A Weird One Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped at Harry's and as we munched on our meal she made another attempt to get me to tell her why I had fucked her mother. I hesitated and then I told her what I told Marcus I would say.

"I didn't fuck your mother Princess. I am ashamed to admit that I tried like hell to fuck her, but she just wouldn't give it up. I think that if I would have had a couple of more hours I could have made it happen, but she had to get home."

"Why are you ashamed to admit that you tried to fuck her?"

"Because it was betraying a friendship Princess. I know your father. I've known him for some time and we got to be friends. He told me about your mother's stance where white folks are concerned and he told me how much it bothers him.

"I don't know what kind of relationship your mom and dad have so I have no idea how things went that put us where we were on the day your dad asked me for a favor. Some how it happened that he dared your mother to go out with a white guy and she took the dare. He asked me to do it. She was never supposed to know that I knew she was Marcus's wife. She was supposed to think that I thought she was your father's sister.

"Anyway once your mother took the dare your dad decided to tweak your mother's nose a bit and he set her up with a young white guy instead of one her own age. The dare had three parts to it. She had to go out on a date with a white guy, be seen in a public place and in a place where people knew her and she had to kiss her date at least six times during the course of the date with at least three of those kisses in a public place and where people knew her.

"Your dad asked me to do it because he felt that he could trust me. That's why I was ashamed. I was betraying your father's trust.

"The way it worked was that your mom didn't know that I knew what was going on. The story that your dad told her that he told me was his sister had a fantasy about dating a white guy and that I had been asked if I would help his sister's fantasy come to life and I had agreed to do it.

"Remember now that I knew about the dare, but your mom didn't know that I knew so because I didn't know your mom had to take the lead. I asked her where she would like to have dinner and she chose a place where she and your father ate often and where there were a lot of people who knew her.

"After dinner I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to dance and took me to a club over on Stout. The guy at the door knew her so he didn't ask me for ID even though I was too young to be there. I swear to God Princess I was afraid that I was going to be killed. Outside of three white girls who were there with black dates I was the only white face in the place and some of the looks I got should have killed me on the spot.

"Your mom danced with me and she danced close. She even took my hand off her waist and put it on her ass. And she kissed me. Right out on the dance floor and in front of God and everybody she kissed me and pushed her tongue down my throat. You mother is hot Princess and between the kisses and the dances my cock was as hard as a rock. The kiss with tongue pushed me over the edge. I forgot all about your dad and the trust he had in me and all I wanted to do was fuck my hot date. I didn't care that she was a married woman. She was one hot babe and I wanted to fuck her and so I tried.

"I'm not going to go into the whole night, but I eventually got your mother into a room at this very motel. I had her naked on the bed and I was naked and my hard cock was leading the way. I was seconds away from fucking her when she pushed me away and said:

"I can't do this. I just can't. I'm a married woman and I love my husband. I just can't do this."

"All I did with your mother Princess was kiss her and finger fuck her a little in the car in the club parking lot and suck on her tits as she undressed in the motel room. She never even touched my cock. Not once. She did rub it through my pants a couple of times and she saw it coming at her as she lay on the bed, but she never touched the bare flesh. I got some of the most passionate kisses I've ever gotten, but that's all I got. Well maybe not all. I've got the memory of that magnificent body spread out naked on that bed and I doubt that I'll ever forget it.

"That's why your mother wants to kill me Princess. She knows what I did with her and she knows that I'm probably trying to do it with you and she doesn't want it to happen. She doesn't want her baby going out with a pussy wanting white boy."

"You poor guy! You must have had the biggest set of blue balls in the state on that night."

"I did indeed Princess. I have never wanted anything as bad in my life as I wanted your mother that night. You need to keep that in mind Princess. When we get married I'll be wanting to fuck my mother in law and I'll do it if I get the chance."

"When we get married?"

"You did say that I would be your white boy toy until you could sell your mother on the idea of a white son in law didn't you?"

"I guess I did, but you are my first white boy toy and there could be others before I make my final choice."

"Okay then. When I take you home I'll talk to your mom. I'll make her a deal. I will leave you alone from now on if she will just fuck me at least one time."

"The hell you will. I'm not sharing you with my mother."

"But Princess; I'll need something to fill my time while you are out there playing with other white boys."

"God White Boy; you can be such an asshole at times and speaking of assholes mine could use some attention right now."

She wouldn't let me walk her to her door, but she did say that she hoped her mother was watching when she kissed me and tried to get her tongue far enough down my throat to lick the backside of my belly button. I returned the kiss although I did keep one eye on the front door of the house.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I awoke to the sound of the shower and the feel of a hot mouth on my cock. When mom saw that I was awake she said:

"Some one new last night?"

"That's chocolate you are tasting" I said and meaning it in more than one way. It hadn't been washed since I pulled it out of Vonda's ass.

"You nasty boy. Marcus's wife?"

"His daughter."

"Oh my. You really are a nasty boy."

The shower stopped and so did mom and as she pulled away she said, "You will have to tell me all about it later."

She hadn't quite gotten me up which was no surprise given what I'd been through over the last sixteen hours. I didn't even need to use the ever present pair of mom's dirty panties.

School was school and Vonda joined me at lunch.

"Mom was pissed at me when I got home. She didn't want me going out with you and she intended to make that clear to you when you came to the door. She never expected me to sneak out the back door while she hovered around the front. She forbade me to ever see you again. She got really pissed when I told her that not only was I going to see you again, but she needed to start preparing her self for a white son in law. My dad was standing behind her and doing his best not to laugh. What's next?"

"Still on for Sunday?"

"Wouldn't miss it. But is it going to hurt us if I date others on the nights I'm not dating you?"

"Of course not. I explained my situation to you. We can only be an 'us' when my girlfriend isn't in town. When she is here she gets my full attention."

"I hate her. I told you that right?"

"You did and it makes no sense to me. You had six years when you could have hooked up with me and didn't. How can you hate her just because she came along and took up with what you didn't want?

"Don't be dense White Boy. It doesn't have to make sense. She has you. I want you. Ergo I hate her."

I knew better, but I kept my mouth shut. I was something new for her. A white boy who dared her. A white boy who cracked the shell that she'd had around her. I'd bet even money that in a month she wouldn't even say yes to a date with me because I'd be 'old hat' by then and she would have tons of new guys after her. And besides; why would she pick a guy who would drop her for her mother?

We set a time for Sunday and then I got up and headed for class.

To be continued...