All Comments on 'A Wall Between Two Worlds'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yawn

I lost interest after 2 paragraphs, don;t quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
liked

I liked the story but it seemed to be lacking. i mean yeah a mom sucked off her son but neither one knew. It just didn't seem to have that full incest twist in my opinion. It actually seemed more like a cheating wife story. Could their possibly be another chapter? i liked the detail, and it was well writen, Hope to see more. _Keep Fighting_

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not up to your usual standards

Your other stories were so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great begining

The idea of this story is great, only if the wall comes down and your character goes from a learning wife slut, to an lusting horny mommy-slut. So please continue, let the characters have some real fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story!

In part 2 continue the story at home! Make Kurt fuck his mother and sister. Maybe one of them gets pregnant!

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
NEEDS MORE TWIST

It would have been better if they both found out about each other in the club and kurt would have wisked his mother away

and took her back home for some black mailing and eventual mutual Loving sex.

Thanks for writing.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What???

Thats it? You're leaving it unfinished like that?Damn give us some more!!!!

Stardog ChampionStardog Championabout 19 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

For the love of God,The story ends where it ends for a simple reason. If I've left you wanting more then thanks for the compliment, but story ends where it does because most mothers and sons in real life don't end up having sex with each other. The incest catagory is plenty full of stories where family members lock genitals within 3 sentences. If that's your cup of tea then dive right in, but what I was trying to accomplish with this story is to highlight a real life mother and son, who's paths just happen to cosmicly cross...to take the plot any further would have meant falling into the same tired, old and cliche rut 90% of the other incest stories fall victim too.If a son getting head from his own Mom through a glory hole at a sex club isn't shocking enough, then I guess the world has just passed me by...Stardog PS..just in general...to anyone who doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to include your name with a feedback post (good or bad), why on Earth would you think your opinion matters if you dont even have the sack to stand behind it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes and no

Dear Star Dog Champion, sir, I empathize with your outrage. Your story is erotic, it stimulates and makes one's imagination fill in the rest. However, I am a masturbator like many of the other readers and despite your admonishment will therefore have to hide my identity. As a dedicated pervert, this story would have taken wings for me if mother and son had recognized each other and then they have sex and then as a climax she takes his huge organ up her ass!

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Please do keep writing. It is because of writers like you this site is such a pleasure.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Wall Between Two Worlds

Being an incest vaccum cleaner (meaning I love incest and that's most of my reading) I found this story somewhat stimulating and erotic. What I don't understand is Mother Kathllen lamenting at the beginning of the story as to "her affair" having something to do with her family not hanging around with her, in particular at the breakfast table. Nothing that I read led me to think the family knew anything, during the couse of this story, about her affair. Maybe it was something over my head that I missed!!

Mother Kathleen sucking her son's dick, having a wish to do so for some of her insatiable yearnings it so erotic, so sullen and lurid, so lewd and perverse, that she and her son meet, his cock and her mouth in the far away place from their everyday world, both pleasured beyond the wildest dreams, one by the mother and one by the son!! Totally awesome, although the story could have offered more detail, or maybe every another connection on another night.

Good crisp writing to an unusual mother and son "affair of the unkinown"!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
A Couple of Things

A couple of things would have made the story better for me. Neither one includes any further sex between mother and son, especially sex based on blackmail.

The first would have been to have the mother be either divorced or widowed so she could have been likable rather than just another cheating slut. She obviously has no respect for her husband or family, particularly since she is so open about her affair. They will be caught soon and two families will feel the pain.

The second would have been quite simple. When her son thanked his friends for the gloryhole blowjob, she could have recognized his voice. That would have been a choice moment.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous