All Comments on 'A Week at Sandals'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
denrondenronabout 6 years ago
Blazing Hot!

Marcus will make a cock sucker out of him. I know I would love to suck his porn star cock before and after he fucks my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry

My now wife had a one night stand with a black man (asshole really, as he took advantage of her vulnerability), leading to the breakup of her then marriage. Interracial stories really trigger some very painful memories.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 6 years ago
Keep it Cumming!

I can't wait until this turns into a true bisexual adventure.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123about 6 years ago

A good read, building to more, I hope.

gooddickensgooddickensabout 6 years ago
Awesome as always

I cannot wait to see where you take this one. so many possibilities...

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
Please continue

In all the very best stories, husbands get fucked in front of their wives by the wife's lover. You're halfway there!

bk3rdbk3rdabout 6 years ago
5 *s

Hope the next involves a submissive, humiliating session w/ Donnie. And eventually Marcus taking his wife again AND dominating, demeaning him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Hope his wife feeds him all that cum. He may be as good as his wife sucking all there friends!

JoeCool14JoeCool14about 6 years ago
More!

I rarely post (or write), but having seen a lot of the garbage thrown your way on some of your other stories (it seems worse on the interracial/cuckoldry ones) and your comment at the start of this story, I wanted to send some encouragement your way. I've been an on and off reader at Literotica for 15+ years, and in that time, your work is consistently some of my favorites. The particular combination of kinks is exactly what I like, including the cuckoldry, FemDom, bisexuality or gay action (both forced an unforced), and all of it is written very well - not needlessly expository but not too brief either. I would love to see the rest of this story, precisely because of where it's going, including the M/M action. A Weekend Of Servitude is my favorite piece of yours, but I'd love to see you try to outdo it. Keep up the excellent work, don't sweat the trolls and the haters, and know that there is an audience that very much likes what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! (5.25/5 = 105% = A++!) This is a sex story & a love story & a finding-your-true-self story, 3 in 1.

HerLittlePiggy masterfully crafted this story. In particular he or she depicted ectremely well what goes on in the psyche of a married man in his 40s as he discovers his hitherto-dormant sexual preferences. His voyeur side had been activated earlier i.e. when his wife admitted to having had an affair. It was suppressed... but not forever.

He admires his wife's body, her sex appeal (that's a precondition).

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 6 years ago
Amazing

The story is titalating and erotic. Loved it..... Very well narrated... But only one cons aris there, ' A week at Sandals'. Just where are the rest of the adventures and sexual exploits at Sandals. Eagerly awaiting for it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done

I hope to read more of this great story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More? YES PLEASE!

I love how your writing has improved! Really, I have been enjoying your work for as long as I can remember here at Literotica. I enjoy the fresh adjectives but also the perspective and plotting. Please do keep up the good work and, yes, I want and need the rest of the story of a week at Sandals!

Greg

marredfun73marredfun73about 1 year ago

I know this story is several years old and it appears like you stopped writing for several years but now looks like you've done some new'ish stories. Hope you'll consider picking up this story. Noticed it was in the Gay Male category and the only male to male encounter was Kevin sucking Donnie’s big dick. There were certainly hints of the husband (not sure of his name) potentially joining the cock sucking action, which was probably to come in a future chapter; thus, the Gay Male category.

The way Tina just took over Maria, her husband and Marcus indicated she’d done this before and gave hints that Kevin, Donnie, Meghan, and Tina were more than just friends and maybe looking at recruiting Maria & her husband into their sexual escapades (maybe even turning both Maria and her husband bi).

This story is incredibly HOT and do hope you’ll post some more chapters to this story that has so many potential scenarios unfolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please!!!! I want to read about the rest of the week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.