All Comments on 'A Week With Mom'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
indigodragonindigodragonabout 18 years ago
raw as hell

that was intense. i like how you ended it, makes people conclude it anyway they want. you have major talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gorgeous story...

...lots of tension in the build-up, and you finished it at exactly the right point. Agree no part 2, but more stories like this please.

PDumbledorePDumbledoreabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story, and I enjoyed reading it all the way through. I also agree with you on those who don't like it. They can FUCK OFF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Terrific Story

Oh boy what a great story, it made me really wet needed to relieve myself, he was so lovingly dominant with his moter and she quite rightly loved it. She was going to be his whore, what a lovely idea. Wish I could meet a man like that. Such A shame there will be no stories of her giving him her body or him taking it, anyway he wanted.

Thanks Veronica Blake x

rgmprojects@myway.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fab!

Don't bother about them knockers! You're among the best!

HoltarnHoltarnabout 18 years ago
Blood-pressure problems.

Brill story, absolutely amazing.

Pity about no sequels. Would have loved to read about their first dinner in a posh restaurant, where she goes to the ladies to remove her bra and knickers before they hit the dance floor where he slowly unbuttons her blouse and then slowly raises her skirt and does all kinds of things to her, for everyone to enjoy. You get my drift?

In any case, hope to read more from your wickedly imaginative pen.

Holtarn. holtarn@hotmail.com

mcatlmcatlabout 18 years ago
Please....

Write more, please.

You are an awesome author and I'm going to check out your other literotica stories & you BOOK!

Please think about the "Next Week with Mom"!!!

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18about 18 years ago
Outstanding!

The heat from this story came right through my computer! You don't have to be "into" incest to enjoy two people enjoying each other--this is an A+--him slapping her ass was a real plus--my Kim blushes when I slap her ass and watching her face in the mirror makes me cum every time :)

subdavidsubdavidabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Hot Hot Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bloody good story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story and you took us right through the whole experience of mother and son becoming sexually active. Excellent piece of writing and please kep those stories coming.

erelenerelenabout 18 years ago
hell yeah!!

I'm not into incest but your story was still hot!! Keep up the good work!! Also, I agree with the others that you need a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Dude, great story man, very hot, but like all the others have said there should definatley be a sequel, doesn't seem right to just end the story there. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
erotic and disciptive

Im sorry that your a little bitter at the comments you get I for 1 enjoy yor stories , I havent read all of them but those I have read arent bad at all . I like your flair for discription so I vote 75% .

slieman2003@yahoo.com.au

naturally6969naturally6969about 18 years ago
But I want more.....

It was a great story, but here are the questions I have: did he have to kill his father or did dad join in? Did they ever get to eat (lol)? Did mom find out that he didn't have a real job? Just being a smart ass, but I really do want more of this story... so help a girl out give me more please.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 18 years ago
Simply One of the Best

This was a truly hot and awsome story, keep it going bud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GIVE US SLOW BURN PLEASE

lOVED THE STORY AND THE WAY YOU TOOK IT FURTHER,PLEASE GO SLOWER IN YOUR NARRATIVE AND EXTEND THE READING PLEASURE.I DO LIKE LONG STORIES AND YOUR THEMES AND STORY LINES ARE ROUGH DIAMONDS.

LOVE. mika

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

G'Day,

Loved the story. It's nice to read of loving people. I felt it moved a bit fast.

I've read a bit of your other stuff too and enjoyed that as much.

Keep writing.

Thanks

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesom

Tell the others to fuck off!! I've read some of your work and it gets better and better. Keep writting!! I'll read them.

ccs29745ccs29745over 17 years ago
very hot indeed

Hot and excellent story, great descriptions of events without going overboard.

FarrenPFarrenPover 17 years ago
A Week with Mom...

A wonderful story of love and Family.... well done.

wmat1111wmat1111over 17 years ago
Great

Great story and I would like to read more. So don't leave us in limbo PLEASE. Write More

skipscudskipscudabout 17 years ago
What's not to like?

Having read several of your stories, I cannot understand why someone would flame you.

Sex with a family member usually requires very intense emotions for the leash of sociiety's mores to be slipped.

In spite of that, your stories show a depth of caring that makes the whole an erotic love story.

Any future offerings will be read with equal enthusiasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

As someone else has said, I want more! The flow was good (no pun intended ... haha) and it would be interesting to see what happened with the dad ... you know ... the whole leaving and going off into the sunset ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my own mom

Makes me thing of my own hot tan long legged mom and how much id like to lick her too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super

Super story, please write more like this one!

wmat1111wmat1111over 16 years ago
Outstanding

Love it Wicker. You ought to finish it and make a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

This is a great story. I think it needs a sequel. Johnny needs to share her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

I don't understand people bitching about the content of your stories, no one makes them read them and they clearly warn what they are about! If they don't like the content then they shouldn't read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i wish

mom is gone now, i wish i had ...........

rich .........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow !

fantastic..wish i had a sexy mom to make love to !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

L.A. you are a word weaver, i have enjoyed most everything you have posted , there are a few very good story weavers and you`ll always be one of the few at the top, thx for the journey into your minds eye , with thx nathan in georgia!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mom feels something big and very very hard

In this excellent story, a son, Johnny, has the same desire as any healthy normal son, he yearns to fuck his mother so bad! Every time he's close to her he gets hard, and when he hugs her, his Mom feels every inch of her boy's massive dick, so fat and long! It's the hardest cock his mother has ever felt! She just has to get her son's big stiff dick up her motherly cunt, Johnny's birthplace as son and Mom often like to think about! It doesn't take long for son's stiff prick and mother's needy twat to get together! As her boy is fucking her they talk dirty, Yes, Mom loves to feel her son's cock up where he came from, and Johnny revels in the idea that his cock is visiting places inside his beloved mother's Holy of Holies, her warm, welcoming twat, that no man ever reached before! When her boy blows his big balls up his mother's cunt it's the biggest load of ball cream he's ever shot or his Mom ever received! A love story for the ages!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I stayed hard since mom got of the plane. As a boy I slept with my mom. We were very poor because my father was out drinking and chaseing pussy. I played with her pussy and sucked her tits when he was gone. This story grabed me from the begening. Please keep up the good wrighting.*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheers

You write some of the sexiest stories on here, thanks for taking the time and effort to do so

16gauge16gaugealmost 14 years ago
Good story

I like what I've read so far. Johnny and Sela seem made for each other. Even liked th eoart about the insane friends. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

hi L A i agree with all the other comments a great story kept me hard for hours just thinking about it keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

i look forward to reading all your stories and this is no exception.KEEP THEM COMMING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
incest in this days

you are one of the great mom son writer in literotica. want more and more mother son hot anal pervert story from you. in this days mother son incest are common, just look about super model stephanie seymour and her 17 year son peter brant jr did on the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Can't imagine what kind of negatives could have been applied to this story. Good read - good story. Keep up the GREAT work.

ken0001ken0001over 12 years ago
Poor baby

Where the grammer police mean to you? I find them to be a bore myself, its just a fuck story and a damn good one!k.hyde1@verizon.net

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Good story. This is my favorite type of incest story.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Abbreviated Version.

This is the shorten version of the original, that I had read several times; so, how do I access the original long version.

"A FAN"!

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
I Like

your style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lucky Bastard

Excellent story. Hope you write more. Many boys have the same fantasy and you present the idea in a very believable fashion.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
So hot

What a great read. You won't get any criticism from me on this one - one of my favs so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Hope to see more from this. Great story. Thanks alot

DOM600DOM600over 11 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly enjoyed your entire story, both its' pace and content. A 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, if people are knocking your stories, it means they are shit.

Written by a shitty writer. "1*" !

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU WRITE A STORY, I LIKE IT THAT YOU DON'T HOLD BACK MUCH. YOU PUT IT ALL OUT THERE. READ ALL COMMENTS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, THAT WAY IT'S EASY TO SHAKE OFF THE JERKS. YOUR AN OUTSTANDING WRITER, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a great story from the great L.A.!

It's great when a boy and his mother drop all the phony socially-imposed restrictions and just go and do what they really want to do. Johnny wants to shove his big fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. His mother wants--needs!--her big strong boy's fat young prick up her mommy-cunt, stretching and pounding it like a wild man. Mom keeps cumming like crazy, and when her Johnny gives a big grunt and unloads his heavy balls up between his mother's legs, both of them know that that's where her boy's great big doses of creamy sperm belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
only 5 stars

I've only given this 5 stars because the stupid site won't allow me to give 6 or even 7. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a lovely story. Makes me want my son to do it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'My cock is going to tear this up,' he said guiding it to the very place he'd come from.

That line alone is worth 5 stars. Johnny's cock is big and hard and raring to go. The place he'd come from is his own mother's mommy-hole. Johnny's got a real nice present for his mother's cunt. It's waiting for her in his loaded balls--his huge dose of creamy semen, the best gift a loving boy can ever give his beloved mom.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
too bad they don't have 10 stars

I would've given that story a rating of 10 stars twice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest!

my mom and I fuck like this all of the time, I love incest! You are a fucking poet with your words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You For Great Writing

The theme of older mother and adult son is most appreciated and the feelings that roll with the story. I would love to see a senior pretty mom story with her adult son. Women are not feeble or dried up in their senior years as most writers suggest. The love can be awesome. Just a thought. Once again thank you. My Mom is gone and wish I could find a mom like this one. Real love will always win out.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

loved it-great story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was okuntil you turned him in to a total bastard

calling her a bitch a whore and all the other dominating shit.....she had a husband at home treating her like shit so did not need her prick of a son doing the same....he should have been more caring - more loving - more tender with her but no you made him in to a dominating slob who needs to have his balls kicked in....why do this - is it the way you treat your women in your life....what a wanker....

