone call. She kept the conversation as short as possible before hanging up and curling her fingers into Marsha's hair. The sound of her son's pelvis slapping against Marsha's ass music to her ears, serving to heighten the pleasure coursing through her loins. She knew that from now on she wouldn't ever be denied the pleasure she craved.

Even though he wasn't running to see his mistress this Friday evening, it was still late by the time Charles got home from work. Carol and Jimmy were just pulling out of the driveway when he got there. He was late because he'd spent some time touring the company gym, and then spent an eternity waiting to see his doctor. Without an appointment he had no choice. When his doctor found out why he was there he had insisted that Charles get a thorough examination. When all was said and done Charles walked out with a clean bill of health and a prescription for a thirty-day supply of Viagra.

Now, after a long hot shower, he was sitting on the couch in the living room in his bathrobe waiting anxiously for word from Carol. It was another twenty minutes before his cell phone rang. He listened as Carol told him that everything was taken care of and that she and Jimmy would be home as soon as they could. Why she had taken their son along puzzled him. He really didn't think she needed him there just to have a conversation with Marsha. He didn't dwell on it. As he sat there breathing a sigh of relief it occurred to him that he hadn't seen Penny, he distinctly remembered seeing her car parked outside. It wasn't long before the answer dawned on him. It was Friday night; she was probably out with her friends. A few seconds later he found out he was wrong when he heard her calling for him from the top of the stairs. Turning he glanced up the stairs, his breath catching in his throat. The angle he was in didn't allow him to see all of her, just the lower half.

"Yeah, baby girl?" he called out, his cock lurching under the robe.

"Can you come up to Jimmy's room? There's something I want you to see," Penny said, then turned and headed down the hallway naked, her pussy getting wetter with each step.

With a vitality Charles hadn't exhibited for years he sprang to his feet and bounded up the stairs, curious as to why Penny wanted to use Jimmy's room.