All Comments on 'A Weekend of Servitude'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

Iono why but it felt more like a straight bi story was hot but more hetero than gay and hard to relate to richard didnt even get a good sex scene that was descriptive it was more of tatiana so hard to get into

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?

Was this accidentally placed in the wrong category? Gay male is for "men loving men". Perhaps this would fit better in BDSM?

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 7 years agoAuthor
sorry

If there was a bisexual category I would have placed the story there but the powers that be have resisted requests for such a designation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Loved this as usual Piggy. Actually I love all your stories. Some people on this site get too hung up on categories, but with the trolls roaming freely in LW, it's hard for an author to use that category for anything.

gooddickensgooddickensabout 7 years ago
One of your best

I so love to read your new postings. Always guaranteed to open new doors of fantasy. Such kinky, lovely openings....er doors.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gosh this plot is non sense and so poor. It lacks of creativity and waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this bad written story.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggy8 months agoAuthor

Interesting take annon. Could you be more specific? What didn't you like about the plot and why do you feel it was poorly written?

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggy8 months agoAuthor

The first sentence needs a comma after the word "Gosh." Additionally, the word nonsense is one word.

The second sentence is choppy with fragments. Should read "It lacks creativity, and it is a waste of time to read all the way through."

The last sentence please replace bad with badly.

Current grade F

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3488 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.