All Comments on 'A Wedding to Remember'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Wedding breeding?

All those teenaged nymphs that were naked and just begging to get fucked is a horny experience. And since it was a wedding, perhaps not much birth control was being used, as well, to culminate in some accidental pregnancies? But your story did not show that, unfortunately. The bride could have been shown to be wanting to have your baby as she danced with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmmm.....

I attended a nude wedding, but it was a bit more mellow than this (no flying hard dicks)

Of course the bridesmaids didn't get stuck buying gawdawful dresses that they'd never wear again.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Cute

A cute well written story. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Origional idea

Great job as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A big thanks

My favorite author comes through again. Another great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love your stories

God I love reading all of your stories. I can't tell you how many times I have cum reading them.

Mike

racfguyracfguyabout 9 years ago
Nancy is...

what is called a "cuckquean."

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
More.

I came so many times that I've lost count. Please to a sequel so we can see more of these lovely characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story loved it!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Last wedding I went to was a little bit boring compared to this one!

MessagesFriskedMessagesFrisked4 months ago

@M_Storyman_X, I think I found two 'prequels to this story.

A Drink of Milk tells the story of Mike and Emily's camping tryst.

Nude Day Bets explains Nancy and Linda being comfortable in a naked group setting with Mike.

But I can't seem to find the story which details Linda and Mike having a tryst at the lake? The quote is; "If I could I'd take you out into the woods and screw you like we did that night by the lake."

Does anyone know if there are more episodes written about these central characters?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've been to a number of nude weddings and never saw a hard dick. In the nudist world it just doesn't happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS