A Week in Europe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,235 Followers

Finally I returned to her pussy and kissed it softly, lingering on her full labia, pecked her inner thighs, let my hand slide back and stroked the indentation of her asshole, pushed a finger just into her ass and then I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy and made her cum again.

I kissed her legs, but when she tried to move I pushed her back down and pushed my tongue inside her pussy again, then when she was ready lifted myself up and slid my cock inside her and fucked her hard until she cried out again. Before she finished twitching I pulled out and knelt over her shoulders and turned her around so her head hung back over the edge of the bed and pushed my cock into her mouth, working myself in and out, feeling myself start to build again but I wasn't going to cum in her mouth again, I was just fucking her for my own pleasure. Her hands gripped my ass and pulled me deeper into her mouth. I felt a finger search along my ass and find its target, felt her push hard until she entered my asshole, felt her push again and sink all the way inside. It felt good.

I reached up and found her pussy, wet and slick, and pushed my own fingers inside her, leaning back, my cock in her mouth, my hand inside her. She twitched and I thought she might have cum again.

Then I pulled out, pulled away and her finger came out of my ass and she lifted it to her mouth and kissed it and I grabbed her hips and rolled her over, her arms stretched across the bed, her legs wide, her perfect ass displayed for me, and I lowered my mouth and instantly found her asshole with my tongue and began to work it around, then pressed and pushed inside her, tasting her musky sweetness. My fingers found her pussy again, worked her, continued to work her until she bucked and gushed against my hand, and before she could recover I lifted up and slid my cock inside her pussy, pumping hard from behind.

Niki grunted and groaned, then muttered, "In my ass, Thomas. Fuck me in my ass..."

"Later," I whispered into her ear.

"Uh," she grunted, cumming hard. I felt her tighten around my cock but I continued to stroke in and out.

"No, now," she grunted. "Fuck me in my ass now!," she said between gritted teeth.

I pulled out of her pussy and looked down at the perfect beauty splayed before me, touched her lightly along the deep cleft between her buttocks, touched her lightly on her asshole.

"Here?" I said, teasing her with my fingertip.

"Fuck me there, Thomas," she gasped.

I let my cock slide along her thigh, slowly, gradually reaching its target. I rested it on her tight rear opening, felt the slippery wetness from where I had been licking her, and pressed my hips forwards.

"Oh God yes, Thomas, like that..."

I pushed harder, feeling resistance, then the resistance suddenly giving way and my cock entered her asshole. I held her hips, pulling her against me, reached around and let her swaying breast slide against my palm, felt her hard nipple against my fingers. I grabbed her hips again, speeding even more, ready... ready...

"Ah!" she cried out, cumming again, I'd lost count of the number of times, and I released at the same time, jetting deep inside her, feeling my cum shoot deep into her bowel, knowing she could feel it too. She jerked and I twitched. She moaned and I grunted.

Slowly, we relaxed. I pulled back, my softening cock slipping out of her. She rolled over and lay on her back, her chest heaving. I leaned down and kissed her pussy, so wet, so sweet, then worked my way up her belly to her breasts, stayed a moment there, then her chest, her neck, her chin, her eyes, her nose, her mouth. Finally I slumped beside her, my hand on her thigh.

Niki and I lay side by side, touching each other lightly.

I turned to her and said, "What now, my love? Is this going to last?"

I felt her head shake. "Tomorrow I have to leave again. I am meant to be in Paris today, but I told them no, not until Mardi." She pulled me against her and I kissed the top of her head.

"I don't want to lose you again, Niki," I said.

"I cannot be without you, Thomas. I have decided."

"Decided what?" I said, my heart fluttering.

"I am going to stop doing this. It might take a while, a few months, there are commitments. But then I'm going to stop and be with you. Is that what you want, Thomas?" Her voice was quiet, soft.

"More than anything," I said.

"And you?" she asked. "What will you do?"

"I can stop as well," I said, then, "Where will we live?"

Niki rolled over on top of me, held my face and I could feel her tears dripping down onto my mouth. I kissed her, kissed the salt tears from her eyes, kissed her soft wide mouth.

"I don't know. But it will be next to the ocean," she said.

harding
harding
2,235 Followers