A Weird One Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a week on and a week off?"

"I could do that."

"Good. Next week will be your office week. See you Monday."

I picked up Nancy and asked her what she wanted to do and following her wishes we had burgers and fries at Harry's and then went to Skate City. At Skate City I saw Vonda and she was with two black guys that I didn't know. I would swear that she never took her eyes off Nancy and me the entire time we were there. I just couldn't figure out what was up with that girl.

From Skate City we went to the motel where Nancy did her level best to fuck my eyes out. She did get me to the point where I couldn't get it up again, but I didn't let that stop me and I went down on her and got her off one more time before taking her home.

We made a date for Sunday night and I headed home to get some sorely needed rest.

++++++++++++++++++++++

No shower sounds or hot mouths to wake me up in the morning. I had to settle for a plain old alarm clock. Over breakfast mom asked me if I had plans for the evening and I told her Natasha would be home from school.

"How's that working out?"

"So far so good."

"I hope it does work out for you. I like that girl."

"Time will tell."

School was school and at lunch time no one joined me although I did see Vonda sitting and watching me. I had just cleared the east exit on my way to the parking lot when my phone went off. It was Tasha.

"I hope my timing was right. I wanted to catch when you got out of school, but before you got to work."

"Your timing was perfect. I just walked out of school. What's up?"

"I won't be coming home this weekend. I was put on a project with three others and the only time all four of us can get together is tomorrow. I don't see any sense in spending most of the day between the lab and the library and then driving home just so I can turn around and drive right back up twelve hours later. I'll find some way to make it up to you. Promise."

"No problem sweetie. I'll just find one of those many who want me to keep me company."

"Yeah. Right. You can come up here. I won't be able to spend any time with you until after eight or so, but we could have the night together."

"Not this time. I'll survive, but you better be ready for one hell of a workout next weekend."

As I had been talking to Tasha I was walking toward my car and I saw Vonda sitting on my right front fender. When I got to the car she stood up and said:

"About time you got here Marchant."

"Had I but known that you were here waiting for me I would have abandoned all other tasks and would have rushed to your side. What can I do for Miss Williams today?"

She handed me a piece of paper and said, "That's my cell number. I like Italian and Mexican. I like movies, the arcade and Skate City and all my nights this coming week are free. Call me."

She turned to walk away and I said, "I'll take tomorrow. Pick you up at six?"

She turned back to me and her expression was priceless. "You were not supposed to call my bluff" was written all across her face. I think it killed her to say it, but she said, "Six will be fine."

As I drove to work I was already planning my date with Miss Williams. We would do Mexican and I would take her to the movies and I would of course let her choose the film, but after that it was going to be the teen club. We would just see how Vonda handled being held close during slow dances by a white boy. Then I of course wondered how her mom was going to handle seeing her baby going off to with mom's fantasy white boy. I was looking forward to it.

++++++++++++++++++

On the drive to work I wondered what to do with my suddenly free evening. I could give Nancy a call to see if she was free, but then decided not to. I wanted to go slow there and Thursdays and Sundays were enough for now. Maybe I could give Mary a call. It would be short notice and she might all ready have plans for the evening.

Yesterday Marge indicated that she would like a little more of my time, but again, it was Friday and a prime date night and she just might have something going. I wondered if Andrea's husband might be on a run and she would be free and then I thought I remembered Shelly saying that her husband was going to be gone until sometime Saturday so she might be a possibility.

Thinking of the girls in the office reminded me that I'd told Gloria that I would go out with her again so there was another possibility.

Choices, choices, choices. And then I had to laugh at myself. Laugh at the absurdity of it all. Not once did I even consider giving myself a night off and giving my dick a rest. Not once did I even consider that I just might not be able to find someone to play with.

But damned if that isn't what happened.

Marge had a family thing to go to at her sisters. Mary had a date. Shelly had left work early to pick her hubby up at the airport. Andrea's hubby was not only not on a run, but he was picking her up when she got off work to take her out to dinner and Gloria had called in sick.

Mom was surprised when I came home in time for dinner and I explained what had happened where Natasha was concerned. Mom smiled and said:

"That means that for once you will get a good nights sleep and be well rested for me in the morning."

++++++++++++++++++++++

My Saturday started the way they had all started since mom decided to start playing with me. A hot mouth on my cock to wake me up and then when she saw I was awake she mounted me cowgirl.

"Come on motherfucker, fuck mommy; fuck mommy hard" and I did my best. As usual when I felt myself coming close I rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard so I could get me off. She dug her fingernails into my ass cheeks and pulled me to her as she moaned:

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me baby; fuck mommy hard and make me cum."

I got us both off and as soon as I started to go soft mom pushed me off of her, swung over me in a sixty-nine and we went to work on each other, she got me up and wanted it doggie and I got us off again and then it was more sixty-nine until I was hard and then she wanted to be butt fucked.

Following that we showered together which ended up with us back on the bed with me pounding her missionary. Then it was a second shower – separately – followed by a trip to the Village Inn for breakfast. Over breakfast we talked about what we would be doing on Monday with Marge and on Wednesday with whomever.

After breakfast it was back to playing until two at which time she called it quits so she could change the sheets and get ready for dad to come home. I went up to my room to work on a paper that was due the coming Tuesday while I waited for the time I would have to leave to pick up Vonda.

I was typing away on the computer when mom came into the room, pulled me away from the computer and said:

"We have time for one more if we hurry."

She led me downstairs and had me take her while she leaned over the back of the couch and kept an eye on the driveway. The Gods were not with us. We were both close to cumming when dad pulled into the driveway. As close as we were we still had to quit, because there wasn't anyway I was going to be able to get either one of us off before dad walked in the door. We broke apart and I headed for my room and mom headed for the kitchen. I have no idea how mom handled being left hanging, but I had my ever present pair of dirty panties to help me out. I tossed the cum soaked panties on the floor for mom to find and got back to my paper.

To be continued.