A Weird One Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"You are a hell of a nice guy Bobby and you are killer in the sack. I like you. I really do. That said, there doesn't seem to be any spark between us. We could keep dating and trying, but I believe that it would be a waste of time. I rather call it now and keep being friends than keep trying and maybe screwing things up between us. Can we do that Bobby? Can we stay good friends?"

"Of course we can. Don't forget that I never promised you anything. I was upfront when I said that I doubted that you could take me away from Natasha."

She stood up, bent and kissed me and then said, "Thank you Bobby" and walked away."

+++++++++++++++++++

According to my talk with Marge on Friday she was going to schedule me to work in the office for the week so when I got to work I checked in with her.

"Ready for a hard week stud? Since I'm going to get you tonight you can play with one of the others today. Just try and get SOME work done while you're here."

I spent most of the shift entering invoices into the computer and the last forty minutes entering Shelly. Just before I punched out Andrea came to me and told me that her hubby was leaving in the morning on a five day run and to keep her in mind.

"I wouldn't mind spending some of that five days with you."

"How about tomorrow?"

"It's a date."

Mom was already at Marge's when I got there and she wasted no time in getting me into a sixty-nine to get me ready. Her legs were up on my shoulders and I was driving hard for my orgasm when Marge came in.

"No fair" she said. "My place so I should have been the first."

"Oh hush" mom said, "You weren't here and I wasn't going to waste the time."

"My own fault I guess. I shouldn't have given you a key."

"Stop your whining and get undressed."

Marge stripped and after that it was a repeat of every other time I had spent with two women at the same time. I was totally wasted when I left the two of them, but they were still going strong. Just before I left and while my mom was in the bathroom Marge told me that if I wanted to skip my first class in the morning and hide in her closet I could have sloppy seconds. Dad had a meeting with Thomas Industries to see about getting some of their business.

"And you know how he feels about me being his lucky charm."

"I'll be here. What time?"

"Depends on you. He will be here around eight. If you want him to get sloppy seconds you need to get here in time to do the deed."

"You are one evil lady."

"I know and you love it."

And I did.

++++++++++++++++++++

I was up and out of the house before mom and dad woke up and was ringing Marge's doorbell at six forty-five. I had her in all three holes before my dad rang the doorbell at seven forty-five and then I watched from Marge's closet as he got his good luck fuck

After she had come back from walking him out I took my sloppy seconds and then decided that since I was going to be late for school anyway I might as well make her late for work. I added mine to dad's who had added his to mine and then I pulled out and presented my cock to Marge's mouth.

"None of that young man. I have to get ready for work."

I took her head in my hands and forced my cock into her mouth and then I fucked her face until I was hard. Once hard I pulled out, pushed her down and fucked her in her ass until I got off and then I said:

"Now you can get ready for work"

"Asshole!"

"And you wouldn't have it any other way" I said as I dressed.

As it was I only missed my first class and then of course school was school. At lunch Vonda sat down with me and asked:

"Are we going to get together again?"

"Are you sure that you want to?"

"Absolutely White Boy. You are the only boy I've been out with that who has gone down on me and I love it. I want as much of it as I can get for as long as I can get it."

"Here's the deal" and I explained my arrangement with Natasha. "If you can handle that then I see no reason that we can't see each other again, but right now because of previous commitments all I can offer you on a steady basis is Thursdays and after she leaves to go back to school on Sundays. But there is a condition attached to the offer."

"What?"

"No more questions about your mother. Not one. Okay?"

"That's not fair White Boy. I know you did it and all I want is to know why. You accused me of being a racist, but I'm lily white compared to my mom. She is a racist! She has no use for whites at all. She can trace her side of the family back to a slave on a Georgia plantation and according to her all white people are scum. Yet she went out with you and she fucked you and that is just so not my mother. I have to know why. I'm not going to throw it in her face and she will never even know that I know, but I HAVE to know. I just have to."

"Thursdays and Sundays and you know my conditions."

"I have to take them and you know it and I'll try not to bring my mother into it, but that is all I can promise."

"Thursday at seven?"

"I'll be ready."

At work it was shred document time and I had Gloria helping me and it was no surprise when she asked me if we could go to the play room. The surprise came when Marge came in and joined us. After mom and Mary and mom and Marge dual carpet munching was not new to me and I didn't care one way or the other about it, but it was still surprising to see just how easily it took place. Marge sat on the table with her legs spread wide and Gloria ate her while I took Gloria doggie. Then it was me eating Gloria while Marge worked at getting me up again and then my doing Marge doggie while she munched on Gloria.

And I was getting paid while doing it.

We all trooped back upstairs and finished out the shift and on the way out I stuck my head in Marge's office.

"Did the lucky charm get the job done?"

She smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I followed Andrea home and she dropped off her car and then I took her out to eat. When we got back to her place we necked on the sofa for a while and then she led me into her bedroom.

She sucked my dick while I undressed and then I pushed her back on the bed and went down on her until I got her off. Then she totally surprised me.

"What would you like first? Pussy or ass?"

"I thought pussy was off limits. I thought all I got to do was what hubby wouldn't or couldn't."

"That was before this weekend."

"What changed?"

"I know that I said I would adopt Shelly's outlook and not consider it cheating if all I did was what Dennis wouldn't. But I can't lie to myself. Regardless of why I'm doing it is still cheating and I feel bad about it. Friday I told Dennis that he needed to seek professional help to find out why he behaves like he does. He refused. He said that the problem wasn't his. The problem was mine for wanting to do perverted acts. His exact words. Perverted acts.

"We argued about it all week and I finally lost it on Sunday and told him if he wasn't going to at least try to do something so that he could give me some of what I enjoyed he wasn't going to get any of what he enjoyed. Before he left on his run I asked him if he had changed his mind and he said no so I told him that his sex life had just died. He isn't going to get any more of my pussy until he seeks help, but I'm not going without cock. So. What's it going to be?"

"Both and I don't care in what order."

It was a long night. Pussy, sixty-nine and then ass. A cock wash followed by some sixty-nine and then pussy, sixty-nine and ass. One more cock wash, pussy and then we fell asleep cuddled up to each other.

In the morning I went down on her and she woke up to my munching on her beaver. She pulled me up and I fucked her and then we showered together which was a waste of water because the playing we did in the shower led us right back to bed. I did her ass and then I dressed and got out of there to let her get ready to go to work.

++++++++++++++++++++

I worked on a paper in the library and at lunch I headed for the cafeteria. I was joined by -- surprise, surprise -- Gail. She sat down and went right to it.

"Are we talking?"

"Don't see why not."

"I just wondered because of the way you kept pushing me away last Wednesday."

"What did you expect? You let me walk in there like a lamb going to slaughter. You knew that I was going to get in Terrell's face and it could have turned out bad for me. You let me do it knowing that the problem was you and not Terrell. You could have told me that it wasn't Terrell's doing when we talked last. That killed whatever special relationship we had Gail. You said that your first gangbang was your goodbye kiss to Tom. Well what you pulled with Terrell was your goodbye kiss to me."

She scowled at me and said, "Fuck you Marchant!" She pushed back her chair and she got up and left.

A work I was back to entering invoices again and Andrea asked me if I was going to follow her home again and I told her that I couldn't because I had to meet my mom after work. Hey. It wasn't a lie. I was going to meet her at Mary's. She did get me down into the basement and I did fuck her pooper after eating her pussy. We were no sooner upstairs when Gloria asked me if she could have a few private words with me. In the basement of course. And of course I said yes. Her private words were:

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum. Please make me cum."

And I of course did my best to give the lady what she wanted.

+++++++++++++++++++

I was not surprised when I found Mary sitting on the couch waiting for me when I got to her place. What did surprise me was that Marcus was sitting there waiting for me too. I knew that he was going to want to talk with me sometime during the evening, but I had expected it to come later on.

I took the lead. "I know that you promised me that I would always be first Mary, but I release you from your promise this once. Marcus and I need to have a talk so go join the party and I'll be up in a bit."

"Okay, but I'll make sure that you are first in my ass okay?"

"I'm already looking forward to it."

She left and Marcus said, "We have a problem."

"Tash not liking the idea of a white son in law?"

"You would not believe what that woman went through when you left with Vonda. She wanted to kill you for even daring to talk to our daughter and she wanted to kill me for letting you leave with Vonda."

"All I have to do to put an end to it is give Vonda what she wants."

"What is that?"

"She says she is going to dog me until I tell her why her mother was fucking me. You called it. You told me that once she got an idea in her head she wouldn't let it go and that I needed to watch out for her. The only way I could get her to stop hounding me was to date her. She just will not get off the "Why was my mother fucking you" kick. I keep telling her that I never had sex with Tash, but she doesn't believe me. She said that she recognized that "Just fucked" look when her mother got home."

Then I told him what Vonda had said about her mother and whites and asked if it was true.

"There is some truth there, but it isn't as bad as Vonda makes it out."

"Then why did she do what she did with me?"

"I told you. It was a fantasy of hers and after years of talking about it I finally dared her to do it. And she surprised the hell out of me and did it."

"You have my thanks for that. I doubt that I will ever forget that night and it kills me that she won't let me do it again. But back to Vonda. I think I can see a way to get her off the why was her mother fucking me kick, but I don't see it getting me out of dating her. She is pretty damned insistent that I'm going to be her guy."

"I don't know how you did it given the fact that she is just a tad to the right of her mother on feelings about whites."

"I think it all has to do with beating me down to find out what went on between me and her mom. She knows her mom's position on whites so she just has to know why her mother not only went out with me, but gave me a kiss when I brought her home that melted the nails in the soles of my shoes. Anyway, I think I know how to shut her down."

"How?"

"Lie to her of course. Tell her some partial truths. She may come to you so you will need to be ready to back me up."

"What's the plan?"

I told him and I told him I would do it on my Thursday date with Vonda.

Once upstairs I did my duty as best I could. Mary had indeed saved her ass for me and after I'd taken it I moved between the available holes presented by mom and Mary. As on the previous Wednesday I did not have anything to do with Gail and even though she never tried to get to me I could tell she was pissed.

I was on my back with mom riding me cowgirl while she was sucking the dick of one of her basketball players when Mary called out:

"You better hurry Madge or you are going to be late getting home."

I wasn't even close, but the guy in her mouth had just cum and I could see it leaking out of the corners of her mouth. She pulled off me and said:

"Sorry Bobby, but I have to get out of here. I'll make it up to you next time."

She hurriedly dressed and headed out (with Marcus right behind her) and Mary came over and said:

"Can I have it" and without waiting for me to say anything she mounted me. She bent forward to kiss me and that presented some one with a target and through the membrane separating the two holes I felt a cock sliding into her ass. I felt her push back and when she broke the kiss and raised up a cock was presented to her mouth and she took it.

That was my last one of the night, but Mary and Gail were still going strong as I got ready to leave. As I was heading down the stairs Marcus was coming in the front door and I asked:

"Get anywhere with her tonight?"

"No and I don't understand it. She says that she loves fucking me, but I can only get to do it here on Wednesday nights."

"From what I hear we are lucky to be getting that. I'm told that she really loves her husband, but he cheats on her and these Wednesdays are her way of staying even. Mary tells me that she pulls trains rather than have affairs because it lets her avoid emotional entanglements. Could be that you are wasting your time."

"Maybe. But I will keep on trying."

I was joking when I said, "If I can fix it up so that you and Madge get together you have to get me back with Tash" and he got a serious look on his face and said:

"You have a deal."

As I drove home I remembered my evening with Tash and I wished that there was some way that I could accomplish what I'd jokingly said to Marcus.

When I got home dad was in bed, but mom was still up. "I'd like to be able to finish what was interrupted baby, but we don't dare."

"No problem. I don't believe even you could get me up one more time tonight. How did your talk with Marcus go?"

"He is persistent; I'll give him that."

"I jokingly told him that I'd find some way to get the two of you together if he would get me together with his wife."

"And what did he say to that?"

"Told me that I had a deal. So I figure that I'll get that apartment after all and you and Marcus can use it one night and his wife and I can use it the next."

"Don't you dare young man. I told you I'm not going to do anything except at Mary's."

"Calm down. I was joking. Although I would like another shot at his wife."

"Another shot? What are you holding out on me motherfucker?"

"Like everything this is just between us right?"

"Of course it is."

I told her about what had happened with Marcus's wife."

"You were her fantasy and Marcus set you up for her to have it? Far out. Since you want her again I take it that you liked your taste of chocolate?"

"Indeed I did. It was one hell of a night."

"If I let you talk me into getting with Marcus so you can get his wife will I get you back? You have heard that old saying that when you go black you can't go back right?"

"That's just bullshit."

"Is it? I'm back with them."

"But you will always come back to me so I'm not worried."

"You had better get up to bed before I decide to drag you out into the garage for some backseat time and don't give me any of that crap that not even I could get you up. I haven't failed yet."

I kissed her goodnight and went up to bed.

+++++++++++++++++++

School was school and at lunch Vonda joined me. She gave me a big smile and asked:

"Looking forward to tonight and some chocolate pudding?"

"Yum, yum."

"We might have to renegotiate as far as your conditions are concerned."

"Oh? And what makes you think I'll do that?"

"I have other options for a white boy toy now. Dick Moore wants a date and Bert Ellsworth has called me."

"Go with Bert. I know he eats pussy, but I'm not so sure that Dick does."

"That's it. You going to give up with out a fight?"

"I'm not giving anything up Princess. You are threatening to take it away. There is a difference there."

"Why won't you tell me what I want to know? I'm not going to hurt anybody with it. It's just that I have to know. It is driving me crazy."

"Tell you what I'll do Princess. I'll tell you everything that you want to know if you will agree that I can tell everyone that I know about our night at the Starlight. Every last little detail. Like you telling me that I had to pack your fudge before I could take you home. Just say yes and I'll get up and go over to Phil Reed's table and start telling. You want to take the deal?"

"Jesus White Boy; you can be such an asshole sometimes."

"I thought that is why you wanted me? Got to run or I'll be late for class. Tonight at seven?"

She nodded a yes and I got up and left.

++++++++++++++++++++

I checked in with Marge when I got to work and wasn't the least bit surprised when she sent me to the basement to pull some files. Nor was I surprised when ten minutes later she came down to 'assist' me. Sixty-nine on the air mattress followed by some energetic missionary and then she had to get back upstairs.

I was just pulling up my zipper when Shelly walked into the room, pushed my hand away from the zipper and pulled it back down. Sixty-nine on the air mattress followed by anal with her bent over the table and then she had to get back upstairs.

I had my pants halfway up when Gloria came into the room, saw what I was doing, said "Oh no you don't" and pushed them back down. Sixty-nine on the air mattress followed by doggie and then she had to get back upstairs.

I sat there on the table thinking about the weird way my life was going when Andrea came into the room.

"Ready for me I see" she said as she went to her knees in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. After a bit she pulled me down on the air mattress. Sixty-nine followed by my fucking her ass doggie and then she had to get back upstairs.

Then I had to go back upstairs because I forgot what I had been sent downstairs for in the first place

++++++++++++++++++++

Just before I got to Vonda's place my cell went off and it was Vonda.

"Don't come up to the door to get me. Mother is waiting for you to get here and she looks like she wants to kill you. Go to the end of the street and turn the corner and park. I'm going to go out the back door while she is watching out the window for you. Meet you on the corner."

I did what she told me to and five minutes later she joined me.

"Where to Princess?"

"I'm not hungry. I don't want to play games or go skating, there are no movies I want to see and I have no interest in dancing. What does that leave?"

Sixty-nine followed by missionary. Sixty-nine followed by cowgirl. Sixty-nine followed by doggie and then sixty-nine followed by anal. A shower ended up with her leaning against the wall while I fuck her in the ass a second time from behind.

As we drove away from the Starlight she said, "I've worked up an appetite so you can feed me now."