A Wall Between Two Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The shit with Sally back in town... I'm ready to bust a nut right now... let's check out that Gloryhole room first... might make things a little more mellow when we start blowing our cash on the strippers a little later," Kurt decided.

"Whatever you say Birthday-Boy," Robby replied.

_________________________________

Kathleen immediately regretted the fact that she had overdressed for the occasion. Wearing a brand new pair of skin tight leather pants, a chest hugging ivory sweater and a pair of black patent leather ankle boots, not to mention a full make up and lipstick treatment, Kathleen realized she could have worn one of her ratty housecoats and the men on the other side of the wall would have been none the wiser.

Still, she did feel an erotic internal rush knowing how sexy she looked from the way Ross and the other two men there leered longingly at her as she approached the wall.

Praying her tight leather slacks wouldn't rip down the seam when she knelt down on the floor, Kathleen tried to find a comfortable spot straddling both the fresh and dated cumstains dotting the tile below.

Once she had settled in her spot, the curious allure of the carved out hole drew her attention and Kathleen had to fight the urge to peek through to the other side for any glimpse of the landscape, and its inhabitants, on the other side.

"Don't do it," She warned herself. "You probably don't want to see what they look like... and you definitely don't want them seeing you!"

Holding her breath as the seconds ticked away, Kathleen rolled her tongue anxiously over her lips to keep them moistened until a tsunami of adrenaline rushed through her core when a cock finally slipped into view and perched itself directly in front of her expressionless face.

"There it is, Kathleen," She told herself as she inspected the two-thirds erect, circumcised and rather meaty phallus that waited for her attention.

"It smells like beer," she couldn't help but detect, adding to the sleazy and slutty vibe of what she was feeling. "I bet he's already had his cock sucked at least once tonight."

Not nearly as flexible as she had been in her 20's, Kathleen struggled to keep her balance on her knees. Pressing her right palm against the wall for support, she carefully reached up with her left and took the stranger's cock between her fingers. Wrapping them gently around the imposing shaft, Kathleen felt her blood race when the slab of rigid flesh hardened in her grip.

Sure she could hear the anonymous man on the other side of the wall sigh each time she pumped her hand up and down on his jock, Kathleen stole an occasional glance over to Ross to gauge his reaction to seeing her fondle another man's erection.

Taking demented pleasure in the way Ross rubbed his own crotch through his pants as she knelt there on the floor, Kathleen could feel her own arousal beginning to soil her panties.

The smooth skin of the cock she was grasping stretched as tight as it could over the veiny girth and Kathleen fought back the drowl in her own mouth until the desire to taste it became too overwhelming. Opening her mouth as far as she could, Kathleen rocked forward then closed her fiery red, painted lips around the now fully erect and imposing staff.

____________________________________

Robby, Nick and Kurt entered the dark and dingy room in the rear of the club and instinctively closed ranks as they surveyed the situation. There were several men already milling about, two rather harsh, rough looking types and a couple of guys, who like them, looked like they had left the Memphis suburbs for a little fun across the state line.

Nodding their 'Hello's" to any of the men who seemed to care, the three guys started to fan out once they were comfortable in their new surroundings.

"There are the holes," Nick said to his two cohorts, pointing to the four gouges in the wall, each at a slightly different height, one of which already had a scuzzy looking biker type standing in front, with his dick pushed through the hole.

The boys quickly realized they'd walked into the room just as the denim and leather clad man at the hole was about to shoot his wad.

"Pretty fucking wild, huh," Robby chuckled as the raspy sounds of the stranger's orgasm bristled through the room.

"Yeah Robby," Nick cupped his hand and whispered. "There's probably a 70 year old toothless cow on the other side of the wall."

Kurt laughed at Nick's assessment, knowing it likely could be true. Still, with the way Sally left him with a serious case of fallacious interruptous back on the dirt road earlier in the evening, he was beyond caring what the woman looked like on the other side.

Watching as the man already at the wall finished his deed, Kurt patiently waited until he'd stepped away and zipped his pants up before taking a few steps forward to assume his position at the same hole.

The alcohol, combined with the perversity of the moment, caused Kurt's head to spin as he spread his feet and began to unzip his pants. Scooping his already half hardened cock free, Kurt rubbed it several times with his hand, trying his best to ignore the stares of the onlookers behind him.

"Like being at a freakin' urinal," he thought to himself as he hurdled that normal hurdle of male anxiety.

Rocking up on his toes, Kurt angled his crotch forward until he had slipped the head of his still growing manhood through the duct tape lined hole and then he waited for something to happen.

"God I hope this doesn't turn out like the shower scene in 'Porky's'," Kurt drunkenly worried.

Within a few seconds of entry however, Kurt was sure he could feel someone's warm breath shuffling across the girth of his virile offering.

Inching his dick forward until his pubes were tickling the drywall above the hole, Kurt let out a high pitched gasp when the woman on the other side took his dick softly into her hand. Flinching each time she pumped her grip up and down on his blood gorged prick, Kurt's eyeballs fluttered in their sockets when he felt the anonymous slut's mouth close around his fat and throbbing manhood.

"AAAHHH," his voice gushed through the room and he was sure the woman on the other side seemed to swirl her tongue harder and faster around his dick each time he cried out.

Staring straight forward at the graffiti stained wall, Kurt tried to imagine what the woman on the other side of the wall might look like. Knowing the reality of who was a foot away was probably much worse than the canvas of his fantasy, he continued to allow his mind's eye to wander, the whole time feeling his knees turn to jelly from the way the nameless woman gobbled relentlessly at his granite erection.

Kurt wanted to prolong the joy for as long as he could, and he certainly didn't want to come off looking as if he had a hair trigger in front of all the other men, but selfishness and his own constipated lust proved to be too much to hold back.

Slapping his left hand hard against the thin wall in front of him, Kurt took the base of his cock with his right and drove it forward into the saliva laden whirlpool of the faceless woman's mouth.

"DAMN... YEAH... DAMN... YEAH... DAMMNNN... YYEEAAAHHHH," Kurt groaned, his feet rocking up and down on the floor as his churning testicles began to explode.

Shooting his head back, Kurt howled loudly to the ceiling, but despite his own vocal release he was sure he could also hear the muffled sounds of the woman on the opposite side of the wall snorting and coughing to swallow his warm and pasty ejaculate.

Standing, legs spread wide as glob after glob of his seed spat from his penis, Kurt allowed her to milk his balls until the last stringy trace had been deposited into her warm and anxious mouth.

"UUHHHHHH," he winced several times, feeling the ultra sensitive head of his spasming cock slide over the bottom row of the woman's teeth before tracing sloppily over her cheekbone and finally dropping like a log from her chin.

Pulling his mucusy slab of manhood back through the hole, Kurt stared down at the frothy mixture of cum, saliva and lipstick that smeared his half limp appendage. Folding it carefully back into his pants, he took a long sigh of relief before stepping back to allow another man at turn at the wall.

"Great gift guys," Kurt spat with a mixture of euphoria and exhaustion. "Let's get over to the other room and check out the strippers."

_____________________________________

The overwhelming scent of masculinity that was pressed so harshly against her face triggered something primal deep within Kathleen. The vibrations of the man's body rocking against the drywall and the sounds of his fiendish, muttering gasps caused Kathleen to reach up with her hands to roughly squeeze at her breasts through her sweater before dropping them to her lap to rub her aching cunt through the skin tight leather pants.

Her jaws distended as far as they could go, Kathleen fucked the quivering cock with her face until it began to angrily lurch and pulse against the back of her throat.

"UUMMMMMMMMM... GGRRAAHHHHHH" Kathleen's breath gushed through her nostrils one last time before the haunting sound of the man's release resonated through both sides of the room.

Cinching her lips into a tight vacuum seal around the shaft of his cock, Kathleen desperatly began swallowing hard as he spewed his greasy and languid payload straight into her belly.

Closing her right hand tightly around her pussy, Kathleen gouged and squeezed at her own crotch as the stranger wantonly emptied his virile and potent lust deep into her core.

Needing desperatly to take a deep breath and clear her airway, Kathleen finally pulled her neck back and allowed the man's drenched and twitching blade to slip from her lips before it rolled off her chin like a rubbery and spent snake.

Wiping some of the congealed residue from her cheek with the back of her hand, Kathleen took one last pensive look at the cock that had just filled her stomach with its vicious stew before it slipped back through the wall forever.

____________________________________

Five minutes or so after Kathleen Bergan had released her inner slut in the club's dingy glory hole room, Ross found himself standing a few feet to the right of the woman's bathroom door, waiting for Kathleen to pretty herself back up for their trip to the motel they'd rented for the night.

Dodging club-goers every couple of seconds as they came and went down the bathroom hallway, Ross tried to smile politely, without making too much eye contact with the men and women that filed past.

He had to press his back especially tight against the wall to allow three college aged boys room to ease by as they exited the men's room and headed to the strippers area on the far side of the narrow corridor. Grinning to the three, each of whom young enough to be his own son, Ross cast them all a sly nod and told them to have a good time.

"Thanks," each of the boys sheepishly said to the older man as they walked past.

About 30 seconds later, Kathleen finally emerged from the ladies room, once again the essence of middle aged beauty and grace.

"Ready to go?" Ross offered.

"Definatly," Kathleen replied.

"This was all too much fun for one night for an old lady... at least we're getting out of here without anyone recognizing us," She added with a heavy sigh of relief as they made their way back to the car.

THE END

Thanks for reading

12