A Week With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny stood up, grabbed her, shoved her over the arm of the sofa, making sure her ass was facing him and her legs were spread wide. He reached to finger her wet pussy a few times, making sure that it was nice and wet before going on. 'You must need some hard cock up this nasty thing pretty bad!' he laughed pumping it as deep as he could. 'My cock is going to tear this up,' he said guiding it to the very place he'd come from and didn't care. She'd been turning him on for years and he was ready to fuck her, even if she was his Mom.

'Yes! Tear up Mommy's pussy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck me!' she cried out, feeling his cock against her, hoping he'd be easy until she got used to his size. He was a big man and she didn't want to get hurt their first time together. 'Come on baby. Be a good boy and help Mommy,' she said turning to smile at him, remembering the day he was born and all the joy she had raising him.

Johnny looked at her large, shapely ass, gently caressing it and he remembered all the times he'd admired it since he was a small boy. He eased forward, letting his huge cock head sink in his beautiful Mom and he knew things would never be the same. 'Oh Mom!' he moaned lying on her back, hugging her as tight as he could. 'I love you so much,' he whimpered as tears of joy rolled from his eyes.

Sela felt him push forward and life as she knew it was over. She'd let her one and only son commit the worst sin. She was letting him fuck her and there was no turning back. He was inside the very place he'd come from and she knew it was wrong, but it was so good. Her baby boy was in her and was now free to do anything he wanted.

'I love you too baby,' she said holding his arms around her breasts, hoping he wasn't going to stop. 'My baby,' she whispered as he slowly filled her lonely body with his massive cock. 'You feel so good! I want it all!' Sela cried as it slid into her, touching places she never knew existed until now.

Her tight muscles hugged him, just as if he was returning home from a long trip. 'Oh Mom!' he moaned standing back up, pushing himself in her wonderful body, the same one that had driven him crazy as a boy and now he was taking her as a man. 'I'm going to fuck you day and night,' he moaned as he started sliding in and out of her glorious body.

'Oh yes!' she screamed, biting the sofa, enjoying his massive cock.

'I'm going to fuck you,' he cried as her pussy squeezed, not wanting it to pull from her body.

'Yes!' Sela screamed louder as his pace quickened, lifting her hips from the sofa with every deep thrust. 'Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Make me your whore!' she screamed more, squeezing her pussy around him, never wanting this wonderful time with her son to end.

He moved faster, watching her gorgeous ass, her biting and holding the sofa cushions and he couldn't wait for her to cum on his cock. It would be the ultimate bonding between a loving mother and her devoted son. He continued looking at her great ass drew back his hand and slapped it.

'Oh fuck!' she screamed, as her muscles clamped on him. 'Yes, spank me; I've been a bad Mommy!' Sela yelled as the stinging on her ass rushed over her, right to her pussy and she was close. Close to cuming on the boy that came from the place he was fucking. The little boy she held and fed from her breasts and she was only seconds away from exploding on his cock.

'Oh Mom!' he groaned as her pussy grabbed his cock so hard, it felt as if there was a hand inside her squeezing him. He drew back his hand and slapped her other cheek.

And, just like before, her pussy grabbed him, holding it tight as the wonderful sensation of being slapped. 'Yes!' she squealed holding the cushions as he fucked her with no mercy. 'Fuck Mommy! Fuck your Mom!' Sela screamed as loud as she could and didn't care if anyone heard or not. She was in heaven. A man that truly loved her was giving her the love she'd done without more than half her life and he was her son. 'Oh God! Oh Johnny! Oh Johnny!' she screamed louder as her lonely body exploded around him. Her son, the one man who truly loved her and would never leave her lonely again, was giving her the best gift in the world.

Johnny felt her cuming; he grabbed her hips and started pumping her with hard, deep thrust. 'Come on baby! Cum for me,' he said holding her tight, making sure to please all her needs and to let her know that she'd never do without again. He watched her grabbing and clawing at the sofa and knew he'd pleased the woman he loved. 'That's my girl,' he whispered caressing her ass and couldn't wait for his turn. His balls were full of warm cum for the beautiful lady under him, even if she was his mother.

'Oh Johnny!' Sela cried as tears rolled from his eyes. 'That was fantastic,' she sobbed, wanting to hug him so bad and she couldn't wait for her chance to please him. 'I want you. Let me love my baby now.' Sela said turning to smile at him, hoping this would never end. There was no way she could ever go back to her abusive husband after being with Johnny, even if he was her son.

He carefully eased from her body and walked to sit on the sofa. Johnny held her hand as she curled on his lap, hugging so hard it hurt his neck. 'I guess this means you liked it?' he smiled returning her hug and couldn't wait to get back inside her and fill her tiny pussy full of his hot cum.

'Like my ass!' she gasped, giving him a playful slap and couldn't believe what he said. 'I loved it and I want more and more of it,' she smiled, hoping his offer of coming to live with him was still open. 'Would you still be interested in me coming to live with you?' Sela asked with a shaky voice, praying he wanted her.

He smiled, pulled her closed, kissed her and replied, 'There's no way in hell I'm letting you go,' he smiled and knew it was time to finish. He wanted to love this beautiful woman on his lap. 'I need you,' he said caressing her face and wanted to fill her full of cum and didn't care if she was his Mom or not.

'How do you want me?' she said as tears of gladness rolled down her face. Johnny, her baby boy wanted her and she knew he'd love her until the day she died. 'I'll do anything you want.' Sela whispered, hoping he'd use her and make all his dreams of her complete.

He just smiled at her and knew that he'd found his dream come true. 'I'm thinking of you on me, facing me,' he winked and she quickly got up and moved over him. 'Damn, you don't waist any time,' he laughed as she reached down; guiding him back to the place he'd came from. 'Oh Mom!' he cried, pushing up, deep into her tight pussy as far as he could go. 'I love you! Oh I love you so much!' he moaned as her muscles grabbed him tight.

Sela jumped up, moved over him and couldn't get his long, thick cock in her fast enough. 'My baby!' she whimpered as his girth stretched her pussy as wide. 'I love your big cock!' she moaned, hugging him, smashing his face to her large breasts as he pushed up, and rammed his cock deep into her body. 'Don't ever stop fucking me,' she begged, enjoying him deep in her, giving her the love she'd been without so long.

'I'll always love and fuck you,' he smiled giving her a long and deep kiss as her hips moved up and down. 'Fuck me, Mom! Fuck me!' he moaned, watching her hips moving and her big breasts swaying from side to side. 'Fuck yes! Oh Mom, go,' he whispered, enjoying her loving him and he knew there'd be no one else in his life. He loved his Mom and no other woman could make him feel this loved. He felt his cock jump and at last, he came. Filling his beautiful mother with hot cum. 'I love you! Oh I love you so much,' he moaned, enjoying the feel of cuming in his Mom's body. So many dreams of her and wondering what it would be like to love her were over.

Well, that's it. I'm sure everyone will want more, but sorry. No part two. Use your imagination. Just remember to vote. If you're going to be an ass and leave a smart ass comment, FUCK OFF! I'm getting sick of people knocking my stories. If you're going to do it, have the balls to leave an email.

To all others, THANK YOU!

12