All Comments on 'A Week with Memaw Ch. 02'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
statispro1statispro1over 11 years ago
hot story

Please continue. Get the neighbor and stepmother involved as well.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 11 years ago
Good times!

I enjoy reading your tales of sapphic incest because they take me back to my youth when I would borrow the dirty paperback novels that my older cousins possessed. The lust-driven stories allowed me to escape to erotic fantasylands where all were in pursuit of that ultimate orgasm.

It is my wish that you might see fit to end this particular story arc in a frenzied lezzie daisy chain orgy including Memaw, Anna, her bitch of a step-mother, the neighbor lady and maybe a female character to be named later.

Good times!

And don't forget the rest of the Shapiro Slumber Party gang in future arcs! There is a lot of pussy there that still needs to be well licked by female relatives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yearning for that experience!

Wow! What a story!

I'd love to have a go at fist fucking an older woman!

To feel that cunt all hot, wet, pulsing around my hand! Mmmm..

Can't wait to read about the neighbour!

Keep up the great work!

love2love2over 10 years ago
Outstanding and

very erotic!! Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

This story is so good that if you decided to write a sequel on the further sexual adventures of Anna and her grandmother, even after all these years, I for one would be good with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story can't wait for chapters 3 4 and 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need to continue this story with Naomi and maybe the step-mother.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Needs more chapters. Anna is a great girl who should seduce her stepmother so she can do as she pleases. Have the step mother wrapped around her finger. Just like meemaw.

sp141sp1416 months ago

What kind of sadistic bastard are you? How can you be so cruel as to keep us waiting for more than a decade. I am dying to read about Anna and her Memaw have a threesome with Naomi. I'd also like to have Anna like her Memaw's asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous