A Walk in the Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she had finally begun she didn't hold back, her two fingers set up a hard rapid tempo, thrusting right into me, making quick wet noises as they pumped in and out of my soaking pussy. I loved it, the sound of my arousal made me even hotter. My hips began lifting in a matching rhythm, taking her fingers as far inside me as I could. Carly had done this to me as I stood in front of her, but Freya was better. She pushed hard and deep just as Carly had, but she twisted her fingers inside me as well, as if she were screwing herself in and out of me. I knew I was soon going to come almost the moment she started and the beautiful sensation of impending orgasm rapidly grew stronger and stronger. I began to gasp, louder and louder, my hips thrusting back at Freya's hand, until very quickly, perhaps too quickly, I came, grabbing her wrist with my own hand and pulling her into me as my hips bucked and thrust. It was fantastic, the strength and intensity of the sensations that her fingers sent flooding through me were out of this world. I called out, loudly, but then I always do, and anyway that was how Freya had found Carly and I. So I didn't care, I just let the world know that this girl was making me come like never before. Then, just as quickly, my climax was over and I slumped back onto the grass gasping and panting, suddenly shy and looking hastily around to make sure no one else had heard me.

'I want to do that again.' Freya's voice came out of my post-orgasmic haze, saying the very thing that my arousal wanted to hear. She had not taken her fingers out of me yet, in fact they were still moving in and out of my passage, only very slowly and gently, but enough to remind me that she was there.

'And I want you to - just take it easy at first, will you?' I agreed breathlessly.

She smiled shyly and continued to finger me, softly pressing her fingers into me and then just as softly withdrawing, just as I needed. I relaxed and closed my eyes, happy to let Freya do as she pleased. Carly could go fuck herself.

For a few minutes she continued like that, going just a little faster and harder as she saw I was getting my breath back. It felt so erotic, so sexy, just to feel her plunging steadily in and out of me. But then she abruptly she pulled her fingers from me and sat back, leaving me with an empty pussy. I looked up in surprise, alarmed that she was stopping for good and wanting her to carry on.

'I'm sorry, my back's aching.' She whispered, sounding so apologetic. 'Can I move positions?'

I should have realised, but I was too busy enjoying her to think how uncomfortable she must have been kneeling and reaching over me. I was a bit surprised that she felt the need to ask permission, I wouldn't have, but then I had been coming across a bit bossy.

'Of course, sorry, I should have thought. Stop if you need to.'

'I don't want to stop.' She told me, flashing that same shy smile. 'I loved making you come.'

She sprawled out beside me and propped herself on one hand while she reached back between my legs with the other. I couldn't help smiling happily as her hand returned to my pussy, but I couldn't help being aware that I was being selfish in offering nothing in return, even though she stated that this was what she wanted to do. I was thinking how nice it might be to return the favour, but then her fingers straddled my clit and began to rub, and all I was concerned about after that was the intense pleasure she was giving me.

She had reached over my mound and placed one finger either side of my clit, trapping it between them, so that she could move both up and down and side to side, varying the speed and direction at will. I had the distinct impression that this is what she did when she played with herself, because she seemed to know exactly what to do, how fast and how hard, and I was soon moaning softly and slowly rotating my hips under her touch.

'Is that nice?' She whispered from beside me.

I turned my head to face her. 'Everything you're doing is nice.' I told her truthfully.

She smiled broadly, her fingers busy at my clit. We lay staring into each other's face while she masturbated me, eyes fixed on each other's. Somehow gazing deeply into her solemn but expressive grey eyes made things all the more erotic and I soon felt another orgasm building. She seemed to sense this, the ghost of a smile flitted across her face and her fingers began to move just a little faster.

'God, that feels good.' I murmured.

'Good.' She smiled back. 'It's going to happen, isn't it?'

I was starting to feel the build up of sensation that precedes a really strong climax. 'Yes.' I nodded, gasping softly. 'Very soon.'

'Good.' She smiled happily.

I couldn't be quite so selfish any longer. I couldn't keep taking pleasure without returning at least a little affection to show her that I appreciated what she was doing. Without even thinking I reached up and hooked my arm around her neck, drawing her face down to mine so that I could kiss her as a thank you.

For a split second she resisted, I'd forgotten that she'd never kissed a girl before - as if I was any expert - but then she yielded, her lips parted and we were kissing. Her fingers also paused for a moment but then she carried on more slowly, kissing me at the same time. We pulled back from that first kiss and looked searchingly at each other, each wondering about the other's reaction.

'Thank you.' She said, finally.

'Whatever for?' I asked, feeling that I should be the thankful one.

'Because I wanted to do that, but I hadn't got the nerve.'

'Don't stop.' I told her urgently. Her fingers had stopped moving while we were talking and were just resting against my clit. 'Because if you keep doing it and keep kissing me, I'll come like an express train.'

Freya beamed with pleasure and threaded her free arm under my neck, and I reached out to wrap both arms around her, pulling her almost on top of me so that she could kiss me again, and then keep kissing me until I came. She kissed me more fiercely than before, her open lips pressed hard onto mine and her tongue probing and exploring my mouth. Her fingers were moving again too, perhaps not as quickly but with a kind of steady determination that was guaranteed to get me there. The orgasm that had been so close had backed away a little while we sorted ourselves out, but the feel of her on top of me and her sexy fingers were rapidly bringing it back. I began to groan into her mouth, my eyes closed and my arms holding her tighter and tighter. She recognised the signs and strummed me faster, dipping the tip of her tongue between my lips in time with her busy fingers.

When my climax erupted I tried to pull my mouth away, but Freya was having none of it, she held me close, pressing her mouth onto mine and muffling my cries. It wasn't quite the same as before, much more intense if not so violent, and just as wonderful, created once again by her fingers, this time playing with my little pleasure button. If I'd thought I was in charge then Freya was proving me wrong, I was totally out of control, blown away by the wonderful feelings of a second enormous climax, and she had even managed to keep rubbing my clit when involuntary shudders and thrusts made my hips bounce up from the grass.

As my orgasm died away I let go of her and just slumped back on the grass, gasping for breath with my arms dropping beside me, completely spent. She pulled back to being propped on one elbow and looked down at me with that same shy smile on her face, her hand still between my legs playing very softly with my clit. I shook my head, signalling breathlessly for her to stop, my clit was just far too sensitive at that moment. It was a minute or so before I had enough breath to speak.

'Take your things off.' I instructed her. I reckoned it was my turn to give her some pleasure. My original anger had gone, blown away by the pure enjoyment of what she had done for me.

She looked at me unbelieving for a moment, but then as she realised what I intended she took a look around, making me smile by checking that nobody was doing as she had done and was spying on us. Then she began stripping her clothes off with more enthusiasm than decorum and tossing them unceremoniously to one side until she knelt beautifully naked in the red-golden glow of the setting sun.

She knelt there, smiling and waiting while I undressed too. As I stripped off the remainder of my things I gazed at her, seeing a gorgeous and sexy young woman before me. She was not quite as skinny as I'd thought. It's probably best to say that her figure was boyish, with breasts that were small but tipped by prominent nipples in little dark areolas, narrow hips and a pussy crowned with a natural but modest brown bush. But her lack of curves didn't matter, it just added to the waiflike appearance that had attracted me before.

I could see Freya was looking at me too, her eyes roaming up and down my body. I hoped she liked what she saw, I'm not so slender as she and my breasts are fuller, but I'm still fairly slim and I reckon I'm fairly attractive. Fortunately Freya seemed to think so too, I could see both lust and appreciation in her gaze as we knelt facing each other. She was waiting to see what would happen next.

She still glanced around nervously as if checking for voyeurs, but I'd long since got past caring and so I put out my arms to her. She shuffled forward and then we were close together, one knee between each other's legs and our arms around each other, embracing and adjusting to the feel of another girl's skin against our own. I know I'd done this before, but it was only once and so it still felt as new to me as it must have done to Freya, but it also felt right, more so than it had with Carly.

We knelt for a short while just embracing, feeling our bodies pressed together and being very aware of the fuzz of our bushes at the top of each other's thigh. Our hands explored each other's backs, tracing the lines of our spines, up and down unfamiliar skin, venturing as far around the front as we could reach while embracing so tightly. We murmured into each other's ears, unintelligible pleasure noises, not quite moans, not quite words, just enjoying the sensations before I let a hand drift across her hips and push down over her stomach. She knew where I was headed, for she murmured a distinct yes in my ear and eased herself back a little, making room for my investigating hand. My heart beat faster, I was about to touch someone of my own sex for only the second time ever.

My fingertips brushed lightly over her pubic hair, the first I had touched as Carly shaved her pubes. It felt softer than I expected, almost silky, certainly softer than my own. I slowed, deliberately stroking her hair before letting my fingers unhurriedly follow it down beside her slit until it kind of petered out and I was touching her lovely labia. She made little noises into my ear, her arms tightly around me and her fingertips digging into my skin as she waited excitedly for me to play with her. I couldn't make her wait as she had me, I didn't have the excuse of total inexperience that she'd had earlier. I ran my fingertips along the length of her slit, over the hard little nubbin that was her clit, making her gasp as I touched her, then down, feeling for her vagina, finding it, sopping wet and gaping open.

I did as she had done and slid two fingers straight into her, feeling her fingers tighten on my back and hearing her groan into my ear. Rather than simply plunge my fingers in and out of her I pushed them deep inside her and then cupped her pussy in my palm. That way I found I could take advantage of our positions to rub her clit with the ball of my hand at the same time as wriggling my fingers inside her very warm and wet tunnel. Freya's response was to cling to me tighter and tighter and moan ever more insistently, making it obvious it was working for her. Carly had done much the same to me during our encounter and it had worked for me too. I mentally thanked my absent lover for her instruction, for I would never have been so confident without it. Maybe it evened the score between us a bit.

I must admit that I enjoyed what I was doing. Freya's pleasure kind of rubbed off on me and I felt it for her, especially when her breathing started to become erratic and I knew I was going to make her come. Soon her nails were digging hard into my back, but I didn't care because the discomfort only confirmed her enjoyment. I held her close with my free arm and whispered encouragement, telling her to let herself go, saying what a good girl she was and how much I was enjoying her. She nodded quickly and buried her face in my shoulder, her breathing now a series of rapid gasps.

And then she came. She wasn't noisy like me, calling out for the world to hear. Instead she just grunted harshly and gripped me even tighter, her body going absolutely rigid except for hard little hip thrusts at my hand. Then, as her climax passed she exhaled noisily and pulled away from my hand to slump back onto her haunches, breathing heavily and smiling at me with her arms draped around my neck. After a moment or two she took hold of my hand and raised my still wet fingers to her mouth and kissed them tenderly.

We gazed at each other affectionately for a moment or two and then we went into each other's arms again, coming together so enthusiastically that we pushed each other over and I ended up on my back with Freya pretty much on top of me, both of us giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. Then we kissed again, and this time it was with so much more tenderness, so much more feeling, as if we meant something to each other. It felt lovely kissing her, feeling her weight on me, with her hard nipples pressing into my breasts, her warm stomach on mine and, most lovely of all, the soft feel of her pubic hair against the top of my thigh once again. She was squirming sensuously against me, rubbing her body on mine and murmuring soft nothings into my mouth. I don't know if it was purposely or accidentally, purposely I hope, but her legs parted so that my leg went between hers and I felt the wetness of her pussy on my skin. I groaned with pleasure and pushed my leg more firmly up between hers, pressing my thigh into her slit. She gripped my shoulders and began to rub herself against me, thrusting with her hips so that her pussy slid back and forth along my upper thigh.

'Oh Leanne.' She gasped, adding nothing else but not needing to.

There was no doubt about her actions being intentional now, she was deliberately trying to rub herself off on me, and that gave me a hell of a buzz. Soon she moved her mouth from mine and, her eyes squeezed shut, buried her face ion my neck. Later I found that she had left a hickey there and I never felt it. It was something I found myself unexpectedly proud of. It wasn't long before she was showing the signs of coming again, her movements became more urgent, more erratic, and her fingers started to dig into my flesh. I just held her tight, bending my leg and planting my foot flat on the ground to stop her pushing me away as she thrust at me. I wanted her to enjoy herself and so I pushed back, pressing my leg hard up against her slippery pussy, feeling her wetness on my thigh. And then she came. Just like before she suddenly went totally rigid, all her muscles seeming to spasm except for her pelvis jerking against my leg as each shock of pleasure went through her. She grunted hoarsely, sharp coughing gasps that kept time with her pelvis, dying away as she became still and finally collapsed on top of me, gasping and panting.

We lay like that for a little while as she got over her orgasm but eventually she slid herself to one side and laid full length on her belly on the grass, looking at me and smiling happily.

'Thank you.' She whispered breathlessly, and then it was as if she suddenly remembered where she was because she raised hastily herself and looked about her anxiously.

'It's all right, nobody's watching' I reassured her, adding mischievously. 'Not this time, anyway.'

Freya blushed. She went as red as a beetroot for a minute and then burst into a fit of giggles.

'I asked for that, didn't I.' She laughed.

I nodded, smiling.

'I can understand why you weren't happy.' She continued, a little more seriously. 'I'm sorry.'

'Don't worry about it.' I told her. 'I'm happy now.'

And I was. All my earlier truculence had gone, replaced by genuine affection for this strange, rather elfin girl. I was certain, I don't know why, I was just sure, that she and I would get along fine and we would come to mean more and more to each other. I was absolutely certain that between us there would be no unanswered calls, no missed dates and no disappearing act. Silently I thanked Carly for making it possible. She'd never know it, and she probably wouldn't care if she did, but by being such a perfidious bitch she had done me one hell of a favour.

12