A Week in Europe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back to the present to find the table laid, the food prepared and Frankie holding out a bottle for me to open.

I laughed. "What do you do when there's not a man around?"

"I am French, of course, Thomas. We are weaned knowing how to open wine. But why waste a man when I have one around?" she said, smiling back, white teeth flashing in her dark face.

I poured for each of us and we ate around the table as the light faded over the river and streetlights came on. They both pumped me for more information about Niki, and Frankie said she thought she knew who she was. Lil had never been into fashion, but I thought that might be changing under Frankie's influence.

By the time we finished eating it was full dark and the night was traced with patterns where streets ran and twisted. I helped the girls load the dishwasher and then we switched to red wine. They curled up together on the sofa, and I debated whether to leave them to it, but I felt relaxed, a little drunk, and instead leaned back in one of the large easy chairs, my legs stretched out.

They knew I was there, sitting off to the side, pooled in darkness away from the one lamp still lit, but they were also too aware of each other. I saw Frankie take Lil's hand and lift it to her mouth, kiss the palm and hold it against her cheek. I saw my daughter smile and slide down on the sofa and lean into her lover. I saw Frankie slide her hand down along Lil's thigh, and slowly Lil returned the move.

They slumped like that for several minutes, then Frankie's hand began to move, drifting up, slowly, teasingly, until her fingers brushed against my daughters upper thigh. Lily moved, not away but towards, and her own hand started to move. Frankie's tighter pants hugged her pussy, and had pulled tighter as she slid lower on the sofa. The thin dark material now clung against her, her mound prominent, the faint trace of her slit showing.

Frankie's thin top could not hide her stiffening nipples.

I sipped at my wine, and found my glass empty. I debated whether to fetch more, or stay where I was and watch. I must admit it was turning me on. I should have felt some measure of guilt, watching my daughter being fondled by her lover, but I didn't. I don't know why. A foreign city, the wine, my mood, something...

I stood up, said, "More wine?"

They turned to me, not surprised. They knew all along where I had been. Maybe they just hadn't cared.

"Mmm, please Dad." Lil held her glass up to me. Frankie finished hers and held it out.

I took the three glasses and poured more dark red wine into them. When I turned back their heads were moving apart, and I guessed they had kissed.

"Your wine," I said.

They took their glasses and I deliberately looked at my watch. It was gone eleven.

"D'you mind if I turn in? I'm bushed after the last week, and the journey."

"Of course, Dad," Lilly said. "I should have thought."

"'Night then," I said and Lilly got up and kissed my cheek. I was turning away when Frankie rose as well, shorter than my daughter, slimmer and trimmer.

"Moi aussi," she said softly.

I offered my cheek, but she managed, somehow, to get her lips half on my mouth as well.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed, said goodnight again as I slipped back into the living room. They were tangled together on the sofa, hidden by shadows as I went into my bedroom. I was about to shut the door when I heard Frankie say, "Ton père est gentile", and Lilly laughed softly and said, "Yeah, he's cool."

I closed the door quietly, stripped off, stood for a moment looking down at my cock in its semi-aroused state. It was so tempting to stroke myself, but I wanted to wait for Niki, needed to wait for her, so I sighed deeply and slid in between smooth cotton sheets and tried to sleep. But it was a long, long time before oblivion came.

SUNDAY

I rose early, nervous, and slipped out of the apartment and caught a cab to the station. There had been no sign of the girls but the living room still carried the scent of their lovemaking.

I ate breakfast in the station cafe then bought an American paper, Saturday's. At just before ten I wandered out onto the station concourse and looked around. They called Niki's train arrival, Paris to Strasbourg, and while the announcement still echoed there she was, tall, standing out above the crowd. Her long blonde hair was tied up behind her head and she was dressed in a sweatshirt and blue jeans but she still looked wonderful and drew the eyes of every man in the station, and a few of the women as well.

She saw me and stopped, her face blank, then she grinned and ran towards me. I met her halfway. She dropped her small overnight bag and threw herself at me, almost knocking me flat. She clutched my face and pulled my mouth towards her, kissed me hard.

When she pulled back she looked deep into my eyes, studying me.

"I've missed you, Thomas."

"I love you," I said.

She smiled shyly. "Good. Now, take me to meet your daughter. Tell me all about her."

We found a cab and I gave Lil's address. As we turned through the streets of Strasbourg I told Niki about Lilly, and about Frankie. Niki showed no surprise, only asked, "And do they love each other?"

"I think they do," I replied.

"And you are... OK with this?"

"I think so," I said.

She nodded with more certainty than I felt. "I know you will be, Thomas. That is who you are. You are so... understanding, of all things. And you understand love, I know that well."

"I hope so."

"And you understand love between all people. Men and women. Women and women. Men and men. You accept."

"I try."

What I did not try explaining was how I had felt, watching my daughter and her lover, wondering if, had I stayed, they would have made love to each other even though I would be watching. Now, in the light of day, the idea seemed ridiculous. But last night, in the dark, slightly drunk, aroused, it had seemed that if I had not moved that would have happened. It made me uneasy, made me question myself.

And then, I started to say that to Niki, because I felt had to. Finding her again I wanted no secrets from her. None at all. Nor her from me.

Niki held my hand and listened, watching me, smiling.

"You feel bad, Thomas?" she asked when I finished.

"I don't know," I replied. "I didn't. It was almost like it wasn't real. But today..." I shrugged.

"Did you..." she stopped, her turn now to search for words. She looked at me, and I saw her making a decision. "Did you want to fuck your daughter, Thomas?" Her face was serious.

"God, no!" I cried.

"No?"

I shook my head. "It wasn't like that, Niki, not at all."

"It happens," Niki said.

I could still not fully read her mood, couldn't tell if she was disgusted or accepting.

"Not to me," I said.

"But you think she's beautiful?"

"All father's think their daughter's are beautiful, Niki."

"When you thought about them together, did it excite you?"

I looked at her, trying to decide whether the truth was the right thing or not.

"You were," she said, looking back, and she smiled. "You were excited to think about your daughter fucking!" She almost seemed delighted at the idea.

"Maybe. I guess," I said.

"It's OK, Thomas. Do you remember, a long time ago, when we first met, I said anything is OK as long as no-one gets hurt? It's OK to get excited watching your daughter and her lover. It would be OK to want to fuck her too, but I believe you when you say you don't want that. I fucked my brother once."

I stared at her, and I'm sure my mouth fell open. "Your brother...?"

"Only once," Niki said. Her eyes took on a far away look as she thought back. "We were young. I was just eighteen. He was almost twenty. He is very good looking, and I was curious. It was fun..." She shrugged as if it had meant nothing to her.

"Fun," I said.

She looked at me. "Yes, fun. I enjoyed it. And, Thomas, I don't feel bad about it. It was fun, and it never happened again, but if we had wanted to we probably would have, but the situation never came up, I went away, he got married. He's got kids now. He's very happy."

"That's good," I said, but my head was spinning again, still rolling with thoughts when we pulled up and walked into Lilly's apartment block.

It was close to midday, and when the door opened Lilly stood there in a skirt and blouse with a cotton apron, flour on her cheek.

"Niki?" she said, looking over at my tall companion.

Niki nodded. "Lilly?"

"I'm so pleased to meet you," Lilly said, and opened her arms. Niki stepped inside and they hugged, kissing each other on the cheek.

"Frankie, they're here," Lilly called and her lover appeared, repeated the greeting, then they both turned and kissed me. It was an all out love-fest, I thought.

Niki went with them into the kitchen area and I carried her small bag into the bedroom, dropped it on the bed and stood there for a moment, thinking about later on, when we would be alone, and feeling myself grow hard again at the thought, a tiny worry still at the back of my mind.

When I returned they were all talking together, in French, laughing and giggling. Niki was sipping a glass of white wine and after Frankie said something she turned around, twirling for her, and they hugged.

"Frankie says she's been to some of my shows," Niki said, turning to me.

"A fan," I said, hoping I didn't sound as grumpy as I felt.

Niki laughed, not picking up on my mood. "I don't think so. But she said she recognized me as soon as I came in."

"Small world," I said.

"It is these days," Niki said and turned back to her new best friends.

I tried to cheer myself up, told myself not to be stupid. I was feeling jealous, I realized, and wondered what I had been expecting: Niki and I to fall on each other as soon as we got through the door? I was still hugely frustrated from last night, and I needed release badly, but Niki wasn't to know that, and I guess it was good she liked Lilly and Frankie. I guessed so.

I tried to still my mind, watching the three women, animated, each beautiful in their own very different way. Niki towered above them, elegant and assured even dressed in her sweatshirt and jeans. Lilly was four inches shorter, carried more weight around her hips and waist, her dirty blonde hair styled but lacking the perfection of Niki's. Frankie was a couple of inches shorter again, slim, boyish, her hips non-existent, her bust hardly showing through her cream tee shirt. Each of them beautiful, each on them enchanting.

I wiped my mind clear of thoughts and drifted. It was a meditation technique I had learned years before, and tried to apply it again. Every time a thought intruded I watched it, let it drift untouched until it died.

Slowly my sense of betrayal faded. Slowly my jealousy disappeared.

I smiled. My girls. My lovely girls. And I was glad they were getting along, even if my rudimentary language skills meant I understood hardly anything they said. Niki's French seemed good and they spoke quickly, words spilling rapidly from each of them. Words popped out and I grasped them, but they had no context amongst the underlying babble. Pere... il est tres bon... I let it wash over me, wash me clean of the bad mood until at last lunch was ready and we sat at the table and opened more wine and they switched to English so I was included.

Niki sat beside me, Lilly and Frankie opposite, and we ate salad and drank more wine than was good for us, laughed at lot, told each other stories about our past, each of us trying to outdo the others for shock value.

The meal stretched on into the afternoon, more wine was opened and consumed, and it was almost five before we got up from the table and made our way back to the seating area.

"You and Niki have the sofa, Dad," Lilly said, and she dropped into one of the big armchairs and Frankie sat across her knee, light as a feather.

Niki sat on the sofa and patted the cushion beside her and I sat and she hugged me then kissed me.

"I hardly knew what to do with myself this week, Thomas. I kept thinking about you all the time. Everyone wondered what was wrong with me."

"I was the same," I said. "This might be the worst job I've ever done."

"But we're here now," she said, hugging tight against my side, her slim strength pressed against me, and I felt my muscles relax all at once and I almost cried. I lifted my arm and she slid in against me, lifted a leg and laid it across my lap.

I glanced across but the girls were talking softly, engrossed in each other. I turned back to Niki and kissed her, a real kiss, our first since meeting at the station. It lingered, and we explored each other slowly.

When out lips eventually parted Niki put her mouth against my ear and whispered, "I want you to fuck me, Thomas. I want you to fuck me so much!"

I smiled and kissed her again. "We'd better make some excuse then," I said. I touched her breast lightly through her sweatshirt, remembering the feel of them naked under my hands in Miami.

"They would know what we are going to do," Niki said.

"I think they might guess."

I looked across the room, only ten feet separating us. As if she knew of my attention, Frankie turned and smiled, nudged Lilly and said something softly to her. Lilly nodded.

"Dad, would you think we're being really anti-social if we went to my room for a while? I've had too much to drink, and I need a sleep."

"Of course not," I said. "This is your home, Lil, don't make any changes just because we're here."

Lilly smiled, an edge to it, and I knew she could never do what I said. If we hadn't been there the pair of them would now be naked on the floor, fucking each other's brains out. But we maintain the social niceties, pretend we're civilized.

"Will you be OK?" Lilly asked. "I feel kind of bad abandoning you."

"We'll be fine," Niki replied. "I'm tired too. Journeys always do that."

Lilly nodded, agreeing. She gave Frankie a nudge and then stood herself once her lover had climbed off her knees. They gave us another glance, a smile, then went through to their bedroom and closed the door.

"Your daughter is wonderful, Thomas," Niki said. "And very understanding." She put her hand flat on my belly, leaned over and opened her mouth over mine, her tongue probing hard.

I was first to break the kiss, and stood up, offered her my hand and she smiled, took it, and I led her into the bedroom.

Niki dropped back onto the bed, arms wide, long legs stretched out.

"Fuck me then, Thomas. Fuck me now." There was an edge of desperation to her voice. "No one has touched me since Miami, Thomas. I have not even touched myself. I waited. I have been waiting for your touch."

I laughed. "I have a picture you sent me where you're touching yourself."

"Oh that." Niki blushed. "But I didn't do anything... I wanted to, I almost did, but I wanted to wait. I had decided, that I had to be with you, Thomas."

"Niki," I said, my voice catching. I lay beside her, held her breast in my palm.

She kissed me hard, and I felt her hands drop to my belt and fumble at it. She lowered her head, worked my buckle loose and tugged at my zip. She opened my pants, slid her hand inside and I felt her touch my rigid cock and I jerked and shivered.

"Careful," I whispered. "It's going to be real quick if you're not careful."

"Don't want to be careful," Niki hissed. "Be as quick as you like, Thomas. That would excite me." She tugged at my pants, pulling them down my legs and as she freed them I looked over he shoulder at the window, drapes open. But we were high up, the view out over the river distant. And if someone on the far hill was watching with binoculars, good luck to them. It seemed more exciting, in the early evening brightness, to have Niki pulling my pants off.

Then Niki pulled on my shorts, tugging them hard and freeing my cock and it sprang out and slapped on my belly and she reached for it and lowered her head and pulled me into her mouth. I almost came instantly then, but held Niki's head and pulled her away. She resisted and I pulled harder, and finally my cock jerked free with a small pop as she tried to keep me inside her mouth.

Niki's head shook. "I want to make you cum, Thomas."

"Too soon," I said.

"Not too soon. I want you to let go, Thomas, let go and cum in my mouth. Now." She pulled her head from my hands and took my cock into her mouth again.

Her mouth was hot and wet, her tongue played around my glans, pressing against it, pushing down into the slit in the top. She sucked me in, deep inside, and again I thought back to Miami, to the way she could swallow my whole length, and she did it again now, letting me touch the top of her throat, letting me push down inside and her lips pressed against my pubic hair and she sucked tighter, forming a deep vacuum and I knew it was impossible to hold on.

I groaned and felt my balls churn, felt the pressure I had been holding back for months release and the cum exploded from my cock and shot deep into Niki's throat. She swallowed, lifted back, let me spurt again into her mouth, kissing my cock as I came, splashing against her perfect lips, splashing against her cheek and chin, holding my cock as I cried out and jerked, kissing me as I let a final small jet fly, sucking me back inside her mouth as I started to soften, continuing to suck me until the softening stopped and I began to grow hard again.

When she was satisfied I was ready, she lifted up and kissed me, her mouth slippery with my cum.

"My turn," she said, and I felt her mouth grin against mine. "Fuck me now, Thomas. I have been waiting as well."

She rolled off the bed and stood, drew her sweatshirt over hear head to reveal her naked breasts, her nipples already hard and long. She pulled at her jeans and tugged them down to reveal tiny white panties, their front soaking, then tugged those down as well.

She leaned over me, pulling at my shirt and I helped her remove it, then she straddled me, feeling for my cock with her hand and guiding me into her. She was tight but slippy and I felt a moment's resistance and then the wonderful warmth of her pussy enclose me. She sank down, moaning softly as I filled her, sank fully onto me and I kissed her again, kissed her perfect breasts.

She rocked against me, her movement growing faster quickly, rocked and moaned.

"Yes," she grunted. "I have been waiting too, Thomas. Quickly... yes... make me cum quickly... uhn."

It was moments, no more than three minutes after I filled her that she cried out and trembled against me, clutching at my shoulder, my arms, my chest, bucking hard against me and I felt a warm gush as she squirted against me, felt it drip down my thighs.

Niki collapsed against me, breathing hard, planting tiny kisses on my face.

"More," she said, "I want more... yes?"

I nodded and kissed her back. "As much as you want."

She laughed. "Are you sure about that?"

"As much as you want," I repeated.

She lifted off me slowly and my cock sprang free, cool in the air of the room.

I gripped Niki's waist and turned her around so she was on her back, her hips over the edge of the bed, then knelt between her legs and started to work on her. I tasted her sweet liquor, tasted my own cock on her pussy, licked her and teased her, tugged her clitoris inside my mouth and sucked on it, lifted her hips higher and dipped my head and let my tongue explore her asshole and she cried out.

I kissed her thighs, her belly, her hips, her beasts, the full underside of them, their sides, their tops, I kissed her fingers and arms, lifted her arm and kissed the smooth skin beneath it, kissed her neck, her throat, her ears, her eyes and nose and mouth. I couldn't get enough of her. I turned her on her side, kissed her back, her feet, her ass, the muscled curve above her buttocks.