A Week with Memaw Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flattered myself that I was doing a remarkably good job on her considering that I had never done anything remotely like this before, but the strength of her response was the only measure that I had to go by and she certainly seemed to be having one hell of a good time. Why, she practically raised the roof with her squealing and screaming when she finally came.

Exhausted, she collapsed bonelessly to the ground, carrying me with her since I still had an arm around her middle and a hand in her cunt.

I was content to just lie there with her for a time, allowing her to rest and recover while I carefully worked my hand free of her body. Raising my wet hand to my lips, I licked and sucked it clean of her juices, finding the flavor to be exquisite.

Hours seemed to pass before my grandmother started to stir, though I cannot guess how long it really was. I found myself growing a little impatient as I waited for her to catch her second wind so that I could spend a little more quality time with her, but did not attempt to rush her. Worriedly, I wondered if I should be a bit more careful about what I did with her because of her advanced age.

She did eventually recover fully though and we picked ourselves up from the ground, untangling ourselves from each other.

Smiling, she told me, "Wow, honey. I mean, that was just . . . wow!"

I grinned back at her, taking her by the arm and steering her back towards the bedroom again. "Come on, Memaw. I'm taking you back to bed."

"Whatever you say, Anna!"

12