A Walk in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that it was time for another swim, partly to cool off and partly to wash the dried cum off of my face from the kiss Tracy had given me. Everybody agreed that it was a good idea so into the water we went. We swam around for a while continuing the sex talk. Soon the topic of conversation turned from blowjob technique to pussy eating. Tracy was generous in her praise of my technique and I admit to blushing a bit at the compliment being so public. Then generally to the experience each of the kids had. I had hoped that the cold water would suppress my growing hardon, but there was too much nubile female flesh around me for that to work and too much talk of sexual experiences.

We found out that although Steph had sucked a few cocks and let a couple of guys finger her twat she was still a virgin. Not that she didn't want to fuck or wanted to save herself she just wanted her first time to be enjoyable and she was smart enough to know that if a guy blew his load in the first 20 seconds of a blow job he wasn't going to last long enough inside her to give her much pleasure.

Brenda was not shy at all. She described to all of us how she liked giving blowjobs and especially when the guy blew his load in her mouth and how she had let her boyfriend fuck her before he left for boot camp then the bastard sent her a Dear Jane letter a couple of weeks later. She had liked getting fucked but complained it did not last long enough. She made o point of telling Tracy how jealous she was over getting her pussy eaten as she always wanted to have hers done but all the guys she had been with thought it was gross.

Then onto poor Jack. It turns out he was a late bloomer. His dick had only grown in the last year or two and his only sex had been feeling up a girls tits and what Rosey Palm and her five sisters could deliver. It was obvious he was embarrassed to admit his lack of experience. He also admitted how he was sure his dick was undersized and puny and that he would never get any pussy with a little dick like that.

I laughed and told him, "I saw what you have and it is nothing to be ashamed of it's about average, so don't sweat it. Besides contrary to popular belief it's not the size it's what you do with it. Learn to eat pussy boy, learn to love eating pussy and you will always have a woman."

Both of his friends also tried to reassure him that he had a good sized dick and that they did not look for big size in a guy. I could tell he was only half believing all this so I looked at Tracy and inclined my head toward the boy. She hesitated for a second, shrugged and said, "Well, I've seem more cock than either of these two girls and I can say that you are bigger than my ex. Here let me check it out." With that she reached out and grabbed hold of the boy and started to massage his hard dick. "Hmmm, not bad at all" she said as she stroked him. We all were looking down and watching her jack him through the crystal clear water when he groaned and we watched his cum shoot out and float around in the water. Both girls gasped at the sight of their friend blowing his load so suddenly. Tracy just took it in stride, looked at him and said "That was a good load and you're not even getting soft yet. Here give me your hand." She took his hand and put it on her tit and told him how to rub it around but not to hard, pay attention to the nipple and area around it. Then she took his other hand and put it on her snatch and started giving him instruction in fingering a woman. The boy was certainly getting into it. When she told him to put his mouth on her tit and flick with her nipple with his tongue. He did hesitate at all.

At this point my girlfriend had a young boys cock in her hand and was gently jacking him off while he had his finger in her twat and his mouth on her tit. She looked at me and said "You don't mind? Is it Ok if…?"

I just smiled and said "Go ahead, I'll keep occupied." And nodded to the two teenage girls who were watching her show and so enthralled they had started fingering themselves.

I moved over to Brenda and couldn't resist putting my mouth over one of her tiny tits. I always loved small titty women. They held a special place in my heart. She groaned as I flicked her nipple rapidly with my tongue. Then I reached down and ran my finger over her clit and she came instantly. Then I turned around and did the same to Steph. She practically shoved her huge tits into my face and reached out and grabbed my cock as I brought her to climax with a finger in her pussy and my thumb on her clit.

Having initially satisfied both girls, I took them by the hand and led them out of the water and up onto the rock shelf. Looking back I could see Tracy was enjoying her young stud and was positioning herself to straddle him as she had me earlier. She was going to take his cherry here today that was obvious.

Once we got up onto the flat rock I laid both girls down and proceeded to give Brenda what she admitted to craving earlier. I went down on her and slowly ate her pussy. Starting at the top of her slit down around her hole back up to tickle her clit and then diving it into her hole. Working that shaved, sweet, young pussy was heaven for me and apparently for her as she shuddered through orgasm after orgasm before pushing my head away and saying "Show Steph how you do that."

With that I switched and started working on the brunette. While she wasn't shaved like Brenda was she had it trimmed to a neat little bush over her pussy and I let my tongue work her into her first orally induced orgasm. "God I love that," she breathed as I worked her, "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I did not need to be asked again. I moved up and took her legs over my shoulders and sunk my dick into her twat. I felt the resistance of her hymen and stopped. I pulled out a little and said "This may hurt a little." She just nodded and I plunged into her as hard as I could. The membrane gave way and she grimaced in pain but it immediately disappeared as I slowly stroked in and out, pulling all the way out so just the head was left in and the slowly pushing in again. It was just a few minutes and she started to tense up her breathing became shallow and rapid and I knew she was ready for another orgasm so I stepped up the pace. That was all it took she arched her back coming completely off the ground and gave a quite but high pitched scream.

I stopped as she eased down and let her recover. All this time Brenda was laying beside us on her side just watching me fuck her friend. I started pumping again and Steph opened her eyes and looked at me with a dreamy smile and said "More? This is how I always dreamt it should be." As I pistoned in and out of her I saw Brenda watching her friend's face and tits. She seemed fascinated with Steph's "D" cup tits compared to her tiny ones.

I watched her for a minute then said "Brenda, help me out here. Lick her nipple." She looked up at me kind of startled then looked back at her friend and licked her lips a couple of times. "Go ahead." I encouraged. She looked at me again and slowly leaned over and tentatively touched her tongue to her friend's nipple. The added attention elicited a groan from Steph. "See how much she likes it. Do it again." That was all the encouragement she needed. She dove onto her friends tits like a madwoman.

Between having a woman suck her tits and me pushing my 7 ½ incher in and out Steph burst into 3 rapid orgasms. I figured I had taken this cherry the best I could and not knowing if she was on the pill I pulled out and sat back. Besides I wanted to sink my dick into Brenda.

Brenda was on her knees bent over still sucking Steph's tits. With her ass sticking up in the air and pussy just hanging open I positioned myself behind her and slid right into her twat. The surprise of having a dick suddenly in her registered as she came up off of Steph's tits. I was taking her doggie style and I guess Steph decided to return the favor as she took one of Brenda's tiny tits into her mouth. Well the combination of my dick slamming her from behind and Steph's tongue on her tits was pushing her fast toward Nirvana. She would grunt with each thrust forward and groan as I withdrew.

Suddenly I heard Tracy from behind me, "Well that's a sight to see, you fucking the redhead and the brunette sucking her tits."
I looked back over my shoulder to see her standing there With Jack looking well fucked, but still with the better part of a hardon left. "I thought you were going to take care of the boy." I called back to her.

"Hell he came in my pussy twice already. I figured I'd bring him up here and give him a good blowjob to round out his day" She answered back.

"Let me. Let me." Steph called Coming off of Brenda's tit. "I want to try out what you were telling us. But could you help, like coach me."

Tracy just smiled and said "Sure." And Jacks eyes got big as he sprang to a full raging hardon again.

Before long he had Steph sucking his dick and Tracy coaching her on technique. I was still banging Brenda and by the amount of juice running down her thighs she was cumming in almost a constant stream. I realized I was getting tired and told Brenda I was going to cum soon. She gasped out "In my mouth….Please." so I pulled out of her and she turned around and began jacking me with her lips wrapped around my cock and sliding up and down in perfect time. I knew that this kid was serious about taking the load as she was really working me. It was only seconds later that I blasted into her mouth with a groan. She took every drop and when I was done came off of me with a smile and said "That was delicious."

We looked over and watched as Steph was sucking Jack off, she worked him for a few more minutes when Trace said "Ok, let him cum now before you kill him." Steph sucked harder and gave him a few good strokes and her cheeks puffed out as her mouth filled with his seed.

Jack nearly collapsed onto the rocks and the girls had to steady him to keep him from falling. We all sat around again drinking the last of the beer and just enjoying the afterglow of sex and the company.

I had had about all I could take for a day and it was getting late so we had to be going. As we were getting dressed the kids all wanted to know when we could get together again. Trying to get our schedules to match was a bitch so I gave each of them a card with my office number on it and said they should call when they were free and we would try to work something out.

As we headed back to the car, leaving the kids behind, Trace said, "You seemed to be enjoying all that young pussy."

"Yeah it was nice for a change, but not as good as what you do for me." I replied.

"Good save, your lucky you think quick. Well maybe, we can get together with them again or maybe just one of the girls and we can share"

I was dumbfounded. We had talked about the possibility of a threesome before but she had always been less than eager. Having never been with another women she wasn't sure if she wanted to but maybe watching the girls suck each others tits had given her ideas.

We would have to see what develops next time

12