A Weekend of Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan wasn't gay and he wasn't attracted to men, but he enjoyed dominating men almost as much as he did women and he especially enjoyed dominating alpha men like Richard. He slowly sank the length of his big prick into Richard's ass and drooled more lube onto their union.

"You feel loose and sloppy. Did you like getting your bitch hole fucked?" Jonathan teased with a knowing smile.

"Yes, Master," Richard replied as his cheeks flushed. "The men you sent to the hotel fucked my ass well."

"Tatiana, your husband is quite a slut," he chided as he grabbed Richard's hips and sank deep.

Richard grunted and groaned as Jonathan began to thrust. He started slowly with long, languid strokes but his pace soon quickened. He allowed Richard a brief respite as he got used to the size and girth of his impressive cock but once he did, Jonathan demanded that he resume pleasing his wife.

Tatiana watched Sir fuck her husband with big eager eyes. She had never seen two men fucking and it was one of the most erotic things she'd ever witnessed. Her husband moaned and his body rocked forward and back, mashing his face against her sloppy pussy, making her wince. She had lost track of how many men had been inside her and how many times she'd climaxed. She was utterly exhausted and more sexually satisfied than she'd ever been.

Richard felt a steady stream of pre-cum drain from his caged cock as Jonathan pounded his ass. The feeling of his big, bare cock was amazing and he moaned shamelessly as his wife grabbed hold of his head and mashed his mouth against her cunt.

Richard licked and sucked Tatiana as Jonathan fucked his gaping ass. He felt Jonathan thrust harder and faster and his master's cock grew bigger and harder in his rectum.

Jonathan grunted like a wild boar and emptied his balls in his slut slave's sissy ass. It had been a while since he'd fucked a man. Most of the men who came to him as one half of a couple were more vanilla than Richard and his wife. Their openness and lack of boundaries was refreshing.

"Tatiana, I think you should repay your husband for his diligence. Lick his asshole clean and then share my cum with him," Jonathan ordered. Then he left them alone in the room to get reacquainted.

Jonathan sent the couple back to DC to rest for the night, but he had more fun planned for their final day in the metropolitan area.

On Sunday morning, Richard parked the rental Escalade in Jonathan's driveway and helped his wife from the passenger door of the big black SUV. They had checked out of the hotel and their packed bags lay in the trunk so they could drive straight to the airport for their 8 PM flight back to Chicago.

Tatiana had spent the night being pampered by her husband. Richard had run her a bath and she soaked in the large jetted tub until the water became tepid. He then rubbed lotion onto her feet and massaged her body from head to toe with massage oil, leaving her calm and relaxed before bed.

Once she drifted off to sleep he allowed himself to shower, shave and groom his cock and balls. He gave himself another enema, per Jonathan's most recent text, and assured his master that his wife had not unlocked his cock from the chastity device. He still hadn't ejaculated in over a week and his mind was clouded by uncontrollable lust.

"You look lovely, my pet. Come with me," Jonathan said as he greeted Tatiana at the door to his house with a deep, passionate kiss. He stepped back and admired her for several moments, his warm eyes traveling over her supple curves. A bright smile spread across his handsome face and then he looked into her pretty blue eyes.

Tatiana shivered and goosebumps formed on her arms and legs. She wore a sleeveless, body hugging red dress which accentuated her generous curves and left little to the imagination. The hem reached the floor and there was a long slit up the side which ended just below her ass. The neckline was below her big breasts, showing all of her sexy cleavage.

"Thank you, Sir," Tatiana said with a playful smile. His deep kiss left her breathless and reignited the smoldering inferno inside her belly. She liked the way he looked at her and she adored his strong, masculine demeanor. She loved her husband and she had no intention of ever leaving him but under different circumstances, Jonathan was the type of man she could see herself with.

Jonathan led them to the basement and ordered her husband to strip naked in the main room while Tatiana and the Dom sat close together on a small, intimate black leather love seat and watched.

Tatiana giggled as her husband's caged cock popped into view. Unlike Tatiana's sexy, yet formal attire, Richard had been dressed casually in jeans and a tee shirt. His cock was too big for the small plastic chastity device and it bulged from its seams. The flesh looked purple and almost bruised.

"My guests will be arriving for brunch at noon. You will serve as the waiter and busboy. Tatiana will be the cocktail waitress. She will be dressed as she is and my guests will have carte blanche to use her as they desire," Jonathan said calmly. He beckoned Richard to him and cupped the other man's balls as he inspected his grooming.

"Yes, Sir," Richard replied softly. His cock twitched in its unyielding restraints.

"You love your husband, don't you, my Pet?" He asked in a low, sexy voice.

"Yes, Sir, I love him very much," Tatiana replied as she looked up into Jonathan's pretty eyes and smiled warmly.

"Show your husband some love," he said as he beckoned Richard closer.

Tatiana ran her soft hands up her husband's legs and looked up at him with a warm, sexy smile. She pressed her lips against his silky flesh and planted light, butterfly kisses on his thighs and belly. A stream of pre-cum dripped from Richard's restrained dick and she opened her mouth and took it inside her, tasting her man's seed.

"Oh, fuck," Richard groaned. His legs began to tremble. He gritted his teeth and struggled to calm himself as Tatiana sucked gently on his balls.

The doorbell upstairs rang, ending the fun for the moment and Jonathan tossed a pair of tight leather shorts to Richard. "Put these on and meet us upstairs in the kitchen." He led Tatiana upstairs and gave her strict instructions about what was expected of her for the afternoon.

Richard walked into the kitchen wearing a tight white shirt and black leather shorts. He felt ridiculous, but nevertheless followed his wife when she left with a tray of drinks.

Richard and Tatiana served food and drinks for more than an hour, during which time they were both groped and fondled with impunity by all of Jonathan's guests. After dinner the guests began to separate into groups of two, three and four, and their clothes came off.

Richard was coaxed into a room with a well hung older man and a fat but sexy and buxom redhead while his wife buried her face in the untrimmed pussy of a tall angular brunette with a tightly laced leather corset and a sadistic personality.

Richard slurped noisily on the gray old man's fat prick. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he took the man deep in his eager throat. The man's coarse white pubes tickled Richard's nose and he breathed in the man's fresh, clean scent. He liked the feel of the fat cock in his mouth. It felt comfortable and it was the perfect size to be sucked.

The fat redhead moved close and began to suck the older man's balls. She smelled deliciously feminine and sexy. Richard had enjoyed sucking cock and getting fucked but he enjoyed the soft sensuality of a woman more.

Richard reached between the woman's thick thighs and expertly rubbed her engorged clit. Her legs quivered and she shuddered from a quick hard climax. She leaned hard against Richard until her orgasm subsided. Her soft hand caressed Richard's ass and her finger tips teased his asshole.

"I want to watch my husband fuck you," she giggled as she forced two fingers into Richard's ass.

She spread her legs and lay back with her eyes wide. Richard quickly moved between her legs with his ass in the air. He lowered his mouth to her fragrant pussy and sucked her lips. His tongue flicked her clit as her huband sank his dick deep in Richard's ass.

The man fucked Richard at at a frenetic pace. He was a good fuck and his thick dick stroked Richard's prostate with each stroke making his dick leak like a sieve.

The woman grabbed Richard's head and pulled it tight against her soaking wet cunt. Her hips bucked wildly and she cried out as she came. She pushed Richard away from her hypersensitive clit and watched with wide eyes as her husband dumped his load onto the small of Richard's back.

Jonathan led Richard down to the basement and ordered him to strip. He fished out his still flaccid cock and looked expectantly at the older man before beckoning him closer. Richard crawled across the floor like a dog with a blank, lust filled gaze in his eyes.

Richard looked at his master's cock and then glanced quickly at the open door. Tatiana stood watching. Her pretty eyes were wide and eager and her cheeks were flushed. A pair of enormous chocolate brown hands cupped her breasts and she leaned back, kissing the stranger as a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Richard dutifully took Jonathan's soft dick into his mouth. The salty flavor of sweat and cum filled his mouth and he moaned deep and low. He had, before the weekend began, never tasted the forbidden fruit of homoerotic desire, but in short order, sucking cock had become second nature.

He slurped noisily on the big, pulsating slab of meat and saliva spilled from the corners of his hungry mouth. His cock strained against the confines of his chastity device and he groaned like a needy whore. His mind was clouded with a ravenous hunger and his body trembled as he sucked hard and fast.

Jonathan ordered Richard onto the bed and securely fastened his arms and legs to its corners. He then guided Tatiana on top of him in the 69 position and bound her legs to the bed.

Tatiana's big juicy ass blocked Richard from seeing much of anything and he tensed as the bed shifted under the significant weight of an unknown third party. His body shivered and he breathed deep, drawing the smell of sex and humanity into his lungs.

Richard watched wide eyed and terrified as the biggest, blackest dick he'd ever seen bounced overhead. It was almost as thick as a beer can and it dwarfed even Jonathan's impressive cock.

The man pulled back his foreskin and rubbed the fat, bulbous tip against her engorged lips. He smeared pre-cum onto her dripping cunt and she moaned like a wanton whore.

"Go easy, stud," Tatiana giggled nervously. She had never had anything so big and she groaned like a wounded animal as he eased several inches inside her. She placed her hand behind her big, round ass, blocking him from going any deeper.

"Oh, fuck," Tatiana grunted as the big black man started to thrust. Her labia clung to his fat shaft when he pulled back and her juices coated his flesh, showing exactly how deep inside her he had been.

"Move your fucking hand bitch," the man barked loudly. His deep, angry voice sent a shiver down her spine and made the hair stand at attention on the back of her neck.

She quickly moved her hand and the man fucked her with fast, shallow jabs. He was only using half of his length but Tatiana grunted and groaned with each thrust. Her juices flowed freely and dripped onto Richard's face. Her obvious excitement made Richard's stomach churn and the man began to work deeper, pushing most of his huge cock into Tatiana's frothy womb.

"Jesus fucking Christ your cock is big," she panted. It was so big that it felt like she was giving birth and it hurt like hell but in spite of that, she liked it. Her body rocked faster and her ravenous cunt swallowed him whole.

Her grunts, moans and groans filled the room and her body quivered and quaked.

The big, powerful black man grabbed Tatiana's wide hips and thrust deep. His big, heavy balls brushed Richard's lips and the submissive moved so he could lick his wife's hard little clit.

"Oh fuck, oh shit," Tatiana moaned. "Yes, fuck yes!" Her pretty face contorted and her legs quivered beside her husband's cheeks. She'd never felt anything like this before: a huge black cock inside her soaking wet pussy and Richard's talented tongue flicking her clit.

Tatiana had never had sex with a black man before. Her Eastern European parents would have disowned her if she had tried it when she was younger and while they had become less bigoted over the years, she still felt a pang of guilt, knowing they wouldn't approve.

Her head thrashed wildly and she came hard. Her juices squirted from her hole and she screamed loudly as intense waves of pleasure washed over her. Her clear, viscous lube soaked Richard's face and she quivered and quaked.

The man slammed his dick into her hard and fast. His hips pounded against her ass and his big black dick pistoned into her creamy depths like a jackhammer, making her short circuit.

Tatiana went wild. Her thick body thrust back to meet his cock and she twisted her nipples violently. Another climax shook her to the core and she slumped forward as the man continued to fuck her hard from behind.

He thrust deep and his big balls tightened. He grunted low like a wild animal and unleashed a torrent of cum into her sloppy womb, filling it with his potent seed. He thrust several more times, making Tatiana twitch and pant, and then pulled his spent cock from her gaping hole.

His cum drained like a river from her gaping cunt into Richard's willing mouth. Several more men followed the well hung black man and every one of them pumped his seed into her.

Tatiana was exhausted when Jonathan untied her and let her climb from the bed. He tossed her the red dress and then untied Richard.

"You should get going if you're going to make your flight," he said calmly. He handed Richard his clothes from the night they arrived and he walked from the room without another word.

Tatiana looked at her husband and smiled. She felt exhausted but satisfied and her pretty eyes traveled down his body to his caged cock. It looked purple and raw and she took the key, which hung from a silver from chain around her neck. Their service to Jonathan was over. He had made that clear before he left. He was done with them.

Her hands trembled as she unlocked the chastity device and freed her husband's beautiful cock. He wasn't as big as Jonathan or the black man but he had a pretty cock that she'd always felt was perfect for her and she took it into her warm mouth.

Richard's cock immediately grew erect and he moaned softly. His wife's talented lips felt incredible and his breathing deepened.

"I'm not going to last long," he warned apologetically as he sped towards the point of no return. His toes curled and his legs quivered.

"Cum for me, Baby," Tatiana said in a soft, breathy tone. She stroked his rock hard shaft and sucked the smooth spongy tip. Her fingers caressed his balls and she felt them tighten.

Richard erupted inside his wife's mouth and she swallowed quickly. He tasted better than any of the other men had and she felt her heart swell. Her love for Richard grew in those moments and they embraced, kissing tenderly before they both dressed and walked upstairs.

Tatiana slipped the key into her pocked and put the cock cage in her purse. She had enjoyed the way Richard acted when his dick was locked up and she planned to do it again.

Jonathan was nowhere to be seen when the couple got upstairs and they left, confused but happy with their weekend as slaves.

Later that night, Jonathan texted them both and let them know that they were good slaves and they were welcome back anytime. He smiled knowing that they would likely never do so but that the weekend had changed them both.