All Comments on 'A Way to Get More'

by Debaser_Lament

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, please continue!

Made me so hot. Weak for men like Dan, disgusting but.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Goals Pending

Wow. This was nice, quite nice in fact. Dan has a few unfinished goals and I implore you to write a sequel or two so he can finish what he started. Yes indeedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have to write more stories in this genre

We need more dirty old men stories. Bambigirl44 seems to be the only one on this site that delivers. Keep writing! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was awesome! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved the description of Sarah. If you continue with the old man and young woman fetish it will be wonderful. Or for a twist try a tail that simple expands on your skillful description of gorgeous ladies in other genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, Please, Please Continue!

And do it soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing! Please write another one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
back to work...

will dan be blackmailing sarah at work now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think he will!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
C'mon

So ready to hear part 2 of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dayyum!

I think he should have fucked her ass too and made her choke on his dick. Lets have that next time. Also Dan can make his boss happy by sharing Sarah :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eagerly awaiting part 2

The balance of power is likely to shift. Sarah grows increasingly frustrated that mikes cock cant give her as much pleasure as dans whopper. As much as she hates the feeling, she sometimes longs for his cock and rough ways. She gives in to dan again without telling mike this time. She enjoys the big cock and degradation even more than the 1st time. But later confesses out of guilt. Mike will feel turned on yet humiliated by the incident. He realizes the fantasy has gone too far and will want things to slow down. But lust and dans deviousness will triumph and Sarah will come back for more, and more, and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!

I agree. Please continue this story & fuck Mike, I want to hear of Dan & Sarah going at it all night long, just the two of them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue the story

Make a sequel.

passionatefirespassionatefiresalmost 12 years ago
wow

what an awesome story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so...

you ever coming back to finish this? would be nice if you do.

DocCISDocCISover 11 years ago
Another vote for a sequel!

Definitely well worth the read, and hope to see the story continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

While the story was longer then I like, the descriptions were good & the idea very good. Please continue. Perhaps Dan cleans up his act some and Sarah begins to seek him out when Mike is not available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more...

Part 2 coming??

Please...

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
Boston bay boob blackmail at its robust

Sarah....don't take it lying down (No do it's good for both of us).Some of the other dudes have the right idea about the next 8 chapters.

It would be good for her to be blackmaled by the hole company and take the girl on a new trip....maybe to Austin TX where I sometimes visit for the Cars.

Anxiuslly aware the New chapter.....piece up our asses.GFunnk.

LonelyTomasz86LonelyTomasz86over 9 years ago

This is the best fucking cheating wife story on literotica! I am shocked why Debaser_Lament has NOT written more! Anybody has contact with him or knows anything about him?!

Please i need more from this author or with the same tags!

Fat bastard fucks a wife! Need more of this! Contact me please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chance for sequel?

This is great story. More parts would be spectacular. Even after all these years I check weekly just in case. Is author still on the site? Definitely want to hear more about these characters. If not, thanks for one great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can I ghostwrite the next episode?

Is there an issue with this? I would like to see the story continue.

Xoxo,

GAB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ghost writer.

To person asking about ghost writing this story, plaese do!!!

FuckherhardFuckherhardabout 8 years ago
Ghost writer

To the ghost writer below, the original author is not responding to any of our comments and msgs. You should just ghost write it and give the original author some credit in your intro. But yes, please write it and link us!!

ginnyablondeginnyablondeabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the support!

Hi everyone!

I have a poll up on the forums (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1294392) regarding me writing a sequel to this story. I really do not want to upset anyone by writing a sequel and adding to the original author's work. Hence the post and the poll.

xoxo,

Ginny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ghostwrite

The link to your poll doesn't work for me, was it taken down? But hell yes, we need a sequel. Do you have any experience writing, GAB, because we need this to be done right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2?

Omg, this is such a good story and definitely rivals bambigirl's stories. A sequel is a must!! Oh Great Author, please write a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wheres the sequel?

Hi, just read the story and it is giving me multiple orgasms...

Will Dan be receiving his blow job on the plane ride back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of my favorites

Would love a continuation of this --- any chance for that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Would love to read a continuation of this. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story

This story is one of the great tragedies of the noncon section of this site. It has everything, hot writing with a sexy yet naive young woman, a horrible old man as the antagonist and potential for so much more. And yet...no news after so many years. I hope one day the author comes back to continue as this story sticks out to me as one of the best on this site. Best wishes to the author with whatever they are up to now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 star story

One of the best stories I read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How Can Anyone

Believe this drivel is a great story? Get a life, at least read some intelligent stories by good authors instead of one about a want to be cuck and a ridiculous pervert. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing!!

Great story please keep writing!

DonSilverDonSilverabout 2 years ago

Still saddened to see that this doesn't have a sequel. Maybe I should write it?

williebonewillieboneabout 2 years ago

DonSilver. That would be fantastic, with the original authors blessing of course. But I agree great story needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish this had been continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Sarah started moaning at the top of her lung." The poor girl only had one? Sorry, I couldn't resist, but there really were too many errors left in this one. But the biggest error was no second chapter. Beauty and the Beast is hot.

DonSilverDonSilver12 months ago

I am unlikely to write a direct sequel to this but I have written similar stories (check my profile). Stil I keep coming back thinking this needs a sequel at some point.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This really needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really neeed a part 2

King40King409 months ago

Hot story

Can’t wait for the next sex session between those two

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. There is a lot of possible developments. Eager to see next story

Timio64Timio645 months ago

VERY hot. can't wait for the next one!

SwewxxxSwewxxx3 months ago

This story is from 2011. There's not going to have a new chapter.

AdamzYhivAdamzYhivabout 1 month ago

Is there anyone that picks up abandoned stories and continues on?

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

Yes, no chance of a follow up from this author as this hot story was published in 2011

Such a shame. Would anyone out there FTDS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous