A Weekend of Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan laced his thick fingers into her short, dark hair and pulled. He thrust up into her frothy cunt and Tatiana felt the warm euphoria of a climax approaching.

"I'm going to cum, Sir," she panted wantonly. "May I cum, Sir? Please?" Her voice trembled and her body shook. She closed her eyes and tried to delay her impending orgasm as she waited for Sir to grant her wish.

"Cum for me, Pet," he said with a cocky smile. He looked at Richard smugly and rammed his dick into the sexy brunette. He grabbed her throat anew and squeezed hard, choking her as a violent climax shook her to the core.

Tatiana twisted and writhed on his big cock. Her tits and tummy jiggled and her legs quivered and quaked. She cried out when Jonathan released her throat and then slumped forward, mashing her tits against his chest and pressing her lips against his while her husband looked on. She had climaxed like that only once before. It had been when Richard was drunk and he too had choked her hard.

Richard was usually a giving and attentive lover and he and Tatiana had tremendous chemistry. He had tried to be dominant and almost vicious, per her pleas, but he loved her dearly and struggled to inflict pain on his beautiful wife, even when she begged him to hit her ass harder and pull her hair until she cried. It simply was not in his nature.

Richard's urges for submission were different than his wife's. He enjoyed some pain but what he craved was humiliation and degradation. He wanted to be pushed to, and sometimes past, his limits. Tatiana had done better at meeting his twisted needs than he had at meeting hers, but the void they both felt had brought them to Jonathan.

The couple had often perused websites like swinglifestyle and fetlife but had come up empty for years before they found Jonathan on Tumblr. He seemed experienced and genuine and they were both intrigued by his many posts, both texts and images alike.

The limo pulled into a long driveway, which led to a large house in the country. It had been a forty-five minute drive, but it was late and there had been little of the customary DC traffic. The big black car drove past a horse barn and grazing area and into a circular driveway in front of an opulent stone house with large columns and an ornate wooden front door.

"Get out and wait by the car," Jonathan said curtly. He knocked on the partition and the driver lowered the tinted glass window, letting the lights from outside of the house stream into the back.

Tatiana climbed from the car with her dress bunched around her trim waist. Her heavy natural tits sagged slightly under their significant weight and her nipples crinkled from the cool fall air. She glanced at Rich and smiled but stayed silent. They had not been given permission to speak to each other and she did not want to disappoint Sir Jonathan, lest she be punished.

Jonathan had made it clear in their conversations leading up to this meeting that he fancied a variety of punishments, ranging from lashes with a switch to orgasm denial. He would use whatever worked best and given her love of pain he was likely to use orgasm denial on her - she definitely didn't want that.

Rich looked at his beautiful but disheveled wife. She had a radiant, post orgasmic glow and he was glad that she'd enjoyed her first time with Jonathan. He then looked at the large home and sprawling property. Given the distance they had traveled and the lay of the land, he estimated that they were in northern Virginia, probably Loudoun county, one of the wealthiest places in the country.

Rich's company had invested heavily in real estate during the great recession, buying investment properties out of foreclosure at the bottom of the market and then selling them five years later at a 25% to 50% profit as the economy rebounded.

He knew the local real estate market. He figured the acreage alone was likely worth a million plus and the entire property was probably $2.5 million at a minimum, meaning if it was Jonathan's, he was almost as well off as Rich and Tatiana were.

"Put the usual amount on my account," Jonathan told the driver, "and Tatiana will give you a bonus." He tucked his still slimy cock into his pants and climbed from the vehicle. His cock had softened and he walked up to his new pet while ignoring her pig husband.

Jonathan laced his fingers into her short dark hair and pulled it hard, making her squeak like a mouse. He tweaked her long nipples and tugged at her neatly trimmed bush.

"Go give the driver head. Make him cum and then hold it in your mouth," Jonathan ordered. He released her hair and shoved her toward the front of the car.

Tatiana walked briskly around to the driver's side of the vehicle. The door was open and the driver's pants were around his ankles. He was a wiry, dark skinned man of Indian or Middle Eastern descent. His gnarled cock was rigid and ready, pointing skyward as he waited expectantly for his blow job. It was a short, fat rod with an ashy shaft and a slimy wet tip. He smelled of curry and his cock of onions but Tatiana dutifully dropped to her knees and swallowed him whole. His dick was as thick as Jonathan's but was less than five inches long, almost like a coke can, and she sucked hard on it while cupping his balls.

"Pig," Jonathan barked at Richard, "go watch your wife pay for the limo ride with her mouth, like a common whore."

Richard scurried around the car and watched as his beautiful wife blew a total stranger, for "services rendered." He felt simultaneously excited and sickened and began to wonder what he had done. It would not be the last time he had regrets about meeting Sir Jonathan.

Tatiana slurped noisily on the driver's disgusting cock. Saliva spilled from the corners of her sexy mouth. She felt his legs quiver and heard his breathing become labored. He sighed and groaned softly as he erupted into the beautiful woman's mouth. She backed off and caught the entire load.

"Let me see it, Pet," Jonathan demanded as he stepped over and grabbed her chin.

Tatiana opened her mouth wide, showing him the huge load of thick cum inside. She felt dirty, nasty and disgusting, like a street-walking whore, and she loved it. Her pussy was dripping wet and her juices ran down her thick, meaty thighs.

"Good slut," he praised, sending butterflies through her soft belly. "Now, kiss your Pig husband and let him share in the fruits of your labor."

Tatiana's eyes lit up and she pressed her near naked body against her fully clothed husband. She could feel his hard cock and knew he wanted to kiss her. She and Rich had often talked during sex about snowballing and creampie eating, but while he wanted to do both before his climax, once he came, he lost that desire.

Rich opened his mouth and pressed his lips against Tatiana's. His tongue plunged into the warm, sloppy mess inside her mouth and entwined with hers, stirring the driver's cum into a frothy lather. His mind reeled and he ached to release his cock and plunge it deep inside his sexy wife's tight, wet pussy.

"Now swallow," Jonathan ordered with a satisfied grin. He liked the couple. He had spent months getting to know them. They had all talked about their likes, dislikes and expectations if and when they ever got together. Rich and Tatiana were both open-minded and kinky and their kinks aligned well with his. He also found Tatiana very attractive and sexy.

Tatiana and Rich looked into each other's eyes and swallowed. It felt like a bonding moment, where each was a near equal in servitude to Master Jonathan. They weren't sure where the night would take them, but felt they were in capable hands.

Jonathan ordered the couple inside and guided them into the finished basement of the large, well-appointed home. The main room in the basement looked normal at a glance, but upon closer inspection, there were several things that seemed purposely built.

"Strip," Johnathan said curtly to Richard. "Put your clothes in here." He handed Richard a large clear plastic bag, then walked over to Tatiana.

She stood with her hands clasped behind her back and her legs shoulder width. Her eyes were cast toward he floor, submissively, and her body was at attention and ready to perform. She appeared well trained and Jonathan wondered if she had ever been with a professional Dom before. Both Rich and Tatiana had insisted that he was their first but he was, as always, skeptical.

Rich stripped naked and folded his clothes before placing them into the giant zip lock bag and presenting them to Sir Jonathan. His heart was racing and his cock jutted lewdly from his fit, athletic body, betraying the depths of his excitement.

"This won't do," Jonathan said tersely. He flicked Richard's erection, making him jump in surprise. He grabbed the man's balls and squeezed until Richard groaned and his cock started to wilt.

"Bend over at the waist and let me inspect your body," Jonathan ordered. He was calm and matter-of-fact in his command and Richard instantly complied. He liked the submissive man's enthusiasm and willingness, but it was clear that while he had some slut training, likely from Tatiana, he was mostly a blank canvas.

Jonathan spread Richard's cheeks and poked his finger against the man's puckered asshole. He brought it up and sniffed, checking if it was clean and fresh. He had instructed the couple to shower and use wet wipes, and also to give each other an enema before they left Chicago. His plan was to send Richard back to the hotel at some point, but to keep Tatiana for the entire weekend, so he could have her alone.

Satisfied that Richard was clean inside and out, and that his cock had shriveled during the inspection, Jonathan let him straighten up, then grabbed a clear plastic chastity device from a cabinet by the wet bar. It was new and still in the package. He held it up for all to see.

Tatiana smiled knowingly and Richard cringed. He had never been locked in chastity, though Tatiana had teased him about doing so, especially when his excessive jerking off impacted their sex life.

"Tatiana, put this on your husband's cock," Jonathan said as he stepped back, recording a short video on his phone of Tatiana locking her husband's dick into the device.

Jonathan ordered the couple into the bedroom. He guided Tatiana onto the king-sized bed and told her husband to sit opposite them on a leather love seat. He reached behind the love seat and grabbed a heavy chain. It was locked to the wall on one end, and on the other was a studded leather dog collar.

Richard bowed his head as Sir Jonathan buckled the collar around his neck. He felt weak and powerless with his cock locked in chastity and his neck chained to the wall.

Jonathan undressed and then climbed onto the bed. He straddled Tatiana's waist and inched higher until his semi-erect cock hung into her pretty mouth. His big balls brushed against her chin and his cock grew rigid. It looked enormous jutting proudly from his muscular, naked body and she purred like a kitten as she sucked on his smooth, shaven balls. After a few minutes, he inched forward, letting her tongue slither over his asshole, causing him to sigh deep and low.

Jonathan allowed his pet to lick and suck his cock, ass and balls for several long moments. He then looked at Richard and smiled knowingly. A pained expression danced on the submissive man's face.

Tatiana spread her thick legs wide and Jonathan slipped between them. He sank balls deep inside her and looked down with a wide grin on his handsome face. Her pussy was still soaking wet and she quiffed as he started to pump his hips. He felt himself touch bottom as his pelvis slapped hard against her fat, wet pussy.

He pounded her hard and Tatiana felt another climax wash over her. As she started to cum, she realized she had forgotten to ask for permission and knew she would pay for such poor judgment.

When Jonathan felt Tatiana shudder, he pulled his cock from her wet hole. He roughly flipped her onto her belly and lifted her big round ass up, parting her cheeks and exposing her tight sphincter. He drooled spit onto the rubbery balloon knot and then eased his slippery cock into her ass.

Tatiana grunted and clenched her jaw. Rich had gone through a stage where he fucked her ass often, but it had been over a year since he'd done so, so she was ill prepared for Sir Jonathan's big cock.

Richard winced and squirmed as his cock struggled to stiffen inside the tight male chastity device. He watched with wide, hungry eyes as Master Jonathan pounded his wife's ass relentlessly.

Jonathan felt his cum boiling and he thrust hard and deep into Tatiana's ass. Looking over his shoulder at her pathetic husband, he smiled triumphantly as he buried every inch of his cock in her ass and erupted inside her, painting her bowels with thick, white cum.

Richard's stomach retched as Sir Jonathan stood before him and fed his slimy, spent dick into his mouth. He was glad that they had given each other enemas earlier as he obediently slurped on Jonathan's softening cock. The taste of cum mixed with the faint residual flavor of Tatiana's pussy made him moan like a ravenous whore. He panted like a bitch in heat when Jonathan pulled his cock away and instructed his wife to straddle his eager mouth.

Tatiana lowered her gaping, well-fucked ass onto her husband's face. She loved having her ass eaten almost as much as her pussy and his tongue felt fantastic on her sore, abused hole.

Richard licked and sucked every drop of cum from his beautiful wife's ass and he eagerly swallowed. He felt a ravenous hunger for more as his dick struggled and strained in the chastity device. He'd never been more turned on in his life. When Sir asked if he wanted to lick man ass, he begged for it like a starving dog.

Jonathan turned away from the submissive man and pulled his ass cheeks apart. He was surprised at how quickly Richard had been broken. Most men will put up a fight when another man tries to dominate him and his wife, especially one who had lived as an alpha male for fifty years. Richard had wilted like a flower without water.

Richard buried his face between Sir's cheeks and pushed his tongue deep. His entire body rocked fore and aft and he tongue fucked his new master, completely surrendering his mind and body to the powerful dominant. His hands trembled with lust and he grabbed Sir's strong legs so he could push his tongue even deeper inside his Master's asshole.

Tatiana was shocked to see her strong, masculine husband licking Sir's ass. Richard had always balked at the mere suggestion of performing analingus on a man. It made her wonder what other lines her husband would cross before the weekend was finished.

Jonathan beckoned Tatiana from the bed and told her, "Suck me hard, while your husband licks my asshole."

"Yes, Master," she replied in a deep, throaty tone. Her pussy dripped like a running faucet and she quickly sucked him whole. His flaccid cock fit nicely in her hungry mouth and her head bobbed slowly, working his shaft until it was fully erect.

Jonathan unfastened the chain from the dog collar and ordered Richard to lie on his back on the bed. Richard had a good idea what was coming next and he started to shiver. One of his biggest fantasies since he and Tatiana had begun to explore his bisexuality was to lay under her while a man fucked her.

Tatiana straddled her husband in the 69 position and Jonathan knelt behind her with his rejuvenated cock poised to attack. He rubbed it across her red, swollen lips, making her moan and squirm. He pushed forward slowly and Richard watched as her pussy easily swallowed all nine inches of his big, beautiful cock.

Richard grabbed his wife's full hips and lifted his head so he could lick her hard clit, Sir's cock sliding easily over his tongue at the same time. He lapped hungrily at his wife's pussy and his Master's cock. The position was everything he'd dreamed it would be and he sucked on Sir's balls each time he paused deep inside Tatiana's pussy.

Jonathan fucked Tatiana hard and fast. Her body trembled and he granted her permission for unlimited orgasms when he was inside her. She cried out loudly, her juices soaking his pelvis. Slumping forward, she pressed her lips to her husband's warm flesh as Jonathan fucked her into a lather.

Sir's big heavy balls tightened. They slapped gently against Richard's forehead. His breathing became labored and his thrusts were wild and deep. Finally, he paused and unleashed a torrent of cum into Tatiana's womb as her husband sucked gently on his balls.

Jonathan slipped his cock from Tatiana's pussy, smearing cum and pussy juice on Richard's face and into his greying hair. At Sir's order, Tatiana rose back on her haunches and lowered her cum-filled pussy to her husband's waiting mouth.

Gravity drained Jonathan's seed into Richard's mouth and he hungrily slurped it from his wife's pussy. He felt dirty, depraved and was well past the ability for rational thought. He felt like a receptacle whose sole purpose was to swallow his Master's cum.

Tatiana ground her sloppy pussy against her husband's face, covering it with pussy juice and cum. He lapped her clit until, with Jonathan's permission, she came hard on his talented tongue.

Jonathan smirked and clipped a leash onto Richard's collar. He tugged hard, pulling his Pig Slut from the bed. Then, he ordered him, "Heel," as he walked him to the bathroom like a dog. Richard's head was spinning. He was confused but obeyed when Sir ordered him into the tub.

Richard and Tatiana had experimented with watersports but Richard had never imagined being peed on by a man. The thought, for reasons he couldn't explain, was much different than being pissed on by a woman. It was disgusting and he didn't want it but he was flying without a net. He'd agreed to no safe word and hadn't established piss play as a hard limit.

"Tatiana, get in here my Pet," Jonathan ordered. He ordered Richard onto his back and told Tatiana to kneel over him.

"Spread your ass for me, my Pet," he ordered and she did so quickly as he aimed his flaccid cock at her gorgeous round ass.

Jonathan unleashed a powerful yellow stream, aiming it at Tatiana's asshole and letting it run down her crack into Richard's mouth. He ordered Richard to catch and swallow his gift, which he did.

The hot, acrid urine poured into Richard's open mouth and he swallowed quickly. The depravity of what he was doing made him feel wanton and wicked. His dick strained against its restraint, making him squirm and groan.

Richard's head spun. He felt drunk and delirious with lust. He had pleasured his wife and their master for almost two hours and ached from head to toe. The taste of pussy, cum and pee saturated his mouth. He reeked of sex and urine. He wanted to ask - no, beg - Sir Jonathan to release his cock and allow him to cum, but he knew it was futile and hung his head in defeat.

Jonathan tossed Richard a pair of pink gym shorts and a light blue tee shirt. Then he pressed the Uber app on his phone and requested an economy car for pick up.

"I'm sorry, Pig, but you can't stay. Get dressed. Your ride will be here in five to ten minutes. Your wife will spend the night with me. She's earned it. I'll let you know when you can pick her and your clothes up," Jonathan said with a hearty laugh. He handed Richard his phone and watched as the older man struggled into the tight shorts and tee shirt, which were both at least a size too small for his solid frame.

Richard looked like a disheveled gay prostitute as he climbed into the little Korean car in front of Jonathan's house. He was glad the driver had gum available for riders and took two sticks to kill the taste of pee in his mouth. His mind was reeling and he felt nauseous. He couldn't believe that Tatiana had stayed without him and he wondered how he would deal without his beautiful wife for the night.