All Comments on 'A Weird One Ch. 10'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago

I Love This Story and was really worried something had happened since this chapter took so long to post!! Please keep it coming!! (I am also Happy to be able to vote and post, I guess you have Anonymous people blocked from voting and commenting so I'm glad I finally signed up)

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
Feels like....

...the insanity could go on forever. Loving the various interwoven threads. With Natasha sort of back, where does that leave the great tension we had with Eddie? I guess that will be answered as we go.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

I love this story! There is so much going on, but some how each chapter still makes me go "Oh my God". This series is truly a guilty pleasure of mine. Keep of the good work!

Mr WolfMr Wolfalmost 11 years ago
Just Gets Better...

Keep 'em coming, but please don't make us wait so long!

5*

Regards

Mr Wolf

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
awesome series

This is such a great series and has me checking every week for an update :) Its also great to be able to comment on it and vote ;)

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

this is shaping up to be my fave series of all time

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A fantastic story

This is one of the best series I have read.

There's so much going on in this story and it is so interesting to see how much Bobby can manage and still keep a relationship with Tasha.

One thing that makes the story so real is all of the little things that are going on in all of the character's lives, and how they deal with their lives. It makes the people seem so real.

This is some of Bob's best work in my opinion, and I've been a faithful reader of his for a very long time.

Thanks Bob, for all of the work you have put into this series, and hope that there will be many more chapters.

Rich...

wilbur52wilbur52almost 11 years ago

I would love to be Bobby Marchant. Weird and crazily horney 24/7 he must have a built in "cialis" producing organ. great idea put to print. 5stars for series so far, so how about slacking off cause dont want to wear out the "4+1" on my keyboard.

waiting patiently for more.

bruce_parkerbruce_parkerover 9 years ago
Wow

At this point I though I would be bored but no, you still keep me interested......do you have anything non-erotic and just as interesting?

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Reminds me of a song.

Wasted days and wasted nights. I really wonder why I even opened this run on and on story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Amazing how he doesn’t even consider showering before his next encounter. As if just washing dick, hands, face eliminate all sex smells. It’s good to be Bobby.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Going airtight on Mom at a gangbang, oh my! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

KsslitrockKsslitrock11 months ago

Love this series! The only critique I have are the word/slang usages and reference points. It seems the story references jumps between the 1950s to the 1990s. Examples are the all girls school that Paulina goes to which turned co-Ed in 1969, the 1950s slangs used in the sentences, and then Bobby purchasing a 1993 Ford Mustang, then showing signs of the characters using cell phones. It feels like the author is trying to keep up to date with the storyline but forget to use more modern wordings.

Overall though, this really gives me a perverted version of “The Wonder Years” TV show vibe. I am enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not really sure I see any redeeming qualities in Natasha. The manipulation, the fact that’s it’s Eddie, and then the makeup sex wasn’t all that great?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES