All Comments on 'A Weird One Ch. 14'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 11 years ago
5Stars Agian

LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!! Please keep it up

SoFlaWillSoFlaWillalmost 11 years ago
Not the usual JPB story

If this has a BTB ending, it may take a low grade thermonuclear device to get rid of all of them. All kidding aside, it's been a fun read and keep it "up".

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Loved it, hurry up on the next chapter!

garybluegarybluealmost 11 years ago
Fun/funny stuff

I've smiled as I read this series. I hope you will add more comedy to bring balance to the predominance of tragedy.

As usual for the vast majority of your stories, this is well written and engaging.

huntredhuntredalmost 11 years ago
still interesting

mostly on six or fifth chapter people get bored but your story is special. its a new plot and i never got bored on any chapter so please keep writing.

(secret- i don't want natasha to get him. she is no good for him. she should be proved a cold hearted bitch. in my mind...you should make vonda the best option for him.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Lols at his mom tasting chocolate more ways than one. As a black woman I find Vonda annoying as fuck. I'm the type to say what I mean & mean what I say she's a little ass girl getting mad that he wants to fuck after she suggested it. Then she had the nerve with her racist ass to try & call him one. I still think she's racist I don't care how many white boys she fuck. I can't wait till she's out of the rotation like I did with Nancy I don't see her sticking around long.

I can't wait till he get rid of Tasha for good too. She's a conniving, trifling & manipulating bitch nothing Bobby needs in his life. I use to like Gail until she pulled that shit with Terrell now I can't stand her either. She got a lot of nerve scowling & being rude to him like its his fault she lost him.

Fyi I don't know about white guys never been with one but I do know that black guys love eating pussy. She must only fuck lame black guys that don't do it or don't know how. Which doesn't surprise me because Vonda is lame & lames attract other lames. She dating little ass boys cause she's just a little ass girl. Real men eat pussy & love it no matter what race. The ones that don't are either gay or to young/little ass boys.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Another 5

Well Done Again, As Always JPB, if Writers could be classified as Musicians and Musical Conductors, You Would Be a Certified MAESTRO!!

Well done on setting the stage for Vonda and Tasha to continue getting some time, while Gail realizes he position as "persona no grata" I have no doubts that she will pull something "shitty" if she already hasn't done it with Natasha's "not cominh home weekend" but will anxiously await how you present the story for us to enjoy!!

Just wanted to apologize to JPB and Hoyer and anyone else that might have taken offense to some of my comments last chapter!! I recognize that everyone has different likes and dislikes and that fact alone, makes for interesting twists during a story, a fact the JPB knows how to "exploit" with the best of them!! One fact is that I am not a huge fan of "Sport Fucking" but JPB pulls it off by using a simple "matching pair"~Romantic Love and Commitment, which Bobby has shown since Day one, and although Madge might look like a slut, she is really just a woman who loves her husband, and has developed Love for her Son and is just "reliving some wild college days" because she felt betrayed by her Hubby" Her hubby is really a decent upstanding guy who cares for his family and employees, but his main fault is that he continues to cheat on (betray) his wife while correctly and guiltily hoping she is not doing the same to him!! Man up ol boy and then Bobby can marry Marge and the 4 of them can live Happily ever after!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Love this story

Another great chapter.

Humorous and erotic and a very good read.

Thanks for the read.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
What about Natasha?

A whole chapter with only the barest mention of Natasha. So many questions! Why is it all about anal? Is she another Andrea with a boyfriend at school she doesn't want to "cheat on"? Did she really have a study weekend? Is it Eddie again? GAH!!! I need to know! I guess I'll just have to come back for the next instalment.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago
Madge better get caught...

This series entertains the crap out of me, but Mrs. Merchant is pissing me off more and more. As the story goes on her values just seem to disappear.

Gang bang only one time - there every Wednesday

No one on one encounters - She is going to cave on this one too because Bobby snapped his finger. Where as before she would have told Bobby off, he now says jump and she says how high? She is beyond getting back at her husband at this point. Now she is just a slut. Yes, I said slut because she is also having an affair with Marge. I would be cool if it was Madge, Marge and Bobby, but no.... Madge and Marge usually fuck during lunch.

As for the rest of the chapter. I have thought long and hard about it and I want Vonda to replace Natasha as girlfriend. I know many people don't like her, but you are all looking at it wrong. Where as Natasha did not know Bobby was fucking her mom (Pam), Vonda kinda knows about Bobby and Black Tasha. I want Vonda to become the girlfriend because of the threesome possibilities.

Also, it is a shame Nancy bolted so quickly.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9041 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES