A Weird One Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I am ever in the same room with him and don't call him on it I will be seen as a ball-less wimp and I WILL NOT let that happen. I might get my head handed to me, but I will be in his face the next time I am around him. You want me to do it here? Fine! I'll do it here on Wednesday, but don't blame me when it ruins everything for everybody."

"Put a cork in it lover. Right now I want a lover not a fighter in my bed."

Mary went down on me and as soon as she had me up she got what she wanted.

+++++++++++++++++++++

School was school. At lunch Nancy joined me and we talked about things in general and discussed some of the things we might do on Thursday. I saw Gail coming through the line and I saw her notice us and when she left the cashier she went to the other side of the room to find a table to sit at. I didn't know if she didn't want to sit with Nancy and me or just didn't want to be around me. Oh well!

At work Hal turned me loose to play safety inspector and I spent my entire shift looking for problems and not finding any. I was on my way to Marge's office when my cell phone chirped and when I answered it was Pam.

"You never called me last week."

"I'm sorry, but between work and having some school projects due I just didn't have a night I could get free."

"Got plans for tonight?"

"Not a one."

"I'm alone again and will be until late Thursday."

"I don't think I can hang with you until Thursday, but I can certainly stop by tonight."

"I'll leave the light on for you."

I skipped stopping to see Marge and headed for Pam's

I parked my usual one block over and walked back to the house and rang the bell. Pam was wearing a housecoat when she opened the door and as soon as the door closed the housecoat hit the floor. I was not at all surprised to see that she was naked.

"In a hurry" I asked.

"What was your first clue" she said as she took my arm and pulled me along to her bedroom. She undressed me and then she sucked my cock until I pushed her back on the bed and then went down on her. I gave her an orgasm and then I moved between her legs, lifted them up onto my shoulders and then I fucked her. She moaned and she dug her nails into my ass cheeks as she tried to pull me deeper inside her. I got close and when I did I fucked her as hard as I could and as fast as I could and I got her off just a second or so before I got mine.

We rested a bit and she asked me how things were going with me and Natasha.

"So far so good. Why?"

"I'm starting to feel guilty doing my baby's boyfriend."

"Your baby's boyfriend doesn't feel the least bit guilty about doing you."

"Why not?"

I explained the pact that I had with Natasha. "There is a good chance that even as we are playing here she is playing there."

"You are telling me that my little girl is a slut?"

I shrugged and took her hand and placed it on my cock and she knew right away what needed to be done. Once she had me up I did her doggie and then we went sixty-nine until I was hard for the third time and then she wanted me to do her ass.

The one thing that I really loved when it came to fucking Pam's ass is that she didn't moan – she squealed. I loved the sound of that squeal. I came and she hurried into the bathroom for a wash rag and when I she had me clean she went down on me again. It took her a bit, but she did get me up and she wanted it in the ass again.

I was pounding her ass and loving that squeal when the phone rang. I kept on fucking, but Pam told me to stop.

"It might be Mark so I have to take the call. Don't pull out, but don't go hard. I don't want him hearing anything that might make him wonder."

She answered the phone and it was Mark and he ruined the night. Pam hung up and told me that I had to get my ass out of the house quick.

"He finished a day early and caught an early flight home. He just landed at the airport and is on his way home. He called to make sure that I stayed up because he is horny. You need to go. I've got to get ready for him."

As I drove home I made the decision to remove Pam from my list. This was the second time that he came home unexpectedly. Thank God he called instead of just coming home to surprise her. I wasn't going to chance a third time. No three strikes and you're out for Bobby.

++++++++++++++++

Mom and dad were still up when I got home and it was the first chance that I'd had to brace him on something that had been bothering me.

"How is it that I am getting all the credit for talking you into putting on a second shift to take advantage of all the skilled out of work Johnson people. You know that I didn't have anything to do with that, but I'm being told that you are telling everybody that it was all my idea."

"Putting on a second shift was your idea."

"But I brought it up way before Johnson Brothers closed down. All the Johnson people think that I brought it up to you because of them being out of work. They think that because you told them that is what happened. They are treating me like some kind of savior. It is embarrassing."

"You have seen the loyalty that our employees have for the company right? A lot of that loyalty is shown to me because of the way I have treated the people that work for us. Some day you are going to be running the place and it isn't going to hurt you any – and by extension the company – to have the loyalty of the workers. You continue running the place the way your grandfather and I have run it and you will keep the loyalty of all of our old employees. But now you have already locked in the new employees because of the second shift. So you get the credit. So what? The company will benefit in the long run and that is what counts. Take the praise, smile and shrug and then move on."

I had already decided to stop protesting whenever the subject came up so all I could do was say goodnight and head off to bed.

++++++++++++++++++

I got my usual Wednesday morning wake up, but it wasn't going to be a play day for me. I had two papers due so I was going to have to go to the library. But I didn't need to hurry. I had the time to do mom some good. We sucked and then fucked and then sucked some more before fucking some more.

When it was over and I was getting dressed mom told me that she and Marge missed me on Monday and I shrugged and said:

"You probably had more fun without me being there trying to constantly stick my dick into an open hole."

"Well, we did have a good time, but we could have fit you in. You going to be there tonight?"

"I hadn't planned on it, but where I was Monday was at Mary's and we talked about my problem and she said that she wouldn't get pissed at me if I disrupted the party. I do have some concerns were you are concerned though."

"In what way?"

"I'm pretty sure that you don't want any of your crew to know that I am your son so how are you going to play it if I start getting the best of Terrell and his buddies pile on to help him."

"Does it have to be that way?"

"It does if he and I are both there. I have to get in his face over what he did with Gail or I'll be seen as a wimp and I can't allow that. Maybe it would be best if you skipped tonight."

"Oh no motherfucker. I'm going to be there. I have a pretty good idea of what I will do if they boys decide to pile on you and I can do it with out them knowing our relationship. But I'll warn you ahead of time if you get in Terrell's face and he whips your ass I won't get involved. If you are old enough to challenge a man you are old enough to take what comes. Best I'll do for you is kiss it and make it better when we get home."

I had a productive day at the library and I got both of my papers done. I was not joined by anyone while I was at the school and I headed to work and got there around two. I was sent to the office to help out and I got big smiles from Shelly and Andrea along with whispered invitations to the playroom. Shelly and I were sent down to the basement to pull some old files and shred them and we managed to get in some sixty-nine and some anal.

When we went back upstairs Andrea told me that Dennis was on a run and she didn't have to hurry home so she would wait until we got off work to meet me downstairs. Twenty-five minutes before quitting time Shelly told me to meet her in the basement and headed that way. I gave her a minute's head start and then went down. I had not locked the room when Shelly and I finished because I knew I'd be back down with Andrea so I expected that Shelly would be inside waiting for mw when I got there.

Shelly wasn't there. Gloria was.

"Please don't be mad Bobby. Shelly said that it would be all right."

She already had her panties off and her legs were wide open so what were the chances that I'd say no and turn and leave? Slim to none dude. Slim to none.

I ate her pussy and then I fucked her. I got her off and I got me off and then she thanked me and told me that she had needed it bad.

"Can we do it again?

"Not tonight, but yes; we can do it again."

We went upstairs and I punched out and then headed back to the basement to find Andrea waiting. She sucked me. I sucked her and then I fucked her ass. She had a wash rag and she cleaned my cock, sucked me hard and then offered me her ass again and I of course took it. She wanted to stay and play some more, but I told her that I had some place I had to be by seven and I kissed her goodbye.

++++++++++++++++++++++

As usual I had to park a block away when I got to Mary's place. Also as usual she was sitting alone in the living room waiting for me.

"The party started half an hour ago, but I did promise that you would always be first. Now that you are here we can get started."

"Do we have to go upstairs just yet? It has been a while since we did it here on the couch."

"But there is a perfectly good bed waiting for us upstairs."

"Once I go upstairs things could all go to hell in a hurry. I've been looking forward to playing in your sexy body all day. I would like to get in at least one time before things get hairy."

"Eat me!"

Never one to refuse a sexy woman I got down and ate her to an orgasm and then I pulled her up and bent her forward over the back of the couch and fucked her from behind. When we had both gotten off I pulled out of her, kissed her and said:

"Show time!"

I walked into Mary's bedroom to find that the scene in front of me had almost been scripted for the confrontation. Mom was on the bed with all three holes plugged and Terrell was standing there with his arm around Gail watching. I walked up to Terrell and stood in front of him and just looked at him. It took a second or two before he said:

"What's the problem? Why are you standing there looking at me like that?"

"The problem is what is standing right in front of me. I don't know how it is where you come from, but in my neck of the woods when an asshole screws around with your girl you do something about it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I notice that you are standing there with your arm around Gail."

"So what? This is a sex party and she is here to play just like the rest of us."

"You can't really be that stupid Terrell. You know what the fuck this is all about. It is about you fucking with Gail after that first party she attended. When you told her that you would take her home and line her up with your friends I told you in front of everyone here that she couldn't go because we had plans for Thursday. But after I left you went after her anyway. I let you get away with that and the world sees me as a gutless wimp. Ain't gonna happen."

"Hold it right there boy. I did not go after her after you left. Maybe ten minutes after you were gone she came up to me and asked me if I'd meant it when I said I could find enough friends to keep her busy and when I said that I had she told me that she wanted to do it. I asked her when and she told me Thursday. I said what about your boyfriend. That you said that you already had plans and she told me that you weren't really her boyfriend and that all you two had going was an arrangement. I pointed out that you had said no and that if I went against what you said it would create problems for us here. She told me not to worry, that she would take care of things with you. She called me about one on Thursday and said we were good to go."

I looked at Gail and she couldn't look me in the face. Then Marcus said:

"He is telling it like it was Bobby. I was here and I heard the whole thing. He did not go after her. She is the one who pushed it."

I looked over at Mary and she said, "I didn't know lover. I must have been in the bathroom when it took place."

I looked at Terrell and sucked it up. "I apologize for my behavior. I should have dug deeper before I jumped to conclusions."

"No need for that Rob. You did what any man would have done under the circumstances. We good?" he said as he offered his hand for a 'fist bump' which I accepted and said:

"We're good."

I turned and looked around and then said, "Sorry for the interruption. I'll get the hell out of here now and let you guys get back to having fun."

"The hell you are" mom said as she grabbed my arm. "You haven't done me yet and you aren't going anywhere until after you have."

She pulled me down onto the bed and mounted me cowgirl and then things turned into your normal every day type gangbang. Along with everyone else I took turns with Mary and mom, but I had nothing to do with Gail. I stayed away from her and the two times she approached me I pushed her away.

Mom and I left at the same time and I could see Marcus heading our way as we opened the door.

"IHOP in fifteen minutes" mom whispered before Marcus got to us. We walked to our cars, Marcus with mom, and I got in mine and drove to the restaurant. It was closer to twenty-five before she got there and as she sat down I chanted:

"Mommy's got a boyfriend, mommy's got a boyfriend."

"Hush up motherfucker" but she was smiling when she said it.

"He told me two weeks ago that he wanted to get some alone time with you."

"He's trying, but I won't let it happen."

"Why not? He is one of your crew right? And you want me to get an apartment so you will have a place where you can get together with your crew right?"

"The key words there motherfucker are "the crew." Not members of the crew, but the crew. It's the safety in numbers thing. Besides, with you, Mary, Marge and the Wednesday night gangbang I have all that I can handle. Also, because that is all that I can handle I've decided against the apartment thing. I do have to leave some time for your father."

"Speaking of which. How are things going with you and Marge?"

"We are going to make it a Monday night thing and we want you there."

"I thought you told me that there were times that you wanted it to be just the two of you?"

"We use lunch hours for that. Three already this week. That's why I wanted you to meet me here. To let you know to keep Monday open for us and to tell you that I've dropped the apartment idea. Also one other thing."

She paused so I had to ask, "What?"

"I needed to tell you how proud I am of you motherfucker. Mommy is so glad that she didn't raise a wimp."

She looked at her watch. "Got to get going. See you at home."

+++++++++++++++++++

School was school. When I got to the cafeteria at lunch time I saw that Gail was all ready there and sitting at a table. She looked a little upset when I finished with the cashier and went to sit on the other side of the room.

I'd no sooner sat down when Vonda joined me at my table. She didn't ask if she could join me, she just sat down and the look on her face was saying:

"If you don't like it fuck you."

"And to what do I owe the bestowing of your presence on me?"

"You called me a racist. I am not a racist and I want you to apologize."

"I know at least a hundred people who want to win the lottery, but I doubt it will happen for them. Just wanting something doesn't make it happen."

"If I prove to you I'm not a racist will you apologize then?"

"How you going to do that?"

"Meet me in the student parking lot after class and I'll show you."

"Can't do it. My last class is at two and then I have to go to work. You don't get out of your last class until after three and I can't wait around."

"I'll skip my last class. Two o'clock in the parking lot okay?"

"I guess."

After that we ate in silence and when I got up to leave she said, "Two o'clock. Don't forget."

She was waiting for me at the east exit when I got out of my last class and she asked which car was mine. I pointed out the Impala and she took my arm and said:

"Let's go."

When we got to my car she opened the passenger door saying, "This side is away from the school so we can't be seen. Sit down on the seat with your feet out the door."

"Why?"

"Just do it and see."

I did what she asked and as soon as I was sitting she reached for and pulled down my zipper. Not what I expected, but I sat there quietly and watched her. She reached inside my fly, found my cock, which started to get hard as soon as her fingers touched it, and then worked it out. She looked me in the eye and said:

"Would a black girl who is a racist do this to a white boy?"

And she took my cock into her mouth. She licked it and sucked it for maybe thirty seconds and then she took her mouth off of me and started tucking my cock away as she said:

"That should prove that I'm no racist."

"Doesn't prove a thing Vonda. It just proves that for a couple of seconds that you can fake it. I remember one time when we were kids I accused Beverly Abbeg of being afraid of frogs. She told me that she wasn't afraid of anything so I dared her to pick up a frog. She picked one up and then quickly dropped it and said:

"See smarty pants?"

But to the best of my knowledge she never picked up another frog."

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything Marchant?"

"Nothing really other than you can make yourself do something distasteful for a few seconds if you are dared to. You took my calling you a racist as a dare so you forced yourself to go through this little one minute act. You want to prove to me that you aren't racist? Suck my cock all the way and then swallow. Watch me eat your pussy and when I'm done with that let me fuck you in both your pussy and ass. And as a lead in to all of that go out on a date with me and be seen with me in public places. Hold my hand while we are walking or sitting and talking so every one can see it. Then and only then will I apologize. Now if you will excuse me I really do need to get to work."

She stepped back so I could get up and said, "You are such a fucking asshole" and the she spun around and hurried off.

+++++++++++++++++++++

At work I spent my time in the office helping get the payroll ready for Friday and I was able to sneak off for a short session with Shelly and I had a much longer session with Andrea because she didn't have to hurry home that evening.

Marge caught me at the time clock and said, "I had lunch with your mom today and she told me that she has put in a claim for your time on Mondays. That right?"

"She has."

"Is that all I'm going to get now? Just Mondays?"

"I don't know what to say. Between mom, my girlfriend, homework and now giving you my Mondays I am running a little short on free time."

"Maybe you could give me some of your playroom time?"

"You know about that?"

"I told you way back when stud, that girls talk. It is closely held information stud. Outside of you only Shelly, Andrea, Gloria, Tina and I know about it. I can fix it up so that your time at work will all be spent here in the office. Would you like that?"

"Not really. I am a full believer in what the plan is for me. I need to know how this place works from top to bottom if I am going to take over running it some day so I can't spend all my time here in the office."