All Comments on 'A Week in Europe'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved it! Thomas was perfect!

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 14 years ago
Great

Thomas was the kind of man I want. He is HOT and has a heart after all. Keep this one going. there has to me more ot it,

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
A most beautiful story

I've been down for weeks, and nothing on Literotica has touched me. But you have. A most lovely tale, well-wrought, complex and credible, with real living characters. My favourites list is not well-populated: I'm a very pernickery reader. But this is being added to it. Thank you.

Scotsman69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A very nice surprise

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I very much enjoyed your ending to the Miami story! I liked how you handled the conflict between Niki and Thomas due to him leaving the way he did. I thought he should have at least said an actual goodbye in Miami instead of just leaving. I wasn't sure you would write an ending to the Miami story, so I previously wrote my own. Thomas had given Niki Lily's phone number in Miami so Niki was able to find out from Lily that Thomas really loved her. Thomas visited Lily for his 50th birthday party, which Lily had been planning on a year. Lily surprised Thomas (blindfolded) with Niki as his special 50th birthday gift. I ended the story as you did with both of them retiring and being together the rest of their life.

hardinghardingalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Hey Jerry, nice idea

To Jerry - interesting storyline you created there, and in some ways I wish I'd had it as it's probably better than mine, particularly the blindfold part - that could go in all kinds of directions.

Glad you enjoyed episode two.

There is a third planned, but not yet started, which follows up Thomas and Niki as they set up home together, and that has a few surprises in it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious

Someone very close to me passed today. Your story was helpful to me.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good.. but coud've been better

ended kinda abruptly.... i mean it seems too soon for things to be sorted between ppl with so much of difference in their background...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonder FULL

Really wonderful story, one of the very best here...

if it could only happen... to me :-)

thanks for a story with love, joy, pain, and realistic sex...

beyond anyone's hopes, but what a wonderful story to wish on...

keep up the good work,

looking forward to the continuation... there has to be much more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I stand corrected

Well, I stand corrected. I got my answer as well as a bunch of other people. Great job. I was starting to think that lil and her lover were going to join in the love making session. I guess that is in another story to come. Keep it up..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I'm looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Now let the four..

of them come together for a foursome.

And eventually meet Ali @ co.

for the steamiest, stickiest sex ever.

Can't wait. At least three novels, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

SHIT! This was a lil' disappointing. I expected MUCH more to this story. It seems like you got tired of writing it & RUSHED for an easy out & left everything hanging.

OH WELL..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The model for Nikki

Nikki, at least as physical appearance, seems to have been modeled on the Estonian model Carmen Kass. Anyway Finland is just across the bay from Estonia and their languages are very similar.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

The beginning was interesting, the ending a bit too rushed. Only half a scene as a resolution of this tale? That not enough in my opinion. Still, I've voted a 5/5, because I loved the first part and wanted to reward you for this continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

More sequel please... want to know how will they end up

bluemtnsmanbluemtnsmanover 7 years ago
Delighted,,,

Very delighted you continued the story. The jealous pious guy was a definite drift from the story but that time was soon gone and you went on with it. Hope you conclude this with a follow up.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Good that.

You wrapped up this story, really nice fantasy

5*

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Very good

The story all came together nicely in this second chapter.

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 6 years ago
A Week for the Rest of Their Lives?

I see you are writing again (YAY!); this is a story that could go one more chapter as Thomas & Niki work out their joint future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SEQUEL

This story begins with A Week in Miami, which is a better story than this one. This one only makes sense as a sequel to A Week in Miami. Too bad there are not proper notifications connecting these stories together.

Paul in Oklahoma

ocnorb1ocnorb1almost 5 years ago
PLEASE!!!

You can't leave this as is. I see you've posted "The Governess" in November of 2018, so I assume you are still current. For some reason this story touched me deeply and I would very much like a conclusion (epilogue if you will) to this story. A wrap-up of their story of lonely hearts meeting in very unlikely circumstances. I understand if you want the reader to come to their own conclusions, but would greatly appreciate your interpretation of the story's intended outcome. Thank for your work.......please know it is greatly appreciated.

666bent666bentover 4 years ago
More Please

You have created some very good characters and implemented an excellent story line; there is much more to be told here.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a beautiful love story, just hoping there will be a final chapter to bring this to a lovely conclusion. 5 stars

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

06/16/2021

After reading the first two installments to the Thomas and Niki love story I was so hoping that there would be a promised 3 installment conclusion, but alas here we are some 11 years later with no finish. It is a shame that any author would start such a loving story and promise a finale but not deliver. Such a disappointment.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 2 years ago

Conflicted

I appreciate the slow buildup, and the obstacles. By the end, though, I wondered why the daughter and her girlfriend were part of the story - I didn't see what they added to the story. Well written, though, so a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading the first installment, I couldn't wait to read this one.

Very disappointed! Rushed, no thought, and no flow.

More so like 2 different people wrote them.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 1 year ago

I was so pleased when I saw there was a sequel, but it was rushed, disjointed and full of odd choices, like random picture of Desi shaving herself or the part about dragging him out of the airport (there's no way you could bypass border control at Heathrow or any UK airport btw), he still didn't have her mobile or email address when she left. Then, once she arrived in Strasbourg, it was like someone was calling you for food, but you were rushing to finish the work you are doing, none of the clever little hooks that lead you through the story-line in part one. There were so many anomalies and inconsistencies that I also wondered if it was written by someone else.

Very disappointing .....

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

First part was a 5, this one a 3. Rushed and unfinished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...