SharleanSharleanover 10 years ago
hot hot hot

I love it and I agree with you the anonymous commenter's should kiss your ass..

You know how to turn this reader on ..

I'm wet, my nipples are hard and I need to mastrubate after reading this very hot erotic story...

Thank you. ..Don't stop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with Anon. 12/23/13

If he was so in love with her, and had wanted her for so long, why did he start calling her a whore and a bitch as soon as he got his knob in her mouth? It's not enough she has an abusive husband, now her son starts up the same way; maybe the acorn doesn't fall that far from the tree...

All in all, hot and satisfying, with well-played sex scenes, except for his attitude towards his mom once he got her panties off, it just doesn't ring true, or maybe he's just you and this is how you want to treat your mom once you get her panties off and her legs open...

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Loved the sex scenes but I have to agree with some of the recent commentors that abuse is abuse be it physical as the father does or verbal like the son. And treating his mom like that, calling her his whore while making him suck his cock is verbally abusive.

rouslarfrouslarfabout 10 years ago
Sorry

Sorry there is only a 5 to vote with, there should be at least a 10. God reading so keep up the good stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good jobs

the stories you write are ever good. I have read 3 so fare and have not found a bad one yet. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a lovely

I nearly read 6 of u r stories,not even getting tired at any single point..rock it....moving on to u r next story man....

CharlyDCharlyDover 9 years ago
Almost great

Would have been a cock hardener had it not been for the harsh language. How could a son call his mother a whore or bitch, even if she were. But to do so as she is showing the utmost of love... Killed an otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

How many guys with good looking mothers have wanted to do this..You can't count that high. Just keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOL

Fuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Over to quickly and no part two ( shame )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

what a shame , you have to write a part2, you've written so many stories good ones, go ahead write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92%) i liked this story very very much

The combination of sex & love is way more than the sum of parts! Each part adds additional dimensions to the other part. The final result is something very beatiful, & wild, & erotic... the two persons are constantly high without any drugs!

Above particularly goes for mom-son incest because (a) the son loves his mom truly, madly, deeply; (b) he has been infatuated with her so much that his desire has already overcome all psychological taboo & all societal norms; (c) the son will soon realize that his dick is harder with his mom than with any other woman & that when he comes in her, each cell of his body is affected by the temporary state of trance.

You depicted his mom's ass so well that i felt i was there with my mom caressing her shapely ass & equally shapely thighs. When the son's characted slapped his mom's ass with his bare hand i thought i was in 7th heaven and on cloud number 9 at the same time. One of my favorite jack-off fantasies was that my mom lost a stupid bet and i get to hand-spank her on her bare ass while she is over my lap (OTK). I slap her each ass cheek & each thigh twice and after that i gently caress them. I kiss a lot every spot where my hand struck her. I tell her i am sorry & i love her. She tells me she loves me too... she adds that a bet is a bet & tells me to do what i've gotta do. I just caress her ass & her thighs some more..

The best thing about mom-son incest is that the son who fucks his mom is fucking the eoman of his dreams and his 1st love, 2 in 1! Also, he is eith a eoman who loves him more than she loves herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Smart asset comments

Excellent job. Loved the build up. THANK YOU! !!!!

BigPappy42BigPappy42about 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story with a wonderful build up. Would of liked a part two though. Have her leaving hubby and coming to live with her son.

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago
Super Hot!!!

One of my favorite stories!!! Thank you very much, well put 2gether, wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It would have been 5 stars but with no 2nd part only 4 sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really enjoyed the story!

Love the way they used That really sexual slang on each other. Fuck. Cock. Slut.

Good stroking story!

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
Love Denied

Very erotic story about a sex starved mom and a love sick son. They realized on her visit and both knew there was no denying their wanton feelings and desires for one another.

Waiting on Chapter/Part 2. She leaving her husband and living w/son and her getting pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love your stories

I love your stories. You do a very good job. Keep up the good work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My mother

Ema käis mind vanglas külastamas. Seal oli 54.aastane ema algul seksile vastu, aga mõne tunnipärast ma sain juba teda nikkuda. Kepp kestis kogu öö.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's like you were describing my life with Mom.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its always so good when mother and son get together as consenting adults. I can only imagine a mother feels so flattered, so loved and immaculate, getting fucked in the head by nine inches of the dick she birthed. There's no need to gag when true love is involved; slobbery maternal intimacy is like that. A mother spoils the man who has loved her his entire life. She gives him her face and twat, but the womb was always his.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story you're a great writer ....

.. there should be a part 2 dad should Hava had his ass handed to him but that's my thoughts any how...,..GREAT STORY KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous