All Comments on 'A Weekend in the Country Ch. 06'

by RTVanders

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mspervy46mspervy46about 8 years ago
Awesome

No reason they shouldn't marry each other (Vegas, like my father & I).

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Nice story - Mother and son sharing a new life and now sharing their bodies. He can certainly take care of his Mom but we need to see how she takes care of him !! Another chapter or two please. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like his lusty young hero Rhys, RTV does it again and again

RTV gives us great stories of hot son and mom fucking, while Rhys gives his mom the hot incestuous fucks she needs and craves. His mother is so good to her son, I love how she cups and cuddles her boy's balls, such a sweet motherly thing to do. Mom knows that her kid's heavy loaded balls produce the glorious stuff that she can't get enough of. Like any son would, Rhys gets a real kick out of how his semen's become a normal part of his mother's life, asleep or awake. "The thought that my mom lay sleeping with some of my cum still inside her pussy caused my cock to throb with excitement." Okay, Rhys, time to get that throbbing cock up where it belongs--the same warm wet wonderful hole you came out of, boy. Go and give your mommy another helping of what she loves so much--a great big twatful of your warm creamy sperm.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Yummy!

Learning and loving together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great series. Hope we see more and hear more about their future together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story, just the right story to sex ratio. Please another chapter or two.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still very nice but don't care for the short chapters 5 stars !!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous